Thursday, May 30, 2019

JON HULK AND ATLAS IN THE SECRET TITAN ARENA

Last time when Hulk and Atlas met.... https://erikatlas.blogspot.com/2019/03/rivalry-with-jon-hulk.html



ERIK ATLAS: The first time I get to battle in the Titan’s fight club – crazy fucking huge place, all secret underground located in the secluded [location redacted by NSA] Amazing this many men found the place. Filled with 2600 people, all men of all sizes, a huge arena with sloped seating to the ring in the middle. Bigtime BBQ event with all kinds of meat ready. Some Go-Go dancers set up in the corners with big lights and thundering club music.
 - No surprise they want men and love some hardcore fight stakes. I saw the contract – rare occasion I even read these things before signing. Win by Pin, KO, Submission, or Emission. My mind drifts to that hot moment of Jon Hulk busting a load all over himself after I work him over to a sweaty bruised mess.     I have a dressing room high in the rafters. From there I hear the entry music. I stand ready wearing bright liquid gold skin tight trunks with black stripes down the sides of my quads. Black boots, shirtless, huge and ready. Standing 6’5” weighing 296 pounds, the Titan from Texas ERIK ATLAS!! I’m a little freaked to find they announced me already and see – holy shit - find out they have a zipline entry to the ring. That explains the complete lack of security and crowd rails.

Right out the window of the dressing room I grab the flyrail and unlatch the safety. One leap and I fly to the ring over the crowd. I see URS and BULLDOZER taking position in the front rows in a VIP box set up. Box set for Matt Power as well. My boots HIT the mats and I rush my momentum into the ropes and rebound… roll and snap to my feet… the place goes fucknut crazy cheering. VICTORY! I shout and the place goes bananas. I scan the crowd and eyeball Urs and nod. The place has noi rails between the crowd and the ring – just a 10 foot empty zone. How nice, a splatter radius. I grin… looking for the Hulk punk to show….

URS Russo: wow dozer...that was impresive as hell..worth the entrance fee right there
ERIK ATLAS: winks at men in the crowd
URS Russo: damn..that man is handsome too..waddaya think dozer?
BULLDOZER: Yeah... yeah he is..
MASSIVE POWER OF JON HULK!
JON HULK: Hearing the crowd going crazy from my dressing room. Realizing is must be for my opponent getting into the ring. I am called out... standing 6’4 and weighing 292lbs the Titan from New York... JON HULK. I come strutting out with a quick pump and strut past the crowd. No barrier between us. In my green trunks with HULK across the ass... black boots on I jump up onto the apron. Grab the top rope and flex my bicep. Roar out for the crowd then step over the top rope... in my corner I flex and look around. Seeing urs and BULLDOZER front row... VIP. I bounce my pecs and then focus on Erik. Stare down... ready.

JON HULK:ERIK ATLAS: The ref starts going on about the rules... It's all shit I read already... eyes drill into yours... foreheads touch pushing you back chest to chest... THE PLACE ROARING as we drive into each other just enough to make the ref try and push us apart....silly ref... we're here to fight, get it? We're one and one and I dont give any fucks, I'm gonna be on top tonight... "Yur not Hulk... yur really pale, AIN'T Hulk green?..." whisper in your ear... the ref shoves me back and puts hand on your chest moving you back...

JON HULK: Ref getting between us. Smirk as you whisper into my ear... bounce my pecs as the ref places his hand on them then I quickly shove my hand to the refs chest and knock him back to his ass with a quick shove. The bell rings and it’s on... I move in quick and slam my chest to yours. Growl in your face “tonight’s my night on top blondie” With that I shove you back to the ropes then grab your arm and fling you across the ring to the ropes. I turn and hold my arm out. As you come off the ropes I ram my chest to yours knocking you to your ass as I stand strong over you. Beat my chest and growl out   

ERIK ATLAS: yu take charge for openers... rebounding into your arm HARD stop clothesline... fukkk.... back hits the mats, more bruising my ego than anything... GRAB yur ankle keeping the action  moving... KICK yur hip rocking you back holding your ankle... HUG that ankle... HUGE legs flash over yur leg hugging your leg forcing your knee backwards in a flash kneebar! (Shamrock style) on yur back your right knee bending all WRONG, yur ankle on my left shoulder HUGGING your knee ...HUGE power    

JON HULK: Standing over you until you grab my ankle and kick my hip. Hulk slams to his ass as the ring shakes... feel my leg locked up quick before I can respond and you are already bending my knee in your kneebar. Huge quad flexing as I tug at your hold. Pounding my mats as I lean up. Pulling my free leg back and ram it forward toward your big head... need to get this knee free before you do damage  

