Tuesday, May 28, 2019

ATLAS VS SOUTHERN CENTAUR

ERIK ATLAS: In AUSTIN TEXAS at the world famous sex fight arena for men, THE NAIL! The Premiere fight and fuck facility in the USA - up first is our handsome cornerstone of tough fight - famous of his southern charm and dangerous claw... THE SOUTHERN CENTAUR! You see the ring area open as you come down the aisle and surprised that 850 men all waiting for you hollar and hoot - touching you and loving all over yur body. No barriers from the crowd here... you make your way to the ring. yt


SOUTHERN CENTAUR: I rush in as the crowd reaches out, groping and slapping my ass. A little taken back by the lack of personal space. I climb in the ring and grin at the crowd. I flex my 16 in ceps and stand tall at 6 ft and 175 lbs. I adjust my greem camo trunks and take off my hunter’s orange vinyl vest and dog tag chain. Standing barefoot I put one leg on the rope in the corner and flex again showing off my bulge and abs. Yt



ERIK ATLAS: Walking into the ring area now, Standing 6'5", weighing 288 pounds, the homeboy Titan from Texas, ERIK ATLAS! - I walk in wearing bright yellow skin tight squares trimmed in boxy black lines amplifying every curve and bulge of muscle - and black boots. The place goes crazy.... I make my way to the ring. The ref tells us the rules, submission, pin, KO, or emission wins the match - Winner uses loser.... and the crowd makes it sound like they wanna see THAT. I step up to you as my personal custom... bell rings and I stand with my hand out to shake yurs.... yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: I stand toe to toe looking up at you. Total game face on. Even though I can see the size difference. I see you reach out your hand and the southern boy in me wants to shake your hand. But the bastard in me wants to take advantage of the surprize attack. In my mind I think, “It might be the only one I get. The southern gent wins out. I reach out and shake your hand. The size difference of our hands even becomes intimidating. My mind whirls thinking of how to beat this mountain of muscle. Y t

ERIK ATLAS: you shake my hand all neighborly and I Grin... drop back two steps... move into action... I charge two short steps and launch a DROPKICK - huge size 15 boots HIT yur collar and send you back, driving you into the corner like a car wreck!... I scramble up to stand... yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: GWAAAAGH! Your drop kick does just that! I fly back into the corner and drop to my ass. My collar aches. Not sure it aint broke but i can move m arms. I gotta assume it’s just a damn hard boot! I shake my head and climb up the ropes. I race into you and jump to return my dropkick to your chest as you start up. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I get up seeing yu LAUNCH at me... POWER up my left arm... yur feet coming at me... aint gonna dodge this shit... but SLAP yur feet with a hard roundhouse slap wrecking the control of your trajectory... you HIT me and we tumble to the mats in a shapeless mad scramble.... shoving you off me, the crowd goes apeshit and I work to my feet....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: I use your deflection and my momentum to keep rolling and get to my feet. I step up and attempt a side kick to those floating ribs. And return to a defensive stance  yt
ERIK ATLAS: You hit my ribs hard and I drop to one knee... groaning deep... u see my thick back, arms, shoulders shudder in pain.... look up at you and stand shaking off the pain and stalk toward you.... YT

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: OH SHIT! Don’t poke the bear! Don’t poke the bear! What did I do? I kicked the damn bear! I take a quick step back and drop to my ass kicking hard at the side of your knee. Surely a big man like this has bad knees ruined from football! Immediately after the kick, I roll away  to the side of the ring but staying inside the ropes. Y t

