Saturday, August 25, 2018

ATLAS AND GOLIATH'S REVENGE

ERIK ATLAS: In Nevada, huge place for fighting called AREA 51; an underground hangar never commissioned to anyone and finally used as a party base... private group of rick men that are into men... arena set up with a huge bar, rave set, I walk in and the place roars so loud they barely hear my name ERIK ATLAS!!! 6'5" 302 pounds, massive muscle all over, smooth skin, red crimson shorts and boots, skin tight, showing off my 32" quads, with 22+" arms and 61" chest
ERIK ATLAS: there's no security rails so the place is crazy to touch me...Armani and Levis in equal mix here
ERIK ATLAS: I get to the ring and leap in... the crowd roars in wild lust and roaring - match to submission, winner uses loser to his pleasure is any...
ERIK ATLAS: waiting on my opponent... place goes dark for his entrance
ERIK ATLAS: yt


GOLIATH: Watching my opponent enter the ring I lick my lips love muscleboys I my gold trunks 6’0 215lbs 19” ceps 22q with a powerful chest I run out to the ring loud applause as hands are all over my muscled body I hop the top rope then flex for the lustful audience adjust my bulge than drop to a fighters stance eyeing my opponent
GOLIATH: Yt
GOLIATH


ERIK ATLAS: I see the Hellfire come to the ring, his sadistic shit is a legend already. I also crushed the fuck out of him last time.... smile at him as if to remind him of that.... circling.... the bell sounds....I CLOSE and tie up pressing you hard into the corner behind you! Wall of muscle strong as a bulldozer driving you back easily....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Grit teeth knowing your tactics muscle boy I quickly send a folly of knees to your core grabbing the back of your neck using it for leverage!
Yt

