Wednesday, August 15, 2018

DREW BULL VS ATLAS

ERIK ATLAS: walking to the arena in the Mason de la Dolour in Paris; the self proclaimed EU sex fight capital; wearing tight leather shorts emphasizing my ass and junk, laced up the sides revealing 4" of skin in a path up my hips; Black boots, shirtless, standing 6'5" weighing 298 pounds; 23" arms 61" chest, 33" legs, and a 35" waist... FROM TEXAS in the USA - ERIK ATLAS!!!
ERIK ATLAS: i walk into the ring to a storm of adoration and applause!

DREWBULL: Reaching la Maison du Douleur during the day to check the place out and meet some of the guys. The location is awesome, a huge gloomy dungeon thriving with big men, housing a gym and a pool, three ring rooms, mats, cages and every single shit one could think about to wrestle on and with. After hitting some weights in the afternoon, I get into my white speedo and grey boots, white rubbery laces on my 20.5 biceps, and I enter the ring, announced "DREEEEWWW THE BULL FROM SCOTLAND!" and the booming cheer of those who admire this beefy 6'0 236lbs of muscle. yt

ERIK ATLAS: The place is four stories high, with wild activity on every level, but the rest of the place seems to be dark holding their action for this arena fight with Drew the Bull... Big thick man, lil....short? maybe? Sexy a fuck - the "little house of pain" ain’t very little and make a huge noise for both of us.... The house ref says ... in French.... if I understand him correctly a man can win by submitting the other man or making him cum by seduction - sounds good to me. Seduction is one of the first words I learned in French.... I think... My custom as always to shake a man's hand the first time we meet... standing solid in core muscle and body; I hold my hand out to shake yours...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: A blond giant awaits me in the arena, the men exploding with anticipation screaming our names and booming the place up with cheer and hormones. I step forward and raise my big arms for them, knowing they will adore! As the crowd roars up my name, I strut to you, big pecs inflated, and reach out to meet your hand. A firm, good shake and grip. My eyes and yours meet. yt
DREWBULL: Hi big boy

ERIK ATLAS: The French, they are so quaint; They have this sexy trumpeter sound a horn to say the match is on. POWER MOVE... haveshake done my face goes from friendly to force - hands SLAP on your pecs hard driving your into the corner behind you shaking the ring from the powerful shove!
July 13 4:30 PM ERIK ATLAS: yt

ERIK ATLAS: the arena is a usual 4 post pro ring where we are fighting, security fence around it 10 m off the ring; four stories of balconies rising up above us with catwalks and black Ironwork, club lighting

DREWBULL: At the very trumpet horn you rush into me and slap my meaty pecs with rough hands and start shoving me back. Fuck, I'll hit the corner this way. I drop backwards and raise my feet, planting them on your thighs and performing an agile monkey flip to sling you into the CORNER. yt

ERIK ATLAS: I come in just to meet your feet and a hard return kick.... I try to skid to a stop and hit the opposite corner back first.... I grin and brush off my chest, you DARED touch ME with your dirty boot?!?!? Closing and tie up wist you and TURN into a headlock!

DREWBULL: You come at me with that brave look, going to tie up for a lockup, and then turning into a side headlock! I cannot believe I've fallen for that and got caught... I groan a little as you tighten your vice, then send a hard elbow into that soft spot in your abs! Twice! Then a forearm swinging into your package! Whaaam!! I ensure my freedom and, while you're coping with the low blow, twist that big arm up your spine! Yt

ERIK ATLAS: you caught in my headlock in CRUSHING power.... swing and hit my abs... WALL of stone.... then you connect with my BALLS.... wall of humble man... and i crumble.... UGHHHHhhhhfukkkkk!.... yur head is released and i drop to one knee groaning
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: I slide past your side to control your back, twisting and jerking that arm up your spine hard and painfully! Then, while you're aching, I snare my legs around your head, engulfing it completely and fall down on my back, a BIG BIG headscissor on. You're down! Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Balls still throbbing from that hard hit and now head caught in those massive quads crushing down on my head hard.... washed in your man scent squirming to get free... power still half from that ball shot... rolling trying to get better leverage....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: My legs vining up as I lock a fig-4 headscissor. "Hope you like it man..." I taunt when I see your face growing red. I lift a little you up to prevent you from turning around too much. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur lock in hard and I fight an expertly set in fig four... finally setting in and getting my power back but dangerously close to being choked out.... thrashing hard to get my chin under your thick calf muscle... stopping the choke but not out of this yet.... holding your power at stalemate'
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: I can sense your beard brushing against my calf as you try to loosen up the dangerous hold. I still try to tighten it up, but I feel the hard resistance of your skull - which I don't want to damage yet. I grab my ankle and move it a little, pulling it to myself to try and replace the lock. I know I'm just buying time though, this fucker's a hard one. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I grab your bent leg lock leg and PUSH hard and explosively! same time i thrash and roll to the left.... POP yur lock open and scramble to get on top...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: Still full of energy, you burst up and out of it. I know I've done just a minor scratch to your reservoir, but now you know I'm a threat. You quickly try to get on top - and my legs vine with yours to prevent surprises. Locking those up is priority, and then my arms lock up around your neck, my forearm against your throat. We're grappling down like animals! yt

ERIK ATLAS: thrashing.... we manage 50/50.... I get my legs free and lock around your leg in a half guard... clamping hard on your right leg.... but you get my neck in yet another expert choke.... styill driving my chin down to keep you from putting me out.... working to pressure yur arms apart
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: Under your fucking huge weight, breathing is hard on my part too. I inflate the chest and try to roll us to the side in order to give you less space to work your legs magic. My own leg stretches on yours, and our faces are but an inch apart. My breath is warm and steady against your cheek... This is getting hot. yt


ERIK ATLAS: yur hot breath makes my cock grow hard.... reflex... have to GRIND my cock into yours...u hear a low groan as i do that....... shaking my head knowing this is also a battle of seduction... u roll to the side and my legs get the window.... legs CLAMP your waist and lock behind you, on our sides and the SQUEEZE starts cutting into your waist hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: I feel my own cock getting harder against your own... And then your legs clamp tight around my powerful waist! Not an easy target, being steel-tempered, but it will do. Lost my advantage, I release my already inefficient lock, spit on my hand and hasten it between our bodies, sliding inside your waistband to encounter your fat cock with a slimy, warm palm... I'll fight pain with pleasure. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I feel you gambit and show you the power of 33" quads....
ERIK ATLAS: FLEX HARD and bear CRUSHING POWER INTO YOU....
ERIK ATLAS: hand fighting to keep you off my cock.... head back moaning as yur grip it and OHHHHHH that feels good
ERIK ATLAS: yu feel my cock throb
ERIK ATLAS: and your waist COMPRESS
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: Nnnnnnggggh... My waist flexing hard against those constrictors, but I won't be able to resist much. "You... like having a big boy right there, don't you?" I taunt with my spare wind as all the strenght of my arm goes into closing around that cock and sliding my slimy hand all way down the shaft to give you MAJOR THRILLS. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu KNOW I love crushing a man... but compounding that thrill with your slick hand.... OHHHHH head back moaning.... throbbing cock...
ERIK ATLAS: squirming as I GRAB yur wrist... power vs POWER and i PUMP a pulse of CRUSHING POWER into you and yur flex is collapsing.... I pull your hand out of my trunks and gasp.... knowing I escaped seduction there, but a space in my heart sure didn't want that.......yt

DREWBULL: I'm cracking and breaking apart, yet I notice a waver of distraction as you focus on escaping seduction. As you pull my hand out of your trunks, I lock my hand over your wrist and shove your arm to the opposite shoulder, where, being close enough, my other hand is ready to catch it behind your head. I pull you closer and you find you're strangling yourself with your own fucking huge arm, minimum effort on my behalf! "Someone's... in trouble now." I whisper to your ear before licking it to drive you nuts. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: you push my arm up into my neck, a smaller man could not be able to do this to me and my leverage is all fucked... yu start strangling me on my own bicep... pushing back and the leverage doesn't allow me to do that...
ERIK ATLAS: yu whisper... and that shit makes my cock leap.... crazy the number of things in a fight that make my cock want you... have to let go of your body and shove you off me and escape the sdelf choke... shoving you away explosively rolling you 2 meters off me.... getting up....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: You expel me from both holds, and I coil and roll on my side twice, gasping a huge amount of air in at last! My poor sides worked on, but not yet destroyed, I eye you out and get up, mirroring your movements. I grab my speedo-covered cock and stroke it twice for you, grinning as my eyes meet yours, then I lunge, feinting a tackle - but going for a low ribs fist combo instead! Yt

