Wednesday, May 29, 2019

ATLAS VS DREW THE BULL

ATLAS VS DREWBULL
Our first encounter... Atlas loses
https://erikatlas.blogspot.com/2018/08/erikatlas-walking-to-arena-in-mason-de.html

REMATCH



ERIK ATLAS: in the ring at a raw sex fight club for men in Orlando Florida... place called DICKS... about 200 men gathered to see the action of men muscle and power... walking down the aiusle standing 6'5" weighing 296 pounds... big TEXAS muscle ERIK ATLAS.... wearing red an black tiger striped skin tight squares... black boots... huge muscle crazed people love to see... men howling and touching me on the way in... I get in the ring and flex 23" guns and my 61" chest
ERIK ATLAS: yt



Drew the Bull: Right out of the locker room, a bull of a man, standing 6 feet and bulking for about 240lbs, clad in a tight white poser, grey boots. The Bull walks down the aisle toward the ring, where that sort of gorilla is showing off. I grin as the guys roar for my entrance and leap inside the ring, hitting my best double bicep pose with those 21'' bear arms.  Yt

LEGS of Drew the Bull


ERIK ATLAS: Yur body is rocking even better than when I last saw you.;... yu get in the ring and we beet chest to chest... the ref saying.... winner makes his man submit and wins his body for pleasure... no ball shots of choking. no eye gouges and no... blah blah... I know yu might be hearing all this but we all know how the day goes.... yu feel a wall of body heat as I stand next to you solid, steel eyed and ready to rumble
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: My pecs rolling as I flex them to try and match up the gorilla's. Not REALLY listening to the ref, I dive my eyes into yours, revealing a tempered resolve and fierce determination. So intense... The heat is really throbbing out. I take a step back, lower my stance and reach out with my hand to salute before the match starts.  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: My eyebrow goes up and the house falls silent waiting for my reply to your outstretched hand.... I take yur hand in a FIRM grip... making my chest ripple with power
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: we part clean stepping back to the corner... the bell rings...!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: I clench my fist around yours, my arm growing for that intense moment of evaluation. I step back to my corner. Then the bell rings and I curve back and dive into the ropes with my shoulders and back, slinging forth elastically and going for a QUICK propelled shoulder to the gut!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu charge and HIT my wall with your shoulder.... solid flexed... yu feel like yu could hit me all day there and barely made me grunt.... yu drive me to the corner with your power and momentum ... we HIT on my back... Ugf!... I put my fists together... DOUBLE AXE SLAM over yur back driving you down!

Drew the Bull: I puuuush you along all the way into the corner post, and hear you grunt when your back hits there HARD. I start circling your waist with my arms, preparing for a bearhug starter, when your double axe slams down into my flared flexed out back! The muscle rippling and spasming, I don't drop down. Grasping at your waistband and back, I cough out and try to stand once more - this time closer and TIGHTER!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: arm up ready to smash again and yu cinch too close.... muscle and power on power... working my hands under yur chin trying to lift yur head up out of my guts.,.. leverage sucks for that move... PRESSING on yur forehead prying your head off me slowly... chest faring to a huge FLEX as I push you off my chest…

Drew the Bull: Gorilla and Bull struggling out in the corner of the ring. I', fighting to keep you close and tight, while your effort is to keep me at bay and distant. The balance slowly shifts toward you... and I lift my legs quickly to unbalance us, then KICK the corner post to rotate and flip us down to the mat without notice!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: u KICK out of the corner dragging me with you... I kick and force the move to overroll and we tumble to the center in a scramble... I end up on top straddling your wasist with huge legs ELBOW drop to your face!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: WHAM! As soon as we're down and stable, your elbow connects! A single drop of blood out of my nose after you hit me midface! Fuck... I cough out again, my eye half-closed now. I spring up with my legs once again to hook your armpits from behind! My thick legs  - my best feature and always seem to get your attention, dragging you down and exposed!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu snake around me in a GRIP pulling me on top... those legs of yurs on me... pinning you under me feeling chest to chest - hot breath on hot breath.... man this don't hurt but I'm stuck flexing hard to pry my arms free.... BIG Atlas on top... Bull wrapping me up
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: Fuck, Atlas… is… heavy... You land on me and my legs cinch around you, nothing you can do to stop me now, I power up and squeeze tighter and tighter. Finishing the maneuver, my arms snake up and around your throat, going for a frontal sleeper while I keep you NICE and TIGHT. Close enough to fear no retaliation.  The atmosphere's hot and dense... I breath hot on your face, muscle on muscle, the BULL has Atlas right where I want you, under my control... yt

