Tuesday, May 28, 2019

ATLAS VS VANYEL - first encounter

ERIK ATLAS: moves to locker room - battle with Van immanent


Vanyel: get changed into my trademark orange squares white trim green shamrock on my crotch, EIRE across my ass orange boots to match...then head back out to the ring slide my 6' 190 pound bod in and stretch out waiting for Erik to come on out       yt


ERIK ATLAS: *smirk that you pur Eerie on your boots.... s'all strange - nice game of kick the shamrock some day...
ERIK ATLAS: I come out to the ring in the Van Complex.... black and red tiger stripes squares, skin tight showing bulges and fitting around my 33" quads... huge chest and arms on display, black jump boots; 6'5" 296 pounds... ERIK ATLAS... I get in the ring and look at you... hand out to shake but serious face... flexed hard and showing power... "Say the rules..."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: head out to meet you shake yer hand...."you said Submission or KO....Crusher...i'll abide by those terms"  as i step back to my corner.....looking you up and down, realizing that I may be in trouble       yt


ERIK ATLAS: I give a good quiet nod, noting for later he didn't use the handshake to punk me... I back to the corner behind me stretching on the ropes waiting for your bell or cow sound or something that says go... looking you over... eager to use that...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: DING DING

Vanyel: head out to the center dancing around you looking for weaknesses then slide to the back of you and throw a kidney punch to your left side....seeing how you react to it    yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu slide behind me and meet a ROUNDhouse back fist! rocks yu to yur ass!... snapping around facing yu agin
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: trying for a kidney punch, but get rocked by your meatslab of a hand.....sending me to my ass.....shake my head a bit then get to my feet....the come rushing at you, as i get close i drop down and baseball slide my feet into your right knee.     yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu take the slide... clever little meatbag... nails my knee dropping me to one knee but still over yu... we scramble as I land ON you working to top position... the men in the room OOoooooo as they see me land on you... already UNDER Atlas... I straddle yur waist in huge legs.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: get you down to a knee proud of myself for the one second it worked, then you com down on me, as you get my waist in your legs....gasping as i try to work myself out of it, take my hands up and reach for your eyes.....working on raking then and getting you off me     yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur hand RIP cross my eyes... UGHHHHFUKKK... falling forward on you... blinded and not going to lose where yu at...HAND on your face pressing on your nose near smothering you... working my eyes with my other forearm
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: i rake yer eyes then you fall forward onto me...covering me up with your bod more I reach down by your leg and then swing it over....workin on getting you off of me I flip our positions as i am on top of you know i lift my knee and slam it into your quads....trying to take out the ability to use your leg..  then raise my fist and take my middle knuckle slam it down on your IT band     yt

ERIK ATLAS: You roll on top and fire a flurry of fists down on my face.... holding my arms up with crossed forearms as a shield from the hammering rain... I feel a LANCE of pain rip into my leg and see that clever attack u fired.... side of my leg thrbbing hard... my left fist backed to my right ear and ROCK your face with a backhand fist rocking you off me hard.... I get up... shaking out my leg... FUKK..... facing you as u rise
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: get a backhand fist to my face i fall off you...my head ringing from the brutal hit....then i get to my feet....need to figure out how to take this behemoth down....i come at you again.....knowing i can't take you from the front, but i twirl as I get close but grab your waist as i go by then it sends me to your back....then I wrap my arms around your huge waist....as I try to german suplex you....hoping I have enough power to lift you up and over       yt

ERIK ATLAS: you come around me and I sprawl forward blocking your lift... PRYING your fingers to break yur grip.... yu feel a WIDE back of muscle, smooth, warm, FLEX rippling to fight you.... wide stance stalemating your throw....
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: as im behind you you take my hands apart from your waist I feel your muscles against my chest working as you take my hands apart...out of desperation i raise my knee up and slam it into the back of your knee....once twice and finally a third time tryng to bring you down.      yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu DRIVE yur knee behind mine and DROP me forward to my knee with your arms back around my waist... I DROP forward on the momentum and ROLL holding your hands and taking you with me...SCRAMBLE again and land on top of you...legs straddling your waist... chest in yur face....muscle smother.....!!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: i take you down again but your experience shows and you tale me down and then roll on top of me, you smother ing me with your muscle ....having difficulty drawing in air.....then i take my hands and shove em into your pits and claw at the nerve clusters I know are there, digging in deep.....    yt