ERIK ATLAS: yu KICK my knee and my balance shakes but not broken... I gauge hard and DROP aiming to land on you and mostly MISS... I GRAB yur ankle... PULLING toward me reeling you in... GRAB the back of your trunks and LAND 288 pounds on angry muscle on yur back FLATTENING you...!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: GAAAUUUUUHHH! I feel you landing on me and crushing me under your weight and damn the landing! Your weight forces me to exhale hard—Hooooogh! My chest crushed and most of my air is forced out involuntarily.  I try to reach for the ropes or crawl out from under you. But first i got to get some breath!  I try inhaling but all I can do is pant short, shallow wisps of air.  I grit my teeth and hold my breath. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: The place lets out a swelling moan OOoooooo as they see yu land under me... hand HUGE on the back of yur head DRIVES yur face into the mats HARD!... dazing yur face I GRIND yur face into the mats planting my knee right between yur legs close to yur butt... everyone watching you grind yur face missing I trapped yur scrotum on the mats under my knee GRINDING there too... low chuckle in my chest as u realize the trouble ur in suddenly....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: My face burning as you push down hard and grind my face into the canvas. My head feels like it’s gonna explode under your pressure. I cry out in pain from what seems like the pressure but it’s the knee on my sack pinning it under your knee. I’m fearful to move except to cry out in pain! I make a fist and clench it tight trying to endure. My cock swelling  under my body and against the canvas.  My mind starting to question the wisdom of getting the ring with a guy this big!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: You kick and thrash and the ref notices that yur screaming really loud for having yur face washed rough... and notices my knee... "COME on get off his junk... ONE... TWO..." I blink innocent holding my arms wide... stand off u and help yu up... but with one hard ROUGH SHOVE  - PUT YOU OVER THE TOP ROPES... you hit the apron and the floor... I am SO APPALLED... I mean I just patted him on the back! OHmahgawd I shore dint mean to do that.... "Wait... I'll help him up..." I slip through the ropes after you.... yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: As you “help” me up, i grab my balls and rub them. Then i feel you shoving me or throwing me, it’s hard for me to tell as I go flipping over the top rope and rolling to the floor. I hit the cold floor and I rub my shoulder and back where I hit on the way down. I see you coming out the ropes after me and I decide I gotta act now. I get to my feet. As you lean through the rope with your hands pushing down on the ropes, I slam a combo of fists into your chin—bam bam bam!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yur up FIRING FISTS into my face... and...well yea i was bein a smartass... but who knew yu'd do that? ROCKED hard by the surprise flurry I keep hold of the ropes so this dont become a Texas two step all over me and fall into the ring... on my ass shaking my head... the place in a screaming riot as the big man takes a hard hit...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: I roll quickly into the ring and kick hard at your neck right on your delt muscles to try to slam head, neck, and ear all in one. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I hit the deck and see you coming at me... nice thing about huge arms, they make a damm good shield... arms Up blocking your kick... the power rolls me hard but the damage aint anything to tell my mom about... SWEEP kick at your legs working to drop you...!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: I see your arm come up to protect your neck! GRRR! I start to regroup. But OOOH SHIT! I feel my leg sweep out from under me and I land hard on the canvas! Uuooohph! Some fights feel like a battle with Sisyphus! My muscles tire, but I’ll be damn if i give up: mentally or physically!  I grunt and roll to my side. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu roll to yur side - ** TARGET ACQUIRED ** MY BOOT nails YU IN THE KIDNEYS drilling hard sliding you two feet from the imact... getting up measuring you.…... yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Your big foot slams into my kidneys as i slide across the canvas. Before i stop sliding I’m already holding my back. My muscles across my  back bearing the big red shoe print  next to my spine. i’ve rarely had pain so great that screaming came out silent.. until now!  I make no sound but grab my back as it arches. I try to inhale. I roll to my get on my knees. I look up at you and grunt out through gritted teeth. “You son of a bitch!” Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yur hit me in the ribbs... and yea that was a fair shot... so is this... I measured good and DROP a knee into your ribs... holding you down... measuring ..LIFT on my arms and DRILL a knee into your back... as you react arching, yu open yur ribs and I DROP an elbow there too!
ERIK ATLAS: SOUTHERN CENTAUR: I see your arm come up to protect your neck! GRRR! I start to regroup. But OOOH SHIT! I feel my leg sweep out from under me and I land hard on the canvas! Uuooohph! Some fights feel like a battle with Sisyphus! My muscles tire, but I’ll be damn if i give up: mentally or physically!  I grunt and roll to my side. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu roll to yur side - ** TARGET ACQUIRED ** MY BOOT nails YU IN THE KIDNEYS drilling hard sliding you two feet from the imact... getting up measuring you.... yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Your big foot slams into my kidneys as i slide across the canvas. Before i stop sliding I’m already holding my back. My muscles across my  back bearing the big red shoe print  next to my spine. I've rarely had pain so great that screaming came out silent.. until now!  I make no sound but grab my back as it arches. I try to inhale. I roll to my get on my knees. I look up at you and grunt out through gritted teeth. “You son of a bitch!” Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yur hit me in the ribbs... and yea that was a fair shot... so is this... I measured good and DROP a knee into your ribs... holding you down... measuring ..LIFT on my arms and DRILL a knee into your back... as you react arching, yu open yur ribs and I DROP an elbow there too!

