Friday, May 10, 2019

The Farm Avenged

ERIK ATLAS: walking into the ring at the Mercylost arena in Amarillo Texas! Crazy men waiting to see power and male lust in action
ERIK ATLAS: walk in 6'5" 296 pounds ready for action, black shorts, skin tight, black boots - ERIK ATLAS!
ERIK ATLAS: I WALK IN AND TAKE THE RING, HUNDREDS OF MEN TOUCHING MY BODY
ERIK ATLAS: YT

ATLAS


KLAUSMACHT: First time in official fight ...the Estonian Teen Klaus ....5`7 170 lbs 16 yo  gymnast ....in my yellow shorts bare rest body ......walk slowly to the ring ....huge hairy guys tower me many times .....hear some remarks that Atlas will breke my bones before broke my hole .....reach almost to the ring one of your friends shout you the new gf of Atlas...and laugh loud as I backflip in my corner yt

KLAUS THAT BASTARD FROM THE FARM

ERIK ATLAS: yu backflip into the corner and a rise of voices come up from the crowd deeply impressed... They announce the rules, KO, submission or pin wins the nioght; winner owns loser for his pleasure.... i walk out and hold out my hand in custom for a handshake... rippling core of muscle....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

KLAUSMACHT: walk for the handshake ...the guy is giant over twice taller huge muscles all over total walking beast....gulp some .......my eyes scan his bulge  is the biggest bulge ever see in my life .....ref make sure we understand the rules and my hand at your hand ...can feel the tight squizze like handshake steel metal......look up at the muscle beast face so hot sexy ....with a wide cocky smirk yt

ERIK ATLAS: grin BIG seeing yu look up into my eyes.... turning your awe into adoration... i GRAB the back of your head and PULL your face into my pecs smothering you in that crevasse.... the ref shouting to let you go and the crowd howling with thrill and objection...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

KLAUSMACHT: unnghhhhh face on your huge pecs ......pin so hard my lips force kiss lick your nips taste your smooth skin inhale your might scent .....my shorts start tent fast ......my hand one your bulge  i dont believe what i feel is cock outline more like a giant python  .....yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur hand graces my bulge and I can see u like... the place hoots as i made yu feel man space...GRABBING your hair i pull you out of that space and shove you into the far corner WITH EXPLOSIVE FORCE! yu fly 8 feet hitting the corner barely touching the canvas as u fly... 23" arms proepelling u hard...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

KLAUSMACHT: ungggg FUCCKKK 16 yo teen body total fly and back crash on the corner metal spot.....a loud pain moan......arch my back feel like broke.....i see your buddys around some getheir hands in through ropes rub my shoot legs and my toes .....` hey Atlas look his sorts he tent already his little boy tool `` they scream.......i try move my is no way ...hold the ropes try stand on my feet ..yt

ERIK ATLAS: I see the mob sort of hungry for you, well to be honest they hungry for all my playmates and me too; I walk up to you seeing you try to stand... not looking like my kid wonder gymnast right now... GRAB yur hair PULL you up... tuck yur head under my arm in a face to face front facelock... sift to the side... DDT slam your head into the mats -= I fall back and slam yur head hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

KLAUSMACHT: slaammmm boy face on the mat.....body jackknife .....some spit droil lips.....hold the back of my neck both arms .....moan dizzy....spread eagle on my face my kid bubble ass on the air ......i feel the power of the giant muscle killer  .....your buddys cheer your name louder and louder ....some close in ropes from outsise corner ....rub my bare feet and my ankles .....make me moan louder yt

ERIK ATLAS: "WELL boy, this aint going your way today is it? Do you think i forgot Morpheus?" GRABS the back of your trunks right over yur bubble ass... grabs your hair... nice long floppy handle for me... LIFT you up then PRESS you overhead...VIOLENTLY thrust you in the air TWENTY FEET....
coming....
DOWN!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
ERIK ATLAS: YOU HIT THE MATS....
ERIK ATLAS: YT

KLAUSMACHT: NOOO UNGHHH STOP i have time only to moan.......you lift me so easy.......you show me around to your huge buddys ......no...stop.......more embarased looking your massive ceps got me leak on my tight short......i feel total fly on the air.....is like i can reach celling .....i hear a woooww from the crowd and an fall back like rock shake the ring ......on my back.....almost motionless ...i dont believe what happent here .....i hear the loud laugh from your buddys `` he got wet spot in his shorts for you `` they laugh ........sprea eagle on my back ...yt

ERIK ATLAS: I rush and DROP a knee strike ont your abs... those plated beautiful abdominal muscles of yours that you are so proud of... DRILLED deep and hard with 296 pounds coming down on you!
March 29 9:52 PM ERIK ATLAS: yt

KLAUSMACHT: i see the huge guy backstep withthat evil smirk in face ......part dizzy the pain keep me wake ......and see you rush forward like a huge iceberg to titanic......and you pivot light..........last secont pick everything i have and roll i let your knee find the mat the whole ring almost collapse yt

