Saturday, August 25, 2018

FIGHTING OVER STEVE

ERIK ATLAS: I get this message that Steel's taken Exjobbersteve; merely because that subby soldier freak decided to run his hole about me owning him; got himself in trouble and Steel wont let him go; big damm hero or something, Steel's gotta learn and I'm guessin I been appointed teacher.....
ERIK ATLAS: light up on the arena!
ERIK ATLAS: Looks like a middling size crowd already filling in
ERIK ATLAS: Strip off my Black T shirt
ERIK ATLAS: Black skin tight squares with white greek key detailing; black boots, 6'5" 302 pounds; 61" chest 23" arms; 36" waist, 33" quads, leg power work massing me up more....
ERIK ATLAS: Leap to the apron, Vaule over the top rope..."Bring it!" I roar!
ERIK ATLAS: the crowd starts the thunder i appreciate
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: make for the ring
msteel: 6-0 215 bls........18 gunns 25 q 34w 43c
The Titan: Takes a seat ringside
Cesar: sit next to Ray
djjmuscle Takes a Seat next to Titan
msteel: slide fast under the bottom ropes and roll up to the corner.............tug tug tug on top ropes
msteel: Ref or no Ref ?
msteel: spreading lats wide
The Titan: Hi give Cesar and Djj
The Titan: Five
Frank: Sits next to Devon
ERIK ATLAS: (ref runs in - high fives no one)
msteel: drape arms over top ropes in corner..........eyeballng Eriks huge muscle body
djjmuscle: Return the high five to guys seated around
msteel: give my tenting trunk s a stroke
ASSASSIN: Sits in the stands... drink in hand
msteel: cranking neck side to side shaking out my furry python thighs
msteel: waiting
The Titan: Two big muscle guys in the ring.
msteel: grudge match for ownership of the stud

ERIK ATLAS: Ref announces, "This is a match for the possession or freedom of Exjobber Steve, win happens by submission, emission, or pin... you know the rules; no low blows, keep it in the ring; obey my instructions....Agree?"
ERIK ATLAS: yt steel

msteel: nods
msteel: back peddle to corner waching yer
msteel: yt

ERIK ATLAS nods at the ref...
ERIK ATLAS: Bell rings!
ERIK ATLAS: i FIRE a hard boot into your oncoming charge!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: side step outta the corner and hook the back of his head into the turnbulke
msteel: BAMMMMMMMMM
msteel: GOTTA YER
msteel: yt

ERIK ATLAS: We collide hard in the center both executing hard opening shots at the other... I get rocked back to the corner... watching you go down.... the crowd rises in a roar of sound, both of us want this.... I oull out of the corner and adjust my package and close with you again tying up hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: hit hard .............knowing each other too well.... shake out my head and kip up................rush yer and drop sliding tackle kicking ur legs out from under yer yt

ERIK ATLAS: finding out from our last matches, yur gaining ground and skill in technical ground work... yu nail my legs in the slide and I fall forward onto you; I straddle your left leg and clamp down hard locking down that scissor attack of your fave.... right fist back - GUT PUNCH!! drilling you hard....!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: OOOOOOFFFfff fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk swing my free leg over to yer side and NAIL ur temple with my heel
msteel: ripin my leg outta yer grasp and back roll the hell away from yer
msteel: shake out my left leg and give my gut a rub pissed

ERIK ATLAS: In half guard laying on you chest to try and chest yu swing to kick my head.... so easily blocked,,, arms up and balance back allowing you to scramble escape... still fresh and burning hard for advantage I scramble up and we hit chest to chest... I GRAB your left wrist pushing your back over the ropes.... LEAP OVER THE TOP ROPES!.... I pull your left arm with me hauling your left armpit into the ropes and STRETCH IT HARD! letting go you slingshot into the center!
ERIK ATLAS: I'm standing outside the ring seeing more Jackpot day trippers filing in... turning from the crowd
ERIK ATLAS: .…

ERIK ATLAS: .…

msteel: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKA MY ARM....... land on both feet and stagger some..........cradling my left arm in my right............shaking my head already sweating... move fast to the opposite ropes and bounce in hard
msteel: come out like a rocket straight at yer as u stand on the apron looking at the crowd...........
msteel: leap
msteel: and plant both hands on the canvas just before I get to the ropes and hand spring down sending both feet up into ur JAW
msteel: bammmmmmmmmm NOT WHAT THE BIG MAN EXPECTED........NAILED YER AGAIN.... yt

ERIK ATLAS: I turn to see YOU FLYING at me.... TAKE THE HIT IN THE JAW.... arms up way too late and we go down on the cement outside the ring.... I leave a skidmark as my back hits the concrete (and the ref shakes his head)... FUKKKK.... rolling to my feet, sure no KO yet but one hell of a hit....
ERIK ATLAS: rolling to my feet orienting on YOU... tying up and driving you back into the ring apron
ERIK ATLAS: hard hit... burning reserves hard in the opening…

msteel: Land on my back palms down as u crash out on the concrete we both get up together........amazed by ur endurance and power KIP UP ducking n diving as u swing away at me..........rush the corner steps and climb fast bounce up onto the middle ropes
msteel: leap at yer with both boots aimed again at ur head
msteel: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I charge to tie up and youre on the apron working another aerial assault OH fuck..I hit the brakes and SLAP your legs left working to slip left... yu spin hard and HIT the concrete staggering me nearly off my feet....
ERIK ATLAS: I get up.... close and KNEE drop hard into yur head right into the concrete!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: missed by a millimeter as to slip left and i tumble into the concrete floor Ughaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa arch up on head n heels........back in PAIN Look arounnd to scope yer out and see ur KNEE SLAMMING INTO UR FORHEAD URGHAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKKKKK reeling back roll under the apron of the ring… msteel: head and back throbbing........scurrry under the ring head still dazed and scoot out behind the corner post.....and roll u into the ring........
msteel: ref starts to count yer out of the ring
msteel: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I see u getting into the ring, still scrambling and not laid out.... part of why I love fighting you... this is a hard match... but u took a man I'm protecting... Challange answered... You climb under one side at the post... I climb up the turnbuckle lines and OVER the top pad.... KNEE DROP into yur back as I come in - BOOOMMMMM the ring shakes hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: holding my back and shaking the sweat outta my head as i crawl under the bottom ropes
msteel: AURGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA bastardddddddddddda near 300 pounds lands on my spine..........AURGHAAAAAAAAAAA where the fuck did yer come from............shit........ blinking my eyes start to crawl to the ropes and grab the bottom rope................ searchin for the ref
msteel: yt

ERIK ATLAS: He is not going to help you... I stand.... yur back in bad shape.... and I got a good smile... GRAB yur ankle and drag you into a standing position.... shove you into the corner face first...
ERIK ATLAS: KNEE strike into your back hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: hugging the corner turnbukles aughaaaaaaaaaaaa brutal kick slamms my spine.............i sink to one knee sweat drppin offf my face n pecs........feelin my spine spasim
msteel: try to turn to face yer
msteel: on my knees
msteel: clenching my fist as my side
msteel: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Unfortunate Steel.... KNEE strike to your now exposed face!... rocking you hard!
ERIK ATLAS: huge 33" quad powering a bad hit.…

The Titan: Damn Atlas is a beast.
ERIK ATLAS: @titan (U know it)

msteel: ur knee connects with my face.........OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA the back of my head slams into the turnbukles...........I slump down onto my back in the corner...........arms draped over the bottom ropes...........
msteel: looking around half dazed lookin for the ref to get him the fuck offfa me.............yt
msteel: breathin hard in a pool of sweat............focus coming in and out ........gritting my teeth........and growl

ERIK ATLAS: Grabbing the top ropes I FIRE another huge boot to your chest!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: bat ur boot away at the last moment with my arm block..........hook my toe into the back of ur calf and STRIKE HARD INTO UR KNEE CAP WITH MY HEEL............
msteel: roll to yer side trappin ur leg foot between mine and continue the roll grabbin ur ankle as I come onto up to my knees...............spit blood on the canvas.. TWIST UR FOOT UP AGAINST UR ANKLE JOINT AND ONTO UR HARD ASS
msteel: breath deep and WRENCH IT On HARD.............with all i got
msteel: YT

ERIK ATLAS: Yu drop me to my ass ripping the ropes outta my hands... WTF! knee HURT with that hyper-extending hit! we roll and OH FUKKKK yur wrenching my ankle and leg in a ripping ankle lock! I'm face down on the mats, huge beast of muscle unable to get up and my ankle shredding... FUKKKK!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: stand up shaking some..........regroupnig and breathing hard......my sweat drippin on ur back...........TOURQUING UR ANKLE............plant my boot in the back of ur injured knee cap lift ur anlke up and SLAM UR KNEE INTO THE CANVAS........GRIND MY HEEL IN HARD AND ROLL FORWARD...........RIPPIN UR HAMS as i continue the roll to the opposite side of the ring........
msteel: yt

ERIK ATLAS: UAWGHHH! FUKK.... slam my knee !! hot pain ripping through my leg!.... yu roll again and we're so close to the ropes I take advantage... good boot into your ass and KICK hard....... your roll fouls into the ropes and yu nearly tumble out.... Kick again and kick my leg LOOSE
ERIK ATLAS: FUKK
ERIK ATLAS: work hard to stand.... shit thats not good.... yu come out of the ropes as I work standing... leg hurting... got your back good... facing off
ERIK ATLAS: yt

The Titan: This is brutal.

msteel: nod to my kit bag...........the keys are in there if ur man enough to take them
ERIK ATLAS: Man enough for anything - u know better
msteel: as u trun to look at the bag with Billy i stomp ur KNEE AGAIN........
msteel: yt

msteel: big grin to see yer HURTING

ERIK ATLAS: yu fire at my knee and I RIP an UPPERCUT under your jaw.... we both go down!
ERIK ATLAS: yur head ROCKED...
ERIK ATLAS: scrambling to get on top of you... leg not liking this standing shit... mounting you
The Titan: Wow
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: Ughaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuckk my head snaps back as i m hit hard...........lifted off my feet and reeel onto my back as u scramble towards me over my open thighs......................fire a fist into the top of ur head and SNAP MY PYTHONS AROUND UR CORE..........LOCK FEET AND GRIN
msteel: CRUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU
msteel: massively powerful hairy thighs GRINDDDDDDDDDD WITHOUT MERCY INTO UR CORE PUMPIN PAIN DEEP INTO UR BODY BENDING UR RIB CAGE

ERIK ATLAS: leg injured to relying on ground work... yur thick rubber quads snap around me like a fucking bastard.... UGHHHHFUKKK.... my wasit, flexing hard to take it... makes my chest look freaky huge as yu compress my body hard... collapse face down on your chest from the snap clamp.... working to breathe.... yur on yur back... me face to face with you
ERIK ATLAS: hand back quick SLAPPPP your face.....
ERIK ATLAS: SLAPPPPPP your chest.....!
ERIK ATLAS: GRAB yur slapped pec in a BRUTAL brickbreaking grip as yur squeeze on me
ERIK ATLAS: slaps echoing around the arena scoring red hard rips
ERIK ATLAS: ...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Matt: Damn
Cesar: tough match

msteel: ARGHAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRR UR CLAW DEEP INTO MY CHEST...........gritting my teeth and fighting hard i SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ DEEPER INTO UR BODY SLIPPIN MY KILLER THIGHS DOWN UR BODY AND INTO GUT !
msteel: grab ur wrist with my hand and try to rip ur claw offf my reddening pecs.....arghaaaaaaaaaaaa fuckkk squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez my scissors harder....my free hand scrabbling under the ropes and at the edge of the canvas
msteel: jeassssssssssssss fuck feeeeeeeeeeel ur power as u rip into my pumped up hiary pec
msteel: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I used to think I was the mancrusher in the league but yu taken me out a few times in this grip... but my back is good and flexing against this with plenty of stamina... head back feeling those legs forcing my waist thinner.... keeping my lunch so far but maybe not forever... UGHHH he gets tighter on me.... shit....shit....hurts...OGHFffukkk tighter? flexxing hard.... burning stamina to take this... TWISTING yur pec HARD!!!!! pec claw holding you into place and a good luggage handle... I PULL you back into the ring with it tearing red bruising into your pec.......
ERIK ATLAS: yt