ERIK ATLAS: FLEXED HARD... yur knees hit the wall of power i worked all my life to build... the crowd wows at the hard strikes yur scoring.... and reel in shock when i grab yur wrist on the back of my neck and turn explosively hard! - HIP toss executed dumping you into the center of the ring on your back... stalking in to keep on you!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Offffff resilient as ever I quickly twist shooting my legs out knocking you off your feet determine I jump on your chest pinning you arms with my knees I start punching your temples no mercy this time
GOLIATH: Left
GOLIATH: Right
GOLIATH: Left
GOLIATH: Right
GOLIATH: Left
GOLIATH: Right
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu found some hard traction last match with head shots... i hit the mats and remember yur game... yur doing that ground & mound and arms up like bar s of iron blocking that shit... the crowd screaming not expecting this from anyone... Hellfire making him name obvious... I PLant my feet on my back and LIFT hard rocking you off me... shoving with my hands rocketing you to the left into the ropes tumbling to the canvas... getting to my feet
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Using the give of the ropes I rocket back at you like a bat out of hell I feint the spear then duck behind you wrap my arms around your waist head tucked in your back gritting my teeth muscles rippling I lift you and slam you back in a big German suplex! BOOOOMMMM!
The rings shakes on impact!
Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu come at me way faster than calculated and yu clamp around me from behind.... the counter... reach between my legs and grab yur ankle before yu lift... i snag at that grab and MISS.... fukkk.... LIFTED... and SLAMMMM on my back.... snapping free and rolling aside...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Not taking my time this match quick run snap kick a big size 12 boot into the side of your head connecting with your temple THUDDDD!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: head ROCKT! .... thrashing in a hard roll.... connected hard and true... shaking my head... pushing up off the mats... huge back muscle rippling as I push up... u remember the legend everyone told u... Atlas gets up....standing
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: I smile I’ve been known to be a legend killer I smirk ready for you plant my feet beat my chest crowd goes wild like David I watch my Goliath ready to strike at any moment!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu beating yur chest... I'm dazed but thats shit is hot regardless of shape... I charge in with a huge right hook to your head... >FAKE< abort the shot and SCOOP u in the crotch low and LIFT...POWERSLAM u onto your back!
ERIK ATLAS: landing on top of you as you go down!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Woahhh fucker hit the mat knocks the breath out of me you on top of me in desperation I dig my fingers into your sides clawing your ribs hard pushing hard trying to practically pierce the skin!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: on top of you... u see my eyes snap wide and gasp as u cut into my core with hand power I dint know u had... i sure wish i had... was wide open for that... hand shaking grabbing at your wrists... UGHHHFfukkkk!..... the pain hard
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Digging deeper and deeper there’s a lot of things you don’t know! My fingers shaking as I use my 19” cep power to dig as deep as I can! I roaaarrrrrrr!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur on yur back lifting me off u with those claws... hands shaking from that painful grip... eyes grinding closed from the pain...yur core hot looking as yu flex into it with a savage look in yur eyes... muscled body held in check with this wicked hold... rolling HARD left to get away...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Throw you off me letting you land beside me jumping to my feet I send boot after boot into your side right where the indentation marks from my claws are!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: FUKKK yur score three hard shots..... ok fuck that... I CATCH yur boot mid drop showing POWER and i LIFT! dumping you on your ass!
ERIK ATLAS: yu hit in a heap.... I stand
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Back hits first on the mat offffff roll over in a somersault up to my feet bracing myself for impact!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I GRAB yur head and DRIVE a huge lifting knee shot to your head.... even if you block this shit the momentum will rock yu back hard.... sweat shining on my body now.... red claw mark on my ribs where u found that nerve grip.... rubbing it and smothering you into the corner behind you.. huge chest in your face...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Chest in my face I bite down on your nipple hard twisting it in my teeth taking both hands I rip into the skin on your back leaving long claw marks!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: UGHHHHH FUKKK... the nails of Hellfire rip down my back...teeth in my chest... GRAB yur face and push u off my chest... hand on your throat .... LIFT with POWER..... turn and CHOKESLAM!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Offffff hump the mat as I’m thrown to the ground with a chokeslam I roll for the ropes lifting myself up carefully coughing!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Going to make some damage of my own here... GRAB yur hair and PULL you up turning 3/4 turn disorienting you some and KICK the back of your knees... yu kneel in front of me.... CHOP CHOP CHOP in the back of your traps!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Ughhh grit my teeth in pain I slam my head back connecting the back of my head with your bull balls I stand rubbing my back fucker I spit rolling my shoulders!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Hand up ready to fire that tra claw into your neck and traps... and yu HEAD slam my balls....UGHhhhffff!... driving me back slowly sinking ot one knee
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: I dove for you knocking you off balance to the mat on top of you I grab your hair and start wailing fists down into your face! BAMBAMBAM!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: BLOCKING yur mad hammering best i can... face taking hits....! UGHHHFUKKKK!.... hips PLANT.... i thrust up with my hips explosively... rocking you center ring and landing on top of you... open handed SLAP over yur earhole setting off a bomb in your head!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Ugh a arm flys up instinctively to protect myself shaking my head the ringing pissing me off I quickly jab my free fist into your ribs right where I’ve been working you!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: UGHhhhhhhhhhh!!! gawd.... yu score in my wounded ribs and makes me drop ... chest in your face holding yu down balls still a throbber but power coming back...
ERIK ATLAS: i grab yur left and pin it over ur head....straddlig your left leg clamping into place....
ERIK ATLAS: FOURFINGER SPEAR into your left arm pit!
ERIK ATLAS: Nerve strike!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Fuck I grit my teeth taking the pain AHHHHHH! I latch on with my right back into the spot on your ribs grinding like a corkscrew! You forget my other name I say through gritted teeth as I lean up and latch on biting your hand hard!

