Wednesday, May 29, 2019

THE TANK come back at ATLAS



ERIK ATLAS: The Wednesday night fight - at THE NAIL for HUMP DAY the big Texas fight club - I walk in after their first three matches are over. Many guys here already shirtless and had their first 5 beers... ERIK ATLAS... the names makes the men go crazy! I walk in ...6'5" 296 pounds... huge arms and chest bare and wide open for the men... they touch me all over as I come in.... hit the ring to a roar of horny men    yt


TheTank - Craig: hear i am going up against Erik Atlas tonight. name sounds familiar but don’t know much about the guy. i make my way into the ring in my red poser and black boots. 5’7” 220 pounds THE TANK. seeing my opponent for the first time. he is big and tall but i’ve taken down bigger. flexing for the crowd as they see the muscled up tank in the ring and they cheer out, getting a boo or two from the 1 or 2 erik atlas fans that came out. yt



ERIK ATLAS: I see the thick and powerful muscle on this guy - clearly a life dedicated to muscle... and damm I'm an easy 10" taller... grin at you as yu come in.... the ref telling us about the rules... submission gets you a win, win gets you time to use the man that lost... I heard it all before... fixed on you... messes up yur hair with a HUGE hand on your hair....
yt

THE TANK: the ref finishes his formal talk and i get a pat on the head like some dog. the bell rings and i go into fight mode. attacking the tall giant quick. arms around your waist shoulder to them abs. force u back to the post and deliver hard shoulder blows to your abs. trying to weaken u early. yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu look like maybe that pay on the head pissed u off some... HIT me in the gut... but always flexed hard for that first collision... yu drive me with those thick legs into the corner behind me hammering my absd.... Backed into the corner using the corner as support i SHOVE yu hard... yu ROCKET out of the corner ass over oilcan to the center of the ring.... coming out for you...
yt

THE TANK: in the center of the ring. see u coming toward me like some big angry bull but i pull my legs back and deliver a hard kick to each knee as u approach. i look up at u as i watch the giant tumble. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur come at me firing a low shot to my knees... DROP to one knee from the assault... shove u again! keeping you off me right off... slowly standing... GRRRRR knee hurt
yt

THE TANK: i stand before u get up and grab u by your hair. pulling u into my side headlock running then slam your head to the middle turnbuckle. crowd loves it. i grab the back of your hair with one hand flex up my other gun and slam your face to the turnbuckle a total of 3 times. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur slamming my hgead into the turnbuckle.... Bammmm bammmmm that aint doing me ANY good... hands GRAB the buckle and FREEZE yur next attempt to slam me with rippling power.... yu try to slam me again and STOP arrenting your power.... turn to you and GRAB yur head.... SLA< fire blue in my eyes
May 8 7:24 PM ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: the blow to my head stuns me. grabbing my forehead with one hand but slam my elbow back to your gut a few times trying to drive u back. yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu got huge arms and a punch fro you aint like getting hit my those little livestock guys... rocked back from the corner gasping from the hit... backing off to recover and reset..... the crowd going nuts... circling you to tie up... taking you way more seirous now
yt

THE TANK: u circle me ready to tie up. but instead i duck behind u. wrap my arms around your waist and i lift and german suplex the massive giant back. the ring shakes as does the room. big OWWWW from the crowd. yt

ERIK ATLAS: You get behind me and yur arms wrap me tight... i flex hard.... shit what can he do... squeeze me...?  I barely finish the thought and get LIFTED and SLAMMMMMM on my back.. YGHHHH FUKKK... hands prying at your grip... gotta strop that ride..... head spinning!
yt

THE TANK: i haul u up with ease. u a bit heavier now but i lift and slam u back again. right to the mats. keeping my arms around your waist. yt

ERIK ATLAS: FUKKKK fighting to get your hands off my waist and yu reset and LIFT..... UGHHHHH!!!!! hit the mats harder than last time... the place swells with wild screaming as I'm getting manhandled by this fucker...
Fighting your hands...
I PULL yur pinkie and POP loose.... rolling to my front with you still on my back but arms loose now
yt