ERIK ATLAS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XZYNGfPbtg&list=PLAoDPq2G9L1IHP9ooKeN7V0_lG_-HsPuN&index=11&t=0s
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: OOOH FUUUCK! I get this triple impacting knee to the ribs and back followed by the elbow to the the opposite side ribs. I flounce and roll in pain. Grooghwaaah. My back arches followed by jackknifing in pain from your elbow. Feeling like a fish on the hot aluminum boat floor, I bounce and jerk trying to keep from showing how bad you are hurting me. I reach up. Grab your face and rake down, as I grit my teeth and hold my breath tryign to hide my pain. Sweat pouring from my head and chest. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: AWUUGHHHFUKER... eyes ripped... fucker blinded me..?!?! I drop back.... yea ye a blinded but know where u are... DOUBLE AXE SMASH in the spot not caring what I hit....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Hurt pretty fucking bad, I can’t go far.  I see that my rake at least bought me a second or two. I roll closer to you as you raise your Double Axe Smash. I must me stupid rolling into your arms, but under the circumstances, closer to those abs is safer than away to get hit by that smash! Once inside, i drive a knife ridge punch to your throat. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I slam the mats and hope to nail u - FUKK my hands hit the mats THUUUUMMMM hits hard! feel u in CLOSE - too late - u SPEAR my neck URRGGKKKkKK! gagging me hard.,.. dropping back.... land on my back shoving you off me...!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Feeling you push me away and watching you hit your back. I jump back into you  grabbing one arm and reach to grab your foot. I try to wedge my foot into your floating ribs with his modified bow and arrow. I pull hard straightening legs as soon as I can. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: YU GRAB my arm and move into that position... GRRRRR still gagging from that throat shot... yu PULL hard and I get what you pulled off.... yur heels DIG into my ribs... UUFGGGGG!..... OK fucker... my arms FLEXES and showing you Atlas power.. PULLING you up to me....and let it SLACK and pull in quick opposition... snapping my arm free......scrambling to my feet!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: GRRRRRR! I growl in frustration as you manhandle  and manpower me to overpower this hold. With the resistence of me pulling hard against you as you pull against me, then I snap to the canvas like a rubber band as your arm slips out of my grip. I roll over to get to one knee. I slam the canvas and look up at you. GRRRRRAAAAA! I roar in frustration!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: You see it in my face - I have had enough of yur shit.... yu slam the mats and get up on your knees and met with a huge hand slapping the side of your neck GRAB into the mastoid tendon at the side of your neck
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: GRAB in hard hooking fingers INTO yur neck with sickening pain
ERIK ATLAS: LIFT yu off the mats slamming into the corner behind you! Mastoid claw HOOKED in hard...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: OOOH YOU FUCKER! I groan and scream in pain. My head jerks to the side as I lean into the pain of this clawed muscle! I grab your wrist and try to peel your fingers off my neck muscle. My face grimaces and my eyes close tight in the pain. OOH NOO! I can feel myself forced into the corner. But the pain of hitting the buckle is masked by the pain in my neck. —yt

ERIK ATLAS: PULL BACK and SLAM yur back into the corner.... BAMMMM horrible shredding pain in your neck!!!! Suddenly release... Pull you more center by your arm and SLING you into the ropes....   you rebound and I catch your legs LIFT and SPINEBUSTER SLAMMMM! BOOOOOOM!!!! YOU HIT THE MATS FLAT!
ERIK ATLAS: https://youtu.be/K0NPjAMVqgs?t=38
ERIK ATLAS: YT

