Sunday, May 20, 2018

ERIK ATLAS VS SWISSWRESTLER CYRUS - DUNGEON REMATCH


ERIK ATLAS: BOSTON MASSACHUSSETS - the sex fight club the ROCKETS RED GLARE - a men only arena/dungeon where rich and well to do come to see men of muscle and power take each other on and use the loser hard - the music starts....
ERIK ATLAS: MASTER OF PUPPETS by METALLICA rocks the house as the big man, standing 6'5" 298 pounds, 61" chest, 23" arms 32" quads, 35" waist... massive power and handsome as hell ERIK ATLAS.... wearing blue  vinyl squares skin tight and shiny, black boots, shirtless and huge, blond hair and steel blue eyes....
ERIK ATLAS: strutting into the hall, through the unblocked men that all want to touch
ERIK ATLAS: making my way to the ring... i JUMP to the apron, VAULT over the top and big boots land on the mats BOOOM! Arms overhead to the roar of the crowd
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Right after follows Cyrus. 5'10, 205 lbs solid muscles. 47-2 chest, 18" arms. Wearing a nice black jockstraps with red stripes, corvering my way too big 8,5" weapon. Everyone see's it, everyone loves it. Head down to the ring, jump in and face this big man. "You will go down fucker!"
Swisswrestler: The crowd starts to cheer us as they see our hot bodies pumped up and ready.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I chuckle - this aint our first time... the crowd fawns over your body and cups your junk in that jock - you seem unfazed by their intimate exploration of you... yu enter the ring and we hit chest to chest... well yur chin it more like in my chest but it's the best u can do... the referee is telling us the rules - win by KO, submission, or emission - if you make your man lose a load you can win. the wildly variable rules make for an interesting contest - I look to the left out of the ring and see the famous trap doors in the floor, not covered in chairs - that's the dungeon pit - i took this man there last time and glad to agin... "You understand the rules?" The ref asks.... "Sure..." i say.... "And you?" he asks the Swiss man..... yt

Swisswrestler: "YES!" I reply and watch the Ref leave the ring. Hear a lot about this place, see the trap door. Give my crotch a rub, not intend to land there. Look in Atlas eyes as we are still chest to chest. FLEX my big chest for you. I hear the bells. DING DING DING! And react. My knee thrusts between your legs as hard as I can, crushing your orbs as my left makes a ist, I make a step back and deliver a DEVESTATING UPPERCUT right into your jaw. BAAAAAM! "I AINT BE EASY BIG MAN!" Smile in my face.... yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu SLAM my parts..... my eyes snap WIDE as yu start by discarding everything the ref said... he shakes his head slowly as i sink to my knees.... ROCKED to my back by the uppercut...FUKKKK.... huge man on the mats rollin in pain... ok.... gonna be like that.... ok.... gasping in pain....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: "Like you wanted it in any other way ERIK!" I use your weakend state. I grab your blond hair and hoist your body up to your knees Grab your head and secure it under my armpits as I my knee is on your lower back, stretching you to the limits in my famous DRAGON SLEEPER! "TAKE A DEEP BREATH OF MY SCENT BIG MAN!" as I squeeeze and let us fall on my back to slam that head of yours into the mats. The crowd shoked as the see the smaller man going low and hard...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: URRRTGhhhhhh!!! yu work me into the dragon sleeper.... - one of the better opponents i got... caint let him get me this battered....yu have me bent back hard.... time for power and I got plenty... I explosively pull my knees to my chest.... arching me off the floor... KICK straight!.... HHUGE surge forward landig on my feet carrying the momentum to FLIP you over me onto your back freeing me from the dragon lock.... GASP for air as yu SLAM on your back in from on me....!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Shocked a bit and surprised as you kick yourself up. I turn around; see you facing me on your knees. PERFECT I think. I react fast and CLAP your ears to make you dizzy. Then rise to my feet quick as I can - clasping my both hands and fire a DOUBLE AXE on the top of your HEAD! BAAM! "YOU TAUGHT ME A LOT BIG MAN! NOW I SHOW YOU!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu SMAK my ears and ring my bell good... not surprised one slam didn’t daunt you....  yu snap to yur feet and SLAM my head hard.. arm up to block.... aint getting knocked the fuck out.... yu slam me to the mats.... rolling to my back.. KICK your leg dropping you to the mats keeping you off balance...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: NGGGG sent to the mats by your kick. Feel the strength of your strong legs. See you on your back. Act fast and Roll towards you and sit on your face. Burry your mouth and nose under my asscrack as I grab your blond hair, force it up as my mighty tights wrap around your neck and SQUEEEEZE the life out of you. Grab your leg with one hand as the other is on your nipple and TWIST it as hard as I can. "HOPE YOU LIKE THAT BIG MAN! I KNOW I DO!" yt

