Friday, March 30, 2018

ERIK ATLAS VS SWISSWRESTLEGUY

ERIK ATLAS VS SWISSWRESTLEGUY


ERIK ATLAS: I hear the music thunder, The Storm, by Savatage; almost soulful crying guitar weeping for my opponent’s coming doom, standing 6'5" weighing in at 294 pounds, wearing black and red tiger striped squares hugging tight on my ass and thick 32" quads; men in the south arena of the JACKPOT reach out to touch my chest and huge 23" arms, I make way through the security barrier to the ring, nod to the ref - WELCOME TO THE JACKPOT - MASTER OF THE HOUSE ERIK ATLAS!!!
ERIK ATLAS: I flex and get in the ring waiting for my opponent...
ERIK ATLAS: yt


swisswrestleguy: The arena getting dark. The light turns on right where I am standing. Arms high in the air, high 5 some fans as I come down the aisle. Wearing my fire red squares, showing off my hot bubble ass. Bounce my 47" chest, flex my 18" gunz and show off my 210lbs hot muscled body. My huge and famous 8,5" weapon outlined in my tight gear. I jump in the ring, look at the ref, nod to him as I walk to the middle of the ring. DOUBLE BICEPS flex for the crowd. "I AM READY PUNK!"
swisswrestleguy: yt
ERIK ATLAS: As custom, while the ref natters on the rules, win by submission or KO and the winner must force an emission out of the opponent, keeping me from breaking you outright; I come forward and flex my core hand out to shake yours... huge chest flexxxxed in yur face looking down at you with  little smile
ERIK ATLAS: hand out to shake yours...
ERIK ATLAS: yt
(swisswrestleguy in action with BGeast)

swisswrestleguy: Grin. Lick my lips as the ref tell us the rules and you try to intimidate me. Not impressed I look in your eyes, grab your hand and shake as we nearly touch each other. "I heard you are tough big man. JUDGE after I KO'd and force you to cum in your gear!"... DING DING DING as soon as I hear the bell I SLAM my head forward to a powerful HEADBUTT! as you struggle I JUMP, rise my big and strong arms and DOUBLE AXE in the top of your head. BAAAM! "THAT WILL SLOW YOU DOWN!
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: The bell rings and you launch into action! The ref steps back fast and quick to get out of the way as yu drive for two fast head shots... gotta hand it to the guy, most guys try to hit my gut and find that just hurts their hand... Rocked by both shots and driven to my knee by the double axe shot... i get up dazed dropping back to the corner... my back hits the turnbuckle as I shake my head to clear my noggin
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: Licking my lips again. I hear my fans chanting my name but I am focused on you. Know you must be weakened I charge in, DUCK and DRIVE my shoulder in your ABS. BAAAM! Knowing know it has a more devastating impact on you! DRIVING the air out of your lungs as I grab the ropes on both sides and DRIVE in again, HAMMERING your ABS with my shoulder as your trapped and sandwiched between me and the iron turnbuckle. "HOW...BAM...YOU...BAM...LIKE...AM...THAT?!"
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu HAMMER AND HAMMER into my abs... flexing hard into my armored torso..... this is a shitty way to start a match.... I Put my back against the buckle and mount my hands on your chest... AND SHOVE - EXPLOSIVELY! You LAUNCH out of the corner tumbling ass over mullet into the center of the ring.... "That's a fucking stupid question..." I mutter coming out of the corner to face you....
ERIK ATLAS: yt
ERIK ATLAS: ATLAS POWER
ERIK ATLAS: grin

swisswrestleguy: NGGGGGG stagger back in the middle of the ring. Felt your strength as you easily shoved me away. I smile and step closer. DRIVE my knee into your guts as I grab your head and let us drop as you buck forward. DRIVE you headfirst into the mat. BAAAM! The whole ring shaking as 500 lbs of muscle hit the mats!!! Smile as I roll to the side and on my knees, looking down to you. "GUESS I HAVE TO WEAKEN YOU ATLAS!"
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Coming out after yu and yu GRAB my head....SLAMMING me to the mats.... not fool enough not to BLOCK that so my handsome-ish face is splattered... I block the mat slam but fucks my whole offense... rolling to my feet and charge you hard.... we HIT the corner behind you... my huge muscled chest smothering into your face... 61" chest burying you in muscle and 294 pounds of power
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: UUUGHHHHH! Surprised by that stunning and fast attack. Driven into the ropes, sandwiched. I GASP, flex my body to absorb the pressure, smothered by that huge chest. My big arms free as I pull them up and CLAP your ears, then AGAIN, know that will stun you for a moment. The ref doesnt see me buried in those muscle so I DRIVE my knee between your legs. BAM then show you back with an evil grin in my face. "TIMBER!"
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: smothering in the corner working to position the next attack.... yu CLAP over my ears... UGHHHH.... but then yu cleave my crotch a good one...UGHHHHHHH... I drop to my knee, rolling on the mats, "Fucker..." holding my crotch....the ref is in yur face reminding yu that's against the rules and... shit like that....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: I push the ref aside and come after you. I grab you by your hair and force you on your knees. Step closer to you, first press my crotch in your face, then hoist you up to your feet. Give you a hot man-kiss to distract you, while I make a fist on my back. Step back and execute a devastating HEARTPUNCH! BAAAAM! Drive my fist deep into your chest, sending shockwaves through that muscled body. Step back and say loud. OPEN THE DUNGEON!!!! yt

ERIK ATLAS: (grin)
ERIK ATLAS: Yu KISS me as my crotch hurtin bad..... and PUNCH me a good one in the left pec.... it rocks me back...but a serious WTFwazat crosses my face...  and maybe it's time for a tutorial on a heartpunch... you turn and call for the dungeon to be opened and OH YEABOY THAT'S FINE WITH ME...I say to myself.  Yu turn and see me standing, a fully operational battle station, I SCOOP you up by yur crotch and POWERslam you to the mats....!!!! The ring shakes as 540 pounds make impact!...Mounting your body.... PINNING your left arm over head.... OPENing your pec's defenses (important) stretching out that muscle (important) and putting your BACK on a hard or supported surface (important).... my big fist up.. I KISS that fist... as YOU will sometime soon -  and DRILL you in a proper HEARTPUNCH!!!... a spear of PAIN runs through your chest and back! BAMMMM!
ERIK ATLAS: I grin at you and stand ... circling you
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: FUCK! SPIT flying as you slam us into the mats. I gasp, shoulder. NGGGG pinned down by your weight. My strong arm stretched, exposing my chest. AAAAAAAAAYYYEEEEE! I scream as you drill the HEARTPUNCH into me. My body shaking, I feel my body weakening. TWITCHING on the mats. I slowly get up to my feet, hear as the DOORS open in my back, but can't look right now. I'm laser-focused on you. I rub my left chest as I get my breath back as I get up. "NOT THAT EASY BIG MA!" I charge in and DRIVE my foot into your crotch, Don't care about the ref, I must weaken now as I went for higher stakes. As you buck forward I grab your head and force it between my mighty tights, grab your big arm, spread them to the side and then SLAM DOWN BAAAM! "THAT WILL SLOW YOU DOWN BIG MAN!"
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: UGHHHHH slammin my crotch again!..... feeling my head between your legs FIGHTING YOUR GRIP ON My ARMS... you have to work through my power... but the crotch slam keeping me from coordinating through te pain....SLAMMED onto the mats.... rolling dazed...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: I laugh and get up. KICK you on your back. My foot on your crotch and give it some jerks. Then I sit down on your chest. I grab your arms, lift the head a bit up so my strong leng can go around your neck. I ROLL us on my back with you trapped in my mighty tights and I close the hold and start to SQUEEEEZE as hard as I can, pressing your mouth into my crotch, smothering you as my legs block the circulation into your brain. "NOW  ITS OVER ERIK!" SQUEEEEEZE!
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu lock me in a brutal leg triangle choke and i have to burn through the pain and trouble right now or I won't be able to do it ever...fighting leg power and leverage is a loser in this position usually....have to bust you up... I PLANT my right foot, grab your wrist and LIFT... huffing air through yur crotch... manscent boning me bad... ATLAS POWER burning hard I LIFT us both off the mats and throw myself BACK in an arching throw! My back hits the mats slamming on your ankles hard and your face flips from ground arcing over me 8' high and SLAMS into the mats.... I roll out of the hold dazed but you look way worse...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: WTF?! Fear in my eyes as you suddenly lift us both up. Looking at you, can't believe what's happening as you flip yourself back driving my face at the mats with incredible violence. AAAYYYEEE! slammed into the mats. I protect my head with one arm. Gasp hard and dazed after the hit. Breathing heavy as my big and strong body starts to sweat. Roll on the mats, vision blurry but see you are next to me. I need to focus fast. My leg goes up and I SLAM my foot into your JAW before you can react. Then I roll to the corner to push myself up,, shake my head and  recover...
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yuu KICK me sending me to the mats fucking my recovery... getting up and see u in the corner... I come in steady and CLAP my huge hands over yur ears...BOOOM like a bomb in yur head....! CLAMP yur head in a headlock and turn out of the ring... FLIP over taking you down CRUSHING YOUR FACE into my arm pit - your head ringing from the pop and the SQUEEEEEEEEZE...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: The massive CLAP stunning me. Everything turning around  - I lose orientation. NGGGGG feel how you trap me in your headlock. STRUGGLE as force me to follow you. Recovering slowly from the clap. Panicking as I know where you wanna bring me. I DRIVE my elbow into your knee. BAM! "LET ME OUT!"
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu hit my leg... BIG THICK leg.... OK... I straddle you shifting to a face to face choke.... my face in yurs up close....KNEE drills into yur balls...."How's THAT feel?" I chuckle cause everyone watching GROANS loudly... i look up and see the dungeon boys making tables ready and getting the gear out... just like u asked... "I'm going to fuck you brutally boy..." hot breath in yur face
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: STRUGGLE as I am trapped i a face to face choke. GASP! Spit flies into your face as you drill my balls. My body twitching in pain, my head turning red. Panicking as you taunt me. Not knowing what expects me I gather my strength. Grab a nipple, forget the pain and TWIST! Distracting you as my knee drives into your crotch! "FUCK YOU!"
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu try and hammer my crotch... after three of those UGHHHHHH!... fucker... thought I was ready for that....the hold slackens considerably as yu maul on my nipple....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: SMILE as I feel your grip weakening I CHOP into your throat and pry your hand off me. Step behind you, slam my foot in the back of your knee. Then my big arm wraps around your neck, securing a TIGHT SLEEPERHOLD! My tongue works your ear. We gonna see who FUCKS WHO BIG MAN!" SQUEEEEZE! as my cock end finds and rubs your lower back. yt
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu chop and thrash yur way out of the sleeper... most guys just die in that embrace.... yu MOUNT my back... little guy got speed and locks in a sleeper of his own.... i DROP my chin to my chest blocking yu from finishing that hold... u hump on my back and i squirm to get free... GRABBING yur arm and pulling
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: FUCK! Not eable to secure the SLEEPER! Struggle to stay on top, see the dungeon in front of us, know I must do it now or never. My legs around your waist, trapping and squeezing. My arm stays around your neck, the other goes up as I DRIVE my elbow in the top of your head! BAM!
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu tighten your mouth on my back and SLAM my head drilling to knock me out... the shot drops me flat under you...
ERIK ATLAS: I Pull up to my knees pushing yur legs lower on my body keeping you from trying to crush me... flexed solid... still fighting...
ERIK ATLAS: yu try and re-close the sleeper and after the drop on my head i can peel yur arm off my throat... UP on my knees now
ERIK ATLAS: ROLLING forward... scrambling to peel free from your legs - HUGE muscle thrashing out of your grapple
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: FUCK! You finally get out of my grip. On my knees, staring at you. Know that must have cost you a lot of power. DOUBLE BI flex at you as I get up, run at you and BODYSPLASH INTO you! Using my speed to beat your size advantage as our bodies colied and Splash you into the mats!
swisswrestleguy: Breathing heavy
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: (Nice flex... just means i wanna fuck you...) yu HIT me hard... I try to control the landing but we make a sweaty skid mark... UGHhhhhhh!!! moving with what yu give me my HUGE arms close on your head CRUSHING IT HARD... legs wrap around your waist and clamp behind you - 32" quads massive power.... and they CLAMP on your body.... and SQUEEZE yu brutal! "DEATHSQUEEZE TIME BOY" the feeling of your thrashing panic gets me off as it all stops as the crush CUTS YOU IN HALF!!
ERIK ATLAS: YT

swisswrestleguy: FUCK NOOO! Panicing as you trap my body and I feel the amazing strength of you legs. I SCREEEAM out loud. HEAD crushed in your huge arms. Trapped as I feel my strong body weakening, twitching in your grips. FLEX my core, try to absorb your power, some relief I weakened you before otherwise I am dead now. I DRIVE my elbow into your knee, then between my body and your legs to pry them lose, my other tries to free my head. "MUST GET OUT!" NGGGGGG!
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I GRAB yur left arm letting you elbow my knee... and pull it over yur head, pulling yur left wrist behind yur head and holding it in an iron grip with my left hand... Peeling yu off my chest holding you in position... yu see me grin and I see yu panic when you get what's being served... ROLLING you to my left giving me room... BIG RIGHT FIST.... HEARTPUNCH!!!!! drilling you bad, crushed, trapped and speared.... i can pick you apart now....
ERIK ATLAS: HEARTPUNCH!!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: HEARTPUNCH!!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: HEARTPUNCH!!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: yur whole body shuddering from the mechanical dismantling of your chest and ribs crushing and hammered
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: Eyes open wide as you use your strength advantage and slowly pull my left arm up. I struggle, try to fight it. I'm panicking as you have me trapped. "NO! THAT IS MY MOVE!" AAAAAYYYYYYEEE! my whole body spasms as you hit my chest again and again. Every blow takes a huge amount of my power. Spit flying as I weaken more and more. My fighting gets less and less, my hot muscles twitching as my body collapses and I can't move, staring at you
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I finish this with the rib-splitter that makes men cry... CRUSHING harder -  I PULSE and PULSE the meatgrinding pressure into you still holding yur arm...the crushing pulsing fucks with your breathing and starts a burning white hot pain in your core... "SUBmit to me boy..." My crotch stirring feeling you sinking to my mercy
ERIK ATLAS: right hand on yur crotch....HMMmmmmm thumbing over yur head outline....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: AAAYYYYEEEEE! Scream out loud. My power sucked out of my muscles as you legs crush my now unprotected ribs. Eyes watering as I feel my rips crushed to the breaking point. Big arm still trapped.. MOOOAN as you work my cockhead trough the lycra. Feel my cock hardens.
swisswrestleguy: SO MUCH PAIN! "NOOOO WAY KO ONLY FOR MEE AAAYYEEE!"
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: "OK bitch... you were warned...." Releasing yur arm my left arm clamps into your head, right hand leaves yur crotch, LEGS CUT crushing into you one steady BRUTAL CRUSH... yur waist is swallowed in pain and yu visibly get thinner... holding your head my right knuckle DRILLS into your temple gnawing a brain blacking pain that leeches yur mind - the SCREWHEAD SLEEPER locked on brutal tight... my HUGE triceps flare and pump as I PUMP and PUMP waves to stabbing pressure into your head....
ERIK ATLAS: ERIK ATLAS:



examples courtesy of Wrestling Arsenal

swisswrestleguy: You keep on the pressure. Staring into your eyes as free my arm. Sapping as much air as I can in my lungs, feel how I am fading, knowing the end is near. SCREEEAM As you lock on the SCREWHEAD SLEEPER! My head explodes in pain, seeing stars as you PUMP wave after wave into my head. Crying as my arms go up, on your hand. I finally have to admit this is lost... Tears start rolling down my face from the pain. I stay defiant and go for a double biceps pose for the crowd. FLEX my 18" gunz one last time, looking at you as my eyes suddenly roll back and everything goes dark and limp...
swisswrestleguy: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ totally out in that devastating finisher.
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu go black and I let yu go... completely falling into unconsciousness... I release yu and you slump onto my body... I kiss yur forehead and know yur not feeling it... You wake in the dungeon on a table, your right wrist bound over your head... yu wake as I strip you naked... my body completely naked... huge and sleek next to you..."Good morning boy..." I say
ERIK ATLAS: yur big cock on display
ERIK ATLAS: hand slowly stroke you....
ERIK ATLAS: "That's a nice tool
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: The KO is deep. Slowly waking up... Open my eyes,  Feel that my right arm is stretched up... cant move it. Get my senses back, see that you just strip me naked, exposing my huge and proud tool. Starring at you, fear in my eyes...
swisswrestleguy: MOOOOAN as you grab my cock and slowly stroke it. I try to move, fight it as my cock gets hard in your strong grip. My huge mushroomhead pulsating
swisswrestleguy: "FUCK THAT CANT HAPPEN NOOO!
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I DRILL a huge left fist into yur guts BLOWING your breath out of you!!! grinning still... yur right hand pinned down is just enough to keep you under control... stroking your cock again...."You dont want to cum...?"
ERIK ATLAS: I reach ot my tool table...
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: Maybe this then?
ERIK ATLAS: its a needle roller
ERIK ATLAS: i bring it next to your dick
ERIK ATLAS: rolling up your scrotum
ERIK ATLAS: to
ERIK ATLAS: your
ERIK ATLAS: dick
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: GAAASP as you drive the air out of my lungs. STRUGGLING. My cock slowly loading but not ready that fast since it didnt got touched in the fight...
swisswrestleguy: I keep moaning as I goes rockhard in your grib, my bullballs filling...
swisswrestleguy: WTF?! see the needle rolle. "NOOOOO! MERCY!" Body shaking, panic, fear...
swisswrestleguy: SCREEEEAM as you work my cock with it.
swisswrestleguy: PAIN but also PLEASURE!
swisswrestleguy: FLEXING my muscles try to move, balls ballooning as pre starts to leak.
swisswrestleguy: AAARRGGGG
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: oHhhhh yur a kinky fucker.... Pulling the wheel off your cock... rubbing your pre into the end of your dick... I run the wheel up your abs PRESSING hard and driving to your left nipple...PUSH HARD...stroking your cock
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: FUCK! You start playing with my cock. Feel my huge bullballs filling more and more, gathering a huge load as you keep working me. Struggle as you play with my nipples and stroke my cock. Leaking rivers now as I feel my load building. PLEASURE and PAIN. Feeling dizzy as I feel my body starts tensing...
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I GRAB your leg - sudden and rough - lift you from the pad - rolling your knees to your chest.... grab on my table -
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: You want lube with this bitch?
ERIK ATLAS: shoving it at your ass...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: UUUUUGGGHHHH suddenly my ass hoisted up, knees right on my chest as I am bend to my limits, my huge cock on my huge pecmounds. Eyes wide open....
swisswrestleguy: "PLZ MERCY SOME LUBE SIIIIR!" Panicking as you poke my very tight ass. "PLZ!!!"
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: grin at you and push a little harder..."You dont like this raw?"
ERIK ATLAS: grabbing my lube off the table....
ERIK ATLAS: run it into your ass....
ERIK ATLAS: and the black corn cob - READY?
ERIK ATLAS: DEEP DRIVE and it spreads yur ass and runs into your core....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: "SIR PLZ SIR!" My voice shaking, knowing this huge thing is way too much...
swisswrestleguy: Relief as I feel the lube...
swisswrestleguy: "THANK YOU SIR!"

ERIK ATLAS: grins at you and shoves DEEEEPER

swisswrestleguy: "SLO.... AAAYYEE!" Scream as you shove it in. My body twitching as my tight hole gets spllit...
swisswrestleguy: Changing into MOOOOANS as you shove it deeper, closer and closer to my prostate. My huge tool raging now.
swisswrestleguy: "MERCY!" Looking in your eyes as I soak my chest in pre.
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I take amoment and SLAP yur huge dick.... "Boy that's a nice tool... YOU should taste it..." I BEND your legs over your head moving behind yur head PULLING your cock closer and closer to your own mouth!
ERIK ATLAS: I SLAP that butt plug occupying 14" of space inside u shocking yu prostate
ERIK ATLAS: "TASTE THAT.... good cocksucker..."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: My huge tool raging as you slap it. Hear your taunts. "TASTE WHAT?!"...
swisswrestleguy: AAARRRGGGG realize as you bend me more, legs over my head now, my cock inces from my mouth, leaking on my lips...
swisswrestleguy: Cant believe what's happening. You press my own cock, my pride closer to my mouth, press on my lips, and taste my own cum...
swisswrestleguy: Moan as you slap the buttplug. Open my mouth as my cock gets driven in my throat. GAG and start to suck it...
swisswrestleguy: Body twitching as my prostate is in shock. My bullballs filled up. Looking in your eyes...
swisswrestleguy: Try to fight a losing battle as I forcesuck my cock.
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: "GOOD boy...That's right..." I grab yur butt plus and stroke in and out of your ass - a brutal and aggressive sensation... and then standing over yur head, holding yur legs over you my cock drops over yur face while yu suck yurself... "Which one should I make yu suck huh?
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: My ass worked by the plug, sexually dominanted, body lost in lust now.Looking up, pre droping, hit my mouth, my cock, balls bloated...
swisswrestleguy: "SIR MERCY!" I gag but sure you cant understand...
swisswrestleguy: On the edge of cumming as I fight not too, muscle shaking..
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: PADDLE in my hand emerges... Yur not sucking MY cock? Yur sucking Yours?" like I was chosen last for the dance... all mock-offended...
ERIK ATLAS:

ERIK ATLAS: i SPANK yur ass leaving a red welt instantly...
ERIK ATLAS: CRAKKKK!
ERIK ATLAS: running my fingers over the reddened flesh.... OH yea.... CRAKKKK!
ERIK ATLAS: CRAKKKK!
ERIK ATLAS: CRAKKKK!
ERIK ATLAS: CRAKKKK!
ERIK ATLAS: peeling the skin from yur ass with huge strikes and pULLLING yur legs back into place forcing yu to suck on yur cock
ERIK ATLAS: CUM yu little BITCH!
ERIK ATLAS: CRAKKKK!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: UGGGH! FLEX my asscheeks as you spank them, my cock forced deeper in my mouth. My body struggling as it gets worked on full lenght.
swisswrestleguy: Again
swisswrestleguy: Again
swisswrestleguy: Again
swisswrestleguy: Hearing your taunts... Spanked again. Suddendly my body starts to twich.....
swisswrestleguy: AAARRGGGGG! Losing controll as my hugeballs start pumping, more and more
swisswrestleguy: I start unloading my huge muscleseed
swisswrestleguy: Rope after rope of that pent up cum..
swisswrestleguy: Shaking, gaging as some seeps out of my mouth...
swisswrestleguy: So much I cant get it all, as I spasm and unload...
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: OHHHHHHHHyeaaaa boy.... yu cum a splatter over yur face... I let your legs go and yur cock gets torn from yur mouth... "We aint done..." i walk around the table planting my hips between yur legs..."NOW the test...
ERIK ATLAS: yur still throbbing from cumming so hard
ERIK ATLAS: my cock edges in under the Buttplug working to DOUBLE PENETRATE YOU
ERIK ATLAS: slowly GRIND IN ON TOP OF THAT NOBBLY DILDO RAKING MY COCK WITH THAT TEXTURE
ERIK ATLAS: DOUBLE STUFFING yur ass
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: MOOOAN in pleasure as my huge load unloads, covering my mouth, even coating my abs as you reposition me....
swisswrestleguy: SCREEEAM as you double penetrate me. TWITCHING in pain now as my bubble ass gets destroyed
swisswrestleguy: My sorry ass fucked, eyes watering, cock still ozing, stays hard as you take over my ass.
swisswrestleguy: "MERCYY SIIIR!"
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: slowly thrust in and withdraw..."AWUGhhhhgawddd..." my eyes crossig fro the incredibly intense sensation of fucking yo over that corncob dildo
ERIK ATLAS: THRUST in again!
ERIK ATLAS: groaning as my steel hard spike rips into you again... hands running over your chest and neck...
ERIK ATLAS: "Mercy huh.... why?"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: Short relief. Breath in fresh air, exhausted, destroyed...
swisswrestleguy: SCREEAM as you double penetrate me again. Muscle shaking, on the edge of passing out from the pain
swisswrestleguy: FLEX my cheeks
swisswrestleguy: "I CANT TAKE IT...SIIIR!"
swisswrestleguy: My huge cock twitching with every thrust
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: s l o w l y I pull out the nobbly buttplug and RAM in MY cock.....OHHHhh yeaaaa... yur slick insides are amazing... I pull yo up into marms... BEARHUG LOCKED ON... and SQUEEZE yu as my cock rams i hard, draping your legs around me and standing and holding you in my bearhug fuck....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: My body broken, offering no resistance as you free me from the plug. MOAN as I feel only your tool inside me.
swisswrestleguy: UGGGGHHHHH body crushed. Gasping for air...
swisswrestleguy: Cant breath, gasping, feel the lack of oxygen
swisswrestleguy: My huge tool trapped between our abs, raging again as it gets worked.
swisswrestleguy: FLEX my ass, circle around.
swisswrestleguy: BODY weakening...
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: FLEXING your cock on my abs! ramming and rocking into you and loving holding your crushed and battered body... KISS you deep and groan through your lips as my cock EXPLODES into you... load dripping to the floor out of you it rushes so big...
ERIK ATLAS: Kissing you and groaning loving this fuck yur giving me...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: Start to breath heavy, head turning red, my own tool loading again, cant beleive it after that beating...
swisswrestleguy: Body broken as you kiss me, I kiss back.
swisswrestleguy: UUUUUGHHHHH!
swisswrestleguy: Feel as those muscle seed fload into my ass
swisswrestleguy: Filling me, I moan...
swisswrestleguy: I...I... submit ...
swisswrestleguy: SIIIR
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Without warning i pull out and DROP yu into a heap on the cold floor like a heap of used laundry... "Good..." I say... I grab the withdrawn buttplug and kneel between yur legs shoving you face down... I DRIVE it into you again as it squelches deep 14"... I lay on your back and HUMP that plug trapping you hard against the stone floor... I PRESS on the back on your head DRIVIG YOUR FACE into the floor. "When I walk into a room you stand.... when I speak, you are silent.... when you say anything to me yu call me sir... do you understand me?!?!?" HUMP the plug deep into you as m huge muscled body thunders over u
ERIK ATLAS: yt