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Gwaassaghh! i scream as I feel my back slammed hard into the canvas. I arch up and grab my back. My body sweating as I feel your big muscles thrash me around like the tail of a whip!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: You arch from that brutal slam... wiping the clawed scratched over my eyes... more just to remind mahself that I should stop being so NICE....I JUMP... both feet DRIVE into your guts slamming your guts hard!300 pound BOMB in your abs driving you flat!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: OOUUGGHT! I jackknife up grabbing for my abs as your big feet split me in two. My forehead and hair soaked in sweat. As i jerk up in pain, sweat flies from my head. I cough and sputter from your weight and intense pressure on my abs! I can’t inhale. FUCK in fact it dawns on me I’m not exhaling either! I eyes widen as I finally suck a gasp of air into my lungs followed by a growl of pain. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu gag trying to breathe.... hehehe I can help... honest.... I grab yur wrist and PULL you standing... ok you fake it, no one's convinced, but its sweet to see u try; I SLAM yu into the corner and KISS yu brutal smothering yur mouth in love... hand over yur face clamping over yur nose....knee SLIDING up into yur crotch.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Uuuggh I continue to pant as you pull me up. FUCK YOU! I blurt out before I realize you are slamming me into the corner! Again my back bursts into pain and I arch my back grabbing the ropes. GRAFFHPHT!  I feel your kiss me-MMMMMM my mind forgets where I am. I feel your hand over my nose and I kiss your back sliding my tongue into your mouth. Your knee slides into my crotch and i roll my had back. In my mind, I think, OH SHIT! And I feel my cock swelling. I grab your cheeks and kiss your harder as I hold your face in my hands. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Kissing yu seems to be the BIG wicked turn on.... or yur ready to rip mah eyes out....I peel yur left off my face and slowly work it over yur head... finally break the kiss  - "Careful... I'm a heartbreaker..." I whisper with a wink... yur arm overhead... left pec exposed.... fist back.... I fire a brutal HEARTPUNCH! a speak of pain shafts through your chest!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: I exhale hard and scream as you slam your fist into my chest! KRAAAAGH! NOOOOOO! i close my eyes and try to inhale but the pain has me exhaling and grabing at my chest with my right hand. I know i have to act fast. I raise my knee hard into your balls hoping to force you to release me!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: EYE WIDE....
ERIK ATLAS: AWUuughhhhgh.... sink to one knee... yu... dog fucvking whore.... groansdrop back holding my junk....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: You drop my arm and I fall back into the ropes. Tired and hurt, I launch my foot to try to land my heel into your chin.  Still aching and struggling to hold myself up. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: clutching my junk.... yu ROCK my head back... laid out on my back... gasping from that ball shot...BIG leg up...DRIVE my heel into your guts SLAMMING yu back!
ERIK ATLAS: yt
SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Your big foot slamming me again and i sail back into the corner. I bounce off the corner and my legs give way like rubber and I hit my ass holding my abs and my chest. I lean back resting my head on the buckle. “I’m glad to see you are ready to give up!” I pant in shallow breaths. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: A dark unreadable expression crosses my face, no shine, no grinning... "And yu will be so surprised what I give up..." I get up... GRAB your ankles and PULL center ring as yu hold the ropes... SLAM u on yur back! "How about decency for starters..." BIG boot GRINDS yur crotch between yur open legs!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: I grab at my balls and cry out in pain. GWAAAAGHH! NO NOO NOOOOOOO! My cock getting so hard as your big foot grinds into me. I kick my legs and roll on my back from side to side. I look at you and grit my teeth. I hold my breath. Finally, I blurt out, “You cum sucking bastard! I”ll get even!” Yt

ERIK ATLAS: "NO...." my deep voice rings out, circling you... "You won't!" KNEE drop on your thorat!
ERIK ATLAS: circling you again.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Gwuughtt! I cough and gag as your knee crosses my throat. I hold my throat and roll to my knees. Balled up on my knees with my face on the canvas. I can’t speak as your knee blasted my adams apple. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Up on my feet again... I STOMP on your left hand as u hold your throat with your right! BOOOM.... making you roll just enough... .FOOTBALL KICK into your ribs!... yur life is a rack of beaten pain...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: HWAAUUULHHA! I roll to my back roling my ribs in my right hand! HOWLING in pain as you stand on my left hand!  YOU BITCH! I WONT GIVE UP! Yt
ERIK ATLAS: I GRAB yur hair and PULL u standing...and LIFT.... yur body shivering from the pains u got... good.... I CLAMP my arms around your waist hugging your right arm into your bruised ribs driving your elbow into that spot! LIFT and SQUEEEEEEEZE... poor mortal.... THE ATLAS BEARHUG is now crushing the life out of you! your elbow driving into your ribs, your left hand ruined... buryiung my face into your chest I CRUSH hard!...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: OOOOOOHOH FUUUUCK! I scream as you start to crush me! My ribs compressed and I try to flex but betwen the pressure and exhaustion, there is just no much there. I look straight up trying to inhale. I feel my air being forced out. I have to keep flexing or i’ll lose all my air. I kick my legs trying to get some sort of leverage. I shake my head no. yt