ERIK ATLAS: you smother my face moving lightning quick... yur legs clamp onto my head TIGHT forcing my brain to swim under the pressure.... yu reach back and grab my leg... something is twisting my nipple.... GRRRRRR..... and yu hand me my opening... my other leg comes around you and they BOTH clamp around your body over your arms - PULL you off me as i straighten my hips.... i take a deep breath recovering, got a monkey clamped in my thick massive legs.... AND I FLEX HARD the SQUEEZE is on!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: WTF?! See your big leg coming, going around my body and trap body and arms in your strong legs. On my side now, flexing my body as I try to fight the pressure. "FUCKER!" Struggle by your power but my muscles absorb a good amount of your force. My legs free so I make good use of them. THRUST my knee up for your chin! BAM Then again and a third time. "GET ME OUT!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu SLAM my chin hard rocking my head... arms up to block... fending off the next two shots.... and i POWER a HUGE burst of crushing pressure like pythons killing lunch! your elbows driven into your ribs at the sides....see if yu can still kick while trying to breathe.... arms still up to block in case
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: GAAASP for air as you press my elbows in my rips. Struggle, FLEX my core as hard as I can. Head turning red. My big arms trapped and know you protect your head now. In panic as I thrust my legs to your abs, struggle as I go for a I hit to your BALLS. My Only chance to get out. BAM! yt

ERIK ATLAS: I block your coming head shot.... ready to mock the little man... AUGHHHH FUKKKKK yu carve a nasty shot into my balls..... i roll to the side... i feel yu escaping.... i know I did damage, but so did u.... gasping for air... on knees, forehead on the mats....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Relief as I hit the target. Breathe in some fresh air as I slowly get on my knees. My ribs  sore as I breath heavy. My muscled body covered in sweat now. Know I must be quick. I get up, head towards you. Your big body in front of me as I grab your head and toss it between my legs. GRAB those hips of yours as I hoist you up. "UUUUGHHH HEAVY!" Get you as good as I can in a piledriver position, not so easy in my state, and jump and DRIVE your skull right into the mats. BAAAM! The fucking ring shaking as 500 pounds of muscles rock the mats.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu clam onto my head.... NO NO... fuk ... NO! yu SLAM my head into the mats and my world hits the spin cycle... waking up on the mats on my back dazed badly... I SWING a huge fist at you and miss wildly... scrambling to get up I fall back on my ass...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Smile as I watch you wake up dazed... do I even see some fear in your eyes? Smile as you try to hit me but its a big fail. Get up on my feet as you fall back on your ass. "What's the matter ERIK?" I taunt you. I grab your neck and press it down as hard as I can. "Think I need to weaken you more. How many you can take? 3?" Step in front of you, toss my mighty tights again around your neck, hoist you up..."You aint getting lighter" as I jump again for another devastating PILEDRIVER! Laugh loud...
Swisswrestler: yt

Swisswrestler: yt
ERIK ATLAS: yu lock onto me and start hoisting me into position for another piledriver.... caint let that happen.. I block your lift and rock myself back to the mats.... then mustering POWER I GRAB your balls in my right hand and LIFT hard..... and DROP you over my back landing on top of you crushing your balls as i go... we HIT and I let go of yur nuts... I mean who could see that one huh?
ERIK ATLAS: I stagger up and fall back into a corner watching you hurtin
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: WTF AAAAYYYE! Scream out loud as you get my balls and crush them. Body twitches as you hoist me over and land on top of me. Rolling on the mats, massaging my balls. Gasping for air, shake my head. Dazed now as I get up. Need to focus. I adjust my JOCKS then step closer.  My beg chest heaves up and down as I am in front of you. Suddenly I fall down on my knees in front of you like I wanna beg for mercy. My hands go to your waist as my thumbs suddenly drive into your inside hips deep like spikes! Smile as I find your PSOAS NERVE CLUSTER and DIG in as hard as I can....
Swisswrestler: yt


ERIK ATLAS: yu drop to your knees ready to beg... alarms going off in my head, but NO my ego likes this shit.... I grin at the bullshit show and then your hands fire into the inner workings of my hips, gripping my hip bones with fingers driving thumbs into my inner pelvis finding HORRIFYING NERVES... AWWWWWWUGHGHHHHHHHFUKKKKK!....
ERIK ATLAS: my legs buckle and yur keeping me up tearing into my core.... legs shivering bad .... GAWDDDD FUKK... pushing your face away trying to shove u off me
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Grin as I dig in deeper in your nerve cluster. Lick my lips as I watch your body in pain. My cock starts to tend. Your arms have not much strength so I just shake them off. "I like that yeah! How about you submit?" Push you to the corner now as I get up on my feet. Still dig into your nerves as my body sandwiches you between me and the corner post. Lick your ear. "SUBMIT!" I taunt you
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: head back in horrifying pain! AWUGHHHGAWD.... shivering and shaking in pain... yu back me into the corner hard... limiting my movement... the ref looks to see this aint an illegal move and not sure u would care if it was.... I GRAB your head with my left hand ignoring you noisy shit about submitting.... pull it to the side... FIRE four straight fingers into the side of your neck sending a spear of PAIN down your neck seizing and stopping your breath - scores a Brachio plexus STRIKE!!!.... your hands busy and caint even block it....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Enjoying the moment of you suffering so much I miss you suddenly sent four fingers into the side of my neck.  My body in pain. Gasp for air as I feel the pain.  FUCKER!  Headbutt in the top of your head. Gasping for air, dazed. I let your nerve free and step back.  My other make fist as the other grabs your left elbow and lifts it up. Kiss my fist and
Swisswrestler: HEARTPUNCH
Swisswrestler: HEARTPUNCH
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu recover fast.... making me come up with emergency options... HOT my head... then levering my left arm up.... didn't see it coming.... AWUUUUUUGHhhhhhh!!!! nails through my pec shivering an icy pain into my lung.... eyes slam shut from the sick pain... I really want to kick you.. I really want to punch you... I caint - hips still spasming out of control shutting down my offense -  from the psoas grip held there that long.... yu hit me agin... BAMMMM eyes snap open from the pain! AWUUUGHhhhhhh hand clutching my left pec gasping.... FUKKKKKKKK that .... HURT...... sinking to the mats... land on m knees...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

DOUBLE BICEPS FLEX as I see you go down on your knees. Know how much it must have hurt. I grab your head, force you on your feet. Got you weakened good. Tuck my arm around your neck again as I force you midring, JUMP and DDT your skull right into the mats.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu manhandle me to the center of the ring... i try shoving you away.... chest in spasms robbing my power... i wanna knee u in the balls... legs still in spasms.... yu kick yur legs at me and we drop fast and hard and i caint stop it! BAMMMMMM..... UGHhhhhhfukkkk.... I blink my eyes open... on my back... hearing the crowd going apeshit... Yur recovering fast from the DDT and i fire a kick to drop u.... I miss!.... dammmit......dazed bad rolling to stand....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Hear the crowd going nuts. Laugh as we land on the mats. See your kick. Cant beleive how you miss me. Must see double so I get up. I sit on your face, my crotch pressed on your mouth. I grab your arms, lift them so my legs can go around, I roll us on my back as my leg wraps around your neck. SQUEEEZING tight, blocking your blood supply to the brain. as your are on your front now, my crotch pressed in your face. You only get my scent as I rise my big arms and flex them for the crowd. "SOME SECONDS AND YOU ARE OUT!" Crowd going nuts now as I SQUEEEZE!
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu smother my face and rock me to my back locking in a bad triangle choke! So dam dazed hard to stop u from completing the choke... now or never I have to get out of this.... yu feel my POWER as I pull my right hand FREE like your grip is nothing.... the lock around my neck is another matter tho.... I rock back sliding you with me and plant my right foot.... POWER everything I got and LIFT... and SLAM you on your back!... the move is ugly and inelegant but effective - yu land with my chin on your junk like a spear!
ERIK ATLAS:

Swisswrestler: Impressed how you fight back...WTF lifted up and slammed down. I SCREEEEAM in pain as your chin crushes my balls. Body struggling, in pain. I let go of my choke but KICK you hard into your face as you escape. Roll to the ropes, gasping, holding my crotch as I look at you
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: You rock my head with a heel strike... i land hard on my back.... shaking my head, grateful I got out of that nasty trap. The crowd goes crazy as both men stand neutral. I remind myself of the cost of failure and grind my teeth in and shut out the pain, centering myself with a deep breath... you see my huge chest rise and fall and my body set into a weapon ready for you... waving you out of the corner
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: I get on my feet, know how badly wounded you must be. I walk towards you, start to run and DUCK! DRIVE my shoulders in those ABS of yours as I sandwich you into the corner post.  BAAAM! Grab the ropes and start pounding those ABS again and again!
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu hit my abs.... driving me back to the corner.... we hit.... and i grin... abs? i can take that all day.... hands together like a huge stone hammer.... DOUBLE AXE SMASH on your back driving you face down on the mats.... I step out...
ERIK ATLAS: SMASH
ERIK ATLAS: SMASH
ERIK ATLAS: SMASH
ERIK ATLAS: SMASH
ERIK ATLAS: hammering you with both fists!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: AAYYEE! Sent on the mats, trapped. Feel the pain the agony! You keep hitting me as I turn on my back, bruised, in panic and KICK both feet into your crotch. "GET OFF ME!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu roll and STRIKE!.... hammering you with power did some good damage but you got those legs trained hard...ARUGHHHH!.... hitting my crotch driving me off you toward the center of the ring dropping me to one knee face screwed into a mask of pain....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Get up on my feet, can barely stand. So much pain, know this will be my last chance. Get behind you, my 18" wrap around your neck as I SQUEEEEZE you tight in my wicked sleeper. Force us to fall and my back as my best weapon, my legs wrap around your waist. SQUEEEZE you there as well. "GIVE IT UP!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu LOCK on the sleeper.... i try and stand and you drag me back to the mats...  thrashing hard i drop my chin to block the hold and flex my thick neck.... your legs lock around my body like jaws of a beartrap...might not crush me but hell not coming loose soon... and not the thing that's killing me... fighting your hands.... still sucking air from that kick....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: I tighten the sleeper as hard as I can. "GO OUT FUCKER!" SQUEEEZE you as hard as I can in my combo, know its now or never!
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: chin still locked onto my chest... yu squeeze hard... big arms working my chin...caint let u under....legs cut into my waist... flex hard... you feel that thick wall of back muscle as yur chest rides me... massive muscle under your control but a mistake will set me free quickly... thrashing to get free... i grab the arm locking the top of the sleeper and start to PEEL your grip off my head... two long minutes pass as I finally make the hold loosen some
ERIK ATLAS: yt


Swisswrestler: NGGGGG FUCK you grab my arm and slowly peep it of your head. I struggle, need a lot of energy to fight it. gR
Swisswrestler: GGRRRRRRR I finally let go of the sleeper but still got you trapped in my tights. Then I suddendly SLAP your ears hard. Then a 2nd time just to be sure I stun you. I wrap my big arm again around your neck. I softly bite your left ear, then you feel my tongue. "IT's done ERIK! This time I got you. Admit it and just let go." The crowd going silent as they see and realize whats happening. My 18" bicep now perfectly around your neck and throat. SQUEEEEZE it tight as I shake your head to make you dizzy...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: (wicked.... fuck) we fight harder and yu finally quit the hold CRAK yu pop my ear and then the other... thighs closing tighter but i can take it.... I shove yur hands free and reach for your ankles... yu quickly snare my neck like u were waiting for that... URRKKHhhh!! eyes wide and yu clamp on my bloodflow hard.... FLEXING my 22' neck... thrashing.... throw my elbow into your ribs!...flexing hard trying to ride this out....
ERIK ATLAS:

Swisswrestler: FEEL the hits on my ribs. I fight the pain. But not as much as I expected. I keep the sleeper locked. Shake your head again to make you more dizzy. FLEX ARMS AND LEGS hard, like a Python I squeeze you now as my biceps works that artery of yours. "IT'S OK, LET GO!" SQUEEEZE as I move my legs to get better leverage and SQUEEEZE them even harder! "NIGHTY NIGHT ERIK!" y
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu say "let go...." NO! NO.... I don't do that... ever.... "Nighty night Erik...." fukkk no no no!!! I try rolling hard to get to all fours.... yu locked onto my back....planting a foot trying to get up... head reeling...NO! i collapse back on my forearms
ERIK ATLAS: shaking and trembling....head reeling,.....
ERIK ATLAS: yu ride my back and i try and stand agin....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: The crowd applauding you as you get on your feet but then collapse. My body pressed on your back, no way to get me away. I SQUEEEZE my grip in tighter, know it's soon done. You feel my cock on your lower back, taunting you as I SQUUUEEZE and bend your back up. Cutting blood and air flow now, forcing your head up as it turns red. FORCE you to look and watch the crowd as my arms sinks deeper and I SQUEEEZE one final time!
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu lift my neck and I'm finally open and completely vulnerable...locked on hard... I collapse back on all fours... yur riding my back yu feel huge muscle trembling under your grip as my power leeches from my brain and eyes roll back.... i fall flat yur still on me... tapping the mats.... and the room fades to black.... you feel me go limp and your legs cut into unflexed muscle... unflexed neck....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: WOW! The finish is unexpected fast. Suddendly your body relaxes, My tight locks drain the rest of your air out of the much bigger and stronger body. Just keep it a 2 seconds longer then let you out of the Sleeper and scissors. Roll you to your back as I kneel in front of you. Rise both my arms and FLEEEX my arms. "The crowd going nuts as their Hero is out, defeated by the smaller rocky." Keep flexing, celebrating as I took a big victory today.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: i feel the crowd more than hear them.... I gasp for air and roll over.... you see my huge chest rise and fall... eyes blinking trying to orient on this shitty world of losing.... I look up and see the pit opening... everyone moving chairs.....shit.... I punch the mats...... dammit........
ERIK ATLAS: yt

ANOUNCED CYRUS WINS!!

Swisswrestler: As the pit opens I grab you by your hair and pull you up. "FOLLOW ME LOSER!" We enter the dungeon and I look around. "THATS PERFECT!" I toss you to the wall, next to a ST.ANDREWS CROSS. You are not fighting as I lick my lips, grab your arms and trap them in the cross so you cant move at all. SLAP your crotch several times as I look in your eyes. "YOU DID NOT EXPECT THAT DID YOU?!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu line me up... I comply with my terms... I lost and would expect the same back from YOU.... yu lock arms and wrists in the cross... I test the cross for strength and smile as yu slap my crotch.... I flinch but know maybe I can get out of this.... I simmer that shit and keep my glare on you....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: I grab your nice blue and shiny gear and RIP it off you, exposing your rod. Then I go to the table and grab some pads and cables. I wrap them around the base of your shaft, then around your balls. Look in your eyes, grin as I turn the electro on medium level, sending shockwaves into your crotch. "SUFFER BIG MAN!"SLAP your cock as you start to struggle. I hold a WARBURTON WEEL and my left and start torturing your big balls as the electricity runs through it, then up your shaft. "HOW YOU LIKE THAT?!"
Swisswrestler: yt




ERIK ATLAS: yu got for broke and want to break me.... the tens unit wired to the steel wheel... needles fire electric jolts through my balls and dick.... eyes shut and i set my jaw.... head rocks back... neck and chest and arms flexed!!! MMmmfffff!!!    and silence myself.... shaking.... taking it
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: "YEAH YOU TAKE IT LIKE A REAL MAN ERIK!" I run down your cumveins, love as I see your body twitching but you dont say a word. Then I run the weel up on your ABS, then on your nipples. Work around them, torturing you there as SLAP your balls as hard as I can.  I step back and go back to the table. Exchange the wheel for some ropes and clamps as the electro still works your rod. I come back and wrap the rope around your cock. "I WANT IT BIG AND LEAKING BIG MAN!" Tight around your shaft, making sure your tool will pump up fast, then around your cock, let the balls free, want you to shoot. Then put on the clams on both of your hard nipples. Laugh as I look in your eyes, make a fist and
Swisswrestler: PUNCH
Swisswrestler: PUNCH
Swisswrestler: PUNCH
Swisswrestler: Your ABS hard, knowing you cant flex them with the electro running trough you
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu work my nips with the wheel and the juice... i can tell this is just beginning and hisssss hissss with every breath, eyes closed centering and focusing on taking the pain... forcing myself to breathe steadily... i get a steady simple breathUGHHHGHhhh u hit me in the balls when my eyes were closed and dint see it coming... UGHhhhfuk!
ERIK ATLAS: yu laugh and start with the fists...UGHfff!
ERIK ATLAS: UGHfff!
ERIK ATLAS: UGHfff!
ERIK ATLAS: UGHfff!
ERIK ATLAS: eyes fixed on you flexed like stone taking it
ERIK ATLAS: (MY cock VERY hard as u rope it up) - yt

