Tuesday, May 28, 2019

ATLAS MEETS THE TANK

ERIK ATLAS: Walking into the ring at the DICKS arena in Amarillo Texas! Crazy men waiting to see power and male lust in action - I walk in 6'5" 296 pounds ready for action, black shorts, skin tight, black boots - ERIK ATLAS!
I WALK IN AND TAKE THE RING, HUNDREDS OF MEN TOUCHING MY BODY
ERIK ATLAS: YT


THE TANK: I hear the crowd from backstage. my turn to come out now. 5’7 220 pounds of solid, brutal muscle. make my way to the ring in my red posers and black boots. can see u in the ring as i come in under the ropes. can hear cheers and boos from the crowd, still upset over what i did to braydon and their champ rican. i look at u, thinking u are huge, but will be my next victim nonetheless. yt


ERIK ATLAS: I grin at you... I remember fucking you... and hey, no shame, it was NICE.... ready for u again little man... 61" chest flex solid... 23" arms, 33" quads... we could have a flex off but dont wanna embarrass u... sure u understand... I walk up ready to shake yur hand but instead PALM grip yur face holding you at arms length knowing you aint even landing a punch on me this distance....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: feel u pick me up in that big glove as u palm grip my face. my arms throwing toward your body and my legs kicking up in your abs. arms not reaching your body instead I go for your 23” arms and claw in. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur hands got freakin deep power and claw into my forearm... FUK!... eyes wide with surprise... pULL yu close hard and KNEE strike yur core HARD lifting yur ankles an inch off the floor from the hit! DROP yu hard shaking out my arm...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: big knee to my gut lifting me off the ground. then u drop me hard. i see u shaking off over me. holding my core taking in deep breaths but i lift my leg up and ram it to your solid steel core. yt

ERIK ATLAS: UGF! yu kick me good from the mats... I drop to one knee... the crowd swells with shock seeing me drop... then....gonna show u hand power... DROP my hands on your bashed abs and GRIP in my right hand... brickbreaking power and AB CLAW sinks in.... i SLAM on my left doubling up on the power ripping through your ab wall shredding bad...TWIST into yur guts working through putting you in some serious trouble on yur back...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: my core is flexed hard but still feel those steel bending hands able to dig in. i bring my hands up and latch onto your mounds. claw into them and twist with all the rage u are putting on me aghhhh going to rip these pecs off. yt

ERIK ATLAS: OHhhh power vs power.... my face sets to gritty endurance as yu grip my pecs working to tear in... I TWIST into yur guts bearing my weight grateful I already had my grip set in before yu latched onto my pecs... LEAN back and lift yu inches off the mats by yur abs and SLAM down making yu fight to keep breakfast... FLEXING my pecs working to push yur claw out of my pride accomplishment - my chest....FLEX and TWIST
ERIK ATLAS: yt

ERIK ATLAS:
THE TANK: my whole body is lifted by my abs then slammed down to the mats. that power stuns me i nearly lose my grip on your pecs but i keep it on digging in trying to keep the power up too as u twist my abs. my core is sore and feeling every twist and tug. i let go of your pecs and latch onto your arms try to pry u off before u do too much damage. yt

ERIK ATLAS: I'm over yu bearing power vs power... knowing this might be a different story if yu were over me... but you ain't... TWIST hard and then pull OUT! the pain of the release is sharp and instant... hands overhead DOUBLE AXE SMASH both fists on your guts hard! BOOOOOMMMM... the place lets out a groaning OOOooooo as they see u take that hard bash to the core....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: aghhhhhh big bash to my core as my body jerks up and i let out a loud shriek. i lay under u grabbing my torso. in too much pain to even try to roll right now. i faintly reach my arm for the ropes. yt

ERIK ATLAS: I got the little tank in some trouble here and going for making it worse... GRAB yur hair and pull you into me rolling to my side... my thick massive legs snake around your waist and CLAMP TIGHT!!... yur in the DEATHSQUEEZE bitch... OH this just gets worse for you... knee over yur gut...the other in your back...the CRUSH carves inches off yur waist... huge legs flatten on your core with the massive pressure locked around you!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: agghhhh i try to escape quick but it is a failed attempt as i am grabbed into those thighs and they flex around my sore core and my back. i slam my fists to your body and legs try to escape quick before u lock on tight and do more damage. my core is already damaged and now i’m more trouble. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu SLAM my gut hard with that thick arm and ham sized fist! UGF!... the grip loosens but I grab yur arm and lock it back and GRIP AGAIN tight as before...SQUEEEEZE u bad...."Gonna squeeze the life outta you man...."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: oh no u grab my arm now and lock it back. i use my other arm to slam your legs. trying to get out of here can’t let this guy, no matter how big and strong, get me already. yt