GOLIATH: Fuck I grit my teeth taking the pain AHHHHHH! I latch on with my right back into the spot on your ribs grinding like a corkscrew! You forget my other name I say through gritted teeth as I lean up and latch on biting your hand hard!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu GRIND my ribs, breaking my concentration with a spike of shocking pain... UGHF!...yur biting my hand FUKKK... I don't pull but PUSH my hand INTO your biting mouth pressing your jaw back into your mandibular junction.... yu gotta open and I shove that hand in choking you!!!HUGE power painfully compressing your mandibular joint... yu taste my blood...maybe some of yours too...man sweat and skin on your tongue...with a shift I KNEEL on yur junk.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: I scream in pain but my concentration doesn’t break I’ve been through worse I twist hard and push harder on your rib till....SNAP....
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: eyes pop wide.... not sure what the fuck u did... no one breaks my ribs with a hand move.... HURTS like fire.... I pull back and SLAM yur junk hard with a knee strike so hard yu slide a foot from the impact!... I roll off holding my rib standing.... FUkkkk.... deep breath.... standing
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: AHHHHHHH FUCK I YELL as you knee my junk I roll holding my balls away from you! I steady my breathing then slowly lift myself up I spit that rib is broke I croak!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Sure ain't going to argue... that’s some kind of magic if it is, and hurt like it is so wont waste the breath on it... yur breathing blood wind from that ball shot and I take charge instead of arguing... I Grab yur arm hauling you for an Irish whip to the ropes... ABORT.... the fake whip gets you going and KNEE drills yur gut lifting your feet an inch! AWUGHhhhh... pay a pain price to execute that move.... yu drop and i gasp holding my rib
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Offfffff on the floor I spit blood onto the mat “fuckkkk” I moan I rise seeing you holding that rib if it ain’t broke it sure hell is going to be I spit as I snap kick hard full 215lbs of force into your side colliding with your rib ughh drop to a knee heaving!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu cough a spitpile of blood from the strike and turn and FIRE one of your own.... eyes snap wide... UGHHHHHFUKKK!!!.... yu drop to your knees.... I stumble back and falter hitting on my ass.... the place is crazed as both men taking horrible core hits....
ERIK ATLAS: sweat slick shock.... the pain is amazing in my core.... making myself stand....FIRE a front kick.... u roll forward hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Rolling onto my back I jeans taking in ragged breaths a voice in my head telling me I’m not done I slowly rise holding my core fire burning in my eyes I run at you feint a spear then slam a hard fist into your kidney backing up off you I struggle to catch my breath!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I'm over u as yu rise...lifting a knee to yur jaw as yu charge... the devil in yur head denied... yur head rocks back... as the knee strike dumps u on yur ass...
ERIK ATLAS: yty

GOLIATH: I’m not done I spit blood breathing labored I jump at you again latching a claw into your hurt ribs I cock my head back then slam it into yours blood smearing our faces!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur grip into my ribs catches me and yu nearly drag me to my knees with it.... fighting yugrab my pec........ fighting that rib FIRE... pulling to get yur hand out of me...BAMF! head rocked.... feel myself dropping back... ass hits and feel u land on top of me... shoving to push u off me....!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Locking my legs in tight around your hurt ribs I dig my knee in deep working those hurt bones roaring like a wild animal I start beating on your chest right above your heart blow after blow blood covering your body!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Pecs like iron.... know yur hammering but u caint come in.... the crush over my damaged ribs HURTS making my head swim in pain... fighting to put those punches down...ELBOW drop to your face!!!CLEAVER of a hit.... PUSH those legs off my waist lower to my hips and COUGH a splatter of blood on my lips... amazed this little guy is taking the damage to me this bad...yt