ERIK ATLAS: AUGHHHHH!!!.... the kid was playing me?!?... amazing how he survived that huge fall... gymnast, thats how... duh.... knee in big pain trying to stand....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

KLAUSMACHT: roll to your way fast both legs piston and hard kick at the side of your knee cap.....with all my legs have .....silent get on the room yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu fire a hard kick at the side of my knee... that'll wreck my knee... i DROP weight off that knee as yu STRIKE... CRAKKK... roundhouse kick lands but with less weight on it.. i drop to both knees...GRAB yur trunks and pull you at me firing a fist!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

KLAUSMACHT: your fist so deep send my body in across ropes  almost ......fold at two .....a huge red spot on my pride 8 pack abs ........i know i damage your knee but i know what Atlas can do knees or not........walk some up down get some breaths ....try get some energy back......and suddendly rush the faster i can high pivot raise my arms high legs land around your neck elbow both arms come down with force on the top of your skull....yt

ERIK ATLAS: I stagger to my feet and falter back to one knee and just in time to see You vault into the air..  yur come down HARD ob my head!... falling back with us in a tangle... rolling on top of you dazed and aimless...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

KLAUSMACHT: roll and get on knees on your massive bady......BOTH hands at your abs CLAW your might abs ...dig fingers in and under your abs slices bend fingers start pull em off your body .....my knee pressure on your massive cum tankers yt

ERIK ATLAS: AWUGHHHHH! my cry of pain echoes through the hall... bad enough he's trying to tear my guts out he's kneeing me in the balls... little FUCKER! GRAB yur hands knowing yur strong enough in hand power to rip hunks of meat off a man; OHGAWD he's already hook into my gut...??? shit that was brutal fast... gagging for breath hard to breathe as my core spasms like this.... kicking in amazing pain...manage to shove u off my balls finally....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

KLAUSMACHT: keep one hand on your abs keep claw with everything my ceps and fingers have as you got me off your nuts ......other hand run the ninger nails up to your pecs and dig em under your pec muscle .....bend finger like i hold a frisby disct clawwwwwww the pec huge muscle try pull it off your chest .......yt

ERIK ATLAS: AWWWWWWW sshhhhhhit! NO NO!... Fuk lost to this little bastard and he kept me captive forever... crazed in pain now... yur tearing into my pec... gotta pick one... abs... both hands grab yur hand and swallow it in his hands CRUSHING on that hand as hard as i can... kicking in pain as my pec shreds and right armj goes numb.... TEAR yur hand out of my abs!.. AWUUUUUGHHHGHhhh!!!... groaning in pain from the effort -
yt

KLAUSMACHT: fuck still this giant have  big time power .....keep torture your pecs as you total remove my hand of your damaged abs .......roll both legs around your neck seat on your huge pecs and BOTH  hands dig on your traps .....dig my fingers as deeper can ever had em go....feel in the tips of my fingers the nerves pull em ......clawwwwww your traps ......my little bulge on your lips almost .....big wet spot in front ...yt

ERIK ATLAS: AWUGHHHHH yur shift fast as a greased salmon... yur on my chest... shock of you pulling out of my pec makes me gasp... abs feel like there's blood trickling off them... and yu grip my traps worse than ever..... AWUGHGHGHhhhh GAWD!.... GAWD NO... fukkk... kicking in pain... my arms shaking useless... those claws in so fucking deep... i flex and it does little difference... maybe even hurts more but at least I feel like ahm doing something... my legs come up and CLAMP on your head and try to PULL you back to the canvas...
yt

KLAUSMACHT: twissttttttt fingers cause the biggest damage i can .....claw twist with everything i have feel fingers drill holes at the skin .....let blood marks like before in abs and pecs .......i can see you try flex moce arms and increase claw to the max i can......remove one hand and pull shorts front down boy cock drip precum rub it to your mouth as you moan scream get opportunity slide it in your mouth and laugh .......suddendly i feel your massive legs raise clamp my head hard......see some stars...prefer not risk further damage and release total roll away grip ropes slowly stand yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur tearing into my more and more brutally... the place going crazy as yu put your crotch on my face... legs clamp on you and the look of horror and surprise on your face is priceless... but you TEAR outta my traps... rolling away... AWWWWWWWWwwwwgawd.... fuk!.... trembling fro the pain... roll up to my knees and breathe.... center and wash the pain off.... hands shaky but working... arms up to protect against the next attack.......
yt

KLAUSMACHT: shake my head .....look the blood on abs pecs and traps....amazing power on this stallion ...he so sexy so man i think .....keep looking in total adoration that huge bulge .......no wonder anyone get in this ring against him end up a castrated girl out.......shake my head again and go around like the wolf check his pray ......get on your side and rush pivot try a dropkick with both feet aim your side yt

ERIK ATLAS: You circle half and flank me... fire that drop kick... I turn arms up and TAKE the HIT... rolling me hard into the ropes... sweat and blood running on me... lucky me more sweat than blood... yur recovering from the drop kick... I reach and GRAB yur leg and pull you into me... RIGHT HOOK into the face! rocking your head
yt

KLAUSMACHT: UNGHHHH F..UCK....NO..i try escape bu no way escape the giant arms of the muscle beast.......my head rock....your fist explode on my face ...some blood and saliva spray as i fall on my back dizzy .....try figure what hit me ......yt

ERIK ATLAS: I slap yur legs to the left avoiding those deadly kicks...climb madly on top of you, this was more battle than I expected with your "little boy" act... SLAMMMM!!  SLAMMMM!!  SLAMMMM!!  SLAMMMM!!  bashing your head hard...  I straddle your right leg with both my 33" quads... huge legs... knee FLATTENS your little cock...SLAMMMM!!  SLAMMMM!!  SLAMMMM!!   hammering your head and face slamming aside your blocks and parries
yt

KLAUSMACHT: N..OOO FU..UCKKK... i feel the huge muscle beast start tear apart my kid body .....nose and mouth bleed .....blur vision........M.Y...LEG ..UNNGG MOAN .....AND sCREAM IN TOP OF MY LUGS YOUR GIANT KNEE ..destroy my lil boy cock...NO..NO.....i moan ....i turn look your huge buddys rub their bulges .......yt

ERIK ATLAS: As fast as i can... which right now aint top speed... I pivot and PLANT my crotch over yur FACE, balls right on yur nose...huge legs on either side of your head.PUNCH yur abs! SLAMMMM!!   and again.SLAMMMM!!  working through that wall smothering you in my crotch... taste that manhood!   yt

KLAUSMACHT: ungghhhh the scent of a real man on my face......lips total kiss your giant balls ......i never see any bulge on this size......try talk but can't ......my nuts on fire ...shard pain on my lil boy pecker can feel the damage.......your fists destroy deep my gymnast 8 pack..........look up at your man smirk......total the Alpha beast trap his little boy yt

ERIK ATLAS: "THIS is for the farm...." I SLAMMMM!!  SLAMMMM!!  SLAMMMM!!   your guts and grab yur balls... grab yur throat and LIFT!..." This is for milking me for 14 days!" I HURL you out of the ring OVER THE TOP turnbuckle corner INTO the post smashing your ribs into the post with horrible brutality! Yu tumble down the raw unpadded turnbuckle cleats HIT the apron HIT the ring steps HIT the floor   yt

KLAUSMACHT: N..UUNNGG OOO N..OOO ribs broke at boy body as you toss me rike sack .......blood spit .....abs crush on steps and pecs slam on the hard cement .....total motionless moan in pain from broken ribs and body ......see around me the huge buddys of you one life his foot rub his reet on my face....spread eagle the only i can do is moan......one hand hold my damaged little pecker.......i hear the guys `` awwwww no more boy tool for the kid`` and they laugh loud yt

ERIK ATLAS: "He's mine!" I shout!... they shiver in place and then grab you and shove you into the ring... yu land on the mats STRIPPED naked...I GRAB your body and CLAMP both arms around your body, trapping both of your arms - the BEARHUG going to finish you like I planned in the barn...
yt

KLAUSMACHT: unghhhhhh FUCCKKKK feel massive arms arounf my kid body .....crush my already boken almost body.........get anything left on my young gymnast body and headbutt straight your face .......try escape lol

ERIK ATLAS: yu HIT my head with yours....Dazing my and buckling my knees but the power crushing the life out of you remains... i TURN and SLAM u on the mats in a SIDE SUPLEX..... SLAMMMM!!  ! 296 pounds lands on your again!   yt

KLAUSMACHT: ungghhh no...moaannnnn barely talk.....my little pecker hard for your touch.......PLEASE NO MORE......i moan....i submit.....you too much of a man......sprea deagle broken body under the giant beast ...yt

ERIK ATLAS: I grab yur crotch and TWIST hard..."I can take it off... you wont need to worry about it no more? Dress u like a little girl in pink ribbons. " TWIST!...Thats right here it comes... its coming off now.... TWIST.... eyes meet... and I let go dropping you flat..."OH that's right. I'm the good guys... I'll guess u have to settle with being raped in front of all these nice men." I strip off my trunks showing you the cock and bull balls u been aching to see all night..... yt

KLAUSMACHT: m..y ...my virgin hole...you so huge......so huge Sir you will kill me with that giant man cock of you .....i whisper ...little pecker broke in half .....feel more like girl now yt

        ...horrors end for Klaus in the private darkness

ATLAS WINS

1 comment:

  1. I will need to read this again n again n again - both so hot -Atlas .......just punished Klaus' ripped bod -Fn pissah -- nice MAJOR LEAGUE WIN for _ATLAS_

    ReplyDelete