Thursday, May 30, 2019

BULLDOZER VS ATLAS - THE BIG BET

ATLAS VS BULLDOZER - THE REMATCH

ERIK ATLAS: This fuck named Ralph set us up in a place to fight... wasn't a shithole... In fact its a nice place and everything just all underground beneath a shopping Mall in Sacramento - I even got my own dressing room and a helper names Patty - She was a fat girl that didn't take shit and I liked her right off... She told me "Mr Bulldozer will be here any minute..." I nodded... OHhhhh they brought Bulldozer in from the UK... heNice.... Gonna kick his ass... I owe him one bad
 Walking down the causeway to the arena... hell they even had a fountain in the causeway... posh and useless... seemed the whole arena was circled with 20 fountains....)

 I hit the arena and find the whole place full of men in suite seating about 300.... and i get to the ring with polite applause and a surge of respect when I took off my shirt showing a 61" chest and 23" arms... steel blue eyes and blond hair.... Black skin tight bike shorts with a rip seam...and black ring boots...
 GENTLEMEN START BETTING NOW.... THIS IS ERIK ATLAS!


BULLDOZER: As I like to be alone when I prepare for the match, I sent Patty away. She knocked on the door and told me it’s time. I look in the mirror and hear them announce Atlas.. this fucker. I make my way down the causeway. Out of the pack and down the to ring. Showing off my massive chest and arms flexing and showing off. I slide into the ring. Wearing red and white trunks.
THE BULLDOZER


ERIK ATLAS: The man is big... the bets start flying furious as they get a look at both of us standing side by side - 6'5" 296 pounds, 61" chest with 23" arms; massive 33" legs wearing green trunks with black rac ing striped down the sides, skin tight, over black boots... we meet chest to chest, eye to eye... "If it isn't Bulldozer..." the place going nuts... standing in the ring... they wanna get bets in before we start... the promoter trying to get between to let us wait for bets to finish...

BULLDOZER: I refuse to move. Chest to chest. Eye to eye. “Everyone thinks you’re the fuckin hero.. but now I know better. You and you’re cheap shots fucker. You’re going down this time.”

ERIK ATLAS: chuckle.... "I never told u I was a hero.... thats child play... this is about grown ups..." the promoter panicking as the words get hotter and he;'s sure this aint canned heat for the thrills of the crowd... his betmaker says... "One more minute..." I think the man's dreaming... I shove the promoter out of the way THEN shove Bulldozer to the corner slapping two big paws on his chest rocketing him back! "No no no not yet!" they start shouting... the promoter is in my face between us...

BULLDOZER: I grab the promoter and throw him out of the ring. Grab your shoulders and slam my knee into your gut and then your nose

ERIK ATLAS: I see the promoter flying left and a wall of rage hits me... UGHHHH into my guts... dropped to one knee UAGHG! HUGE knee strike to my face.... men shouting "That changes the odds... hey hey..."  I rock back to the corner.... spring up and charge  - shoulder RAMS into your gut and rocket across the ring slamming into the corner... men scatter, announcer leaves, promoter's ring babe rushes to his side... the bell finally rings..."Bets are closed" the betmaster shouts.

BULLDOZER: I hit the corner hard...Ugghhh.. I double axe slam your back hard.. and slam my knee into your gut. Repeatedly...

ERIK ATLAS: yu HIT my back...THUMPFFF! like a deep drum.... KNEE to my guts.... and again.... and again... taking hits that are adding up... fuck this... my arms CLOSE on your body and I LIFT turning hard in a side suplex slamming you toward the center of the ring landing on top of you!

BULLDOZER: Uughhh... I hit the canvas hard but roll into it.. and pop up in the corner.. I charge at you... and spear you. Lifting you off the ground and slamming you into the turnbuckle...

ERIK ATLAS: yu roll and get up quick... getting up,.. and you HIT me hard... we rock into the turnbuckle shaking the ring expelling my breath out... hot breath in yourt ear as we battle for position... I PUSH yu using the corner as my backing and get you backed off some and raise up my legs size 15 BOOTS hit your chest hard rocking you back rolling you ass over orbit.,...

BULLDOZER: I slowly get to my feet... grinning. “that all you got fucker.” I raise my hands for a test of strength. “Let’s see whose the strongest.”