ERIK ATLAS: yur bog damm BOOT fires at mt face?!?!? tuck in to your leg... yur kick HITS my shoulder hard! loosening the hold... I could fight to reset but that kick don't work for my face much... I ROLL right putting you on your face grab your other ankle and double those thick legs up in a double toe hold... rock u back driving your face into the mats

JON HULK: ARGHHHHH just as my leg is let go feel you flip me and lock both of my  legs up behind me... pulling my big legs by my ankles as you rock the big Hulk. My face driven into the mats only until I get my hands under me and start to push up. Using my brute strength to buck up hard under you,,, trying to know you off balance over me. Another buck up. Moving that 296 pounds knocking you off balance over me...

ERIK ATLAS: yU ARCH UP and start proving why they call you Hulk... those thick legs start powering forward... PULLING back hard and wont even matter - even with this superior leverage... RELEASE and stand... STOMP yur back FLATTENING you down as yu try standing...

JON HULK: Finally getting my legs free of your grip only to get that big boot to my back and SLAM my back down to the canvas... letting out a big grunt as I’m forced back down. I reach forward for the ropes and pull myself from you... shaking out my head and pull up on the ropes. Get to the corner stretching my legs staring you down... rage building inside me

URS Russo: hmmmm....Erik taking the fight to the big man I see
BULLDOZER: Yeah Atlas is a great wrestler.. I move my hand to grope URS massive bulge

ERIK ATLAS: You get up in the ropes and I know i need to stay on the big man, was way too fucking nice to him last time and got mauled for it.... love this man's hot body and get hypnotized by all that dreamy muscleshit... focused and brutal now... Grab you and shove yu into the corner face first... NAIL yur back with a driving boot!

JON HULK: Feeling myself manhandled around in the corner then a big boot to my back arghhhhh... crushed to the post. Feeling you hold the boot in my back as you grab the ropes,,, grabbing the post and pushing back hard on it trying to shove you back as your insane power forces that boot to dig into my spine

ERIK ATLAS: yur driven in hard and I DRIVE my shoulder in to follow... SLAM u into the corner... huge back needs a huge battering... SLAMMMMM my shoulder in hard.... AND AGAIN!@! Huge around around you... chest on your back. my CROTCH grinds into your ass - I LICK up yur back to yur ear and put my fist in your face.... KISS it bitch and I'll have mercy.l.. I HUMP my solid crotch into your ass reminding the HULK he loves this body all over him....

URS Russo: wow.....and time for a little erotica as well

JON HULK: I’m trapped in the corner by this titan on a rampage... then you come in shoulder to my back AWWWWW feel you slam your huge chest to my back and then that crotch starts thrusting at my solid glutes in my trunks... crowd loving it as they cheer but then you shove your fist to my face and growl out for me to lick it. I spit on it as you hump my ass. Grab your arm under my pit and hold your elbow over my forearm. Using my other arm to grab your wrist and snap that arm down hard. Hold the pressure on bending and pulling that arm putting extreme pressure on your elbow

ERIK ATLAS: yu grab my wrist... and here I thought all hulk did was smash... AWUGHHHHH crying out in pain as you trap my arm in an armlock.... I clamp my other arm around you and DROP my center of gravity... LIFT and THROW you up and over... over head SUPLEX slamming you out of the corner.. yu land on your back in the center of the ring - I'm  PULLING my arm free on impact!.... standing shaking out my arm....

URS Russo: damn..this is turning into an actual wrestling match

JON HULK: I am lifted from the corner after bending and tearing at your arm. Big atlas suplexes Hulk down to the mats in the center of the ring. I let out a big grunt from the impact as I let go of your arm... rolling over grabbing my back. Felt that but not enough I can’t handle for now. I hold onto the top rope and stand. Turn and see you standing nursing your hurt arm. Quickly rush at you and send my shoulder to your core... wrap my arms around you and turn slamming you to the canvas on your back in a half assed powerbomb. On my knees taking in some deep breaths as I watch you

ERIK ATLAS: yur roiling in rage and not the best planned move but SHIT this guy half planned is still dangerous.... we HIT and shake the ring... BIG gasp but see what I like.... u between my legs winded... legs CLAMP around you hard and rock left putting you on your right side limiting your right-handed replies and FLEX these fucking 33" pythons around your collapsing waist HARD in a BURST of crushing pressure.... yur eyes bug out and that fucking priceless... I grab your left arm and TURN a wristlock and CRANK another body wrenching crush into your body!

