Saturday, August 25, 2018

ATLAS VS CEMENT MIXER

ERIK ATLAS:     I’m in the London underground, first time overseas... promoter paid some big cash to get me to come here... said he had some hard heel for me to take on - out of the ordinary... not sure who tho.... walking in - big-ish place, about 2000 men there - no ladies - hot tension in the air... walking in wearing red/white/n blue skin tight boxer briefs shirtless, white boots....
6'5" 290 pounds 23" arms 61" chest 33 quads 35 waist blond hair buzz cut and blue eyes
ERIK ATLAS!!!!strut to the ring and get in to the empty ring waiting on my opponent
yt




CEMENT MIXER:    the lights dim as I walk out wearing a black robe with the hood up. Walking down to the ring, I climb in as the crowd looks on. get face to face with you as i undo the sash on my robe and it drops revealing 6ft3 285lbs 58c. I am machinery. I am iron and stone.Wearing black boxer briefs and black boots hairy chest blond hair blue eyes THE CEMENT MIXER
YT
THE POWER OF THE CEMENT MIXER
ERIK ATLAS:    You reveal yurself and my eyes narrow... that fkn promoter... wondered why he wouldnt say... long older rival... looking bigger and tighter than usual and still that smug smirk on his face.... SHOVE him back out of my face while he got that robe on.... !
yt
ATLAS
CEMENT MIXER: I throw the robe of keeping a hand on the sash as I duck behind you and throw the sash around your neck and grab it with other hand as i start to choke you with it. pullign bk tight as i put my foot in your back pushing you forward - USELESS AMERICAN choking you and stoking your fury
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    UGHHHH... that fkn brutal cheatn meathead Mixer!!!! CHOKING me hauling me back... feet come off the match as yu knee in my back.... LUNGE forward and GRAB you head ROLLING pulling you over my head! You land on your back ... on my knees clutching my throat
crowd booing
bell rings finally
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    i get up and as you on your knees i come in with a knee to the side of your head hitting square in your temple
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    u get up in a flash knee striking me hard... rock me to the side... crowd booing loudly... recover and SLAM yor guts with a fist from my knees!
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    uurgghhh caught by your blow as I grab your hair pull your head up as I hit it with a fist to side again as I come in with a clothesline to follow up
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    HUGE hit again... knocking me flat to the mats... on my back watching you over me... rolling to my feet turning to keep yu from getting behind me... UP and drive... have to dig deep in the first moment of this hard battle... shoulder to your guts and HIT the corner hard!!!
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    driven back into the corner as Im held there. arms free I raise them up and slam a big dbl ax handle down over your back between your shoulders
once
twice
three times
y

ERIK ATLAS:    SLAMMMING my back hard.... Mixer dropping me from knees to hands to FLAT..... UGHHHHHH groaning from the slamming brutal back shots...
hearing them echoing... the crowd thrumming with a steady clap to get me going
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    seeing you down I grab your hair pulling you to feet as I look around the crowd and then scoop you up in my arms. parading hte ring with you in them looking helpless as I get to centre of ring I drop to a knee and bring your lower back craxcking of it as I hold you there and stand back up. FEEL your back breaking? in time. IN TIME, I will crush the life out of you. Breed you. You will know shame and humiliation!  my arms tensed up teeth gritting as I lift you back up and drop you back down smae spot on my knee.
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    Getting beat down by Mixer... his target my back.... gotts to stop him from hurting my back more... know what's next and so fkn hard to defend against those crushing body squeezers he dishes out when my back is all fked up... digging his knee into my back... AWGHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh face bent into a twist of pain... shaking my head... NO!!.... no!!!YU LIFT ME AND I JUST spin HARD TO KEEP YOU FROM NAILING MY BACK AGAIN... yur knee hits empty mats with a crunch!..... rolling side holding my back arching in pain
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    holding my knee as I fall I see you holding your back as I sit you up and get behind you
cupping your chin in my handsto hold you in place I drop down to a knee driving it deep and hard into your spine holding onto chin lock to make sure your spine is tight and takes most pain
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    UGHHHHH on me again.... working for a camel clutch or something... knee still in my back.... huge muscle there hurting with every breath now... the crowd now THUNDERING for me to get in this fkn match.... will not be this embarsed! DRAG my knee under me....and the other.... SET my foot on the mats and slowly BURN POWER and stand.... RUCH back and SLAM yu into the corner hard!
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    uurgghhh arms drape over top of ropes as I take the hard slam
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    DROP forward and pull away from you... landing on my knees... scvrambling up... turning on my feet facing yu FISTS up.... heaving from the pain but in this standing..NAIL yor chest with a front kick!
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    uurgghh drop back into corner asshake head to clear stars as I get back to my feet in corner looking at you and  seeing the severe damage already done to your muscled body
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    yu get this smile again and I know yu seeing me still worked over.... no more room for mistakes... CLOSE in and SCOOP yu under the crotch LIFT short... BODYslammmmm!!!! the ring shakes as yu hit with me standing over you!
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    scooped up with ease only like the big Atlas can as I hit the ring and the sound echoes out as I hold my back
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    Back damage huh... drop back and nail Mixer with a HARD football kick to they small of the back!... watch yu roll taking that one hard.... sweat running on me hard
yty

CEMENT MIXER:    holding my lower back as I start to drag myself to the ropes gritting teeth feeling hte power from the big man
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    yu drag yur self up.... now is the time.... GRAB yu by the hair and shove yu into the ropes... rebound... SLAP my 23" arms around your body and CRUSH yu tight in my bearhug!!!!!
Huge chest flexxing holding you tight!
SQUEEEEEEZE u hard
!
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. God damn I raise both my amrs up and slam them down hard over your shoulders hitting hard on the nerve again and again. Feeling the squeeze ease as each blows ocnnect sweat dripping of my brow
y
t

ERIK ATLAS:    UGHHHHH slamming on my traps.... yu feel it all loosen.... REGRIP and SQUEEEZE in harder like an explosion of pressure on you... huge muscled chest on yours holding you tight!!! SHAKE side to side FLOPPING YU AROUND
YT

CEMENT MIXER:    feeling my energy been drained as I know I have to get out of this tight hold. I push hard against you pecs then I see my chance and dbl pec claw you. fingers digging in deep getting on and behind the muscle as I squeeze in
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    UGHHHHHHHHHH seein yur forearms ripple as yu WRENCH your fingers into my pecs... FUKKKK.... I klnow I can sanp yu in two... but feeling my arms weakening from the claw tearing in my pecs...shgake yu trying to dislodge your grip on my chest SIDE TO SIDE...
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    feeling u shake me side to side but keeping locked on as you hsake me side to side my hands locked in on your muscle drags it causding you more pain
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    Hands going numb... squeeze is faltering but your ribs in good and hard... know yu got bruising from this.... TURN and DROP yu back slamming you on your back! releasing the hug pulling away from the claws
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    hitting hte mat as I hold my side in pain taking in short breaths trying to keep in this as  I look on at you
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    Got yor body in some good pain... getting up and haul yu up getting behind you... ELBOW on top of yor head... GRIP into your trap muscles TEARING in hard
TRAP CLAW ripping into your shoulders and neck with my huge hands!!!!
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    feel your hand come down on my shoulder as my hands go to yours and try to pull it off as I feel my muscle been ripped to shreds
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    wrench my shoulders and forearms... hoping to make more pain on you... turning driving you face down on the mats DRIVE my knee there.... RELEASE and get back.... stand on the middle turnbuckle behind me and DROP elbow on your LEFT trap muscle...
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    I see you coming in as I dip to side and drive elbow back into your chin
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    face hits the elbow hard!... FUKKKKKK kicking holding my head..... bastard!!! Getting up to my knees
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    I get up slowly  quick headbutt to you as I try to get back into this
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    Body in pain and elbow shrieking... headbuitt DROPS me to my back... UGHHhhhh fukkkk... KICK out at Mixer in lashing reflex!
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    grab a hold of your leg as you kick out and with my own leg - I jump back from the wild kick. Still holding onto your leg I step over it and grab other leg as I hook them around each other and fall back with a figure 4 leg lock
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    (OHHH fukkk... ) UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
knee hyperextending suffering horrible...
KICKING and thrashing trapped.... both arms slapping on the mats.... chest heaving so much pain.... TRY to roll yu on your front... roll halfway and nothing... FUKKK
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    I roll you back as I lean forward and fall back to try pull more on your legs
CEMENT MIXER:    I reach behind me with my arms as I get to the rope still have you locked in figure 4 as I grab the middle rope nad pull myself up on it as I do the pressure builds quickly and painfully on your legs as my weight shifts down
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    OHHH FUKKKK... yu amplify the power on the fig four... feel my knee shredding.... no NO NO!!!aaaAAAAWGHGHGHGHHHH!!!!
Yu bend in there hard... PLANT my hands on the mats and PULL yu back from the ropes.... thrash to turn yu over.... NO... making only 3/4 turn
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    I grab back at the ropes as I pull myself UNDER the bottom rope as I then let myself fall from the ring. Hanging upside down outside the ring off hte apron . Still locked in with leg lock now my full wegith dragging down onyour extended knees
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    yu PULL HARD and come out of the ring.... AWGHGHGHGHHHHHHH NOOOOO!!!... meg in horrible pain.... seriously thinking about quitting now... shaking my head.. HATE losing to this fucker.... leg getting ruined.... ok PUSH and scoot to get under the rope WITH you .... slide under thrashing in so much pain.... HIT the floor and the hold breaks.... my leg free but still in bad pain.... rolling on my back on the floor next to you
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    Seeing your leg totally destroyed as we both out of the ring. I throw your arm over my head and reach down I grab your left leg and bend it up as I lift you up of the floor and drop you down over the steel barracade on your leg crushing it
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    AWUGHHHHHHHHH NO no no NO more... UGHHHH STOP!!!!... knee ruined... feeling this one bad!!!! SWING at yur head!!!!.... screaming in pain... PUSH the barricade away me with arm power
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    I know you in pain now I want you to know your on my turf now as I turn you to face steelpost getting behind you I lift you up and run into it making sure your legs are outstreched as the metal post goes between your legs
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    Leg a mess and can not keep weight on it as yu lift me up... throwing elbows behind me trying to get you off me... POST HITS!...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find myself on the ground holding my crotch and moaning in total agony!!!!~
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    looking down on you I grab back of your boxer briefs and pull you to your feet as I plant a boot into your abs then drive shoulder in and charge you backward into the ring apron into your lower back
yt

ERIK ATLAS:     I’m LIFTED and battered bad... HIT the ring edge and my back takes another bad huit... UAAAWWWGHHHH!!!!!!!!! sink to the floor in horrible pain!!!  AWUGHHHhhhh this is no longer a match its a beat down... know what he's after and I am getting closer to complete helplessness... on my hands in knees huffing in pain... HUGE fist at you as you come closer
ytr

CEMENT MIXER:    take a big blow to the gut as I rock backward come bk in to you
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    SCORED the gut hit... in terrible pain right now but have to work through it - he aims to cripple me... getting up on my good leg enough to meet your charge and LOCK up turning... SLAM your back on the ring edge... we both tumble as I caint keep on that leg ...HIT the floor dragging you under
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    caught off guard as back hits hard as we both tumble down holding my lower back again in pain as we both lay there I roll to side seeing your back as I see you try to lift up I see space between your side and the floor as I slide my leg under
then other goes over top and hooks at your side as I pull you in  - your body feels soo good slipping into my power. That tight waist and thick chest under my power now – I have you again … I pull down on legs executing a crushing bodyscissor SQUEEZER – legs straighten and carve you in half – cry pretty man!
yt

ERIK ATLAS: Down on the floor here its pretty dirty and yu see that slim opening.... choosing to grapple down here.... camera men in our faces.... those legs slide around my waist and battered back.... SLIDING CLOSED.... I grab YOUR KNEE... on my back holding that clamp open keeping you from closing it completely... hand power holding onto your knee keeping this crush off me by an inch... hands shaking to keep this trap open... flexxxing.....yt

CEMENT MIXER:    Dont you dare! This is happening Atlas -  you big dumb fuck! I reach forward as I slam a hard forearm over your chest as I feel my lock tighten and fully engaged
NOW THE PAIN
pulling in and squeezing tight
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    yu SLAM yur forearm onto my chest... hands slip and the scissors SLAM SHUT on my battered torso...head back in pain... scissors framing my huge pecs flexxing trying to keep you from crushing me.... your knee in my sternum and back.... UGHHHHHH FUKKKK>>>> thrashing and kicking... knee throbbing as I move it... PUSHING your legs down lower on my waist trying to keep in this from breaking my core
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    squeezing my thick legs tight on your waist now! My legs sliding down now destroying your abdomen and crushing up your insides making it hard for you to breath or get full breath - grab yur face and hiss in your ear - “Feel it? That’s death coming! I crush you to death now muscleman! You can’t stop me. How does it feel my thick legs cuttin u in half!?!
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    You squeezing me bad... ability to defend seriously compromised... left arm rears back SLAMS into your face trying to punish you and get this hold loosened... looking at my waist seeing it squeezed so deep lookin like you carve dents in me... hard... head back gasping... SLAM you again!
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    take both slams to face as im barely holding on as I know need to defend myself to
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    SHOVE those legs open and roll out... GASPING for air.... get up and falter hitting the floor again... clutching my guts...getting up slow... on the apron now rolling under the ropes hoping the inside of the ring will get be a breather...
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    I follow you into the ring grabbing your left foot before u get back up. laying on your front I pull you up by your leg and then drive your knee into the ring mat
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    Stuck under the bottom rope yu SLAM my leg hard.... AUUUUUUUUUGHHHH.... swollen and damaged inside.... shrieking in pain... STOP!..... UGHHHH GAWWWDDDD!!!... holding my knee rolling in the ring away from yuou
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    grabbing left leg and hanging it on the middle rope I straddle it and jump up and land  on it sitting down on your knee as your leg bends down but still on rope so extends out
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    Yu SLAM myleg on the ropes and it bend back... AWUGHHHHH!!!!.... holding my knee in both hands on my side on the mats.... I QUIT ... FUKKKK!!!... leg crippled... hoping the bell sounds....
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    I pull you up of the mat seeing u barely able to stand as I throw your arm over my head and lock in my bearhug - NOW I CRUSH THE LIFE OUTTA YOU! lifting you up of the mat I pull you in tight to my hairy chest as I squeeze you tight arms down around your lower back hands clasped at base of your spine – THIS IS THE CEMENT MIXER!!
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    yu manage to lift me and i can not stand on my leg.... SLAMBP! feel the deep thumb as you clamp onto my body!!... yu SQUEEZE into me and my head goes back in a groaning gasp!! AUGHHHhhhnnnghhhhh!!!.... arms flop to my sides.... hands grope your face pushin trying to fight something... the legendary bearhug of Mixer locked on me... gotta get out.... I quit anmd the bell dint ring.... clear enough sign this was never about a match....
squirming in the crush puffing short breaths....
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    pulling you in harder as i start to grind my forearms hard into your sides and lower back as I lean forward making your head dip and put more pressure on your lower back - ROCKING SIDE TO SIDE CUTTIN IN DEEPER. yOU FEEL YOUR LIFE LEECHING AWAY – grinding without mercy, you feel the life ending experience called the CEMENT MIXER

yt

ERIK ATLAS:    UGHHHHHHHHH FUKKKKk crushing me so bad.... huge body nearly useless... trying to stand... good leg lifting me...shaking and feeling myself getting weaker... his smug smile in my face... yu feel my hot muscle bending under your powerrful arms... your chest forcing me to bend back
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    I thrust in and deep and up on your lower back trying to jar it out as  i make sure your head goes back nearly touching floor ur 1 leg on floor bent backward like a bow only held up by my arms under your lower back crushing it
yt


ERIK ATLAS:    Yu crumple be back further and further... legs can not keep me up and i bend hard... UGHHHHHHHHHH JEZUS!!!! "I quittttt..... stopppp..... I QUITT.... " hissing in pain ..."What you doing man... I quit...?"
yt
CEMENT MIXER:    the bell rings out loudly as i dump your body in the middle of the ring. Hitting hard your head bounces as I reach down and rip of your boxer briefs holding them high as the crowd boo's me
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    I hit the mat.... yuu strip me... rare proze for u...taking my gear... caint move.... hurts so bad feeling myself black out
yt

CEMENT MIXER:    I hold you boxer briefs hard as I plant my size 14 boot on your chest looking down on you as ref raises my hand
END

CEMENT MIXER WINS
CEMENT MIXER VICTORIOUS



No comments:

Post a Comment