ERIK ATLAS: my eyes SNAP WIDE.... yu fUCKERR...... yur nail into my pits and my hands go numb GRRRRRRR hurts but not taking me off you... another stalemate but this one sucks.... yur spearing under my pecs.... hands going numb...... head back.... HEAD BUTT to the brodge of yur nose SLAMMING yur head hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: OOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you slam my head with yours i lay there dazed, but trying my hardest to keep my claws on you hard.....but that hit weakened me...still working on your nerve clusters....        yt

ERIK ATLAS: Thrashing hard after the hit ripping your arms free from my pits.... ELBOW strike to the head ROCKING you good...!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: my claws affecting you but not enough and i need you off of me now....i take my hands and send a huge shot to your throat, then another ..need to get you off me, my breathing becoming harder......     yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu GAG me hard.... URRRGHkkKKYkkk.... fighting to block yur hands gagging for breath after that throat shot.... still need to confine you...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: fuck hop[ing that would work but your still on top of me.....i try again nailing your throat with the added bonus of drilling my knee into your nuts....    yt

ERIK ATLAS: blocking another throat shot... yu DRILL my nards hard UGHHHHHHh rolling off u holding my crotch gag good....yu... fucker...! huge back heaving as I gasp for air after that one
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: roll away from you to the ropes...lay there gasping in air, after being crushed by your massive frame.....i work myself to my feet....big man    loking at you as i breathe in deely
Vanyel: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu get up and I try but the nut shot taking it's toll... backing off and circling you slowly... mister nice Atlas maybe going away....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: lookat you as you start to circle me again....one more time i work on getting behind you as i dance around taking  aanother shot at your kidneys......    yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yur fast... thats for sure... yu slip beind me again... UGHhhhh score that kidney shot... I TURN knowing yur expecting the fist I close hard instead and charge you into the corner behind you SLAM us in there bashing your back...HUGE arms close on your waist pulling back and SLAMN my shoulder into your guts hard! shaking the ring.... and AGAIN!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: UUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Vanyel: as you slam me into the corner....working my abs slamming em again and again....stunned by your shots i get my arms up and clasp then together and slam it down onto your traps.....needing you to get of fme in any way possible    yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu HIT my thick back... THUMPF!... drive me to my knee.... pulling back STILL holding the middle ropes... SLAMMMMM yur guts again!and close around yu tight... LIFT! squeezing my arms round you....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH as you slam me the start to squeeeeze me hard....i takemy hands and send em to where your neck comes to yur collarbone, knowing there are nerves there i dig my thumbs in deep, trying to get to em through your thick muscled neck.    yt

collegejock4cyber: *****Walks in - stayin in back ground***** jeans sneaks beater ****

ERIK ATLAS: FUKKK.... yur wicked with the fucking claw holds... yu score a tight grip into my traps and rip into the base of my mastoid tendons.... head back hissing in pain.... GRIP on you released... hands up fighting that claw out of my neck... huge ceps flexing as I pull on yur wrists....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: keep my claws on as you try to get them off of you but your arms too strong for me, and you get them off......then i take my knee and i slam it into your sides.....knowing your abs could easily handle the hits.....keep slamming knees 1.....2........3.......4   work your weak points the best I can       yt

ERIK ATLAS: success... rip off the claw grips..... but FUKK... I'm wide open for some rude core shots...  I shove at you hard planting you into the corner again backing off

Vanyel: getting you off me i se an opening finally as I start to take my boots and send em too your left knee....boot after boot 3 in total.....get a weakness for me to exploit and take the Goliath down      yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu NAIL my knee dropping me down again... holding my leg... u been working that hard... I SHOVE yu away again....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: get pushed away, knowing i have you down and need to work my advantage come in and slam my boot to your left knee again, but grab the back of your head and bring it down as I lift a knee up to your face       yt

ERIK ATLAS: fighting hard to keep up .... and yu NAIL my face hard... UGHhhHhhhh....fuck.... head snaps back.... laid out on my back.... working to start standing....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

muscletwunk: damn Erik so hot laid out like a beast
musclebadboi: wow

Vanyel: see you down on your back...i take a running start and work on dropping a knee to your head....high risk high reward if i can nail it.    yt
ERIK ATLAS: dazed....BIG shade falling over me as yu come down OH FUKKK arms yu BLOCKING... yu HIT! rolling off me...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: roll off and get to my feet, adrenaline pumping now......feeling good as im starting ot make progress....come at you again going for your left knee raise my size 11 and crash it down....   yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu NAIL my knee again... but GRAB yu standing boot and PULL hard dumping you on your ass... FUKKKk scoring more damage on my knee
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: you bring me down to my ass again but i see an opening.....come in close to you and see your thighs exposed...then slam my claws on them digging in....."GONNA MAKE YOU SUFFER MUSCLE  BOY"     yt