ERIK ATLAS: I CRUSH IN DEEPER now bearing the worst of my power into you... watching yur face redden as yu fight to get air...yur fist hammering on my thick leg... hurts but not taking my power away just yet... I rock my hips in a slow grind SAWING my power in deeper
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: awwwwww grinding and flexing around my solid core. think i could withstand this power but that earlier damage taking a toll. i continue to slam your quads fighting for my life trying to escape this giant beast. yt

ERIK ATLAS: ABRUPT SHIFT. I roll slamming you forward onto your face, legs still tight around you but blocking yur arms from hammering my leg... yur FINE ass exposed.... my hand slaps that fine meaty butt hard CRAK! and then CRUSH in a brutal return of the SQUEEEEEZE
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: aghhhhhh i am under this big beast now. slaps my big ass in my posers as the crowd goes crazy and is in shock to see me owned. i beat the mats with my fist thrash under u. that squeeze returning as i shriek out AAAAHHHHHH. yt

ERIK ATLAS: OH yeaaaa.... yur done...I can see it in the red face and the wrinkle in the skin of your back as the pressure gets tighter and tighter...rocking my hips and SAWING DEEPER... leeching yur power and burning your endurance with rib crushing pain.... hand on yur ass rubbing in a circle... the horny fuckers here at DICKS moan quietly as my hand touches the good they all want... reach into yur trunks behind and slip between yur cheeks...I feel yu quiver from the distraction.....legs now sinking in another inch deeper
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: u saw back and forth deeper into me crushing the tank like he hadn’t been crushed in a while. u having your way now. feeling my ass and sneak into my posers. i can feel u cutting my waist down. i reach for the ropes pounding on the canvas seeing the crowd loving this. yt

ERIK ATLAS: You reach for the ropes and I PULL yur arm back... "NO no no no this is power man... and gonna crush u to death if u dont tap..." Keeping you wrist in my grip i drop back and GRIND a brutal PULSE of 100% POWER... i watch yur back and ribs BEND as I squeeze in a burst of squeezing PRESSURE.... I loosen up a lil andf pULl that arm drawing you DEEPER into my legs and SQUEEEEEEZE again with horrible power... watching yu drool now gasping and fighting for air...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: feeling your powerful legs crush with brutal power. i yell out and tap the mats with furry shouting out “OK OK I GIVEEEEEEE” gasping for air sweating hard. try to escape grabbing for the ropes with my other hand. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu shout out clear enough but the pain in your voice is plenty... I ROCK you to your back FLOMPF! still SQUEEEEEEEEZING the fuck out of you.... OPEN and CHOP closed over yur guts... crumbling your armor more... BAMMMM!.... then KICK u outta my legs...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: feel u continue to keep on me even after i give. u send a chop to my core then kick me out of your legs. i am laying there breathing heavy grabbing my core. looking up as i squint my eyes. even the armor of the tank no match for those thighs uuuuhhhhhh. yt

ERIK ATLAS: The next thing yu see as yur try and clear the funky haze out of yur head is my naked quads clamping around yur head... I stripped down and SIT on yur chest mounting over yur face, quads framing yur face with my balls over yur nose and mouth, steel cock slapping between yur eyes! 300 pounds on yur chest HEAVY on you....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: feeling your naked ass sit on me. i still have enough energy left to grab your legs around my head as i feel that monster cock on my face. those sweaty balls dripping down ufffffff. my chest supporting that 300 fuckin lbs
THE TANK: yt