ERIK ATLAS: THE GAMBLERS GOING CRAZY the two big men matching stamina in a test of strength... i walk in a saunter to you and GRAB your offered right hand and mesh into your left..... FLEX to power as an unspoken signal sounds between us.... FOREARMS RIPPLE HARD as I flex into you watching your arms tremble trying to stay with this

BULLDOZER: I feel your power and my arms start to tremble. I clench my teeth, and power up.. locking my legs and get my hands on top of yours.. driving you down

ERIK ATLAS: You drive me down slowly as you step into the move... yur previous strikes adding up... I turn hard twisting your wrists LIFTING and straining your shoulders... at the new angle we collide CHEST TO CHEST... hot breath in your face... 5 o clock shadow scrubbing the side of your face ... PUSHING you back toward the ropes....

BULLDOZER: Awwwww fucker..
I slam my knees into your gut. And in one fluid motion. Tuck your head under my arm and DDT

ERIK ATLAS: You prove to me once again that the 'test of strenth" is actually a test of intelligence and always a sucker's game... my core flexxed hard and ready for anything... yu hit me and that aint what hurt... yu HOOK my head and the mats comes up and DRILLS my head into Cleveland! Rocked landing on my back after the move... thrashing to get up but dazed hard... stumble mack to my knees

BULLDOZER: I watch you trash about and slowly get to your knees. I grab your head and slam my knee into your Temple

ERIK ATLAS: yur on me like a fungus... SLAM my head with a knee making the head shot worse... go down in a sprawl on my back...

BULLDOZER: I roll you on stomach and grab under your chin. Tucking your arms under my boots. I slowly lower myself and pull back on you.. camel clutch.. applying more and more pressure

ERIK ATLAS: yu lock me in a backbreaking move... your camel clutch....!! head still reeling as yur all over me.... yu feel my thick wide back resisting you hard! Pulling my arms forward flexing I get one knee under me... GRRRRR lifting u up inches.... then my other leg.....

BULLDOZER: Feeling you get on all fours.. I force you to look up and me and I slam my elbow into your nose... repeatedly

ERIK ATLAS: BLOOD splashes into my mouth as yu flatten my nose hard!... no love lost here between these two big men. The betmaster shakes his head and starts working his paperwork... its the little things that get me pissed... I AINT DONE.... my hand Grabs yur pec brickbreaking power...GRABS and I roll over and over threatening to tear you fucking pec off your chest... we hit the ropes and yu come rolling or lose your right pec...I release and roll under the ropes wiping my nose and yu tend yur mauled right pec

BULLDOZER: Awwww... fucker. Surprised by the power you have left. I slide out of the ring and slam my boots into your gut driving you back

ERIK ATLAS: Yu rock me back and I fight to stay standing... HIT you chest to chest arms close around you... LIFT and rush... yu HIT the post on your back SLAMMIN hard...

BULLDOZER: Awwwwww... fucker. Feeling your power wrapped around me. I clap both hands over your ears hard

ERIK ATLAS: AWUGhhhhh head hurting and I'm sure the Bulldozer knows it... rocking back holding my head... staggering back walking round the corner...

BULLDOZER: I grab one of your arms and whip you into the steel turnbuckle head first

ERIK ATLAS: The big man on me....  grabs my arm and SLAMS my head ionto the steel post.... knees buckle.... hit the floor....

BULLDOZER: I drag you up and lift you over head... and slam you through the bet masters table

ERIK ATLAS: I feel myself get lifted and the whole world goes crazy ... i HIT something hard and the whole thing breaks! My back in horrible pain and the whole world full of blood, sweat , and loose paperwork!

BULLDOZER: I drag you back up... grab the ring side bell off the ground and slam it into your forehead

ERIK ATLAS: yu HHIT my head.... BONGggfff!... My eyes cross and I hit the floor.... I hear betters screaming about breaking ryules... the ref counting us out... men screaming about disqualifications and the promoter looking for an exit. The bet master leaves taking the money... the place going crazy... I lkay on the floor bleeding glad this nice cool floor isn't as dirty as the ones I'm used to
BULLDOZER: I throw you back into the ring onto you back.. climb to the top rope and land both feet into your gut

ERIK ATLAS: barely here... mauled and head struck over and over... I see a dark shadow falling but makes no sense.... yu feet HIT my core unprotected wide open.... AUGHHHHHHghgh.... thrashing in pain gagging and coughing... breath knocked out of me and caint breathe... holding my core curled in a ball....

BULLDOZER: I roll you into your back and lift your leg...1

ERIK ATLAS: yur.... on top of me.... hands feeling your body... gagging for air still...
BULLDOZER: 2...

ERIK ATLAS: I get it... he's ... pinning me.... everything hurts... I could just sit here... let it end.... i KICK and shove you off me!.... the place crazy as I'm still fucking alive?

BULLDOZER: As you sit up... I kick you in the back and then in your already broken nose

ERIK ATLAS: Kicked in the back... arching hard in pain... yu ROCK my head... arms up to protect my face but the force rolls me hard to the ropes....

BULLDOZER: I line your neck up on the bottom rope.. and out one boot on the back of your neck.. choking you

ERIK ATLAS: Gagging hard... kicking and struggling...."GET.... OFFF.... me.... FUKRRR"

BULLDOZER: "TAP OUT! NOW!"

ERIK ATLAS: gagging.... tapping the mats....

BULLDOZER: SUBMIT!
TO
ME!

ERIK ATLAS: sgtrugfgles getting weaker... not getting air.... tapping stopped....

BULLDOZER: I can’t hear you
I Allow you to breath for a sec before applying more pressure
ERIK ATLAS: " * gasp* ... Yur... mom...
is
...
an
...ape!

BULLDOZER: I start bouncing on your neck

ERIK ATLAS: Gagging hard.... knowing I'm done for... but I tapped already and dont beg for mercy ever... mind melts as I black out

BULLDOZER: I raise your hand...Yt

ERIK ATLAS: DROPS

BULLDOZER: I drag you to the center of the ring and slowly strip you down to nothing..I kick off my trunks and lift your legs over my shoulders.. my cock teasing your hole as I lea in and kiss you

ERIK ATLAS: coming to... feeling your kips on m,ine.... blinking wildly... disoriented and realize ahm naked... eyes focus on you.... "Tha fuck...?"

BULLDOZER: I ram my cock deep inside you.. 8.5 beer can thick balls deep inside you

ERIK ATLAS: OHHHHHH MAHgawd! eyes snap wide as my tight ass is split hard with your cock... I head people clearing out of the place and sho9uting of promoter and people that spent a lot of money on this but no one daring to come near us... hands claw into your shoulders as yu fuck my ass hard.... yur cock feels slick amazing pleasure

BULLDOZER: I spit into my hand and start stroking your massive cock.. long slow strokes. Matching the pace I’m fucking you

ERIK ATLAS: OHHHH mah.... gawd... hips BUCK as yu stroke my cock... realize yur really trying to do a team up manfuck here giving me my thrills... holding onto you best I can.... head throbbing... flex on your cock crazing your thrusts

BULLDOZER: Looking you deep in the eyes as I fuck you harder and faster.. stroking your cock faster and faster.. making sure to spit on it to keep it lubed

ERIK ATLAS: My cock... throbbing.... time rolls past and my eyes roll back and then refocus... not even sure how long u been fucking me... my load churning.... ."Ready...?" I whisper.... the place is empty now except for us fucking and a couple diehards that love to see huge men fuck....

BULLDOZER: Fuck yea... I’m ready.. I lower my mouth onto your cock as I continue to fuck your hole

ERIK ATLAS: NO WAY.... never seen a man this limber... and i LOSE IT.... aughghghhhhhhhyessssSSSssss... BUST a CUMSHOT hard!

BULLDOZER: Swallowing every drop of your massive load... as I explode inside you

ERIK ATLAS: OHhhhh shit.... this guy would fucking crazy as a lover ifn I dint have a fucking concussion...
shaking all over as yu roll last strokes inside me...FLEX on yur cock wringing the last out of you.... not that u deserve it.... but fuck yure best when yur fucking...

BULLDOZER: I pull my mouth off your cock and thrust the last few ropes of cum deep inside of you.

ERIK ATLAS: Ohhhhh fuck yess...."Can you get me to the showers..." shaking hard from the pain and abuse

BULLDOZER: I slowly pull out of you. Grab mine and your trunks.. slowly pull you to your feet. “Let’s get you a shower, checked out and then some dinner.”

ERIK ATLAS: dinner makes me wonder if the concussion is gonna make me barf... but handsome men like this shouldn't be refused... we stagger out to the showers... if they are still open.... wow the place emtired out...?

BULLDOZER: I turn you to face me in the aisle.. and kiss you deep. The kiss lasting a few moments. But then heading back stage. “While you’re getting cleaned up and checked out.. I will call Danny. But now we are even.”

BULLDOZER WINS


1 comment:

  1. body shuddering great man on man back n forth muscle action...…..what more can I say except that it was BONING GREAT !
    HUGE THANKS for posting this one

    ReplyDelete