Tuesday, May 28, 2019

ATLAS VS BOYJOBBER


IN THE RING DURING ERIK'S CAPTIVITY WITH MAULER

ERIK ATLAS: standing 6'5" weighing in at 296 pounds, huge muscle from Texas... ERIK ATLAS in the ring at Mauler's place.... I leave my cell, open like always... waiting for the livestock to decide who's coming out... Mauler's caretakers wait for the decision... 23" arms, huge 61" chest, 33" quads... flex and stretch ready for action...
ERIK ATLAS: yt whoever...?


boyjobber: i see my gate is open strutting out, my pink speedos tight against my ass with the words KID on the butt in white, pink boots, hopping into the ring seeing the muscle man that comes and goes as he pleases, 5'10 190 in the corner stretching out ready to go yt


Vanyel: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
ERIK ATLAS: I grin BIG seeing the Kid come to take me on...
ERIK ATLAS: kinda handsome
ERIK ATLAS: see what Mauler wanted with you
ERIK ATLAS: win by submission, KO or emission... loser is used
ERIK ATLAS: got it?
ERIK ATLAS: yt
Vanyel: boy is sexy

boyjobber: nod my head "got it" i say hoping if i win i can get some of those free to move around privileges, jumping back and forth, bouncing on my tip toes, so when do we start i say yt

ERIK ATLAS: My left hand comes back and CRAKKKKS across yur face.... SLAP yu brutal spinning yur head hard!..."YESTERDAY ya fool.... " you take the sharp slap, yur face already swelling from the power and size of the hit... I watch yu stagger .... "Some day yur gonna have to learn when yur in a fight boy..."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: SMMMACCCKKKK loud high pitch slapping noise echoes through the arena, making my head snap to the left, staggering back, my lightskinned face already swelling red, that huge hand covered the entirety of my cheek, ARGHHHHHH holding my soar, cheek hearing you mouth off, i step in and throw a punch at those muscle boys abs yt

ERIK ATLAS: (Yur fast I give u that) that shot HITS my abs... grunt a lil... u maybe dint know about my football past and professional muscle present - i can take hits... I charge in and DRIVE yu back... scoop under yur arms and lift as we SLAM into the corner behind you! BAMMMMm shaking the ring... pressed hard by a huge thick muscled chest.... I keep bearing you into the corner... smothering you in my pec valley
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: I smirk looking up at you as i hear you grunt, but those abs felt like a wall of steel almost, as my smirk disappears when i notice you tank through my hit then, CHARGING IN UUUUUUGHHHHHHHHH as im lifted, pink boots float off the mats a bit the ring shaking as your run then WHAMMMMMMMMMMM straight into the corner, GRRAHHMHMHMHHM muffled screams as im slammed in between the corner and the pulsing pecs, crushing and smothering me yt

ERIK ATLAS: Huge arms close around your head...HUG tighter than u ever felt... yur face buried in my pec valley... hug and LIFT up - CRUSHING YOUR HEAD from all directions... yur mouth and nose try inhaling and yur breath suction against my skin lets me know i got a good smothering seal in there already... You hear my voice deep in my chest... You like being doomed? Here I thought you were some NGW Hotshot.... I SHAKE YUR HEAD VIOLENTLY!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: MHMMMGHMHMMMHMH muffled screams slipping between the very few spots of air i have left between the pec death valley, my pink boots kicking around and struggling, my arms flapping around smacking at your huge biceps, each time i try for air i just taste your skin and sweat, slowly starting to lose strength knowing i gotta do something, i try biting at your huge steel pecs yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur teeth sink in hard.... my eyes go wide... holding yur head close left arm... right BURIES a fist into your guts lifting yur pink cute little boots off the mats from the force of the blind hit you couldnt see coming... I shove you into the corner like a rocket BAMMMMMMMM!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: teeth sinking in then i feel one of your arms letting go thinking its working but then WWHHHAMMMMMMM big fist digging into my unprepared gut, my face covered but my eyes super wide, you feel all the air i had left blowing out of my mouth against you, a bit of drool drips down your pec valley to your abs, my pink boots frozen in the air only with the slight twitch from your fist then you all your strength push me back against the corner making the ring shake a bit as i collide BAAMMMMMM ARGHHHHHHHHHH as i slump down arms hanging over top, whimpering yt

ERIK ATLAS: "This is gonna hurt a lot boy..." I close in firing a straight kick NAILING yur chest with a black size 15 boot! SHAKING the ring...I GRAB yur wrist with my left, yur trunks up front with my right LIFT u overhead....walking the ring with you.... and DROP u over the top rope NECK snapped back as the ropes hits your neck snapping you back hard and forcing you to land on the mats in a tumble.... circling you....slowly...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: head drooped down dazed, as i look up i see your huge boot smashing my chest HARD, my back smashed back into the turnbuckle, ARGGHHHHHHHHHH before i can sag down to my ass, you grab my wrist lifting me up to my feet then the front of my pinks, picked up off the mats, GRAHHHHHH LET GO LET GOO i beg my pinks wedgied between my bubble butt and riding up against my balls then you carry me around like a bag then just drop me neck HITTING THE ROPES as i snap back to the mats choking rolling around, gasping for air holding my throat yt