ERIK ATLAS: I SHAKE YOU LIKE A DOG TOY... your ribs rattling against each other now... PULse a HUGE crushing wave of constriction into you.... backing to center ring.,...SHAKE YOU HARD AGAIN and rush the corner behind you.... SLAM yu into the corner with my weight behind it.... SQUEEEEZE my hold back into place without any benefit of you flexing before the crush and SQUEEEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEze again... I hear your heart hammering like a scared bunny... yur life leeching from you as yu fail to breathe... yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: OHOOH ! I try to resist as you shake me. Feeling my lungs involuntarily giving up what little air I got. I feel you slam me into the corner followed with your body. GAWWAAAAAAGH I cry out. And then i feel you lock back down on my ribs. Little or no air left. I can feel my heart pounding in my temples. I feel your pecs against my chest. My cock  raging hard against your abs. I feel my waist convulsing against your abs. Air hunger setting in and I turn deep purple trying to resist. I shake my head no again. I try to slam my head into your face. But i’m so weak. I see the tunnel vision of darkness circling my eyes. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I DROP you and turn you PUSH you over... the top ropePUSH down and pull the middle rope UP over yur head and arms TRAPPING your arms at your side, trapped in the ropes, looking out the ring... yu suddenly feel chill as yur trunks strip off you.... CRAKKKKKK!! slapping your ass so hard yu feel fire.... "Well boy... yur ghonna give up something...." Finger enters your hole....OH Yea....yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Finally getting so air, but trapped i struggle and moan. NOOO! NOOO! OOOOOOOGH I feel your fingers enter my ass and push my ass forward trying to get away. My back arches and my hole tightens. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: OHhh yeaaaa.. thats nice aint it?your arms trapped.... yu feel my bare cock ride yur crack.... and HAMMERS in hard!... one slam into your ass!... fucking you brutal hards
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: OOH SHI-I-I-I-I-T! As you thrust into me my cock continues to rise and push forward and leak. I grimace and groan—gggggreawah! I feel your cock so deep. I shake my head in pain. Ooh please! I cry out. I give!  Yt

ERIK ATLAS: DO you? That's so cute... I'm fine with letting you go when i dump a load in your ass and see if u breed ugly puppies..." My hands CLAW down your back ripping 8 lines of fire down your smooth perfect skin... your cock... big and impressive... flopping hard - the crowd at the NAIL screaming and taunting you to your face... my cock hammering in you like a machine....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: I hear you taunting me and suddenly I feel you raking down my back. I howl in pain and feel the skin tearing and cutting. I arch my back and try to find some way to get relief. Your cock forcing me to leak precum. I feel my cock dripping like a faucet. OOOOH oooh OOOH OOH. Y t

