Saturday, August 25, 2018

ATLAS VS GOLIATH

ERIK ATLAS: I walk into the Nail, the pre-eminant sex fight facility in Dallas Texas - 6'5" 296 pounds of corn fed muscle power.... 23" arms 61" chest 32" quads; making a big entrance for the crowd.... UP IN THE RING - ERIK ATLAS!
ERIK ATLAS: I vault over the ropes and nod to the ref waiting for my opponent!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: I walk in 6’0 210 pounds of muscle 18” arms 24q in my gold Goliath trunks in the ring I slip under the ropes and jump to my feet bouncing from toe to toe stretching
GOLIATH: Yt
GOLIATH

ERIK ATLAS: I nod at the man Goliath... nice muscle... and size... and general equipment.... adjustting my 8.5x5 tool.... my first time in the ring with this guy... the ref tells us the rules; win by submission; thats fine, I wanna see this guy whine like a bitch..... as custom I walk up to him - our first match my hand extended for shake yur hand - wall of muscle flexed solid, football background, black skin tight squares and black boots... standing hand out, shining blue eyed smile
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Hand goes out for the shake as I quickly pull you in knee to your abs while your vulnerable as you bend at the waist I bring you down quick with a ddt starting the match strong!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: You HIT the flexed brick wall of muscle and haul down for a DDT.... "wall of muscle" actually has some power and resistance, trained to take hits since I was 12 and playing Fullback.... yu PULL me down for the DDT and my hands out and CATCH the drop in a push up position... You get up and find the whole move really didn't DO much to me.... You stand and see me snap to my feet..... SHOVE YOU back into the corner behind you like a rocket!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Offfff push back into a corner my elbows rocket down into your temple trying to get you off of me! Followed by a big double arm axe down on your back!
Yt
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: There's days I like to show off that power and defense.... but usually greeted with shock.... yu take the shove and come out firing?!? FUKKK.....Forced to block the elbow shot.... head damage shielded but the momentum driving my head down.... SLAM with that double axe smash.... dammm fucker...knocking my down flat..... I snap up again and CATCH yu at the waist HUG and LIFT driving into the corner agin... hit there with you this time holding you there against a smooth wall of muscle....
ERIK ATLAS: u feel thick muscle and smooth skin .... hot breath and power behind the hit
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Offffff lifted and rocked in the corner spit flys from my mouth I ball up both fist and slam them into your temples on either side of your head again and again!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu ROCK two solid fists into my head BAMMMMM..... dazed hard.... LIFT and pullin you out of the corner... I could just fall from that hit, or take yu with me..... I take you with me and turn dropping you onto your back... my legs clamping on your right leg, chest to chest holding you in place limiting your attacks while i get my dizzy head rightly recovered....yt

GOLIATH: Offfff rocked under a solid mass of muscle I try to wiggle my way out but I’m stuck...damn..my attacks limited I lift my head and slam it into yours a couple of times headbutting you trying to force you off me!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: UGRRRFFFF! Yu slammin me in the head....i plant my left hand on your face SHOVING your head back to the mats - carve a huge GUT punch into your left side with a b ig fist of stone powered by a 23" bicep.... thick quads TIGHTEN hard on your right leg crushing pain into that leg!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Fucker I spit as your fist connects with my left side ahhhhh I scream out in pain as you crush my leg. Now I’m going to show you something I clamp down on the hand that covers my face biting hard this is why they call me biter with my free leg I work my knee up into your crotch and push into your balls while biting your hand!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: UGHHHhhFUKK... Pulling my hand away hard and fast before you do more damage... the ref making noise how that aint allowed.... and hard to do anything about it now.... yur left leg trying for my crotch, making my snug forward clamping on your right guarding the junk kick, but oh yea, message received.... yur'd be nutting me and biting me right now... i drop forward knifing my forearm over your throat and keeping you under my heavy grinding weight for the third minute... sweat standing on me as I keep the action on top of you... my left arm now snaking behind your neck and working that face to face sleeper clamped....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu score a rockin hit to the temple dazing my vision... shaking my head realizing you slipping out of the sleeper before I get it locked on tight... leg loose and feeling you squirming out.... I shift command and straddle your waist... huge legs settling around you still dominating you with my weight...I PRESS your head to the side and take my right knuckle and DRILL in into your head like I'm SCREWING it in there...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Ahhhhhhh I scream out as you screw your knuckle into my head STOP! I scream I lift my legs that are now free and wrap them around your head squeezing locking my feet at the ankles I pull you back slamming you down with my powerful legs!
Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yur legs snake up and clamp my head from behind pulling me back off you! I roll back and get off your body finally - after five minutes of grind under me yu get relief.... SHOVING yur legs HARD slipping the grip... rolling out.... getting to my feet....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Fuckkkk finally I roll away to the ropes and gradually lift myself shaking out my leg and stretching out my body I watch you cautiously
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: splitting a slanty smile at you as u rise to meet me.. the crowd going nuts to see us coming up neutral after that nasty mat action... sweat shining on my skin, massive muscle coming for u again! I close and SCOOP yu up by your crotch.... BODYSLAM! yu hit the mats with me over you
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Fuckk hit the mat with you on top of me breath knocked out of me I lay there on the mat
GOLIATH: Yt
ERIK ATLAS: Grins.... target acquired! KNEE DROP into your wide open gut DRILLING yu hard 300 pounds nailing you good!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Ahhhhhhhh I scream out spit flying from my mouth I roll onto my side holding my abs
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: OHhhh that had to hurt boy huh? watching you hold around the impact of my knee spearing into your guts.... I pivot off you and HUGE hand up... and DROPS.... gut CLAW pounds into place like 5 crucifix nails!
ERIK ATLAS: TWIST right!
ERIK ATLAS: TWIST LEFT!
ERIK ATLAS: wrecking pain into your beautiful abdominal wall, battered and clawed!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: FUCKKKK I SCREAM out in pain! In desperation I slam my fists into your temples again working them over and over get off of me I cry out!
Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Like the 4th time hit in the head.... even Texans feel that one... you get mercy on that one.... I drop back to my butt behind me... your gut receiving mercy as the claw slacks and pulls out of you... yt