musclebadboi: .
ERIK ATLAS: AUGHHHHH FUK!!!! yur hands rip into my inner thigh.... right leg on FIRE.... pain making me buckle forward fighting your hands....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: I keep my claws on you ans i take my knee and start to strike your sides.....my forearms rippling with tension ans i work your thighs ....starting to see some tears and my nails start to rip your skin as i keep up on nailing your sides with me knee    yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu tear into my leg in ways few men ever succeeded in doing... UGHHHHH yu strike my side.... pulling my arm back HUGE elbow shot SLAMS into your nose rocking you off me! Leg bleeding a lil from that claw... FUKKK... yu hurt me but Paid with yur face wide open like that.... getting up
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: you slam into my nose with your your elbow, i drop the claw quickly as i fall back to the mat...i feel a trickle down my nose as i feel the blood flowin out....but I get to my feet quick as I can and look down at you, come at you looking to football kick you in your side that i hit wit the knees.   yt

muscletwunk: the big man not giving up
ERIK ATLAS: yu FIRE that kick at me... UGHHHH was getting up and kicked down to my knee again.... getting picked to death by this fucker... gonna break yur head open first chance I get...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: still on my feet blood coming out of my nose on your knees again "hey Boy i think being on your knees is a natural position for you, better for you to suck my dick" as I come in and jump on top of your body....arapping my arms arounfd your hgead for a sleeper hold...."loghts ou tbig man"     yt    yt

ERIK ATLAS: Your words all garbled from the shot to the face but your actions loud and clear.... yu leap onto my back and lock on a SLEEPER.... and yu got the upper power to make that work... i drop my chin to my chest as yu sink in me... thick muscled back flexing and rippling as yu try to ride this ride... maybe u aint tall nuff... chin down blocking yu closing the hold... hand fighting to  pull yur arm off my neck...
ERIK ATLAS: GRAB the ltop lock wrist and start prying free
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: keep my wrist lock as you try to pry them off, ride your back making sure i can put you out.....big upset if I can pull this off...."come on big man just go to sleep"     yt

ERIK ATLAS: "I'm.... not..... tired..." yu riding my back.... GRAB yur top wrist and VIOLENTLY throw myself forward pulling you overhead and SLAM you on the mats hard! yu land on yur back with me over yu.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

collegejock4cyber: ??

Vanyel: UUUUGGGHHHHHHHHH thinking i had you then you throw me over your shoulder and i hit the mat hard, my air pushed out of my lungs...as i land brwtahing hard from the hit,,,i roll to the ropes and grab themn and try to get to my feet     yt

ERIK ATLAS: I stand fully and yur climbing up the ropes.... ohhh those ribs wide open.... BIG KICK into your ribs rocking you into the ropes flying out of control!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: you come over and land a huge kick to my ribs...sends me flying through the ropes and i land hard on the ground from your vicsious kick....i grab my ribs and hold em tight.....as i grab the ring apron to steady myself and get to my feet    yt

ERIK ATLAS: I quickly grab the top ropes in both hands and SWING my feet through the ropes NAILING YOU in the face!!! yu rock off the apron and flop to the concrete floor.... getting up in the ring.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: feel your feet slam my face as i tried to get up...my body slams the floor hard....breathing hard from the rib shot now the face shot.....roll as i get onto all 4's    yt

collegejock4cyber: *WATCHIN ON AT RINGSIDE NOW*

ERIK ATLAS: I GRAB the top ropes and VAULT over the ropes... both boots LAND on Yu back!!!!! BAMMMMM squashed FLAT like a bug MASSIVE damage to yur back!
ERIK ATLAS: circling you outside the ring.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt
muscletwunk: damn big beast!
ERIK ATLAS: HEHEHEH

collegejock4cyber: STAND NEXT TO AARON n watchin on *
Vanyel: cry out in pain ad you massive body slams onto my back......crushing me underneath....air pushed from my body my body almost snapped in half......i roll away from you holding my back....     yt

ERIK ATLAS: YEA... that aint working for you so well is it.... following you... STOMP yur hand!.... STOMP the other.....caint have u clawing me with those.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: scream out again as you slamm your boots into my hands.....almost crying at the pain being inflicted onto me.   i try to get away from you using my elbows to crawl away    yt