ERIK ATLAS: You drive in low and I hook under your right arm and turn fast and LIFT hoisting you up onto my shoulder and OVER slamming you hard, judo throw over shoulder.... yt
ERIK ATLAS: there's a buzzing as you hit and a chain drops and hits in the north corner 3 meters from where u land... we're in the middle of the ring
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: You scoop me up and drive all my 230ish lbs of meat into the ground after flying! As the place shakes, the sound of that chain echoes before silence. Uuuugh... My head spins for a second, and then I'm rolling back before getting to my feet once again, this time one meter from that weapon. I raise my hands in guard - but am actually readying an evasion to your attack. yt

ERIK ATLAS: I snap a look and see one of my favorites, 3 feet of steel chain... yu prepare for me to take advantage of the top position after taking you down hard... flash judgement... caint let you have that chain... I dive and roll for it grabbing the chain leaving you on the mats on your back
ERIK ATLAS: yt'

DREWBULL: You speed past my side, something I hadn't foreseen... Astonished, I turn, charging my hip, and send a karate kick into your side, trying to gain some seconds. I spend them right now, enveloping your torso in a rear mid-section scissor with my legs and taking you down along with me. That fucking chain in your hand, I grab the other end of it and fight it the other side, knowing that would be lethal in your grasp. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: turned into hand fighting.... those legs of yours a fucking dangerous weapon.... yu snake around me and take me down... on the ground fighting for that chain.... WICKED GRIN... quick wrap in my fist and P:OP u a good one in the face.... dont need a hard hit to be a brutal chain fist! sliding between yur legs hoping to get out
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: I hear the chain noise and see it swinging along with your arm and I kinda know what's coming... But you're fast and brutal and it connects! Fuck!! I groan as you hit the cheek, I've managed to protect lips and eye both. The lock weakens up, but as soon as you're sliding away a revenge comes, and I hammer down my heel into your exposed crotch! WHAAAM! And the other down into your softened lower abs! Fucker! Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu SLAM and HAMMER me good... cleaving a heel into my crotch hard! the gut shot carves into me unready UGHHFFFF!!!!!.... rocking me off you... still hand wrapped in chain but rolling on my back holding my gut, balls sucking pain
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: You drop off and I check my face, exploring the damage with bare hands... Some tumescence, some minor blood marks. Nothing serious, yet it FUCKING hurts. Raged and pissed, I crawl to your position seeing you in trouble, big big trouble. I grab that chain by your hand that's holding it tight, already chained up, and force your arm in yet another stranglehold across your throat, this time swinging the chain twice around your neck too! I then drop down and fig-4 your legs, PULLING onto that chain as you strangle yourself once again! Yt


ERIK ATLAS: your legs snake around me and you're all over me like a fungus... thinking Im clever to keep the chain, but its my cross as well,,... you pull it around my neck and loop it to choke me.... power hard to get out fo the choke lock and URGHKKKKK FUKKKK!.... fukin bad trouble... working fingers under the chain and pull a space to breathe and its tenuous.... thrash to turn and face you and those legs keeping me.... still sucking wind from that ball shot...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: Nnnngh... I start climbing that chain, pulling it really hard toward me as I angle up a bit, cranking your legs too. Locking that chain onto my forearm and pulling, I reach out with the other hand for your exposed barely covered cock. I cup those aching balls and hard massage them, to remind you I'm in charge, before I pull it all out of your waistband. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: "OHHHHmahgawd.... u ... basssstard..." hissing through the chain choke... fighting to get my neck free... now yuur working my cock and balls.... head back and let out a deep moan.... NO ... UGhhhhhh!...."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: As soon as you drop your head back, that fuckin crazy chain stranglehold digs in - and that's the same instant I close my hand around your fat fat cock and begin to massage and stroke that shaft. "Hope you like a little breath-play, boss" I taunt as my big bicep pulls that chain back harder. "You will cum and go to sleep, as I order." yt