ERIK ATLAS: URRGGFFF!! yur arms start locking in a front sleeper and NO NO  we caint have that.... my hand … I force it under, invading yur grip and pushing on your face, now SHOVING yur head back and driving our holds apart peeling out of your upper body control... yur legs still grapevining mine.... slowly working to bend legs and prying out of that slowly.... war of inches and advantages... still on top of you crotch to crotch
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: Nnngh... working muscle on muscle, Getting sweaty and slippery ... Your big fuckin arm slowly breaking my hold and invading my guard, pushing my head down HARD. My crotch starts tenting slowly while you rub and grind into my lower bod, trying to evade those pythons down there, marble chains. I PULSE my thick legs around your core with a powerful slam of pressure cutting deep into your flex now. I rock you to your side spoiling your balance and allowing better leverage to squeeze your hot body even more… no more easy breathing for Atlas.  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: OHHhhhhmahgawd… the power of your legs carving into me turns my face red and I have to fight those legs soon or yur gonna put me out… hands push down on your legs moving them closer to my hips and trying to keep you off my ribs… thrashing to put on your back again and get off my side... yt

Drew the Bull: Grrrrrrgghhhh…. Fighting to keep my crush on you… as you push down my legs my arms close on your neck again… you can’t fight off both… yt
ERIK ATLAS: After getting two breaths your arms close on me again… I flash into fighting arms over arms  - work your left arm over yur throat forcing your left wrist to your right ear.... then I thrash as I turn the slow advantage to a big one... finally throwing off the tangling bodyscissors hold …

Drew the Bull: You thrash out of my legs to my surprise… fighting to keep you in my arms…. yt

ERIK ATLAS: we scramble and NOW yur waist DROPS between MY legs... I CLAMP those 33" quads around u!! OHHhh yeaaaa… this is much better
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: Nnngh... Slowly being forced open and off guard... Not going well this brawl and grapple now. I slip down suddenly and end up between those VICE thighs! AAAAGH! My breath leaving me. My free hand trying to CLAW deep into the side of that set of abs!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: my eyes snap WIDE as yur hand claws into my abs... not expectd... hand fighting i work your hand OFF my abs using the body vise as a fulcrum...UGFFF rip u out of me.... know yur not going down that easy... but now caught you and clamped on THE REAL SQUEEZE sinks into your body CRUSHING POWER FINALLY SET AND CLAMPED ON!!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: UUUFFFF! This is HARD and going bad! You RIP my hand away, exposing the other side... Time to try it all! I clench my fist and send a HAMMER BLOW into your lower ribs to your side! Once, then twice below, then a third sinks in into your stomach, desperate!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yur hammering hard fighting to get out....i FLEX a punishing PULSE of all of my power into one hard crushing squeeze driving your breath out of you ...and KICK yu out of the hold sending you rolling... I get to my feet
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: You can feel and hear my chest collapsing as I exhale it all out at your squeeze... Panting so hard in when you finally kick me out of that... Fuck... Fuck... Heart racing as I roll to the ropes and drag them to help me stand. OUFFF FUCK!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur up slow and that's what I was aiming for... I charge in and press you into the ropes pulling your left arm under the top rope bearing open yur left pectoral.... BIG right fist SLAMS into yur pec hard leaving bruising pain DEEP... BAMMMMM!.... fist back pulling your trapped arm harder.... BAMMMMM!!! BAMMMM!!! nailing that pec over and over....
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS:

Drew the Bull: We both bounce hard into the ropes, but you smother the bounce back and drag my arm hard in your trap! "What the-" WHAAAM! WHAAAAM! Hammering my fuckin furry pec now! WHAAAM! I grunt out, my hand instinctively flurring out a few gut shots, but weakening in pain. AAAGH!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I take the hits... part of the cost of battle... gut and ribs taking yur attention... my right hand GRABS yur left pectoral muscle and PEC CLAW sinks in TEARING in hard TWIST and my fingers carve under that pec shelf into the nerves of yur Brachio plexus.... your arm numbs and pec sears in fire!