GOLIATH: Fucker I spit blood down onto your face into your eyes I make my way back up straddling your waist again I dig my knees in harder on your hurt rib I then take the knuckles of my index fingers and corkscrew them into your temple smiling devilishly blood pouring from my face!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: rocked to my back again yu clamp those legs round me.... AWUGHHHyur knuckle drills my temple.... hands shaking from the combined pain...both hands.... SLAM your pecs in an explosive shove ROCKING you off me over my legs to your back... GAUGhhhhh shaking my head.... crawling to my knees...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: On my back taking in quick sharp breaths I roll to the ropes using them to get to my feet seeing you coming to your knee I smile spit blood on the mat bounce back and use the momentum to charge slamming a knee into your face hard rocking you to your back!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: head snapped back hard.... Huge muscled body driven back just like i did u moments ago... hit hard heaving for breath.... rolling to stand....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Not letting you I run and kick a boot into your ribs lifting you off the mat!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: my ribs wide open.... fukkkkkBAMMMM taking the hit and rolling to my back gagging in pain.... AWUGHHHHHH!...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: I drop to my ass plant both my feet into your hurt ribs take a deep breath I grab a wrist and a ankle and drive my feet into your hurt ribs in a tight bow and arrow I ROOOAAAAARRRRRR!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu saddle in for that bow and arrow.... Twist flip escape! Sweat slick grip and power turn and my wrist POPS free! Naw naw naw.... weak link there... gasping in pain still pushing you to your back.... crawling to mount you... sweat slick and blood splattered.... exhaustion taking toll and pain incredible in my right side.... ELBOW drop on your face!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Fuckkkk my face rocked hard my eyes lull but not ready to give I jam my thumbs into your eye sockets and push hard reversing the hold bringing you to your back I lock my knees into those ribs again as I grab your left arm lift it above your head and four finger strike your nerve stealing your own move and using it against you!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: UGHHHHH eye drilled hard.... head back... the whole world blindly turn and I feel the canvas on my back.... UGHHHH FUKKK>... yur legs clamping my ribs again.... gasping... GAWDDD!.... fukkk.... then yu hit me...
ERIK ATLAS: .... EUES snap wide
ERIK ATLAS: UGHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhmahgawd!
ERIK ATLAS: yu hit my left pec
ERIK ATLAS: squirming in pain under yu
ERIK ATLAS: arm caint get free
ERIK ATLAS: shoving to push you away.... not working....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: My full weight on you now I dig deeper with my knees crushing your rib cage I claw at the Marty area under your pit and pec hard blood splattering all around us looking like a murder scene!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: the pain from this claw in my pec paralyzing my arm.... my breath shuddering under the pain in my ribs.... I can take pain... I can take it.... leeching my power to come back tho... POWER HARD to throw you off me... empty.... deep breath.... POWER again... shaking my head getting desperate.... yu feel me flexing hard... all I manage to do is get my left arm free.... pain incredible...shoving at your legs to lower u off my ribs....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Digging deeper with my knees crushing you! You don’t want the left I laugh manically then I’ll take the right I lift your right arm above your head and lock on a even tighter claw under your pit and pec laughing like a mad man blood covering us both!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu feel my hips rise off the mats trying to buck u as u HOOK into my right pec and TEAR UNDER it hard.... shaking my head... fading in power from the leeching pain... the house thundering for me to come back... or for you to finish me... stupid house... never know what the fuck they want....
ERIK ATLAS: FLEXING to resist your power but crazy trying to endure this....
ERIK ATLAS: rocking my legs back they GRAB yur head pulling you back off me.....UGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! fukkkkk hard move.... yu roll but FUKK we're still attached at that claw... SHOVE and tear u out of me... UGHHHGhhhhh!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Rrgggghhhh why won’t you go down I yell blood covering me I grab your hair and drag you up to the rope place your forehead on the top rope and run biting your forehead until BAM it hits the ring post! Then again BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! Had enough muscle boy I spit as I invert you wrap my arm around your head take a ragged breath then drop back with a huge ddt BOOOOOMMMMMMM the ring shakes!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu pull me up.... I remember thrashing and blocking and trying to counter you..... head shots adding up..... and then the big HIT.... DDT!..... I try to control my rolling eyes looking at the lights and feeling the world moving... but caint hear anything....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: I jump straddling your chest then start to rain down punches into your head using the last of my energy blackness creeping into my vision!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu watch my huge body going limp... feeling thick muscle, once hard as iron falling limp and pliable...
ERIK ATLAS: no more defenses from the shots
ERIK ATLAS: ...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: One last punch almost in slow motion as I spit blackness enveloping me I slump passed out from physically exhausting my body onto the mat.......yt

ERIK ATLAS: waking in the treatment room.... see medics working on you... yur laughing with them so u come around.... I don't even wanna move... ice on my face..... I sit up look at yu...."You win?"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: I smile looking at you not even sure to be honest buddy i think that blood bath could be called a draw I say showing you my battle scars!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I lay back and drift.... sleep.... pain killers kick in....

GOLIATH: I smile as the hot nurse tells me the details of the match as I slip into a pretty deep sleep myself.
GOLIATH: End.

ERIK ATLAS AND GOLIATH(BETABITER) DRAW

No comments:

Post a Comment