The Titan: Damn. That must hurt.

msteel: holding u hard in my thighs
msteel: as i tear deep into ur trap muscles
msteel: give Erik give it up..........Steves mine i m gona rip ur apart if u dont give him up

ERIK ATLAS: AWUGHhhhhh tighter still on my waist.... You hit my traps with yur hand.... FUKKKKK AWUUUUUUUGHHHHH blood trickles down my chest... WTF?! claw hold broken.... my flex on the waist even falters in the face of that pain.... feeling yur legs cut me in harder.... both hands GRAB yur attacking hand...FUKKK YU LOCKED IN.... gasping pain and RIP u out of me.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: breathing hard as i work the holds......my pec on fire but fighting it.
ERIK ATLAS: (Ref going nuts.....!!!)
ERIK ATLAS: (I said I would protect him..... bleeding for him already....
ERIK ATLAS: NO.... fucking....WAY!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: tug tug TUG DRILLIN THE BARBS DEEPER INTO UR SKIN............ARCH U ON MY SHOULDERS AND EXTEND MY LEGS INCREASING THE LEVERAGE ON MY KILLER BODY SCISSORS...........
msteel: '' give fucking give man '' squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez yer again............. '' i dont wanta do this to yer.'' squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez harder and rip in deeper
msteel: '' BUT I WILL !''
msteel: yt

msteel: sweat pouring outa both rything bodies........as we flex and STRAIN.........
ERIK ATLAS: Yur tearing me hard and yu rip and CRUSH ME BAD..... thrashing in pain.... love to stand and slam u but my injured knee wont do that right now....RIGHT FIST BACK.... SLAMP your face... FLATTEN YOUR NOSE!!!... gasping...SLAMMM!!! SLAMMM!!! SLAMMM!!! SLAMMM!!! YOUR FACE FIGHTING TO GET OUT!.... WAIST HURTING... breathing hard work under this huge oressure.... SLAMMM!!! SLAMMM!!! SLAMMM!!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt
Cesar: wow this becoming a brawl
The Titan: Becoming?

msteel: got yer trapped no where to go Erik in front of ur men lock eyes with yer...........see ur anger...........and ur FIST LOOOMING LARGE IN MY FACE TILL IT HITS
msteel: AURGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
msteel: ARUGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
msteel: MY NOSE IS BROKEN
msteel: BRING BOTH ARMS UP TO BLOCK UR HITS...........TAKING BRUTAL SHOTS TO MY HEAD REELING URFFFFFFFFFF URFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ARHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
msteel: my head starts swimming.............vision is gone just feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel my massive thighs still grinding deep into ur body CRUSHHHHHHHHH DOWN
msteel: yt
msteel: blood pumpin down over my face
msteel: MY BLOOD
ERIK ATLAS: the brawling hits and blood finally getting the ref's attention and he grabs yur gloved hand....yu STILL locke don my waist... UGHHHHHHHHFUKKKK....ref taking your glove... or at least trying... "I will DQ YOU BOTH! BREAK!" he shouts.... wondering wtf I did.... but more wanting real breath more... DRILL into your chest HEARTPUNCH!.... shoving the ref back.... SLAMM SLAMMMM SLAMMM!!!
ERIK ATLAS: Yur head rocks... I flash back and GRAB that ankle on top and LIFT popping loose...!
ERIK ATLAS: rolling free GASSsSSsSSPING! UGHHhhfukkk
ERIK ATLAS: turning to see u
ERIK ATLAS: yt…

msteel: uaghaaaaaaaaa ugah my face taking a beating as the ref rips the glove off my hand...........my arms drop onto the canvas.......... cuts above my eyes pouring with blood
msteel: my leg s wide oppen flat on the canvas.......... clench my fist...swing wild and over me punch yer in the jaw as u turn over
msteel: abbbs heaving..........suckinng in air..........try to roll onto my all fours to crawl and GET YOU !
msteel: yt