ERIK ATLAS: Yur world shaking and rattling like a RICHTER 9 EARTHQUAKE AS I FUCK U OVER AND OVER... the bell rings cuz someone some how heard you give... and the hammering in yur ass making the place go crazy.... My head kicks back as I BUST a deep CUMSHOT into you!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: OOH RAAWHGHT! I continue to scream and groan as you explode in me and i feel your cum fill me up. I moan and feel my own cock start to explode even without anyone touching my cock. I groan and my tired muscles relax. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: The crowd in front of you treated to a shower of cum... yu might seem lifeless but you still got back pressure on that shot... ! I PULL out of you.... and GRAB yur ankles... PULLING you out of the ropes... wait... NO! yur arms and shoulders slide out but the ropes TRAP over yur neck!! PULLING just chokes u more... holding yur ankles and hanging yu in the ropes moments... I drop yur ankles.... and ignore yur struggles as i take a victory flex.... showing Atlas naked and proud...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: OOH FUCK! I grab my throat and my cock bones back straight up! I feel the ropes tighten and choke me. Between my weight and your pulling i choke and struggle. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I walk round.,.. yu stopped noticing me choking you and now yur just hanging in the ropes yurself.... I'll get yu out but there's a price... u wantg out?
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Hanging and weak. I nod. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I PUSH down the rope under yur neck and yu DROP out hitting the mats.... men laugh as yu lay there gasping... "Now that price... one of my favorite games... I call it 'Alcatraz'.... lets see if u can escape before u die..." I DROP to your side snaking my legs around your waist... laying face down looking just under the ropes, my htick legs SWALLOW yur body like a monster taking you in... huge hot muscle, smooth skin, sweat soaked... CRUSH around your waist in the DEATHSQUEEZE!... yur abs and back smothered in thick muscle... yur ass exposed and face seen by the crowd... I SQUEEEZE!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Grrrmmmmmmm! I groan and feel your legs crushing me. I cant move and i can’t breathe. The crowd watching my face contort in pain and attempts to inhale. As you squeeze my chest wheezes. I put my hands on your legs and try to push them down trying to slide out. My legs kickign and pushing. I find myself weakening. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yur hands poor and out of position to really move my legs... but you caint even see that your back looks covered as my 33" quad flattens out on your back as I SQUEEZE... "Come on, yu caint escape Alcatraz....? the crushing pressure gets tighter and tighter... yur ribs bending in an impossible position... one displaces.... then SNAP one breaks!... SqueeeEEEEeeeeezing harder!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: RRAAUUUPHT! I cry out as I feel my rib crack! My chest wanting to explode! You squeeze and i exhale. My face wrinkled and grimacing in pain. My body slick and sweating. my face burning red. I can’t speak. I lower my head the canvas.  My mind as broken as my body. I  can’t resist anymore. I tap your thigh.
SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I ROLL you to the left flopping you onto your back brutally!! ....rollagain and flop you on your frint again! Pull you in deeper into the carnivorous vise and CRUSH down on your body again snapping my legs straight flexing massive quads to freaky detail!

ERIK ATLAS: SQUEEZING the life outta you,... "Never kick my balls... got that yu little fairy?"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Feeling you flop me around and tormenting me i wonder how much longer i can last. I hear you warn me about kicking your balls. “Yes sir, bitch. I hear you.” And i groan with my last breath not sure i’ll be able to inhale again. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Legs open relenting the crushing torture... yur ribs allowed to slide into their natural position a moment... "did you call me bitch?"
ERIK ATLAS: 3
ERIK ATLAS: 2
ERIK ATLAS: 1
ERIK ATLAS: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE tight around you again!
ERIK ATLAS: Like 1000 pounds of pressure on your body you breath that yu just savored, now crushed out of you!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: Feeling the pressure around my chest, waist, and back. I can’t inhale and no air moving at all in or out. I feel the world spin and my head light from no air. I struggle and fight hard wiht whatever I got left but to no avail. I collapse in your legs. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur eyes roll back in yur head.... maybe yu haint able to remember... I realize the room is in a still breathless silence as they watch your life ebbs to a thin ember of smoky defiance.... I let go and KICK yu out of my legs...roll u under the ropes and drop u on the floor....Bamf! yu hit the cement floor surrounded by well wishers, worshipers, and just the curious if yur still fuckable... cock ends up in yur mouth as I take a victory lap.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

SOUTHERN CENTAUR: I feel some cock in my mouth and i can’t resist being abused and skull fucked. I lay on the floor simply trying to inhale  and nurse my broken rib. It’ll be a long time before I remember the details of this fight. Yt


ERIK ATLAS: I jump to the floor watching you get fed cock by some big furry dude... shakin my head... Naked but my boots... men touching my chest and arms and cock... I like the attention but I aint done.... I plant a boot into the side of the head of the man feeding you his cock. "MINE!"  I bellow at him.... he scampers back and the crowd looks on in surprise... I GRAB The Centaur... sling over my shoulder and walk to the lockers... we get to the showers and that all the Nail ever knows.....
ERIK ATLAS: [end]

ATLAS TRIUMPHANT

No comments:

Post a Comment