ERIK ATLAS: The crowd thunders over the crushing victory of power over power... grin down on you... "Come on.. yu been wanting Atlas cock in yur mouth some time now... yur shy? Here...lemme help..." I shove my cock in yur mouth mounting over yur face.... OHHHH yur mouth feels good on my cock.... "come on... yur hungry....we know it..."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: ughhhhh your huge cock in my mouth as i take it in. reach up hold your quads as i take that cock down to your balls. looking up at u over me. tank officially defeated by the giant. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: "want me to fuck yur ass boy?"
ERIK ATLAS: "Its nice..."
ERIK ATLAS: grinning down on you.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: i moan under your cock. trying to spit it out. muffled “noooo” as my eyes widen. yt

ERIK ATLAS: I grin working out the modern math if this time no means yes or what... and I won and know he's spitroast me in a second... I Pull out of yur mouth... Grab yur arm and flip u over... strip yu naked......spreading yur legs i LICK between those handsome powerful glutes and tag yur hole with my tongue.... CRAZY hot velvet invading yur hole making yur squirm as yur being manhandled...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: ohhhhhhh my eyes roll back, the giant knows what he is doing. almost forget the crowd is there now as u invade my ass. yt
ERIK ATLAS:
THE TANK: last pic send again?
ERIK ATLAS: I feel u shiver and hear u moaning as yu get the idea of how good this is gonna be.... I mount yur back... huge arm around yur neck and my cock riding yur crack....
ERIK ATLAS: yt
ERIK ATLAS:

THE TANK: oh u sexy man. mounting me and wrapping your arm around my neck. that cock riding my hole. i kiss your gun around my neck. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I choke u less now I feel yur lips on my arms... my cock INVADES!... sliding into you deep in one slow but insistent drive spreading yur ass and burying 8.5x5 into you ! OHHHH YEAAAAAA feeling yur ass making me shake with engrossing lust and pleasure.... FUCKING YOU LIKE A MACHINE
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: my ass is taking your big cock as i grab your arm and kiss that cep and arm. your body engulfs mine while i moan out and take your cock awwwwwwwwww yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur a big muascled man, years of lifting and devotion to training; but I smother u under me and fucxk u like a possession.... minutes fly by as I work my cock into places u didn't think yu had... the crowd stripping and fucking and the party of mansex rolls on... man jumps into the ring and lays down to kiss you on the lips touching your arms... nearly gets but by me as I hammer yur ass.... my hips shivering close to blowing
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: feeling this guy feel my muscle as the giant man behind me pounds my hole deep and better than anyone i’ve ever had. kissing this guy deep as if it were u yt

ERIK ATLAS: My head reeling... yu got the best ass ever... cept maybe mine, but seeing the only way i can fuck myself is in dreams, I got YOU... my body flexes hard and my load BUSTS.....CUMSHOT!... deep into you!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: feel u blow into me deep. cumshot up my ass. flex my ass as u take it with force uhhhhhh my body sweating and worn from the beast working me. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Rolling to the side, cock still in you... I bark at the fan kissing you... "Suck his cock or I crush yu next...!" he looks at me with a little shock but hungry and crazy for you he crawls around and hius mouth locks onto yur cock, hands on your pecs... my hand rubs yur abs... the claw damage... the bashing... the crushing... holding you right as he sucks u to paradise
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: oh yes fuck yes. he sucks my cock as your big hands get to work and rub down my solid body. i throw my head back let this guy do his job as ordered by the giant while i look up and moan feeling u rub me. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: kissing yur neck... hand on yur pecs... nipples... SQUEEZE the right nip and then rub that fuse... I remember those nips make yu crazy... my cock still throbbing in you I work yu as your fan loves on your root...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: u going for my nips oh yes aghhhhhhh brutal tugging on them my cock is throbbing and i explode in my fan deep down his throat as u are still in my ass. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: OHmahgawd yu choke the man with a fucking huge load... what a champ.. either he loves yur load or fears the Deathsqueeze...maybe both... who the fuck cares... kissing yur neck and TUG yur nip again.... my cock slips outta yur ass... "Better luck next time fucker..." Bites a nip out of your neck... I stand and flex victory for the crowd... leaving a cold space on yur back where Atlas bodyheat was and yu'll never forget that crushing grip...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

THE TANK: oh man that was great. will make it hot for next time when u become my prey :)
ERIK ATLAS: hehehe you think so...? yu can squeeze like that?
THE TANK: there will be two atlas’ when i am done squeezing

ATLAS VICTORIOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment