Thursday, August 9, 2018

ATLAS VS DJJMUSCLE DEVON



ERIK ATLAS: I walk into the ring in Philadelphia's big Sex Fight arena THE MISSILE BASE on South Street - The men there throbbing into the hall filling the former underground parking garage with hot sweaty bodies....
MUSCLE, MEN, SWEAT, AND THUNDER
They have a bar and a ring and a dance floor - I come out of the curtained dressing room in black boots, and tiger stripe squares skin tight; bare chested already shining some sweat from my warm up - standing at 6'5" weighing in at 298 pounds ERIK ATLAS..... flexing my thick 61" chest and 23" arms.... I strut slowly as men touch my body all over... the crowd not set off by barriers...have to wade through the mob of man loving hands and kisses.... make to the ring and flex huge for the crowd!~
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: Not quite sure what to expect when I accepted this challenge with the muscled behemoth here at THE MISSILE BASE but not one to back down from any challenge... WOW... just watching those who are coming and going from this place ... studs walking around barechested to show off their built stud bodies... damn so many look like runway models... waiting for my que to come from the dressing room... coming out of the curtained dressing room... at 6' 224 lbs... the one the only TRIPLE D... with my red and black speeds on with my flames on the back side... and a flame running up crotch... with my black boots and black leather jacket... stop before I get to the ring... and flex and bounce my 48" pecs at the guys gathered around the ring... and swiveling my 33" waist... kissing for good luck my 19" arms... feeling many a slap to my rear... as one stud jumps up... and kisses me begging me to take him home... making my way to the ring... jump up on the ring apron... and vaulting over the top rope... bouncing back and forth from toe to toe in the ring...yt
DJJ MUSCLE AKA DEVON

ERIK ATLAS: I see this handsome sculpted blond come in and wow the place pops loving him...the lightning bolts show off yur front package and make the whole thing work... gonna bang that is all I think when I see yur sexy body, tight legs, and model blond hair and looks...The ref says the rules.... win by pin, submission, or making the other guy cum... thats a wide range I grin.... custom of mine I never break, first match with a man he gets my honor and a hand shake.... i step up and hold out my hand, body flexed tight on display....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: bouncing on my toes... taking a big gulp as I feel my crotch growing by leaps and bounds... about tented out already as I stare at the muscled Adonis in the opposite corner... mmmmmmm planning a battle strategy as the ref explains the rules... back to my corner slipping off my jacket ever so slowly.... putting a tease into it... see if the stud reacts any... swiveling my hips for the crowd... shaking my ass at ya... stretching on the ropes... pivot around and see you offering a hand shake... I grab your hand... as I stand tall and look into your eyes... ggggggggrrrrrr... yt

ERIK ATLAS: slow nod measuring your soul.... grin a slanty grin... u didn't punk me.... yur stock went up..... The ref backs off and so do I... they use an old air raid siren here in the base to say the match is on... fires my blood when i hear it and close in hfast and tie up with you hard.... HUGE power inching you backj into the corner behind you!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR... as I hear the air horn blast... collide fast with ya... trying to press you back hard... planting my feet trying to prevent you from pushing me back to the corner... as ya press me back.. falling back into the corner... slam knee after knee into your gut in rapid fire succession...yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu land knee strikes to my core.... and yu see me grin.. backing off but not doubling over like yur usual men... playing fullback for Baylor gave me a wall of stone... I Grab yur wrist and PULL dropping back to the mats in a hard arm drag HURLING you over me onto your back in the center of the ring... i snap standing....yt

DJJmuscle: aaaaaaaaggggghhhh shit... damn... didn't even phase the bull stud... you grab my wrist and hurl me over you like a sack of potatoes... slammin my back to the center of the ring... arching my back... rolling to the ropes... laying there a moment... ref is backing you off from charging...I pull myself up on the ropes... place a leg through the ropes... stretching out my neck and my back... yt

ERIK ATLAS: I pick the ref up under his arms and turn setting his aside and CLOSE..... scoop between yur legs, ropes or not... LIFT getting ready to bodyslam you....
ERIK ATLAS: yty

DJJmuscle: kicking wildly as you lift me up...slamming fists to your head... and boulder shoulders... rake your face.... yt

ERIK ATLAS: UGHHH! yu rake my face and i drop u without much aim! clutching my face swing a wild blind haymaker at where i think u are!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: getting out of your clutches... as I drop to the floor... kipping up... when all of a sudden... fuck... there comes a missile from hell aimed at my head... ducking out of the way... I jump back as I do so... slam a lo dropkick to your knees...yt

ERIK ATLAS: blind hit...SLAMMED as my legs come out from under me... FUKKK... guessing where u are but the roar of the mad crowd at the turn of score makes it hard to find you... hearing u standing after the drop kick and i pull up to my knees wiping out my eyes
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: ya down on all fours... as the crowd roars with delight at seeing me having taken this mountain down a size... trying to quietly sneak around you... as ya get to your knees... I charge and slamming both my knees into your back.. I wrap a sleeper hold on to you
DJJmuscle: yt
FIGHTING LIKE THIS TO LOCK UP ATLAS

ERIK ATLAS: yur knees carve a shot into my back UGHHhhhffff! thick arms close on my neck.... FUKKKK. dropping my chin blocking yu closing that sleeper.... fighting your hands working to get them off me
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: clammering to keep the sleeper locked on... my legs surround your lats... damn can hardly get them around ya... locking toes of my boots together... squeezing my legs around ya... yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur slithering around me with those legs as i PLANT one boot to stand... yu feel the monster shield of wide back muscle yur riding and i can feel yur rippling smooth muscled body all over my back... UGHfffff! yur legs wrap me.... I Peel and pull off the top lock arm of that sleeper and PULL you hard to slam u overhead..... and yur legs locked blocks that..... OK.... fine.... I stand... fully ..... rush back into the corner and SLAM yur back in there hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: got you... wearing you down.. and you slip off my arm from around your head... got my legs locked in tight around your huge back... aaaaaaggggghhhhh no no... know what's coming... aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhh shit.. ya ram my back into the corner... and slump down the turnbuckle landing on my ass in the corner...yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu land on yur ass and i kick my legs forward 300 pounds SLAM down landing on your lap crushing you into the corner hard - chest crotch and back head and breath in one big slam... using you like a piece of furniture sitting there as the ref is trying to find you to check on you....I lean back hard crushing you into the corner... smothering your face on my back.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... DAMN... feeling crushed in the corner... my head tilted back... my back pressing in hard to the turnbuckle... GET OFF MY CROTCH YOU MOTHA.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhh... slam fists into your ribs... trying to turn my head to breathe... oooooooohhhh aaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhh... yt

ERIK ATLAS: i DRIVE an elbow back ROCKING YOUR HEAD just before i stand backing off as the ref demands... I look at yu all dazed and crushed like a flower in a pressed book... chuckle as the ref orders u up and back into the fray
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhh... aaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh... laying there crushed into the corner... hearing the ref ordering me to return.... give time out signal... aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhh... try grabbing a rope and pulling myself up... slam down back on my ass... pivot around to get my knees under me... as I slowly pull myself back up the ropes... resting... trying to catch my breath... yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu rise and thats good enough for me... charge in and SLAM yur ass into the corner again with my shoulder in your guts.... SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM dirving yur ass between the middle and top turnbuckles!!! yu feel my thick shoulder hot like fire, sweat slick, manscented,,,growling like an animal wanting you under my power!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhh... as ya come flying at me... with your shoulder... slamming my abs... driving my ass backwards.. further and further... my ass covered in sweat... after ya drive me through the ropes... . I fall through the middle and the top ropes... falling to the floor... aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhh... holding my gut in a fetal position... yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu fly out of the ropes and hit the floor.... shaking my head, as you get surrounded by man hungry men swallowing over you.... "HE"S MINE!" I shout and VAULT over the ropes BOOTs slamming on the floor next to you.... I PULL u up and SLAP arms around you.... men feeling both our bodies as i BEARHUG THE FUCK OUT OF YOU - like a car crusher locked around your - your ribs bend under power as my thick chest flexes... back flexes... arms CRUSH over your spine and your breath expels
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhh no .. no ... nooo... ya slamp on that world famous crushing bearhug on me... kicking my feet as you lift me up... kicking your knees... aaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggg.... no no ... struggling to get out... ram heel of hands up your chin... pushing your head back as ya fuckin' crush me... my big boner... riding your abs... arching back... breathing heavy... yt

ERIK ATLAS: SQUEEEEZE sinks in hard bearing a HUGE pulse in spite of your counter kicks.... I SHAKE U HARD... hands touch your back and arms... ass and legs... we're mobbed by hungry fools in need of muscle....I shove through them and SLAM yur back on the ring apron bashing in your kidneys and adding to that back damage...!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: aaaaaaaaaaaaggggg... being fuckin' crushed by this monster...aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh... being bounced up and down... my huge boner.... feeling like it's gonna explode... aaaaaggggghhh being mobbed by a bunch of stud hungry animals... ya muscle us through them... and aaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhh... slam my back on the apron...
>>> aaaaaaaaaaaggggghhh... back is totally on fire... as ya try to break me fuckin' in half... laying there being held in your strong grasp... aaaaaaaaaaaagggggg... REF... REF... breathing more and more shallow... aaaagggghhhh...yt

ERIK ATLAS: I turn and TOLL u at the ring aiming you through the ropes..... I climb in under the ropes and crawl to stand.... circling you
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: you toss me into the ring like a rag dolll as ya do... I lay there in a heap... arms and legs under me... feel you bound back into the ring with your stomping... circling me... not knowing what to expect next... feeling you get closer... out of desperation... when you get close standing above me... dart up... garb your nut sack in my hands... and clamp on a ball claw...yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu FIRE a hand into my core – I don’t see it right away BUT I SURE FEEL IT and shit monkeys I like to say I expected something like that.. sure didnt block in time ..yur fast and GRAB my junk...UGHHHHFUKKK... I fire a huge right HOOK! Blast u one in the head knocking yu off me... sinking to one knee after that shit..... FUKKK
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: thinking I got the huge monster where I want him... and wham... ya slam a huge fist into my head about knocking my head off as it slams backwards spit flying everywhere... as I go flying backwards... yt

ERIK ATLAS: Gasping from the ball claw... adjusting my junk back into place....gawd gonna crush u for that.... yur sexy body looks good all laid out.... i Stand and GRAB your right ankle and DRAG you to the center of the ring... I grab the other ankle with your legs spread wide on your back.... and menace yur crotch with a big size 15 BOOT... the ref shouting at me not to......
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: seeing I anger you and slowed you down... by the cock and ball grab... but laying there crushed on the mat... breathing hard and heary... ya grab my ankle and drags me to center of the ring... kicking my left at your knee... ya spread my legs wide... nooooooo nnnooooooo... twisting and turning at the thought of what's coming when you raise your green giant boot to my crotch... hoping that the ref will persuade you not to... noooooooooooooooo...yt

ERIK ATLAS: GRIN HARD at you.... I STEP through your legs and to the side crossing your legs over my thick thigh... and roll yu with a wrench of hips....cranking you face down, legs in a brutal knot over each other ... I LEAN BACK wrecking your back SHARPSHOOTER IN PLACE!
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH.. FUCK flipped over to my gut... body like a dish rag... worn out... as ya cross my legs in your grasp... ya slap me into a sharpshooter...fuck... slapping the mat... pounding it...yt

ERIK ATLAS: I.... ROCK....BACK..... come on pretty man... SAY IT....your back feeling the wreckage of 300 pounds torquing your spine... I reach down and merely TOUCH your package, exposed down there... it could get WORSE.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh fucka... get off me... trying to claw my way towards the ropes... aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh ya touch my package... fucka... slapping the mat... no no ...yt

ERIK ATLAS: Ietting go... like a rubber band... your legs slam the mats hard.... I rise and STOMP your back hard!... ref makes me let u stand....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: aaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhh... ya let my legs go.. they fall to the mat.... jerking... ya slam your big ass motha fuckin' boots into my back... aaaaaaaaaagggghhhhh... ref backs you off and helps me to stand up... legs on wobbly street... as I lean up against the ropes... breathing hard and heavy sweating pouring off me... looking up at you... yt

ERIK ATLAS: grin as yu.... here comes the end.... I PULL your wrist hard with an explosive haul and hurl you into the far ropes.... rebound!.... you come at me and your body is swallowed in a car wreck! BEARHUG slams around your body with a loud THUMPF!... huge muscle locked around you tight SQUEEEEEEEZING yu in hell... pain and power working that back like a truck parked on broken pavement CRUSHING IN DEEP driving out your breath! CRUSHING SQUEEZE owning you now....
ERIK ATLAS: yt
DJ MUSCLE in the crushing torture of the Atlas bearhug!

DJJmuscle: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh fuck... body being crushed again in huge muscled arms.... feeling like a rock being crushed in your grasp... aaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhh... motha... aaaaaaagggggghhhhh... yt

ERIK ATLAS: rocking side to side swaying 30 degrees a side SAWING my arms in deeper... my chest flexing hard into your body robbing you of space.... your waist compressing hard... and then I FLEX my abs over yur cock... chuckle as I can feel that spike of yurs... "Yur gonna cum.... aint u.... I FLEX FLEX FLEX FLEX over yur cock in a pulse and lick the sweat on your neck... a full sexual assault combined on your crushing destruction
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: oh oh oh... fuck feeling my rod riding in and on top of your abs... uuuuuggggghhhhh... uuuuuggggghhhhh... cock pulsating over your abs.. squeezing me hard... losing my air... cock is so full... oooooooooooohhhhhh... ya lick my neck... tilting head back... ooooooohhhhh gonna cum... you monster bitch... aaaaaagggggghhhhhh... yt


ERIK ATLAS: They say if you play the right music, anything looks like dancing... i G R I N D your cock over my abs and SQUEEZE in a flex and pulse motion, my hips showing magic and grace, my arms showing crushing hell..."Which is it bitch? Yu gonna tap? Or yu gonna cum.... one is coming soon..." the minutes tock by as you find yourself trapped in this grind.... 2 minutes.... puling python crush around u seeking weak unflexed parts of your core to focus on... spine... back... chest.... riubs....3 minutes.... yur red faces suffering...4 minutes... the place in awe yur still breathing... rocking over and over on your protruding cock
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: ooooooooohhh damn.. I try to take it ...ooooooohhhh fuck... in this so long...lost track of time...just pain and my burning cock for this monster of muscle....gonna cream this monsters gut... breathing hard and heavy.. oh fuck yeahh... oh fuck ... I GGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... as I cream your abs...
DJJmuscle: dropping limp in your arms... my cock erupts great loads into your pec valley and all the way to your chin...yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu GUSH a good one....the ref sees it and grins big..."EMISSION!" the air raid siren sounds and the place goes nuts.... I back you into the corner and release the body wrecking pressure and mop a handful of your load and touch yur lips.... the men roar.... lifting your legs i pull off yur trunks and toss the lightning bolts to the crowd!
ERIK ATLAS: PUSH yur chest with a huge chand..."STAY!"
ERIK ATLAS: slowly strip my trunks for you
ERIK ATLAS: big cock SPRINGS forth
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: coming to... and the first thing I see is this monster stud strippin in front of me... gulp big as ya show that big cock springing and sticking straight at me... oooooooooohhhhh mmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy never seen such an adonis huge mantool... yt

ERIK ATLAS: "Hang onto the ropes...." I command... lifting your legs and sliding my hips inside.... carving a line under yur balls with my cock, finding yur sweat slick hole.... hand on your chest grabbing that sculpted pec
ERIK ATLAS: my COCK SLIDES INTO YOU
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: holding onto the ropes... not knowing what to expect next...ya lift my legs...and slip your hips inside... ooooooooohhhh fuck .. ooohhhhhh... ya drive that monster tool between my balls ya slide it oooooooooooooooooooo head tilts back... as ya slide that manrod into my hole... ya grab my pecs... as ya oooooooooooooooooo... never ever had such a huge thing in my hole... fuck... ooooooooooohhhhh damn... breathing heavy again...yt

ERIK ATLAS: DRIVING DEEPER AND DEEPER... the men of the place looking at you and a swell of awe as yu take the whole thing without a scream... pinch yur nipple and draw out of yur ass..... and drive back in harder....
ERIK ATLAS: yt
DJJmuscle: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH... FUCKA.. ya pinch my nips...nooooooo noooo... ya draw that monster cock out of my ass............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ya drive it back in harder... oh please... please.... please... yt

ERIK ATLAS: I GRAB yur neck and know u'd be fucking me madly right now....grin with a little sadism and start driving harder and harder.... "HUSH it loser... " my words harsh but my cock LOVING deep inside you!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: ooooooooohhhhhhhh fuck you... fuck me good... but I'm not gonna hush... oooooooooooohhhhhhhh fuck... that huge cock suckin' mantool driving through to my prostate... gonna make me cum again .... ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.... breathing hard and heavy...yt

ERIK ATLAS: I see yu swearing at me... usual top man... tight fucking ass a bigtime giveaway... pumping my cock into you ready to deliver deep in you a dump of Atlas ... watching u rock on my cock stabbing your golden inner button...."You like it.... say it... mansex is good.... say it...." the dance gets actual music as the house puts on a nasty grind... rocking my cock int you - hands exploring your amazing body..."Flex for me... ur a man right? show me the muscle.,,..."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: feeling you drive into me... aaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhh plowing my tight hole... oooooooohhhhhhhhh... oooooooooooohhhhh... squeezing my glutes around your cock... YEAH I LIKE IT MAN... MANSEX IS HOT... feeling you slither your rod in my hold... grinding to some hot music... rockin' my cock in me... ooooooohhhhhhh... flexxing a double bicep... as I explode another load into your abs... yt

ERIK ATLAS: OHHH SHIT this muscle man is fucking POWER... watchig those ceps snap to power... those pecs... and then a LOAD of yur man lava.... FUKKK head back my cock SLAMS into your three times shaking your whole frame and UGHHhhhgawdddd YEA!.... busting into you hard....!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DJJmuscle: ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.. fuck ya ram me ram a ding aling along... ya bustin' me hard... ggggggggggggggrrrrrrr... body shaking as ya do so... yt

ERIK ATLAS: sinking to my knees slowly taking u down with me into the bosy swallowing folds of my bearhug again... hug u close and right.... kiss yur lips... men roaring....
ERIK ATLAS: Pulling out of you
ERIK ATLAS: roll out of the ring
ERIK ATLAS: PULL you under the ropes
ERIK ATLAS: over my shoulder.... you feel a thick beefy shoulder in your guts
ERIK ATLAS: heading for showers
ERIK ATLAS: cleaning up my prize

DJJmuscle: oooooooooooohhhhh finally relief from being plowed... ya draw me into a huge bearhug again... aaaaaaagggghhhh.. kiss you back... tongue fuckin ya... then ya roll out of the ring... grabbing me under the ropes... as ya fling me over your shoulder your most recent prize... as ya take us to the showers... yt
DJJmuscle: the end

ATLAS WINS

No comments:

Post a Comment