Saturday, August 25, 2018

ATLAS VS EXJOBBERSTEVE

exjobbersteve: I strip slowly in locker room as u watch my nude body on display as I put on my sliver trunks then boots

ERIK ATLAS: Walking into the ROCKET MAN bar in Proving Grounds AZ, a shit nothing place in the middle of the Southwest US desert, home to the Baghdad Cafe, that crazy space age golf ball house, and the ROCKET MAN arena - usually just servicemen from places we caint talk about show here... I enter the ring wearing camp trunks
ERIK ATLAS: standing 6'5" weighing in at 298 pounds, ripped and powerful in my summer tan and shades... the place crazy of me in boots and squares... waiting on my opponent
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Walk in the bar been there a few times but now here to fight some big dude. See u immediately as I walk in your huge muscle frame making u stand out. Me in cargo shorts and camo tank top and military boots. My 5’10 185 smooth frame flexing as I walk up to you. My cargo shorts have a few items I might need to fight this dude as I feel them. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I check the dude out... nice chest and handsome soldier looks - the men cheer him on like he has some kind of chance... I chuckle... the ref starts on with the rules and I hold up a finger.... to his lips.... shhhhh we don't need that shit... AND EXPLODE INTO A CLOTHESLINE SHOT dropping you to the mats hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Hit hard by you like Mack truck as I land on my back and roll away to ropes as I stand up steady myself yt

ERIK ATLAS: The ref is in my face saying there's rules and the men boooo me... I laugh and say sorry sorry.... sheez if he's all that he can do this.... I circle you and we collide again, this time driving you back into a corner FOREarm shot to your head!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Head snaps as u hit me I land in corner and shoot out and tackle u taking out that right knee yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu fire like this is war.... HIT me and we go down! My back hits the mats SLAMMMM! FUKer...!.... i GRAB yur head and wrap it in two huge hands CRUSHING at the sides and roll you to your back.. leg coming over you straddling you crushing your skull in power!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Face in your bulge as I reach in my shorts and grab brass knuckles and drive them into yiur leg 1..2..3..4 yt

ERIK ATLAS: Like a scorpion sting at first and FUKKK... yu hit my leg and that HURTS - unknown to men in the world, knuckx aren't just like brass rings on your hands, its a metal frame made to harden your fist into a killing machine and protect it in critical places... yu hit me four times and my leg goes numb.... rolling off you holding my leg searing pain now!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: I stand up shaking my head as u grab those huge quads tuck them back in my shorts and grab your leg and drive knee into the back of yours then again tying to take the legs out of this big man as the men watching getting hard already yt

ERIK ATLAS: I get up and yu sweep me back to the mats UGHHH holding my leg falkling forward with u behind me.... mount up to fours.... and MULE KICK back at your right leg SVORE a hit dropping you too!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: I drop down next to you and grab u by the hair and slam u face first into the mat and roll away as I get up striping my tank off and wrapping. It around your throat as I straddle your huge back yt

ERIK ATLAS: SLAMMED and being mauled by this speedy soldier boy... FUKKK choking me in a variation of a Camel Clutch... the ref is getting an idea of what I meant about the rules counting you on a choke - the men in the place seem to love it though... URGKkkgh! i POWER UP getting my knees under me preparing to counter the brutal choke... flexing my neck hard
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: I feel u stand up and spin back to back and drop down neckbreaker laying u out on the mat yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu SLAMMM me and this shit is getting bad....gagging from the choke... the ref taking your shirt and thinking he's re-established order.... u come closer and my hand power is on display.... I GRAB yu hard in the inner thigh while laying on my back... PULL u down to me....SPEARTHRUST yur neck as u come down with the other hand!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Gagging and gasp for air as u yank me to you holding my throat as I drop to my knees as ref looks back sees me like this and yells at you yt

ERIK ATLAS: I get up looking aside like he's my nagging old aunt... focus on you... Stand favoring that leg... looking down at it... yu scored a deep bleeding bruise in my quad with those knux... OH pisses me off...BOOT stomp your face hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Head jerks back as I land on my back staring up at u see the bruise appearing on the leg as I kick that spot hard pushing back and rolling to my feet as I bounce my pecs then rush in knee to your nose yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu come in... I cross arms up to block feeling that hit to the leg... fire and fury this guy....gonna need to smother this shit.... rolling over you as we hit... battling for top position... yu got speed and nasty, I got power and nasty... rolling on top and SLAM yur face hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Drilling my head into the mat as I get crossed eyed as I feel u on top of me knowing bad place for me as I reach in finding the knuckles and drive a punch to side of your temple as ref looks away yt


ERIK ATLAS: I get on top of you about to ground and pound and yu SWING seeing the yellow metal I try and pull back...CONNECT!.... drop forward smothering your face in muscle and power... dazed hard from that hit! Frantic to stop that shit I grab your hand have to stop this or I'm gonna be KTFO.... CRUSH your hand in my right left hand grip using that brass frame as an anvil to wreck your hand!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Aahhhhhh feel my hand about to break as u crush it I try to punch u with free hand but barely hit u as u on top of me your full muscle weight yt

ERIK ATLAS: Lifting a knee... the ref sees the knux and making a ruckus... SLAM yur junk with my knee! CRUSH your hand in BOTH hands now, all my weight centering on you! CRUNCH POP!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: My balls throbbing as u kick them almost up into my throat hard to breathe as u pin me down under you as I squirm yt

ERIK ATLAS: crawling up your body I smother your face in my crotch still gripping your hand - smother yur face in man scent and muscle... locking a triangle choke as i roll.. pulling your wrist to my chest LOCK on hard, huge legs shoving your face into my crotch and crushing your blood flow....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Face in that muscle cock bulge as u hold my arm men cheering as they watch u get me locked up in that choke hold cutting off my air yt

ERIK ATLAS: i drop my head back and ARCH into the choke... smothering yu hard and squeezing deep.... bloody bruise on my quad... trickle of blood down my face....snuffing out the fight from this dangerous soldierboy..."Tap fucker and I'll fuck u in front of your men... "
ERIK ATLAS: 'yt

exjobbersteve: Reach up and tap out on yiur muscled quads as I feel my body go limp and my biceps drop to my side as your cock rock hard in my face. Men cheering seeing what u have done to this cocky soldier yt

ERIK ATLAS: I drop the chokehold and fall to my back.. the room is in riot of crazy anger and cheers.... I get up slowly and see yur fingers a weird knotwork around those knux so bad I aint trying to pull them off... I Grab yur good hand and pull you to your feet as the ref is trying to raise my arm in victory... GRAB yu by the throat and u come around slammed into the corner... I KISS U deep on the lips mauling you with brutal affection in front of the men
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Laid out in corner as I feel your tongue down my throat my right hand broken as I drop the knuckles my legs open up as your huge frame between them yt

ERIK ATLAS: arms snake around your body and i take yu in tight and close... kiss down your neck...."I want you....fuck u hard and crazy boy.... here or in the storage room...?" I give you the choice... loving every inch of your muscled soldier body and making sure u know yur getting fucked... just where is the question...
ERIK ATLAS: yt
exjobbersteve: Men hear u and start chanting “ring ring ring” I lean in to you “fuck me here like a man does after a fight” as I run my hands over your muscle pecs yt

ERIK ATLAS: I flex my pecs for u...and BITE into your neck tasting your sweat and body....unbuckle your pants... look at u.,all commando and everything..... with focus and work yur naked in seconds... i strip down fast revealing the black squares have a rip cord and the side seams just zip away... My hard bone slips free with a springing pop!...I FLEX my bicep in your face as our swords cross and I make u kiss my 23" arm'
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Kiss that huge bicep peak as my hard 7 inch cock rubs on your big thick muscle dick. My hands feeing yiur muscled as my nude body on display I then bite your hard nips each one then suck on them yt

ERIK ATLAS: OHHHh rolling my head back as yu feast on my pec... the men in the room audibly GROAN watching you seduce your conquoror... My hand GRABS yur junk,,, around your cock and balls in a snug grip and rub my abs on your cock on purpose pulling back the foreskin and rocking your cock head on abs of steel....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: I lick your neck and down your pecs as I feel my cock and balls in your big hand as I worship the muscle man that beat me. My ass twitching for yiur big raw cock as I beg u fuck me hard yt

ERIK ATLAS: I catch a toss from the crowd....
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: open it and run it under your nose
ERIK ATLAS: popper yur brain to outer space....

exjobbersteve: I get lightheaded as I grab at your body and dig my fingers into your thick muscles pecs as my tight jock hole aching for hard raw breeding till I can’t walk. Men start to jack off yt

ERIK ATLAS: my cock carves a road behind your balls and lift your legs dropping the bottle... and slide into your sweat slick ass... not that u actually notice all of that.... zoned for crazy fuck already i fill yur tight ass with 8.5x5" of man cock and ram yu in the corner, supporting your back on the top turnbuckle
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Legs up as I take your big cock raw and dry head falls back to the pads as I moan feeling muscle dick deep I wrap my legs around your waist yt

ERIK ATLAS: OHHHH shit yes... those legs feel GOOD around me but not nearly as good as your ass... invading that zone and shit i want that beach.. the men in the room seem to slip out of their anger, but I sense they really would've loved to see u fuck me.... not today Satan... I motor up and start fucking you at speed and rhythm
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: My dick leaking as u get deep into my ass u know that fuck is hurting as my cock about to blow me not touching it as I whimper in pain and pleasure yt

ERIK ATLAS: Hand HUG you in a crushing man swallowing bearhug! standing and fucking even though my leg is throbbing...chest in my chest and fucking you hard like a captive getting drilled.... minutes pass and its like a dance of pain and pleasure... love hearing you moan as my cock splits yur ass wide.... fucking like a machine..."Gonna cum.... ready...?"

ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Yes sir yes sir as my ass flexing on your dick as I use my msucle ass to Miller yiur dick as I get ready to cum yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu flex on my cock and ZI nearly howl as yu triple my sensation plowing in that roaqd... I kick my head back and roar YEAAAAAAAAAAA! as i breed u deep fucking hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt'

exjobbersteve: Your thick seed coating inside of my ass forcing me to cum all over my abs and chest as u fuck me up men begin to shoot as they watch u fuck a load out of my dick hands free yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu bust good as I fill u with more and more...then PULL OUT.... drop ur ass on the mats slammmmm!... straddling you slowly
ERIK ATLAS: cover u in muscle and power...
ERIK ATLAS: kiss u deep...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Left in ring my ass leaking your seed as u kiss me and walk away

ATLAS WINS

No comments:

Post a Comment