swisswrestleguy: UUUUUGGHHHH MOOOOAN as that huge plug drive into my ass again, sealing your alpha seeds in me. My cock on edge again as you work that plug in my ass, working my prostate. My broken body taking all the power that is left from my muscle into my balls. breath heavy as I am forced to follow you
swisswrestleguy: "YES SIIIIR!" I gasp
swisswrestleguy: My upperbody half limp
swisswrestleguy: Muscles twitching, you hear my loud breathing
swisswrestleguy: "Thank you....!" I cough, silent
swisswrestleguy: my cock raging and bouncing as my load is ready, eyes half closed...
swisswrestleguy: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I roll you over and straddle yur body with all my weight on yur crushed waist... " you're welcome punk..." I pin yur left arm over yur head and hold out my right fist..."And never forget this..."  I SLAM a heartpunch into your chest to finish you off... HEARTPUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
ERIK ATLAS: one slap on yur face as yu gag on blood and spit
ERIK ATLAS: "You owe me a blowjob before the night is up..."
ERIK ATLAS: I get off u and walk to the lockers

swisswrestleguy: Rolled over on my back. My big chest heaves up and down, shaking as my prostate get worked by the plug. Looking in your eyes as you pin my left arm up...
swisswrestleguy: Eyes open as you hit me with that final HEARTPUNCH. A shockwaves goes through my body, hips forced up as my cock explodes the same time. Coating my ABS in a final loser load as I geg in my blood and spit, eyes roll back and go totally limp
swisswrestleguy: MUSCLE DESTROYED, twitching a you head off
swisswrestleguy: END





No comments:

Post a Comment