ERIK ATLAS: Maybe I have some pent up violence... I'm healed up pretty well after Mauler...But this little guy and his cocky shit and pink boots no self respecting man would wear... the mean in me comes out.... Mauler its Mauler's place polluting my generally good nature, but whatever it is, I found a target... I Kick away yur hands and JUMP both boots landing on your guts HARD bearing 300 pounds plus momentum into your abs CRUSHING the breath out of you - I hold onto the ropes and balance myself standing big boots on your sculpted abs... "Yur doing great kid... I might get tired this hour...sometime... maybe..." JUMP again and DRILL yur abs....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: grovelling on the floor beneath you, groaning on the ground, everything in my eyes spinning a bit dazed, sweat dripping off my hurting body, but before i can try to get up you kick my hands away, then BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM two huge black boots, landing directly into my gut, making my body jacknife underneath you, spit out my mouth as i ytell in pain GRAHHHHHHH my pink boots in the air then down along with my upper body, groaning in pain as i try to pry at your ankles to get off, then jump AND ANOTHER HRRAGGGGHHHHHHHH my body jacknifed again then down yt

ERIK ATLAS: You look pretty wrecked already... something in me likes that, I get off yur guts watching you gasp...GRAB yur hair in a hard fist and PULL you up... bending you over the ropes backwards... my hips sliding between yur legs HUMP rudely there...hand on your throat rudely grinding hips... free hand graces yur nipple.... "Maybe yur gonna show me yu like me some... huh...?" Tweaks yur nipple and HUMPS crotch to crotch driving yur package against mine... thick aroused cock meets yurs... You hang head pointing over the ropes seeing the drop to the floor, floating feet barely on the mats, as I search yur body for hot zones....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: feel they 300 lbs leaving my gut, GUUUUUHHHH loud gasps for air mixed with a bit of cough as i roll over trying to crawl away, then i feel your hand grip my hair, aggh my hand holding your wrist, eyes shut tight as you lift me to my feet, then laid against the ropes, my flexible body bent back, then feeling you starting to grind against my pink bulging package, huge hand on my throat forcing me back, dazed body looking down at the floor, the long drop, my arms wobbling a bit as you grind against me, pink boot tips barely against the mats, then i feel a tweak against my nipple making me let out a sweet moan with a mix of slightly painful groan yt

ERIK ATLAS: Ohhhh yu like that bitch.... hmmm....I shift and get my lips on yur nipple...*kiss* and lick yur nipple... blowing on it CHILLING it hard.... then hot sloppy kiss... keeping you dangling like a disaster....free hand gropes yur crotch.... lava hot kiss warms yur chilled nipple.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: feel you kiss against my nipples, you start to feel me shifting a bit reacting to it, then you start to chill it unnhnn ....stopp.... i groan, dangling down, you feeling up on my pink crotch, feeling it pulse as you kiss it, UHNNNN....NOOO.... moaning out, body twitching slightly yt

ERIK ATLAS: "I should stop....?" Nibbling bite on yur nipple.... "OK...with my hand on yur crotch I scoop back under yur balls and grab yur ass... and LIFT.... you PITCH over the top ropes crashing on the apron then the floor... I watch yu splat on the cement floor with a slight wince.... "Now I caint see how that's better..."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: ahhhhhh i moan as you bite against my nipple feeling the pain mixed with a bit of pleasure, my brain confused on how to act, then i feel your hand thats been working my crotch slide underneath me, lifting me, my barely touching boots lifting up, as i feel my body flip up THEN OVER the cement floor i was looking at growing bigger as a loud THUDDDD my body lands flat, my face bounces twice before laying flat down, my body twitching on the ground yt

ERIK ATLAS: i Grab the top rope and VAULT over the top... big boots LAND hard next to your head as a flunch test...BOOOM.... "So maybe yu like be more now?" I GRAB yur hair and PULL yu up again... and SLAM my arms around you TIGHT crushing your body in the ATLAS BEARHUG.... 23" arms carving into your sides HUGE chest flexing and back flexing hard driving the whole engine of power... CRUSH yu tight.... then my lips meet yur neck kissing you there tasting yur skin.... "U taste good fool... gonna fuck you... u know that right..." TIGHTER SQUEEZE starts grinding your breath out and carving inches off yur waist...
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: HUGE BOOTS landing right next to my face, NO FLINCH from my hurting body, barely conscious at this point, as you then lift me by the hair again, slowly getting up groaning arms dangling by my side, stumbling side to side a bit, my eyes low and looking lost as your huge python for arms WRAP around me like im some sort of prey and then SQUEEEEEEEEZZEEEEEEEEE ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my screams fill the entire dungeoun up, my body being crushed, my boots hanging slight off the mats, twitching , my head peeled back, my arms dangling down, hand flexed out, slapping slightly at your arms, face turning blue as you force the air out of me, hearing your threatening words, tasting my sweating sweet neck yt

ERIK ATLAS: The Kid looking like he's all out of fight and maybe all out of life too... an inch tighter might start breaking things... using Mauler's trick i relent on the life draining crush and lift up and slide down slowly grinding yur crotch on my abs...
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: tell me you love it baby
ERIK ATLAS: grinding you up and down... kissing yur neck... chin....lips.... smothering you in muscle domination...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: start to feel my body go more and more lifeless, but still remaining conscious as each time im bout to go out YOU RAMP UP THE SQUEEZE waking me back up to the hell, as i then feel a familiar feeling, these abs maybe even harder, as my pink crotch rubs up and down against those sculpted bricks for abs, bumping and rubbing it perfectly, UHNNNNN the pain destroying my body, and the pleasure breaking my mind, as my cock starts to leak pre into my pinks, you kissing my all over making it worse yt

ERIK ATLAS: Its soooo sweet feeling you fall limp in my arms... CRUSHING TIGHT bearing my power into you... feeling your breathing shut out of you... now the leeching death begins... see if he has sense to tap out... SQUEEEEEEEEEEZE!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: My cock rubbing up and down against those abs, as you CRUSHHHHHH ME everything going black in my mind, eyes rolling back, my arms give a last few flops around before dangling and coming to a stop, my legs hanging back and forth, my head rolled back, whites of my eyes showing slightly, then i...give..... BOOOOOMMMMM cum flys into my pinks staining, you feel my body twitching hard for a sec then OUTCOLD, lifeless in the death hug yt

ERIK ATLAS: And I hear yu gasp u give... and MAN this kid gives... splattering man sized load rockets on my chest... and yu sink to black hell in my crush.... I slowly turn in a circle making sure the denizens have witnessed the power... then i shift hard changing my grip from the crushing power hug to cradling him against my chest... walk to my cell... lay the Kid on the bed and strip him naked... then me... slide next to the Kid in the small bed and roll him onto my chest, face in my pecs, abs to abs. legs around yur legs...holding you... you wake hearing my heartbeat... feeling my thick cock spiking at your waist
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: darkness takes over my body, as my slight twitching ends as you lay me against your muscled chest, drooling against it, the cum i splattered in my shorts and a bit on you rubbing back on me, slowly turning around showing your work of art, my body dangling around, then im taken to the cell going in and out of conscious on the way there, stripped of my clothes, my 6 inches pop out slighty soft and pre still on the tip dripping, my big bubble ass pops out, then as i awaken all i see are the pecs that i knew before, barely able to move, where am ifeeling your huge throbbing cock against me yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yea baby... this is the easy way... yur right in position I push yu down and my cock slides under yur nuts and slips into yur hole...DEEP... 8.5x5 invasion HUGS yu against me forcing my cock in you wide... yur head on my chest hearing me GROAN in pleasure fucking you slow...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: uhnnnn a loud sweet moan slips from my lips, as i feel your huge cock opening my tight ass up, i grip against you trying to take the huge cock into my ass, in and out, poking my prostate each time slowly leaving and entering yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur sweet moan is awesome... yea... no one should shame a bottom bitch... esp one that feels this good wrapped around my cock... roll OFF the bed on top of you SLAM my dick in home... "Yu need to show others u been with a man..." SLAPS yur face hard.... knowing that will be a black eye monday...fucking yu hard now....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: SMACKKK against my face sending my head to right then back forward, holding onto your shoulders a bit as you slam me from the top, my face looking slightly in pain as you pound me over and over, my ass gripping tightly around your cock, your pre making it lubed up, my toes curling as my body goes up and down AS YOU POUND ME UHNNN UHHHH UNHHHHH yt

ERIK ATLAS: minutes pass like weeks and imake crazy manlove to yur body and finally kick my thick neck back and GROAN in pleasure... OHHHHHHHHHHHH yeaaaa.... CUMSHOT blows deep in yur ass... I grab yur neck and BUST another load.... CUMSHOT!!! YESSSSSSSSS
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: UUUHHNNNN FUCK FUCKKK wet sloppy noises coming from my ass, tight hole really stretched from your huge cock, staring at you face to face as i bite my lip, showing my pleasure, then BOOOOOMMMM feel your cum flooding in my ass, head leaned back moaning loud as my limp cock cums from you smashing my ass and filling it then huge hands grip my neck, and ANOTHERRRR filling me, my body twitching with you inside yt

ERIK ATLAS: i GET OFF u and grab a wash rag from my sink.... drop it on yur face... lay on the bed.... "Clean yurself up... then me... I will put your head through the bars if you get funny with it..."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

boyjobber: i clean my cum off my cock and some that dripped out of my ass, then i get over to you and instead of the towel i start to suck the cum off your cock taking it deep cleaning it yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur clean me right... and i take the rag... pull you off me... "You did good kid..." not asking. I roll you into the bed and wrap around you... "Sleep..." huge arm around u holds u in place... hand on yur pec....

ATLAS WINS

No comments:

Post a Comment