URS Russo: oh oh....never let atlas get THIS on you...I KNOW

JON HULK: ARGGHHHHHH feel those legs clamp on me. I quickly and frantically try to escape but I’m thrashed to my right right and held there then my leg arm is held by my wrist in your arm... another crushing flex around the massive Hulk as I flex as well. Feeling those massive legs do what they do best. I yank my left arm trying to push up on my right arm... big legs kicking. Letting out huge roars as I feel those legs flex but not giving in... pulling back jerk my huge frame in those legs ARGHHHHHH

URS Russo: not looking good for the big man is it dozer?
BULLDOZER: He is in a tight spot.. but don’t underestimate Jon.. that could be dangerous
URS Russo: exactly...seen these two really hurt each other

ERIK ATLAS: I wrench left dropping you right again and PULSE so fucking hard... "Yea... remember the DEATHSQUEEZE? YU DIE OUT IN THIS ..."  I can see on yur face... OH yea.. u rememember.... yur roaring and thrashing in a fight for yur life... I WRENCH on that left wrist working to push you face down to the mats with my legs still around yu tighter and tighter pulsing around you.... then my stored up little trick some little fratboy fucker taught me... I suddenly  V*I*B*R*A*T*E a hard crushing grinding pulse through your body like a jackhammer. 30 quick flex pulses wrecking through your core shivering my legs deeper into your carving inches off your waist quickly....

URS Russo: jeez..did you see those quads vibrate?  llike  jackhammers
URS Russo: (eyeing dozer's big thick body...wondering how he'd feel in one of those from the big URS)

JON HULK: Wrenching me left then right. Trapped in these 33 inch quads as they flex and cut my waist down by inches... I continue to struggle to get free just as I feel you stare to pulse and then those legs vibrate... thinking to myself what the fuck... but then after about 10 pulses my body is over taken and feel you continue for a total of 30 quick flexes rattling me and shaking through my core cutting those legs into me. AUuuuughhhhh my ribs! Shaking to pieces!! He's...fucking... killing...me. Got to get out of this trap... As you stop my body still feels the motion... head spins I mumble and grunt as my body drops. In a momentary stun of stability

URS Russo: wow
BULLDOZER: Wow..Jon might be in trouble
URS Russo: see if Erik follows up

ERIK ATLAS: arching you face down by wrenching your wrist and shoulder... I stop the jackhammer crush and yur gasp like a dead animal... it's hard to fight out and I watch you moving slow... minutes ticking as yur taking intense crushing abuse... I OPEN the bodyscissors lift my top leg and SLAM SLAM SLAM my huge quads around your waist like a car crusher then CLAMP ON HARD! The regrip lets me pull you into my legs deeper and the SLAM crushes in harder than before... I DROP back and FLEX with freaky rippling power crushing in hard... yur back looking compressed... few men have ever taken this kind of crush from me... but yur fucking hulk and can't be too sure... FLEX hard and grind in deeper robbing your diaphragm the ability to draw in without great effort...

URS Russo: damn..treating the big man like a side of slaughtered beef
MASSIVE quads.....

JON HULK: Feeling you open the body scissors as I go to inhale a deep breath then feel BAM BAM BAM to my back by that quad before your legs lock back on hard around me waist. Let out a deep growl... flexing in your brutal hold. My body is pulling back legs kicking hard,,, yanking my arm in your grip but feeling those legs crush down harder and harder forcing me to struggle to inhale any air. Can feel the sweat dripping off my body down onto you as I continue to fight this titans brutal and massive legs

ERIK ATLAS: I reach over your back grabbing your tricep and PULL you over slamming you onto your back rocking you over me in a hard arc! BAMMMM yu land on your back and I CRUSH in hard again... grin... and  V*I*B*R*A*T*E into your body again.... the shaking pulsing flex SAWS into your waist making your chest look freaky as I carve in inch by inch, bigger than the Hulk Pecs already look... but the big big man in terrible trouble as I work to cut you in half in the DEATHSQUEEZE... holding your left arm keeping you pivnned flat and in trouble... the ref snaps into action and slams his hand on the mats ONE! counting the pin as yur fighting for yur life....

URS Russo: oh woof

JON HULK: I fight hard. Struggle and stunned again by this jackhammer like vibrating you are doing... stunned and rattled as I’m pinned down and you flex and crush into me. Hearing the ref count out and slam the mat once. I roar out... fighting to escape but gasping for air and in pain

ERIK ATLAS: CRANKING harder on your body and then suddenly begin a sultry DANCE of DEATH... hips grind left... then right... then left... SAWING my quad over yur waist carving my crushing grip deeper and deeper... drool gonna start on the man soon... usually does right about here... yur ribs being shaped and reshaped by the sawing motion...CRUSHING in tighter... the ref pounds again TWO!

URS Russo: wow....two count and heavy p;unishment.....

JON HULK: Feeling those big legs saw left right left right. I am now gasping for air laying on the mats in your legs... continue to fight as best I can. Ref counting out two... I shake my head as drool slips from the side of my mouth

BULLDOZER: Arm wrapped around URS. Resting head on his shoulder.. free hand resting on his chest
URS Russo: lean over...growl in Bulldozer's ear...."later, big man"
BULLDOZER: Looking up innocently..”I’m not doing anything”

ERIK ATLAS: I CRUSH INTO YOU HARD looking at the ref... I GRIND another sawing pulse into your suffering waistline....the ref pounds THREE!!!!!!!The bell rings!!!
the place goesd crazy
I DONT LET GO
"KISS
MY
FIST!"
My fist in his face crushing through his waistline demanding he kiss it before he gets released.

URS Russo: holy shit...and the big hulk is done...oh hell...Erik going to hurt him more?
REF!
REF!

ERIK ATLAS: my fist in your face again... legs crushing you brutally

URS Russo: break it man!
URS Russo: get off him!!

ERIK ATLAS: "Fuck that! He will KISS IT!"

URS Russo: is hulk even conscious?

JON HULK: The ref counts three... I can hear the crowd roar as atlas roars in triumph. I expect some relief from the hold but not... I shake my head. Drool coming from my mouth... hear you roar in my ear to kiss your fist as you shove it in my face. Can barely move... or talk as I struggle for air

BULLDOZER: Relax... Atlas won’t do anything big man
URS Russo: Atlas really taking his revenge here..

ERIK ATLAS: the rtef is in my face shouting at me... he's already been pushed around a lot... I leave the hold... kick Jon out of my crush and you can see his waist dended in deep just before he takes in a breath..... standing over the man... sweat soaked....
looking down at the Hulk....
ref raises my fist....

URS Russo: whew

ERIK ATLAS: VICTORY over Hulk

URS Russo: applauding the big winner...sure made a big finish out of this....worth the money'
BULLDOZER: Applauding... cheering the big Atlas
URS Russo: look at dozer..I've seen these guys damage each other pretty bad in the past..of course hulk doesn't look too healthy at the moment

JON HULK: Finally taking in deep breaths but yell out in pain as my lungs expand and my core opens and can feel my sore waist stretch. I hold my core... on the mats. Eyes closed in pain shaking my head

ERIK ATLAS: Standing over the big man... holding the ropes open for the ref.... he aint needed... I got some mansex to do... he slips out his own way, always the neutral gentleman... I stand over Hulk... grab the black stripes on the sides of my liquic gold trunks and RIP the tear away seams... I came here for this.... GRAB hulk's Green trunks and PULL them off his ankles... then kneel between his legs..... eyes meet.... slide over the man without covering him.....lips meet

URS Russo: look at dozer..."Erik won't do anything"?  grin
BULLDOZER: Hulk made the stakes and now he has to pay up
URS Russo: like you will pay up at some point, big man? (evil leer)

JON HULK: I Grunt out deep as I feel my own trunks stripped over my ankles and then you drop between my legs. my waist feels crushed and I hurt bruised deep inside. Moving over me and feel your lips on mine... I moan out feeling your sweat drip down onto me. Sweat drips from your face and can taste it as your kiss my lips

ERIK ATLAS: I grip yur nipple and twist a second... u survived the grip...and u took more than I ever put into a man... brutal endurance... I lick yur chest..."I'm making love to that Hulk ass..." I say over the crowd... they are starting their post match party and some openly jerking off to our pics over the titantron... I roll you over.... spread those cheeks and stab that hole with my tongue working your mind to being ready for this....

JON HULK: Feel you easily flip my 300lbs over and work that tongue to my ass as you spread my cheeks. I groan out... fingers dig into the mats. Can tell this titan is hungry for the Hulk

ERIK ATLAS: Love seeing you rake your nails into the mats... I see the surface has several places that have obvious rake marks that look just like yurs... this is the fight club... and I won this Hulk ass... GRAB yur hips LIFTING to yur knees and park my thrbbing 8.5x5tool and DRIVE into HULK ass deep!

