Tuesday, March 27, 2018

BATTLE IN JACKPOT - ERIK ATLAS VS MSTEEL

FOREWORD: 


As the formerly based Yahoo cyber wrestling groups moved from the defunct YAHOO MESSENGER and slowly drifting from anything loosely supported by Yahoo (as wise people do when they grow up), an exodus was lead to trillian, a good group chat system. This is not an attempt at selling trillian to my readers. If you look at trillian, you will find my humble self there at erik.atlas280.

We had a habit of having conference chats on Yahoo Messenger, but the program was so bad, that conducting any encounter with more than 10 observers or lasting over 90 minutes, it would get unstable and crash. Seeing most players didn't know better about chat options, we all just shrugged and thought that was just something technically too hard to make - a chat room that lasts.

On Trillian, however, we have many chat rooms with more than 100 members that last INDEFINITELY. So an opportunity came around - we can make rooms, houses, and places. This action happens at JACKPOT ARENA. It used to be a ranch in West Texas that my coach won in a bet. When he won alot of money in another bet, we built something beautiful.

For cyber play, its an imaginary space it's pretty big. The center is a large talking social space under an atrium that can open and reveal the night time sky. Around the chat circle is machines, weights, and full layout for all kind of muscle and fight training. Like I said, it's a big big room.




To the west there's the dance floor. Big time EDM club productions there or some good Two stepping country performances.

To the north is the coffee/snack shop. Good coffee from Maui, sushi, Pizza, and juice.

To the south is the battle arena. There's a pro-wrestling ring, an MMA cage (UFC regulation). There's a balcony overlook to watch matches in birds eye detail. And of course, there's a dungeon with all the kinky elements to satisfy the nasty tastes of this big sadist Texan, or to suffer the cost of that Texan's failures. This is where the matches of Atlas vs Gladiator happened (see previous chapters.) (Stay tuned, that day is coming, or so I hear.)






East of the chat circle Atrium is the bar. Full bar with 22 kinds of scotch, 30 kinds of tequila, and over 100 imported beers and domestic beer of decent breeding.  In the back is the elevators to the upper floors. My regulars are treated to an all-access room like a hotel or resort. Hot and cold running male support staff...




 king size bed, Jacuzzi, showers, and room services of all kinds;



this is your fantasy overnight stay. Come to the elevators and go to the second level and see the overlook mezzanine to see arena matches with full staff loving on you and serving you drinks.

this is a match in the south wing - get a drink and I hope you enjoy the match with other of my viewing guests.

 ERIK ATLAS VS MSTEEL




ERIK ATLAS walks to the ring stripping off my shirt heading to the south arena of Jackpot

MSTEEL: my friend.......... its not gona look good for yer when a small guy llike me takes yer down


ERIK ATLAS: Everything I do looks good



BIG POPPA: I take a seat at ringside....ready to watch these two tear each other apart
BIG POPPA: got my popcorn!

MY BUDDY BIG POPPA (nwarassle on trillian)
I




MSTEEL: toss my kit bag onto a bench..........peeling outta my sweats

ERIK ATLAS: standing 6'5" 294 pounds, wearing black sqiare shorts and boots, 61" chest, 23" arms, 32" quads, huge muscle from Texas ready for the big brit
ERIK ATLAS: daytime match in the Jackpot South Hall!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: should I be impressed Yank ?     big grin on my face as i scan yer up n down...........
MSTEEL: standing  6-0  220  in my blue tight trunks and black boots n pads........
MSTEEL: rocking my head side to side........big furry 52" pecs pumped up   shakin out my massive thighs....my weapons of war.
MSTEEL: this is gona be fun
MSTEEL: FOR ME
MSTEEL: yt


ERIK ATLAS: This guy I have taken on many times... we split our matches about 50-50.... circling in the ring

ERIK ATLAS nods to Big poppa
ERIK ATLAS: KO or submission to win ok? Hand out to shake yours
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: submission the only way to go.......... i want yer awake at the end of this..........meet yer toe to toe.............grip ur hand n feeeeeeeeeel ur power.............shake and snap free........steppin back to make space
MSTEEL: come on Yank......see if you can take this Brit
MSTEEL: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu step back - already a cautious opener - but not a dickhead that don't know how to shake hands, usual gent; I quickly close and lock up.... and GRAB yur arm cross left to right levering your arm over my shoulder as I quickly turn...JUDO THROW... I haul you over my shoulder LANDS yu on yur butt! standing over u with a grin
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: fuck yer quick............... BIG GUY........... shake my head   on my butt and grin..............
MSTEEL: fast roll forward  head tucked down  ,,,,,,,land on my back n kip up ..........run to the ropes  run up onto the top rope and back flip.............slammin into yer with a cros press..............bam
MSTEEL: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu land on yur butt and HOLY SHIT.... yur up and launched off the ropes.... HITS me with a press... and we go down... SLAM onto my back.... might be cute if we were fighting for a pin... Hand plants on your chest... plants on your hips... and I SHOVE explosively... yur muscled furry amazing bod launches off me over head into the ropes behind me....
ERIK ATLAS: Snap to my feet and turn to face yu
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: AWWWWWWWWW faaaaaaaaaaac............ thrown off like a fether pillow............bouncing into the ropes 
MSTEEL: face yer  and nod my head.............. play time s over  my friend..............
MSTEEL: circle in   arms up  ready to lock up................lunge down take ur right ankle and spear my shouldeer into ur gut............hooking my  foot into ur calf......send yer slamming into the deck.............hold yer ankle tight and stomp the side of ur knee cap into the canvas................ burning speed I step on ur gut and roll over ur........STREACHHHHHHHHHIN THOSE HAMS....... and break
MSTEEL: rolling up onto my feet...........seeing the pain on yer face ...... just a fleeting grimace...but makes me feel real good
MSTEEL: yt


ERIK ATLAS: the full assault on my legs begiuns...afraid of that DEATHSQUEEZE HUH? Sloamming my knee and leg and yu LAUNCH over me with that leg rip..... URGHHHH.... 32" quad taking some rough pain!... rolls me over to my front... huge leg taking the pain

MSTEEL: adjust my waist band

ERIK ATLAS: ... rolling with you and roll to my knees... getting up slowly
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: on my feet fist......turning on a dime............and savat kick yer jaw just as u rise up ...........rattling ur teeth  as ur head snaps back
MSTEEL: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu turn hard and I get my arms up to block my teeth getting wrecked.... but the momentum of the kick killer brutal... ROCKED left and drop rolling hard.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: snatch ur massive right arm............both hands taking ur wrist............step over n turn into yer on my toe......folding ur right arm between my thighs n flip over ur wide shoulder blades  rolling yer onto ur back and hook ur elbow into my thighs   hump up levering ur arm against the shoulder joint
MSTEEL: grinding ur arm up  punishing ur shoulder and elbow joints  yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu GRAB me in a rough arm lock wrenching my arm and shoulder...UGHhhhh deeep groan of pain groaning out of me... yu feel walls of solid muscle FLEX as i kick to  push up to my feet rolling you onto your back.... PLANT my feet and LIFT you by that armlock and SLAM yu on yur back BAMMMMMM!... Atlas power on display!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: UGFfffffffffffffffffffffffff     SKAMMMMMMMMED HARD ONTO MY BACK................head spining  wind driven outta my lungs............jeassssssse   feeeeeeeeeling that power..........
MSTEEL: roll to the ropes.......feeling the ache in my body.........grab the ropes for support and haul myu ass up..........see yer shaking out ur arm............and stagger back into the corner............waving u on to ME>....... 
MSTEEL: THAT ALL YOU GOT MAN ?
MSTEEL: yt

ERIK ATLAS: windmill my arm to get that going.... and use that to wind up the next.... charge and CLOTHESLINE you over the top turnbuckle onto the floor!
ERIK ATLAS: "I got plenty bitch!"
ERIK ATLAS: yu hit the apron and steps and and the concrete floor.
ERIK ATLAS: circling in the ring letting u recover
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: AGAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........fly over the top rope and just  manage to get a foot down to lessen the hit  on the apron........but hit the concrete hard........suck up some air.............feeling the pain in my spine...........
ERIK ATLAS: (grins and circles in the ring waiting)

MSTEEL: grip the bottom rope..........roll onto the apron.............stand up outside the ring..............plant both hands on the top rope  as i suck in air.......
ERIK ATLAS: "Cum on mary, that all u got?"
ERIK ATLAS: ..

MSTEEL: i m coming boi..............
MSTEEL: grip top rope   leap and plant both feet on top............springing over the ropes ..............drop kick both feet into ur pecs..........sending yer flying back onto ur hot hard ass
MSTEEL: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Expecting some easy entry after yur hard landing, i am the nice guy... I let you get back into the ring. WTF!? yu HIT me while my inner monologue gets me in trouble like a Bond villain in the third reel, HITS me hard rocking me off my feet... i roll to stand quickly
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: as u finish ur roll i m takeing a base balll sliding kick to ur knee cap..............knocking ur off yer feet again........burning all the speed i got - i snatch yer right arm, planting my hand on ur elbow and wrist............twist yer down to eat some canvas............then slam my heel into the side of ur head in one fast move!!
MSTEEL: shuck in to yer tight.....now ur in position for the weapons......i slowly rap my thighs around ur head  as ur are dazed.....yur arm trapped and bent in bad leverage........i lock my feet and my thick legs squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez yer into the head scissors.........my hot inner thighs slippery with sweat....dripping sweat into your mouth and grinding fur into ur skull
MSTEEL: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZIN INTO UR SKULL
MSTEEL: pouring with sweat under your hot ring lights......
MSTEEL: yt



ERIK ATLAS: Coming up from the dropkick uncertain... yur a wicked technician so far... head rocked by that kick.... those legs lock onto my head!!
ERIK ATLAS: UGHHHRRRRRfffff! yur thick legs crushing into my head hard...PULING on my arm to get it free... arching into a bridge to get angle on freeing my head, rippling abs on display
ERIK ATLAS: yt



MSTEEL: fold my arm under ur elbow joint as i rench ur neck some...................reach over ur bod as u bridge and fold my fingers under ur pec mounds           i start diggin my finger nails into ur pec meat and CLAW YER pec to shredded hamburger and yur out of position to stop me! TWIST
MSTEEL: feel this brit muscle in ur face  Yank ?
MSTEEL: yt

ERIK ATLAS: FUKKKKK!.... my voice echoing through the hall as yu rip into my pec, even muffled by yur legs.... drop the bridge in pain kickin as I thrash to work out of that combo... arm locked in your arms now numbing out under the claw.... i ROCK BACK HARD flipping legs over head rolling planting you on your frontside... PRYING hard to get my head out.... shifting your leverage on the claw
ERIK ATLAS: suck in a breath and push my head out... my arm still locked
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: FRIGHTING YER  but yer power even now is AWSOME.............straining every muscle i got........working hard to inflict PAIN   but slowly  inch by inch our fleash grinds into each other and i m forced onto my bellly
MSTEEL: my left leg trapped now under ur huge weight.........break the head scissors and start to hammer my claf into the back of ur  head
MSTEEL: BMA BAM BAM BAM BAM  pounding away.........trying to knock yer senceless...........trying to get that mountain of hot sweaty muscle offfa me
MSTEEL: yt

bigredtruck heads in and sits next to Big Poppa and takes some popcorn




(My buddy BigRedTruck, boxing coach in UK)


ERIK ATLAS: UGHhhh... those knife edge kicks hitting me in the head... working to GRAB yur leg... CAUGHT you... not where yu think... hand up the leg of yur trunks.... my finger s l i d e s into yur hole invading a man's most personal space and TAGS yur prostate... foreworks and fury go off inside you - hot furry muscled man gotta like a big texas in there right? Using the shock and surprise i pull my arm trying to wrench free from your armlock
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: JEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAA         raking my prostate............. hard on boner  just got HARDER......INSTANTLY

Cesar: wow

ERIK ATLAS: grin

MSTEEL: twist my body up closer into urs.....gawd that yank Texan inside my ass?!?!.......twisting and squirmin to come face on............I counter attack by taking my knuckle and grind it into your jaw, into the joint just below ur mandable ((note:mental nerve bundle))... drillin your jaw back into yur face and head with power and strength..... ur head is forced twisting away   I succeed in peeling ur pecs offf the canvas and ur fingers outta my tight  BRIT ARSE
MSTEEL: I FINALLY snap free...........hook my hand under ur rib cage and lunge over on top of yer   n grape vine ur legs with mine...........spread yer.........n grind my crotch into ur  glutes..................as i rap my arms under and aroun  d  both of urs............
MSTEEL: yt

ERIK ATLAS: YU dont see the humor i do and drill my jaw... UGHHHAWWW!!! fukkk!.... on my back and grind my ass and back.......nearly blinded from the nerve point yu drilled
ERIK ATLAS: SCRAMBLE and fight yu locking in on that grapevine.... head reeling from the pain
ERIK ATLAS: plant my knees and lift to rooll u off me!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: flexing my massive thighs
MSTEEL: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK  ur get to yer knees with me on ur back...........loose the grapeving and rap my gunns around ur head............FIG 4 UR NECK..... big vained bicpe  mashes into ur neck..........as a snap my legs around ur core................
MSTEEL: REAR BODY SCISORS COMBO
MSTEEL: FLEXXXXXXXXXXX STRAIN  AND   SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ   PULSING RAW BRIT POWER INTO UR GUT
MSTEEL: say hello to my thighs AGAIN  ERIK   they were made to CRUSH YOU
MSTEEL: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur furry body on my back tryig to smother me into the mats!!.... I DROP my chin blocking the bloodchoke sleeper... fighting to get yur arms from closing... but yur legs crush into my waist..... UGHHHHH FUKKKK!! I ROCK back on my knees with you riding my back PEELING yur arm off my neck...huge muscle on display - you feel my sweat soaked POWER as i overcome the choke... yur legs locked sick tight around me.... making me huff for breath.... i PLANT on foot ready to stand!
ERIK ATLAS: yrt
ERIK ATLAS: ((FUK man those legs.... )

MSTEEL: both arms SHAKING  with the STRAIN  of fighting to keep the choke hold...............u too stong.........u keep my wrists tight.............muscles straining against each other...........see u plant ur foot with plans to stand and no no that arnt not going to happen... I counter and swell an explosion of pressure into your body and GRINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DEEP INTO UR SIDES WITH MY THIGHS like a PYTHON................I START PULSING AND PULSING PAINFUL DEEP bursts INTO UR CORE........... my inner thighs get slick with combined sweat n fur  as i keep on drillin killing pressure deep into ur fleash........I sent fools begging for mercy with this grip and sent you there too oft times......


MSTEEL: I keep you put in a world of mind numbing PAIN and slowly  slowly take yer back down to the canvas as u fight for air............ ur back hits the mats and I crank down SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZIN  yt

ERIK ATLAS: DEEEEPP groan as yu double yur leg power into my waist... spots in my eyes flare and fire as the pain and breathless crush carves hard into me trying to break my armor of hard built Texas muscle. yur legs thick and solid and burning hot as they pulse crushing explosions into my ribs over n over... my abs shaking as I flex so fukin hard against yur shifting power... I'm getting red faced and try working breaths in short puffs just to keep from passing out... yu see my face is twisted and my eyes slammed shut showing the soul testing pain I'm in... yu rock me hard back to the canvas bearing a hard extra burst of pressure.... we hit still fighting against that choke.... Thrashing hard i escape the choke! I PULL out of it and turn desperate to get my body out of this vise...I CLOCK YUR HEAD with a back flying elbow!... GASP and turn into you face to face now.... I flex hard pushing those legs lower on my body
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: anghhhhhhhhhhhh head hit hard   rocked with a vicious elbow strike.......... yur attack loosenes my body scissor  enough for yer to twist into me  face to face.........raaaaaaaaaggggggggggggg........u bring on more power  and force my thighs down over ur pelvis..........muscle grinding into bone
MSTEEL: eye to eye...........pec to pec...........my crotch on ur heaving abbbs
MSTEEL: clench my fist..........slamming an elbow strike into ur throat off the deck..........BAM.... rocks yer just enough to clmap my arm across the back of ur neck and lock onto my forearm in a front chancery............I love seein yur.ur eyes blugin instantly .....squirm muscleboy!......
MSTEEL: snap my thighs back up below ur rib cage and
MSTEEL: JUST FUCKING HOLD ON TIGHT..........SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZIN
MSTEEL: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu grind on my hips.... power there but not the breath-ribsplitter u had... getting air finally... I FLEX my abs on your boned cock... know yu want me...GRAB yur pec and nipple...face to face... SQUEEZE on yur pec  - URRKKKK... punched in the throat! - yu wrap my head in that front facelock.... left hand pushing your face away working to keep that even... yu SHIFT yu legs... AWUGHhhhh!!!... my hot breath crushed hard agin ...yu feel m muscled body on yours...flexxxxxxing hard to withstand the crushing pressure and fighting off a front bloodchoke
ERIK ATLAS: fighting that constant crush... and pissed that should be me crushing you!
ERIK ATLAS: ...yt

MSTEEL: eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz  my nips on fire....dominating the big mouthy muscle fuck makes me throb to fuck him......electrictiy shooting up n down my spine..........STEEL HARD BONER  JABBIN AT UR HEAVING 8 Pack................AWAGHAAAAAAAAAAAA  MY PYTHON-POWERED THIGHS GRIND DEEP INTO UR CORE..........I watch you try and breathe... love this shock on ur face as u find yur in bad trouble.... I'M TAKIN UR BREATH.........PULLIN UR FACE INTO MINE SO I CAN TASTE UR HOT BREATH...........FLEXING FOREARMS PRESSURING UR CAROTIC ARTERY........DRAINING MY STAMINA........but fighitng you to make u tap
MSTEEL: locked together   face to face        sweeat pouring outta every pour..........massive energy losss draining my tank..........but draining the big man more............ I think
MSTEEL: yt

ERIK ATLAS: HUGE battle of power on power.... yur legs go for all of it.... feel you double your power crushing nito me like yur done saving reserves and putting it all into me..SWUGHHHHHHGAWDDDDD!!!... feel my flex crumbling and yu fight to close that choke.... my head down and staying on my knees... POWER my last reserves... sweat pouring off me... shove yur head back and ROCK yur head with a right hook!
ERIK ATLAS: ANOTHER!
ERIK ATLAS: punching my way out of this python nest!... Hammer another as i feel my waist BURNING hard.... SLAM agin!....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: UNMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF head BRUTALLY  slammed back.............ARGHAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA  ANOTHER VISCOUS HIT AND THE BACK OF MY HEAD SLAMS INTO THE CANVAS..............dazed and hurting   arms just draped around ur neck concentrate on my main gunns..............MY THIGHS................
MSTEEL: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ YER AGAIN....... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh yt

ERIK ATLAS: AWUGHHHHH GAWD!... my waist breaking down and feel like I could barf.... you feel my huge muscled frame on top of you getting cut in half...
ERIK ATLAS: PUSH yur head one side....
ERIK ATLAS: ELBOW STRIKE to yur temple!....
ERIK ATLAS: then shove down hard on those legs to get them off my waist and back on hips.... yur looser ... thrashing to GET OUT!!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: NAGAHHHHHHHHHHHHA                  scissors loosens   just a little but enough for yer to force them offfa ur guts..............
MSTEEL: eyes blink open........grit teeth.........snap my hands up onto ur collar bone  deep in the side of ur neck................CLAW DEEP INTO THAT NERVE POINT AND HAUL UP TO A SITTING POSITION.........SINK MY TEETH INTO THE SIDE OF UR NECK
MSTEEL: BITE HARD AND SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ
MSTEEL: yt