THE TANK: i pull my pinkie and pop it. ughhhhh shaking my hand out watch u rolling to your front. i’m in my back but my adrenaline is pumping and the pain from the pinkie soon lessens. i get up seeing u still down in pain. the crowd is loving this so i decide to have some fun. i get my boots on your hamstring and reach down to grab your wrists. pull your arms back and lift your body up. chest on display then i lean back and lift u. get the massive giant into my surfboard. my power exploding to lift u up. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu lock my legs.... wtf??? yu PEEL my chest off the mats and I see the shit yur pulling.... AWUUUUUGhghgh..... fighting power on power and my leverage sucks... locking my legs back... yu dont have me off the mats yet counting the lights but that's coming if I dont do something... POURING the power pulling my arms forward DRIVING against your power .... inch by inch bringing my arms forward!!! HUGE muscle rippling with power!
yt

THE TANK: drive my knee to your back quick with force then slam in back to your hamstring. quickly pull u back and lock in my surfboard on the big giant YEAHHHHHH up in the air the crowd is roaring. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu SLAM my back UGHHhhhhhh enough for you to finish the move.... AWUGHHHHH arched back in bad trouble.... u aint making me quit with this but HURTS BAD.... head back with a pask of pain as yu stretch my arms back... fighting and twisting my wrists in your grip... feeling them slipping in our sweat... have to work it to open...
yt

THE TANK: i pull your arms back hard and dig in knees in holding u. trying to put max pressure on your back. twisting your arms. the crowd is loving this. seeing the big man sweat up in the air. he is on full display even that big bulge is 100% visible. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur got me in a bad place... the cameras going off getting this.... yur pressure on my back is sucking the strength out of me and I feel the pain slowly leeching my  power....I PULL on your arm hard TWISTING my right arm... .RIP free and spoil the hold I rock left falling off you and thrashing free... holding my back from the pain... FUKKKK
yt

THE TANK: feel u break the lock. shocked by your power i get up and look down at u. climb the ropes in the corner and come flying off my body aimed at yours and my knees drop to your back and i land on u. yt

ERIK ATLAS: on all fours ... head clears in time to see you coming off the corner at me... HITS my back hard ARUUUGhghhhhh.... squirming on the mats in pain clutching my back..arching in a bridge... abs and bulge on display... but fuck all that...that hit hurt me... internal pain a real thing now

THE TANK: seeing u in pain while i begin to stand. watching u bridge up and all that muscle on display even that bulge. i reach down strip your trunks from u and grab your legs. spread them and lift. i raise my boot and send stomp after stomp to your abs. watching the sweat on your abs fly and the pre from your cock head as well. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu strip off my trunks and FUK kicking to get free from that and end up in your grip again.... yu STOMP me hard in the guts...  I CATCH yur boot after four hits and SWEEP yur standing leg DUMP yu on yur ass...GASPIN in pain from those stomps
yt

THE TANK: landing on my ass after sending a few good blows to your abs. i get to the ropes and stand. rubbing out my glutes looking down at u. waiting for u to stand to get up so i can continue my attack. yt

THE TANK: u get up quick and charge me. my back slams to the post behind me. our chests pressed into one another. aghhhhhhh i let out a big yell as we slam back. flex my back hard. yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu hear me gasping from the pain... need to power through this hard... my hand SCOOPS yur crotch and LIFT... turn and POWERSLAM on TOP of you onto the mats... UGHHHHHHH! big hit..... on top of you groaning on my own part from the ride...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: i try to shove u off of me but u are quick to scoop me up ughhhhhh in the air lifted then powerslam to the mats with u on top of me. under u as my back takes another big blow. agggggggghhh reach up and grab your hair hold your head steady as i claw your eyes then bring my legs up and wrap them around your waist. know i need to act quick even though my back is shooting with pain. yt

ERIK ATLAS: Both men got sneaky power reserves... I just spent a chunk... and..AUGHGHGHGFUK! yu rake my eyes blinding me.... OH no no no holding my eyes... HURT but yur legs clamp round me tight... tryin to push that vise lower on my hips...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: wrap my arm around your head holding it secure then slam a few big fists into your back. straight to that spine sending shock waves through your body. my legs fight your will to move them lower and i lock them tight around your waist. right below your ribs flexing hard into your abs and back flexing harder and harder as i beat on your back and hold your head in my bicep. yt
THE TANK:
THE TANK:

ERIK ATLAS: THUMMMFF!.... THUMMMFF! You bash some hard fists into my back making me arch, chest into your face... yur legs snaking up and around me carving inches off my waist... FUK damm huge legs ... laying a forearm over yur face hard shoving yu flat to the mats... pushing with my left hand trying to slide yur legs lower on me... head back... PUFFing... for... breath...HUGE tricep flex... chest out pushing lower... making inches of progress but still getting tighter around me... pushing yur face back blocking yur arms from hitting my back
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: my legs flex harder and fight your push. trying to keep steady around your waist. u block my head back with your huge forearm and keep my arm from bashing that big back. fighting hard under u to get your arm off me. still have your head locked in my hold flex hard around u. my legs powering into that waist not letting u move them more than an inch or two. i yell out now and use all my strength to crush my legs into u flexxxxxxxxxx trying to crush the living fuck out of this massive beast. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu POWERING all your power into my core...!!! UGHHHHHHHHaawwwwww!!! GAwd... gasping small puffs of air and yur huge legs cut into me... yur squeeze at full power is TORTURE.... face falls to your chest.... just need one breath to try and powwer out... like a leech hooked into me...face red...ELBOW DROP into your face.... shocking a space out of the crush... i gasp HARD and reach back for your ankle lifting to try to unhook this grip.... UGHMAHAWD.... lifting....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: elbow drop to my face stuns me and slams my head back to the mats. i loosen the lock and grab my face. head is spinning from that big blow but i keep my legs locked and try to keep u from opening my legs. aghhhhhhh two men locked in fighting for control. yt

ERIK ATLAS: GASP a good draw of ait but then yu GRIND in hard... I got mass and power over yu and better leverage... the prying goes my way a slow inch at a time... minutes tick by caught in this crush just like I did to you... I have to show I can take this and come out...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: my arm free again with your forearm off of my chin. i hook your arm from under your pit and yank it up. bending your arm and start to stretch your neck in my headlock. my legs start to flex hard again and fight your power. quickly send a burst of power around your waist then move my legs back up around your waist just below your ribs. letting out a huge yell trying to flex as hard as i can. have to do all I can to get this giant to submit to me. flexxxxxxxxxx. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu pin my arm overhead forcing me to turn forward and open my ribs up .... no no.... fuk... UGHHHHHHHHH the crush yu unleash now just cuts into me with less and less of my muscle for me to recruit to defend.... yu pull up on my neck and squeeze pulling down... AWUGHHHH!... in pain now... ribs white hot pain... I pull a foot up and plant and roll hard thrashing to get out of this!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: i counter your attempt to roll by leaning the opposite way. fighting u hard. both sweating and using up our energy quick. good thing i can power this muscle with full use of my lungs. breathing in deep and flex harder into your waist. not allowing your lungs to fully expand. your waist getting smaller and smaller crushed by my legs. yanking your arm up and flexing my bicep around your head. “what do u say beast. do u give or do u want some more pain” flexxxxxxx as soon as i finish saying that. big blast of power then stay steady on u. have to keep it steady if i want to submit u. both fighting hard. now it’s just a matter of time of who can outlast the other. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu stalemate my roll attempt and inhale just getting tighter on my body... yur arm clamped on my head... try to roll again and end up on my side and probably in worse shape... FLEXING hard.. PUSH back under yur chin prying out of your arms blocking the choke possibilities... gasp i n three puffs.... pushing yur head to your back slowly.... shaking and feeling light headed... know this ius bad... barely understand yur words... slowly shaking my head...I PLANT right foot TO STAND....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: i start to jerk my body left right left right. bringing u with me and crushing my legs around u. weakening u even quicker now. i can feel the big guy getting tired in my hold. i am around u like no ones business. u might have my arm back but i don’t try to free it. send all my attention to my legs as the veins explode in them. blood rushes to them. they explode in side and now start to do damage into your insides. every exhale u take your lungs just allowing less and less air in. your guts have no where to go but up. your sides are going in in in. “looks like it’s the end for u now beast” can see your eyes looking at me but doesn’t look like your registering what i’m saying. the lack of oxygen in your body isn’t just affecting those huge muscles but now your brain. I continue my squeezing, pouring more power into this guy than any man has taken. I've broken men. I've burst organs. This guy is taking it, but i am not done. I made you a promise, going to cut you in half and here we go. I Know i can go for at least a few more minutes which might be just enough to knock this giant out. yt