GOLIATH: Mad adrenaline starts to pump through my veins I quickly roll and spear you to the ground from your butt showing no mercy I wrap my legs around your core and start to squeeze as I slam my fist into your temples again
GOLIATH: Left
GOLIATH: Right
GOLIATH: Left
GOLIATH: Right
GOLIATH: Rocking the sides of your head!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu catch fire and mount me roaring with a ground & pound - the crowd screaming at your sudden come to life attack on the big man! - HUGE forearms up... finally blocking the rain of fists... flexing my core to defend against your legs around me... I PLANT my feet and LIFT my hips explosively rocking you ... yr legs clamped I manage to flip us putting you on your back!... chest to chest with you Grabbing your wrists to shut down the slamming attacks.... blood trickling from my left eye, working to use my weight to smother your attack
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: I slam my head into yours 1...2...3...4..times your blood covering us both I scream squeezing my legs on your core again tight my powerful legs working your core again!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu work at slamming my head... forcing me to free up my hands... bock that shit with left....FLEXXXING HARD to endure yur leg power crushing me tight... u got some fucking sexy power in those legs and my dick hardens as yu tighten more and more.... hand back SPEAR THRUST TO YOUR THROAAT! rocking you hard ! Dazed now and not even trying to stand...gagging you and working your attack to shutdown
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Ucckkkk breath knocked out of my body I let up on my legs I take slow breaths working my breath years of singing has taught me breath control like you wouldn’t believe, but my hands are free again I slam a fist and grind it into your temple again!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu SCORE a hit to the head and rock me off you.... disentangle your legs off me and gasp in a good breath!.... taking head shots.... caint let you do more... I get behind you and lock in a huge arm around your neck... massive legs clamp around you and lock over your right arm... the walls closing in HUGE arms flex into a rear naked choke....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Agrhhhhh I moan out I slam my head back into yours struggling to breath I moan again arghhhh I can’t give in I say allowed slamming my head back again!
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Clamping your head and neck keeping your slam attempts from knocking me out.... but thrashing keep the hold from locking in hard... huge 33" quads do their job now settle in nasty tight...DEATHSQUEEZE POWER crushing your core driving your elbow into your ribs....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Arghhhhhh I give I scream out
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Feeling you slackening in my grip I release as yu scream that you give.... flopping you out of my grip, rolling you face down.... laying on your back
ERIK ATLAS: the place goes nuts and I take a moment riding the fine muscle under me
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Ughhhh I breath hard get off of me I moan
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: "Don't you like me?" grunt in your ear.... sweaty heat and pressure on top of you..."I might like u some...." kisses yur neck and trap....
ERIK ATLAS: ......the crowd thundering for me to take my winner prize.... and fuck them....waiting on word...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

GOLIATH: Get off me I say again biting my lip blood trickles into my mouth as I bite down hard upset at the lose
GOLIATH: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I nod...."FIND ME in room 202, Breakiron Hotel, Off of I-20" I whisper saying wherre I;m staying.... I roll off you... under the ropes... stand wobbling....
ERIK ATLAS: acknowledge the crowd and get the f out of the house...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

ATLAS WINS

No comments:

Post a Comment