JON HULK: URGHHHHHHH hoisted to my knees as I press my hands to the mats. Feel that big 8.5 incher slam into my ass as I growl out... flexing my glutes. Face wincing as Atlas takes his prize

ERIK ATLAS: driving and humping... my head back hearing you groan... holding your hips up seeing you still trying to get air from being crushed to near unconsciousness... yur ass feels incredible deep in there and my cock nails yur golden spot over and over... fucking love the thick wide back flaring as you heave breathes on every stroke and thrust! I PULL out and GRAB yur hair LIFT you and shove you face first into the corner... my back covers yours and my cock at your door again

JON HULK: Getting fucked by this titan as he drills over my golden spot... then I’m lifted by my hair and thrown face first to the post. URGHHHHH my big back flares out as you come into me and cover me as I feel that throbbing and leaking cock at my flexed ass

ERIK ATLAS: I shove in hard fucking you like an animal... unbridled and unchained... crazed with lust for you thats burned for weeks... fucking you harder shaking your body hard.... hand around you grabs yur cock and strokes you aiming your cock to the crowd... BITE yur trap muscle tasting muscle sweat and life...

JON HULK: Growl out loud feeling you grab at my big tool. Squashed in the corner as you pound into me. Feeling you stroking my cock aiming it toward the crowd... each thrust in my ass forces pre out of my cock head

URS Russo: geez dozer...hope he keeps that big thing pointed the other way (G)

ERIK ATLAS: HUG you TIGHT and hammer in hard... forgetting your body's been crushed for 12 whole minutes under the deathsqueeze.... hug you into me and HUMP in hard.... reach yur cock again and stroke it.... I caint hold back another second.... AWUUUGHHHHFUKKKKYEA!.....
CUMSHOT!

JON HULK: AAAAWWWW feel that hot seed eject into my ass. Those thrusts as you blow causing me to moan out from the power... flexing my waist still sore from those legs. Flexing my body as you stroke my cock in that big paw

URS Russo: wow...ever see men this big going at it this way dozer?

ERIK ATLAS: OHHHHHH my eyes wild and the smell and taste of you and mansweat and muscle and power and that fucking huge stick of yur.... CUMSHOT again...... slow....stroking your cock.... then speeding up... BITE that trap HARD...GRRRrrrrrfkkkk yesssss.... "Yur a beast...."hand on yur cock.... hand on yur pec... love every inch of this bastard

URS Russo: big in a LOT of ways

JON HULK: I flex hard as you feel my muscle... stroking my cock as you blast another load in me and pound my golden spot as my balls tighten... ready to seed the crowd

ERIK ATLAS: Feeling your insides tighten up I keep stroking you steady rocking over yur cockhead.... yue body flexing as yu churn ready.... kiss yur neck..."I got you.... do it..." I hiss in yur ear.,...aiming yur cock at the VIP section.....

URS Russo: duck away..hoping dozer has teh sense to do likewise (G)
I wore a good suit tonight...no way I want hulkjiz to clean out of it..and that thing is gonna blast BIG

JON HULK: You work that cock over my prostate and stroke my cock quick ARGGHHHHH AWWWWW FUCKKKK aiming my cock at dozer and urs as my seed blasts straight into the VIP box covering both of those lugs with rope after rope of my seed forced out by atlas

URS Russo: oh crap....oh well....what's one suit worth compare3d to this?

ERIK ATLAS: OHHHHHH YEAAAA.... chuckle bad
VIP means "very involved players"

BULLDOZER: I duck

JON HULK: In this arena it does

ERIK ATLAS: fucking you in slow strokes... not eager to pull out.... but finally do.... turn yu face to face... eyes to eyes... smile.....lips meet....

JON HULK: Too late meathead

URS Russo: ducking won't help ...it's too late now
should know better dozer LOL

JON HULK: Turned in the corner by this sexy blonde hunk. Cocks meet and lips do as well. Can taste your sweat and musk as I lick my lips then kiss your lips shoving my tongue down your throat

URS Russo: damn, these two really are hot aren't they?
resisting the urge to take possession of dozer's mouth like those two

ERIK ATLAS: yu aggressively kiss back and my heart shines a moment.... of course knowing this aint over... but notching up one makes me smile... I break the kiss a moment and feel over yur chest... yur heart hammering.... the place cheering and going wild... I back off and slip out of the ropes.... yu see my thick back and shoulders as the crowd swallows me in hands and touch... I turn and spare u a look ... then walk for the showers, huge back strutting.... and yes.... in my left hand a pair of green trunks....

JON HULK: Left in the ring as I watch that big back flex and escape from the ring. Engulfed in the crowd but not before I notice my green trunks in your left paw. I make my way out of the ring, through the crowd of horny men slapping my ass feeling my muscles and cock as I walk out the loser to Erik Atlas. Followed the Titan in triumph back to the lockers...

ATLAS WINS

No comments:

Post a Comment