ERIK ATLAS: You ramp up MORE POWER iunto me rocking me off balance.... I crumble to my side as my resistance to your power crumbles... I open my mouth to say some shit back and it crumbles in my head before my mouth can say it... no breath to waste on shit now..... been trapped here for over ten minutes and not sure how to get out....eyes close and I tap on yur leg frantic.... QUIT! I hisss.... ay..... kkkk.....Quit!....shaking from the pain on my side as yur legs grind into my core without mercy.... tapping
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: can feel your traps but your brain isn’t properly connecting your words to your mouth. your shrieks of quitting not loud enough for me to hear. or care about. i just keep my legs locked. want this giant to pass out in my legs. the power around your waist doesn’t stop. a few more minutes pass by. this guy is determined but it’s helpless. u are DONE. u are MINE. legs flex and flex. “goodnight beast” Gonna cut the man in HALF. yt

ERIK ATLAS: I start KICKING... thrashing in silent breath panic as yu keep the crushing pressure on me... gasping and each breath like a record bench press now, my core aching... this crushing embrace as long as some whole matches I've had...rock yu to yur back... HIT yu with a weak fist to the side of yur face... every move of my core like a saw ripping through me... dazed and red drool coming out of the side of my mouth now.... real fucking trouble
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: i encourage your fists “come on is that all u got” knowing at this stage u can’t do much damage to me. just keep taunting u and flexing around u. see you drooling red and your eyes rolling “doing some damage now man, do u give” knowing u way past the point of talking, looks like u are hallucinating now. i continue my squeeze and move my hands behind my head looking u over. just a waiting game until u finally pass out. yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu saying shit at me... I hear u asking... I nod briskly hoping u finally let me go... gagging another thread of drool runs down my chin and i collapse on your chest as yu stretch out... hands on yur legs pushing.... caint believe I got stuck here... all the things I shoulda done running through my head... back throbbing... feeling yur pec on my face... yur under pec under my hand gripping it.... eyes flutter
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: wrap my arms around your head and shove your face between my pecs “go to sleep, out of your misery” flex my legs my arms hard. cutting off your oxygen supply completely as i feel u slowly begin to stop struggling. hold u one arm around your head other grabs your arm. i lift it as it drops 1,2,3 times. realizing u are out. i pull your head out of my pecs to make sure and i see u are not breathing. drool covering your face and my pecs. i lift u higher and give your ass a slap to bring u back to. letting my legs loosen and those lungs allowed to expand again at my mercy. slap to your face this time “get up” yt

ERIK ATLAS: I GASP as u slap me awake.... falling in a deep canyon in a dream... its.... yur pecs.... gawddammit.... squirming on my back gasping for air wiping off my face with my forearm -  naked before u locked me in hell for 20 minutes....eyes finally meet yurs.... yu order me up.... all kinds of stupid defiance floating in m y head... do i refuse and lay here proving yu hurt me bad? Do I obey and show u I can get up after anything.... fuk.... I grab at the ropes and make myself stand
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: i get up as u try to stand. but grab your hair and stop u drag u toward me in the center of the ring. keep u on your knees and pull my hardening dick from my red posers. “get to work” yt

ERIK ATLAS: I drop back to my knees... easier than standing anyway... shake my head......one last disappointment in myself.... grab yur glutes and L I C K  the head of yur cock slowly... sweat slick from the battle, yu taste salty and feel hot...hands drift to the back of yur legs.... fuck those legs...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: grab your hair and slam my cock into your throat. pumping my hips. my sweaty nuts slap your chin. “worship those quads. they are the quads that put the big giant out” yt

ERIK ATLAS: You get a glare from me... but i fucking love these legs in spite of what you just did to me in them.... hands grip each leg and heft the girth and power and density..sucking yur cock and crazing yur lust... put your hand on my trap muscle and flex for u as I work yur cock like the winner u are
ERIK ATLAS: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yt
THE TANK: i pull my cock from your mouth and slap it across your face. “let’s continue this backstage”  - I yank u up and slap your ass. grab your balls from behind and lead u out of the ring. down the aisle past the crowd. letting them get a stroke or slap of that cock as i force u to the back
THE TANK: end

TANK WINS AND TAKES HIS REVENGE

No comments:

Post a Comment