Swisswrestler: I see you flex your ABS but dont care. I got some shots and your ABS turned red. I SLAP your BALLS hard! SLAP SLAP SLAP! Make you feel the pain. Back to the table I grab more stuff. I take a vibrator and tie it around the base of your shaft and balls. Your big rod pumped up now, cumveins popping up and rockhard. I turn on the vibrator on the highest level as I feel your body twitching. I have iron knuckels on my fist now as I start to hammer your ABS. BAM BAM BAM not stoping as I PUCH your ABS as hard as I can. My free hand on the clams as I TWIST your nipple around. "AS SOON YOU CUM YOUR ABS WILL BREAK! SUBMIT!"
Swisswrestler: BAM!
Swisswrestler: BAM!
Swisswrestler: BAM!
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu keep hitting my abs and i focus and take the slams... redness outside, steel inside... UGHfffff! yu hit balls agin... steeling myself to take the abuse coming... my cock hard now a spike with your rope expertly around it to make sure i stay hard.... something touches my junk... a vibrator..... BVVvvvvvvvvvvvv hummig like a bee OH MAHgawd.... it feels GOOD and a pearl of cum leaks out of my cock, forcing me to break silence.... UGHHHH u carve another fist in me... twisting my nipple....
ERIK ATLAS: ""AS SOON YOU CUM YOUR ABS WILL BREAK! SUBMIT!""
ERIK ATLAS: I look at yu and slowly grin..."Yu can't... break that wall..."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: I short stop just to SLAP your leaking rod. "I CAN AND I WILL!" I continue to punch your ABS, feel your body slowly tensing as your are worked everywhere. NIPPLES, BALLS, COCK, ABS. I SMILE as I grab your cock. Give it 5 slow and hard jerks, feeling the pre cocming out your balls charging. 5 fast jerks and I come back to your ABS.
Swisswrestler: PUNCH!
Swisswrestler: PUNCH!
Swisswrestler: PUNCH!
Swisswrestler: "CUM AND BREAK BIG MAN!!!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu got me at many angles.... shaking and flexing hard, breaths in short puffs... yu start jerking my cock and i shake... trying to focus on something dull l;ike accounting knitting or something... my cock drools as yu PUNCH me more...flexing hard after that first onbe..UFFFFFF!!!!! UGHFFFF!!!!. taking the shots.... still not cumming....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: I GRAB both your nipples and TWIST them around. "YOU STILL FIGHTING? YOU LOST BIG MAN!" Step closer, body to body, give you a hot mankiss as I press the vibrator deep on your BALLS with my knee. Step back, look at your inflated rod. Smirk and show you a bottle with ICE and HOT cream. Cream it around your rod, wait until it starts to work as I give your cock some more jerks. "FEELS LIKE LUPED NOW!" I taunt you.
Swisswrestler: PUNCH!
Swisswrestler: PUNCH!
Swisswrestler: PUNCH!
Swisswrestler: CUUM BOY!
Swisswrestler: yg
Swisswrestler: yt


ERIK ATLAS: yu KISSSSsss me and drive in that vibrator... I moan a long wimpering groan as I am so so so close to cumming.... yu break the kiss and show me the icy hot stuff.... I suppress a grin... it was my stupid human trick to take that shit in the locker room proving it wont hurt me... but right now with all these tests going at the same time, it might just be worse.... yu JERK my cock... it FIRES up and my load feels boiling close... "UGHHHhhhh.....!!" head back moaning... then u PUNCH me driving my load back to impossible.... AWWwwwwwwww! head dropping forward... gawd i want to to that time.... caint now... mind CRAZING like there's glass breaking all around me
ERIK ATLAS: FUKKKK.... cock throbbing but wont cum after the punches
ERIK ATLAS: ....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: "STILL FIGHTING?" But know it cant take long anymore. I stop the punches for a moment. Show you a small egg, click on it and it starts to vibrate as well. "YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED IT! I toss it into the icy and hot cream. Cover it well as I bring it behind you and THRUST it into your hot and tight ass. "TAKE THIS!" as I force it all the way in.
Swisswrestler: TIME! PUNCH!
Swisswrestler: TO! PUNCH!
Swisswrestler: CUM! PUNCH
Swisswrestler: PUNCH!
Swisswrestler: PUNCH!
Swisswrestler: yt
ERIK ATLAS: yu show me the egg.... grind my teeth, showing yu Atlas is power and it won't fall easy.... yu put it in me.. I flex hard to try and stop u with ass muscle power alone.... yu win out and shove it in my ass... OH FUKKKKK it's magic and hell at the same time... instantly painfully hot and making my cock leak a stream through the tight rope... then u start hitting me... it wont matter... my guts shivering from the exertions... then yur stomach it HIT with a steaming BLAST of cum super pressured and desperate driven hyarder by your strike!
ERIK ATLAS: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUKKKKK... shaking... flexing hard as i can
ERIK ATLAS: CUMMING MORE
ERIK ATLAS: sweat soaked and mind reeling... leaving my body...floating....
ERIK ATLAS: yt
Swisswrestler: "YES THAT IS A GOOD BOY!" Kepp punching your ABS 3 more time, make sure I destroy them and you will remember this. I watch you drain your load, rope after rope, hitting me, the floor. I free your wrists and let you fall on your knees, exhausted. Grab a CLAW HOLD helper and put it on my right hand. Look in your exes as I DIG my fingers into those abused ABS HAAAARD
Swisswrestler: "FEEL THAT BIG MAN!!"
Swisswrestler: As I dig in deeper and deeper
Swisswrestler: yt
CLAW HOLD HELPER

ERIK ATLAS: Yu hammer and hammer my abs.... I see u turning and slip a glove on.... shaking my head in horror.... NO no no Cyrus... NO! AWIUGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! the three spiked hook grips SLICE into my ab wall and I'm reduced to screaming spasms of PAIN... trying to inhale and caint... eyes wide..... gasp ... gasp and SREAM.. AWUUUGHGHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh.... aughhh...aughhh! stop..... flexing trying to protect my core and its impossible... blood running down my core
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: "YOU WANTED THAT SO STOP BEGGING!" I dig in hard and deep. See the blood dropping as I keep on the pressure for 2 more minutes. When I am finished your core is destroyed. I grab your left arm and bend it up. My left hand still has the iron knuckels as I give them a kiss. "NIGHTY NIGHT ERIK!" AS I heartpunch you so hard you never felt before. As you body twitches and goes limp I turn around and head for the lockerroom...Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu hold my abs for two whole minutes like eternity.... shaivering in pain - all the other gear still working on me, vibrator, electric, hot egg inside me... i cant focus and the hooks inside me hurt bad.... yu RELEASE and i scream as my nerves shriek in pain.. AWUUGHHHHhhhhhh... ffffffukkkk!..... seeing you put on knux.....  oh shit.... In desperation i FLEX on the cross trying to break it... POURING EVERYTHING I HAVE INTO THE MOVE.... ....fails... no no UGHHHHHHHHHHHH yu HIT my left pec..... my breath freezes and my eyes snap wide.....
ERIK ATLAS: shaking.... eyes roll back in my head...
ERIK ATLAS: goig limp in the restraints
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Suddendly I stop and turn around. Look at you. "NO I AM NOT FINISHED!" I grab your legs and pull them up in the air, LOCK your ankels in the cross where your arms were just moments before. You hand now upsidedown, still limp. I grab your cock and start JERKING you as fast as I can. Know with the electro, the ropes, vibrator on cock and in your ass, pounding your prostate its just a matter of time. As I feel your limp body tensing I stop jerking, poing your cock to the floor and your face. PUNCH you one last time. "YOU GOT PERMISSION TO CUM ERIK!"
Swisswrestler: As I leave there, this orgasm for you alone to enjoy
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Fuck yur permission.... fuck yur stroking.... I'm like a dog with his leg flopping around as u find that scratch spot that makes him act like a spaz... i couldnt stop if i wanted to...  A RIVER of cum runs out of my cock and down my chest slowly running a line to ny neck,.. shaking, close to shock.... at your mercy completely
ERIK ATLAS: yt
ERIK ATLAS: ATLAS LEFT TO THE MERCY OF THE ASSEMBLED CROWD

No comments:

Post a Comment