Saturday, August 25, 2018

ERIK ATLAS VS FURY

ERIK ATLAS: DALLAS TEXAS on Maple Ave, the underground sex fight club for the new Millennials; THE LARIAT - men only sex fight arena in the heart of Texas. I walk out of the dressing room and the place is all over me... no guard rails for this event.... my first time at this place. I'm usually fighting at THE NAIL. They have me set up to fight their champ... like whoever that is... PFfffft!... I walk in and the place explodes and hands all over me. The longest 100 yard walk to the ring... kisses and hands on me, one marriage proposal, two attempted punches in the face... usual evening for a sex fight mob...
ERIK ATLAS: "Standing at 6'5" weighing in at 297 pounds, the GIANT FROM TEXAS ERIK ATLAS!!! They howl more.... I make it to the ring... flex my 23" guns and my 61" chest, flaring huge hard build lats... massive legs.... wearing my black shorts, skin tight square cuts, jump boots... shirtless....they roar.... NOW FOR OUR CHAMPION! if the pop they made for me was big this one was huge.... they roared over the announcer...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: guys go nuts and about take the roof off the place, down the aisle , tight red trunks with tall red and white cowboy boots, taped fingers and hands , slaps to my butt cheeks and back , a few stop and kiss me deeply , some rub my bulge , step up into the ring , thru the ropes, flexing my 14.5 inch biceps and my 44 in chest , HERE IS OUR CHAMPION FROM HERE IN DALLAS TEXAS , AT 168# AND 5'7'' COWBOY CHRIS FURY , up on the ropes to get my men riled up , CHAMP BELT on my waist , rests on my big pouch yt

ERIK ATLAS: I look at the little guy and sorry to measure the drapes so early, but jeez, that's a little champion... Yur a tight bodied critter - lets see how he does.... the ref makes his noise.... play to submission pin or emission for a win... dribble dont count, cumshot will, he goes on... I flex solid and walk to you, hand out to shake, as custom with new opponents....
ERIK ATLAS: yt
fury2014: slowly take off my belt and hand to the ref and he takes ring side, checks you out and then me and I dance to the center of the ring and you have your hand out and I take it and shake it hard as the bell rings , lights go up over the ring yt

ERIK ATLAS: The man shows some honor and shakes my hand proper....I walk two steps forward AND PLANT MY HANDS ON YOUR PECS... and shove EXPLOSIVELY! your body flies to the corner behind you like u were launched!.... grinning... "Yup... 168 flies that easy...." the place in shock as their champ gets shoved back hard...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: ughhhhhhhhhhhh, fly back like I was launched out of a cannon , then dance along the ropes, arching my back , FUCK that hurt but trying not to show it , then over and start to plant boots for a lock up then raise my leg and thrust a big cowboy boot to your right thigh , BAMMMMM and as you react reach up and grab both NIPPLES and PULL DOWN hard before dancing away . guys applaud the champ yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu hit the buckles and I grin some... u get a measure of what yur in for.... yu come in and fake a tie up and rock my knee... almost dropping me to my knees...then GRIP my nips and *SNAP* GAWDdddammmmm! u BITCH.... fucking hate that moment when u make me clutch my pearls and say "whell-i-never" shit.... Ghonna HURT u for that... I turn and look with some fury at bein mocked... OK ok u want yur boy to suffer huh... I close with you and we tie up.... scoop u and BODYSLAM
ERIK ATLAS: yu hit the mats hard.... standing over u
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: ughhhhhhhhhhhh, body against your big chest before slammed to the mat , arch back up and look up and see you over me , DRIVE that boot heel into that same spot on your leg, BAMMMMMMMM then roll to the ropes , using them to get up , guys say KEEP AT HIM FURY yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu hit my knee and fucker... I keep standing.... CLOTHESLINE you over the top rope!... u tumble - hit the apron! - to the floor... swallowed by the crowd....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: up and over, big boots topple over the ropes, hit the apron then floor, crowd all around me and they cover me up , I crawl under the ring to the other side and then back up into the ring behind the big man , this time a baseball slide to that same spot as you turn to me as you hear me behind you , BAMMMMMMMMMMMM, guys chant SAFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE yt

ERIK ATLAS: Imma lookin around... that little fucker hit me from behind? I go down.... we scramble on the floor...GRAB yur trunks as yu try'n scoot away... PULL u to me and mount yur back pressing yu flat face down 300 pounds on yur back smothering yu in muscle...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: ughhhhhhhhhhhhh, not moving one INCH with the big man on me , trunks pulled down on my big bubbles, fighting for air , arms locked at my sides as you smother me in that muscle, pouch starts to get packed yt

ERIK ATLAS: I mount over yur waist from behind.... huge hand slam-GRIPS your trap muscle.... NERVE claw.... I plant one foot and STAND dragging you up with me, using your right trap luke a luggage handle... lifting you to stand shredding in tight... KICK the back of yur knees and drop you to yur knees in pain!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: nerve claw has the cowboy champ MOANING in pain then up just to go back down again to my knees, wet spot on my tight trunks noted by the guys , they chant HANG IN THERE CHAMP as they see me suffering at the hands of the big man yt

ERIK ATLAS: I pull you back... back... back... on your knees bent back and MOUNT your face, straddling you crotch and huge legs over yur head....bent badly... claw rerlease and trade that pain for this trouble.... Ref sees yur shoulders pinned slams ONE!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, little cowboy champ bent backwards , face mounted and your big legs over my head , ref slaps TWO as the cowboy squirms and wiggles, gets a shoulder INCH off the mat just in time , guys go wild yt

ERIK ATLAS: both hands CLASP together... DOUBLE AXE SLAM into your guts! pounding you flat again... the ref calling the pin again ONE!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: ughhhhhhhhhhh, winds the cowboy and this time the TWO is counted and there is no shoulder up off the mat , the big axe handle flattens the cowboy yt

ERIK ATLAS: I crawl off u and PULL u off the mats.... the place howls me with boos for hurting the little guy more.... PULL you standing and SLAP my bearhug on you! SQUEEEEEZE brutally tight... face in your neck, huge chest flexing to stone crushing you against my chest
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: Pulled up off the mat and then into your bearhug , guys notice the packed pouch of the cowboy is now leaking , up in your bearhug , my hard pouch rubs your abs, your face in my neck and I have my arms in the air trying to fight the pain and BREATH , ref around asking the cowboy , fans worried , cowboy in deep trouble yt

ERIK ATLAS: Face to face... eye to eye... smooth skin, male power locked around you threatening to dominate you... yu feel yur crotch roll over plated steel abs as my bearhug squirms and flexes around you... not just a static squeeze, seeking weakness, seeking where yu don't flex hard enough to defend, squirming around you gripping and subtly regripping like yu beed swaklowed alive... MY crotch hard feeling yu suffer in the squeeze... hot breath on your neck and face
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: bring my elbow up and cock it and then drive it down to the back of your neck as you still have it nestled against me as best you can , ref asking the cowboy and I respond with I I I , fans chant NO WAY COWBOY yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu SLAM my neck.... yu drop to yur feet.... i shove yu to the ropes and take yur rebound and SLAM my arms around you TIGHT crushing your body again....! BEARHUG TORTURE... bending your ribs in a terrible embrace! SHAKE U HARD grinding your cock into my abs again...yt

fury2014: ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, released for a moment as the little cowboy fights back but then to the ropes then bounce off into your BRUTAL bearhug , shaking me as my ribs feel like they are ready to crack , ref asking the cowboy champ again and this time as the cowboy is a realist, respond with I GIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK I GIVE, fans BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as the cowboy loses his belt to the bigger Texan , dick leaking in my trunks against your abs yt

ERIK ATLAS: I drop u on your submission... yu land on your back... grabbing your ankles i pull you center ring and strip off your trunks... THROW them into the crowd!
ERIK ATLAS: I circle you slowly... theyt try giving me the belt.... NOT YET! I shout
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: land flat on my back then you strip my tight trunks off me and then toss them to the fans , dick bobs up in the air , big boots pound into the mat as you drop them center ring , you refuse to take the belt yt

ERIK ATLAS: I scoop u up and walk to the corner... legs locked in the turnbuckle... UPSIDE down... TREE OF WOE!.... drop u into that horrible reversed position... start stroking your cock... standing close rubbing my core over yur exposed cock....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: scooped up and hung upside down and then start to stroke my cowboy cock , feel that HARD core against my bobbing dick , big cowboy boots hung around the top ropes and buckle, guys starting to jack off yt

ERIK ATLAS: I show u a new thing maybe... I plant my elbow into your BUTThole...rub my pecs on your cock... FLEX my pecs trapping your cock and then pressing my elbow down over yur hole, pressing on your balls...rubbing my crotch into you....yt

fury2014: big elbow over my naked butthole then rub your big pecs on my cock then catch my dick between your pecs and then work that elbow into my flexing butthole then rub your crotch against the cowboy , getting very close to blowing , that elbow working the butt hole of the cowboy , guys start to chant your name ATLAS over and over yt

ERIK ATLAS: i FLEX for em and put a hand on your cock, jerking you aiming your cock down at your face.... when it goes... yur wearing it.... stroking you good, thumb gracing your cock head and slit crazing you to deeper pleasure!~
ERIK ATLAS: yt

fury2014: ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cant hold it and then BLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ALL OVER MY OWN FACE, moaning out , hung upside down and the big cowboy boots caught under the top ropes , guys go nutssssssss yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu WEAR yur load good and the humiliation is hard... falling from loved champ to dumped chump in 15 quick minutes... I back off leaving you hanging in the corner... I strip off my black squares... bend down and wrap them around your head and face.... naked as morning i stand to the men cheering.... slip out of the ropes and INTOP THE MOB... making my way out....

fury2014: DEFEATED and HUMILIATED , the cowboy is left in the ring in the tree of woe , you are given the belt on your way out of the ring and down the aisle, cowboy drained empty !!!
fury2014: END

ATLAS WINS

No comments:

Post a Comment