ERIK ATLAS: "FUkkk.... hew..." hissing through the choke.... defiant in a world of trouble... free hand keeping my airway open... can't stop u from handling my cock... OHHH gawd... yur hands.... never knew it would feel this good.... squirming... growl in an act of anger and defiance driving back the urgency in my cock... and thrash and turn kicking legs out of your control and turn facing you...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: You get inside my guard and I pull that chain as hard and short I manage to pull you even closer. My hand cannot massage your fat cock anymore, but I get an even better idea. I grin and pull down the waistband on my own ass, exposing it - as I lock my legs around you. I keep strangling you, and start pressing my manhole against your lubed cock, sending you crazy to a painful heaven. "Time to do some milking, blondie..." yt

ERIK ATLAS: My face inches from yours growling trying to get my neck free... not happening.... and yu slip my cock into your cheeks.... OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh.... Drew.... Drew.... OHHHHHH/... eyes rolling back in my head.... shaking...... all fury melting to pure lust for you... it wasn't hard to want you... to crave you... been wanting your body, just hoped I would out grapple... out power..... and managed neither... .... my hips bait me and i GRIND tagging your hole with my cock head....
ERIK ATLAS: breathing hard... fukk.... kiss me.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: Your face between a red tint and some bluish purple now, your eyes rolling back, I feel your resistance collapsing and your hips pushing that cock right inside me. I groan in pleasure and satisfaction, keeping you by the chain and bumping a little over that cock. "Now you know what's like to be milked by a power bottom. Let's finish this!" I lick your bearded cheek while pumping your cock, feeling you about to go out cold. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I drive my cock into you and feel it carve a road of burning pleasure.... eyes flutter as yur choke wins over my cock.... turning intolimp meat on top of you, one last THRUST into you and find yur hole and OMmmmmmmm the world burns and turns and i feel your warm skin and smell... and... and..... zzzzzzz
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: I feel you collapse and ease the hold, knowing you'll be cold for a minute now. I grin and release the chain, popping out of you and dropping you off me. "Come on big dude, come over here..." I whisper as I manhandle your deadweight body. I get behind you, spit on my cock and now slowly slide inside you... MMMMMH... before getting a mild sleeper hold on you. My spare hand grabs your throbbing cock while I hit your prostate. "Time to cum for the crowd, big guy." I jerk you off for good. It's done. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I come to and HOLY SHIT there's a fucking cock buried in my ASS?!?! a start of panick... and then it comes to me.... deep breath, esophagus bruised but nothing like my ego.... fukkk.... owned this bad.... feeling your arm around my neck.... furry male power... its Drew.... could be tons worse.... OHHHHhhh groan good.... flex my ass on your cock and let you FEEL the power of this amazing ass..... not gonna cum till i get you to groan nice.... focusing hard to keep you loving this....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: I feel you breathe in a come by. And that ass clenches around my shaft! I lose my wind and shiver, groaning HARD. And that making me rub your cock all the way deeper. The love and power are both present now, and the crowd craves for cum! "Here you cum!!" I announce when I feel you right at the edge! Yt

ERIK ATLAS: slowly nod... hearing you gran in hard pleasure..... "CUmming!" Head rocks back and i shake... yu feel huge muscle FLEX to power and shaking control crumbling... and BUST a hard CUM SHOT!.... UGHHHHHHHHgawwwd!... the place roars as yu have me fucked and cumming under your control.... squirming as another jet of cum rocks out of me.... DAMMIT…. I caint stop busting my load...losing the match but feeling like I won something...rockin and grooving on waves of lust for you
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DREWBULL: I can feel your ass flexing and spasming around my own cock... Fuck yeah!! You lose muscle bitch! I flex for the crowd and give some last deep thrusts into you, you've been a good milking machine yourself... A few seconds more and I CUUUUMMM! I seed you deeply inside and spasm onto your muscled bod, as a winner! The bell sounds and the guys explode in a roar calling my name. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu win... no slight doubt about it... huge muscle under your domination and control... but flexing my ass on that cock keeping your orgasm going... not letting you go... loving every second we're locked in mansex...
ERIK ATLAS: "Groan for me champ...."
ERIK ATLAS: flexing and milking more and more intense cum out of you… knowing this ended with me losing…
ENDING PRIVATE
DREWBULL WINS

No comments:

Post a Comment