ERIK ATLAS: ref has yur glove and i get some relief... ooking at assassin with a glare for helping this shit... You swing at me and the brawling continues....I get some good breaths in... I scramble away from you and see u behind me...the mad scramble leaves yur ribs wide open.... left leg.... fire! MULE KICK scores hard! ribs caved in good....... getting up
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: STOPPED IN MY TRACKS as ur heel slams into my ribs........crack crack DROP TO BOTH KNEES clutchin my side with one hand and feel my broken rib.......look up to see yer getting up onto ur feet over me......swaying on my knees........my vision masked with bloody cuts..........rivers of blood flowing over my mouth and jaw from my broken nose...........one hand left...........clecnch my fist.......and take a swing at ur
msteel: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur swingin at ghosts.... and I let you...then close in.... pull yur head into my legs.... yur on all fours and my arms close around your waist.... LIFT u up...... PILEDRIVER yur head into the mats!!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

msteel: my head lolling on my shoulders......dazed and HURTING BAD........
msteel: my head ENVELOPED BY UR MASSIVE THICK THIGHS..........FEEEEEEEEELING THAT CRUSH FOR AN INSTANT TILL UR ARMS SNAKE AROUND MY WAIST AND IM HAULED UP LIKE A DOGS TOY........
msteel: KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MY HEAD SLAMMED WITH 300 BLS FORCE INTO THE CANVAS
msteel: AURHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA feel it for an instant then
msteel: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
msteel: zzzzzzzzzzz
msteel: BLACKNESS

ERIK ATLAS: I roll you over onto your back... straddle your face.... I'm facing yur feet and crotch smother u good.... yur body wide open to me.... DOUBLE AXE GUT SLAM !!!! YUR BODY spasms under the blow!!!
The Titan: Wow. Steel looks like he is out.
ERIK ATLAS: DOUBLE AXE GUT SLAM !
ERIK ATLAS: DOUBLE AXE GUT SLAM
ERIK ATLAS: DOUBLE AXE GUT SLAM !!!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: the ref counts a slow three count... or maybe did an hour ago.... exhausted and in pain.. trap muscle bleeding... and heaving sweat soaked!
ERIK ATLAS: he grabs my arm and raises it stopping me from slamming Steel agin
ERIK ATLAS: bell rings.... rolling off him gasping and pon my back heaving..…

msteel: my body bucks up with each brutal hit to my GUT........ but NO PAIN rapped in the warm blanket of unconsciousness

ERIK ATLAS: standing over yu.... to the ref...."Call him a stretcher..."
ERIK ATLAS: they do .....
ERIK ATLAS: I stagger out to wild applause.... seeing a very large monster of a man in the back row sliding away as the crowd parts

msteel: come slowly round vision comes back and waves of PAIN........ awwwwwwwww fuck........… Erik ! ERIK
msteel: COUGH COUGH MY BODY IN AGONY.
msteel: THE BAG..............pointing to the bag as i lay on my back barley moving

The Titan: I climb into the ring and help steel to his feet. Hand him the bag.

msteel: YOUR KEY IS IN THE BAG

ERIK ATLAS: I grab the kit bag.... might have security look at it first

msteel: reach in the bag.........thanks Titan.............barley see outta my right eye...........takes the key cough ...........and reaches out to Erik with it

ERIK ATLAS: I grab the bag and open it

msteel: u won it TAKE IT........... i ll leave Steve alone from now on

ERIK ATLAS: slow nods

msteel: NOWT ELSE IN THE BAG BUT MY SWEATY WORK OUT GEAR............... U UNTRUSTING BASTARD

ERIK ATLAS: LMAO

msteel: slight grin

The Titan: I help steel out of the ring.

msteel: i need a medic...........where s Urs
msteel: sly grin on my face
msteel: Urs Urs my kingdom for an Urs

ERIK ATLAS: stretchjer carries Steel off
ERIK ATLAS: to the re-education camp
ERIK ATLAS: heheheh

ATLAS WINS HIS SOLDIER BACK


No comments:

Post a Comment