Drew the Bull: FUUUUUCK! My arm on fire, my shoulder and pec twitching... AAAAGHHH! Almost unbearable soon! My own body covering in sweat at your expert claw! I have to do something fast and decisive... NNNGGGH... My hip rotates a little big, getting momentum, and then BLASTING off all of myself into a knee blow aimed onto the side of your own knee!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu knee strike timed right .... u kick my knee out and I drop to my other knee letting go of your arm.... CLAW still in there... already coming down i PIVOT and SLAM yu onto your back dragging you down my your pec, using that muscle like a luggage handle... TWIST yur pec now kneeling over you at your left side  - that hand with brickbreaking power in your pec meat good....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: WOAAAH! The two beasts now tumbling, as the bull gets flung down in an arc! WHAAAAM! I groan and yell out in distress, my meaty pec not answering anymore... "FUUUUCK! I give!!" I claw at your hand in pain.  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Grins at you..... "Breathe!" I order you.... I let go of your pec and the grip is hard to endure but when it releases the flare of returning sensations is easily triple worse... "I said breathe... it helps..." grinning... not giving yu much recovery room I drop u on your mack and crawl over yu mounting my crotch on your face... HUMP and grind there  feeling your furry body under me squirming recovering
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: My arm is twitching under you and my face is red with anger and pain - my breath actually quite fast. My other hand pressed into that damaged pec, yelling out for some comfort and soothing... And then you come smothering my face!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I slowly slide down yurt body...and we're face to face.... cradle yur head in my massive arm and kiss u... humping my hips between yurs... at last yur there under me.... my cock is throbbing....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: Trembling in your arms as my own muscle does not seem to recover. My cock sporting a shy semihard pose now, in your warm embrace.  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: grins as yur cock gets harder... "Gonna fuck u drew...." I kneel back and pull off your trunks revealing ytour sculpted furry body.... a moment I wasn't allowed earlier... my eyes feast on you... the dark fur, dark eyes... thick muscle and power and dedication.... gawd never wanted a man this bad in a long while... I stand and slowly strip off my trunks.....
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: I gulp in the pain, gotta take this like a man. Like the bull I am! I slowly get to my knees, then my 4s for you as you peel your second skin off, revealing that minotaur god bod!  yt
ERIK ATLAS: yu get on all fours and I kneel behind you... hand SLAPS yur ass.... CRAKKK!...(never fucking worry - you take everything like a man! You would make an ugly lady anyway...) My cock is so fucking hard and I grab yur sweat slick body and park my cock there and PRESS into you driving into your ass in one smooth move driving into you!... OHHHH gawwwd,,,, yu feel GOOOD.... thick invasion between yur tight cheeks....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: My legs spread wide to accomodate king kong between my cheeks! NNNNGH! I moan down there, but don't yield! My ass flexing against your cock for the upmost exquisite sensation... yt

ERIK ATLAS: DAMMMM yu flex on me and my head rocks back .... I moan to the wild surge of pleasure from the men in the crowd watching... my lust has no more patience... i start fucking you and it's a power fuck possessing me to drill u over and over...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: I bite my lips and rock forth and back as you start to powerfuck me, mounting me like a wild horse! Damn, the humiliation and pain start to fly off as I flex at your own rythm, pumping you further inside.  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu flex to match my thrusts and I work it till we mesh in perfect rhythm... OHHH yeaaaa... yu NEED this man... no shame in saying I need a big Atlas cock in me... go on ... say it... this scratches yur itch real deep... CRAKK (slaps yur ass...) Say it! yu love being fucked!... CRAKK!
Drew the Bull: NNNNGGGH!! My hands clawing the mat now, as my cock is throbbing without any hand needed! My eyes almost rolling white now... yt

ERIK ATLAS: I slow fuck and reach under grabbing yur throbbing cock stroking it while I fuck you slow... "Come on... say yu love it...." SHOVE my cock into you..."Say it..." yur body looks amazing... yur wide back a beautiful steed to ride...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: My cock almost on the edge the very moment you touch it and grasp it with that virile and rough hand. "AAwwww... Fuck me..." in any sense, as you drill me way over the edge! I collapse down with my head and my cock BLASTS out ropes of cum beneath us!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: My cock throbs as yur cock BUSTS a good load .... dammm yur all man... even if yu are my bitch.... I GRAB yur hair PULL yur head off the mats... pull OUT of you standing while yur still gasping from cumming... I BEARHUG you TIGHT lifting you good.... SQUEEEEEZE amd wak you to the corner... putting your back on the top turn buckle as a prop i angle my cock under yur balls... and SLIDE into you again.... wanted you here so long... BEARHUG fucking you
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: FUCK! You handling me around like your pet, well, a whole sack full of pets for what it matters, still drooling cum and spurting out, and get me in your fucktrap! UUUUGHHHH  yt

ERIK ATLAS: SQUEEEEZE yur body hard rubbing my face between those handsome pecs of yours... and my cock carving into you over and over fucking you crazy, stabbing your glory spot...KISS yur chest... yur nipple... yur neck.... hot breath owning you like an animal.... then...CUMSHOT!!!!.... my cock explodes in you....CUMSHOT.... UGHHHHhhhhhhhyesssssss..... shuddering huge muscle holding you and unloading months of pent up lust for you
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: My body shaking in your grasp, muscle still fresh from being tortured... Yet I take that massive load in as it explodes, a blast of feral lust invading my insides! NNNNGGGH! I groan out as you unload!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: HUG YOU TIGHT with a bodycrushing SQUEEEZE... arms carving your waist down....!!! and slowly relenting.... shaking as My cock slowly withdraws fro you.... your feet touch the mats.... and we're left face to face... steel eyes meet your gaze and my hand touches your face.... the place thunders loudly.... "I'm at the hotel down the street. The Leesburg Inn, room 212... some see me..." I whisper in your ear... then DROP yu to hold yourself... and slowly back awa... eyes still in yours
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Drew the Bull: My hand meeting yours as you gently rub my stubble. I drop down into the corner, demolished and sweaty, spent as you back down... I grin, but do not answer openly. This is not over. Not yet.

ATLAS WINS

No comments:

Post a Comment