ERIK ATLAS: "awwww... thats so rough man.... here... let me help you up" GRAB yur hair....and SHOVE yur back into the apron edge!
collegejock4cyber: * ATLAS GOIN WICKED WILD NOW -his hot thick power bod shinin n pumped n showin NO MERCY ON Vans nice bod*
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH you slam my back into the apron......howl out again as you take control of me.....as i try to get away feebly     yt

collegejock4cyber: * smiles n watchin V get demolished now it appears --- n both tough hot dudes n friends of mine*

ERIK ATLAS: I PICK yu up by the hair again... shift... lift you by the armpits and EXPLOSIVELY throw you up in the air.... yu go up a coule feet and come DOWN into my BEARHUG!... the crushing embrace you been dreading all night CLAMPS around you and this time I'M in there TIGHT and crushing tighter and tighter! I SHAKE yu like a dog toy! SQUEEEEEEEEZE
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i scream out as you have me clamped tight....looking for a way out but the damage done to my hands is too much can't use em to box your ears,,,try to bring up my knee to your nuts as a countermeasure     yt

ERIK ATLAS: YU slam MY NUTS HARD.... i DROP u back onto the ring apron!.... sink to one knee
ERIK ATLAS: yt

collegejock4cyber: * FUCK!!!!!! *        I back up n says CMON ATLAS shake it off yur beatin him -is why hes wiggin --yeah yeah stay on him *

Vanyel: get dropped to my feet and sink further down, my body abused bad.....i look up at you and work my head forward and slam my head feely into your abs...trying to do anything to keep you off of me    yt

collegejock4cyber: * CLAPPIN hands over head "LETS GO ATLAS!! LETS GO ATLAS!" *

ERIK ATLAS: Yu thrash around wildly... and try and headbutt my abs... yur head's hard but not that hard.,... here... lemme show you.... gasping... getting up.... GRAB yur hair and drag you over to the ring post.... you feel your face slam into the post and then my arms HUG around your head from behind... around your head...AROUND THE POST and SQUEEEEEEEZE yur head INTO THE POST... the crushing pressure mounting hard... my crotch in the small of yur back CRUSHING the lights out of Van!!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: i scream in tremendous pain as you squeeeze my head between your chest anf the ringpost........trying to hold out as much as possible, but feel my body giving up soon.    yt

ERIK ATLAS: I PULSE a huge burst of pressure into your skull... massive pecs crushing in the back of your head driving your temple into the post... blood trickling down the post now... watching your body going limp.... "Just say yur done... then I'll fuck yur lights out... won't that be nice?" PU:SE another BURST of crushing pressure into your head!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE I scream out, the pian i horrible, nothing ive ever felt before    yt

collegejock4cyber: ATLAS ATLAS GO GO -n me n Jeff at ringside ---- Vs bod is tough strong n ........... ATLAS GOIN ALL OUT FOR THIS ONE ......*
collegejock4cyber: "Atlas ? dont hurt him too much heh heh -oh you guys fn rock --oh yur  both wild - fn pissah*

ERIK ATLAS: I watch yu squirm and the words fish on a hook come to mind... I release ur head and DROP u in a heap on the floor....backing off holding my nuts... damm dude... thinking of stomping yur nuts but hell yur gonna have a headache for weeks from this one...I reach down and strip off yur trunks and show off that ass...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Vanyel: slumped to the floor barely able to move breathing hard my body wrecked, my head and nose bleeding from the hard fought battle.......I try to get to my knees but too hard to move...i slump back to the floor    yt

ERIK ATLAS: here.. lemme help you.... LIFT yu up by the shoulder but then SLAM yu chest down on the apron... yur ass showing... SLAP yur ass hard CRAKKKK!.... so maybe I'm gonna save my plowing of that ass for later....CRAKKK!.... yu dont look so good.... my  crotch against your back side... face in your ear... hot breath on yur nneck.... GRAB yur hair.... "BUT when Mauler and I get hands on you.... it won't go so easy... will it?" SLAM yur head into the mats and walk off as yu crumble to the floor....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

collegejock4cyber: * listens n watches n has a nice  fresh towel for Atlas over my shoulder n stand outside ring near his corner --- HEY V ? Yur lucky that's ALL you got is bloody nose ----- 'n you KNOW IT" *                stand outside ring n towel ready for Atlas *

ATLAS VICTORIOUS 

No comments:

Post a Comment