ERIK ATLAS: AWUGHHHH.. yu grip that mastoid tendon... legs letting me breathe but my cock snaps hard and my head spins from the pain....nearly collapse on top of you from the spin and feel my waist drop the flex hard... lucky moment yur legs were clamped lower... BIG FIST slams yur head again and again! GRAB yur hand and PRY yu out of my neck... both men taking pain and brutal exhaustion... I PUSH back on your chin... RIP yur bite out of my neck... crazed from the rush.... (Bastard yu nailed my hot zone there bad - so boned here)
ERIK ATLAS: yu rlegs down low on my hips
ERIK ATLAS: I thrash to get out of them and straddle yur right leg blocking the reclamp
ERIK ATLAS: BREATHE
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: narghaaaaa pain sears though my inner thigh as u knee grinds into it...........no chance of snapin my body scissor back on.............reeling    near exhausted...........layin in a pool of my own sweat........head swimming........on instinct  rap my gunns around ur rib cage......and pull my face into ur teak like body      sniffin at ur sweaty fleash........ groggy.........feel ur nip on my lips and BITE DOWN HARD  on that leather bullet........chomping and chewing.......... in a pain driven haze......
MSTEEL: my fingers interlock furry forearms  rippling  as i bear hug ur rib cage......

ERIK ATLAS: UGHhhhhfukkkk.... now just a battle of erotic seduction and primal pain and power... yu BITE my nipple, my legs wrap around your meaty quad locking on tight... SQUEEZE yur leg and lock on that femoral artery sending a sick pain through yur leg....yur bites making me crazy but leaves yur neck out there bitch.... arms, huge and sweat slick lock around yur neck... face to face KISS OF DEATH,... working yur thick neck back LOCKT on hard and SQUEEZE down, bearing my 294 pounds on top of you smothering you in muscle
ERIK ATLAS: CRUSH down on the sleeper burying u
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MSTEEL: enveloped in a mass of HOT MUSCLE  grinding down  and sending me into a world of pain and lust............ur KISS OF DEATH...........TRYIN not to panic! UR SUCKING THE AIR OUTTTA MY LUNGS........AAAAargha   CANT STOP U....I cant feel anything anymore...........body slips away numb...........hot sweat flowing down my spine.......as my head spinns  and my brain starts to DRUM......BOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM   loose my vision down to a pin hold of light...........DRUM DRUM DRUM........... the heat of ur body......like a warm bath.......hear my voice groanin like it was far away..... aaaaaaah aha ahaha............nnnnnnnnnnnnn
MSTEEL: zzzzzzzzzz
MSTEEL: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
MSTEEL: PAIN FREE BLACKNESS...........
MSTEEL: ZZ
MSTEEL: ZZ
MSTEEL: Z

ERIK ATLAS: I SHAKE yu harder and saw my lock into you deeper and yu fall limp
Mad City Wrestle Hero: Brit beauty goes out

BigPoppa: clapping as Atlas puts the muscle stud MSTEEL out cold!

ERIK ATLAS: GASP in triumph.... UUF..... slowly extricate myself from the complex lock we had around each other
ERIK ATLAS: roll to my back GASPING for air

Pup Power: Oh well another musclehunk falls... hisses in frustration hoping to see Atlas suffer...

bigredtruck on feet cheering for Atlas and my Brit brothers outstanding and brutal match


ERIK ATLAS: Gasping and i stand
ERIK ATLAS: acknowledge the cheers

BIG POPPA: hot match studs!

ERIK ATLAS nods to pup and his fabulous support  ( #sarcasm )
ERIK ATLAS: kneel nect to steel and rub yur neck
ERIK ATLAS: waking yu gently as possible

Pup Power: Nod back at Atlas ... you will fall one day and I'll be there to see it... maybe even taste it

ERIK ATLAS: scoop him up and we head to the elevators to level 7

ATLAS WINS



FOOTNOTE:

This is a quick homage and thanks to MULE.LPI and his groungbreaking Mule Blog. He says it all his way, but taking a page from his style of presentation, he keeps  making shocking and sexy posts about stories of his muscle love and lust. Watch Mule as he fucks anything that moves, breaks every social convention, and often pays the price for his bull headed ways.




No comments:

Post a Comment