Monday, March 12, 2018

THE GLADIATOR VS ATLAS - REMATCH REVENGE?



ERIK ATLAS: The Atlas Arena - walking in with confidence - last outing was rough but victorious - Wrecked Jeff Seid; muscleman and gladiator and brought him to a crazy pain and pleasure climax in my dungeon - wanting a rematch - I will hurt him again - Standing 6'5", weighing in at 286 pounds, lean and mean after the barn chewed 15 pounds off me in 11 days - but that was weeks ago - not counting the money yet but I plan on winning - 60" chest 22.5" arms, 34 waist, huge 32" quads... THUMP my chest hard Black leather vest, black leather shorts with exposing side lacing - black boots the announcer shouts ,MASTER OFTHE HOUSE - ERIK ATLAS!
ERIK ATLAS: I ENTER TO WILD APPLAUSE and make wasy to the ring... waiting center ring for my opponent
ERIK ATLAS: yt


sup2003a: I come out wanting payback for the torment I suffered.  At 22, standing at 6’1 195 of SHREDDED muscle..48C, 28W, CUT 8 pac abs, 20 inch gunz, V tapered bod…still cocky as hell.  Make my way to the ring…hear the crowd cheer for you as the master of the house.  Mutter to myself…NOT FOR LONG.  Sporting black hoodie, black short shorts, blue waistband…barefoot…walk confidently toward the ring…grab ropes..LAUNCH over the ropes..bounce on the apron…look over at you…GLARING..BOUNCE PECS..
sup2003a: PAYBACKS GONNA BE A BITCH FUCKER..yt





ERIK ATLAS: Yu got some handsome tight pecs and yea... that's making a nice pretty fotoshoot.... i got a serious face and FLEX hard - my chest LEAPS compared to yur chest... TIGHT muscle both men... I walk up, core flexed and looking solid as fuck... hand out to shake as custom... "You made some great sounds last time... I got some new toys for you..." yt


sup2003a: I BET YOU DO..CAN’T WAIT TO USE THEM ON YOU!!
sup2003a: as I take your hand…shake..yt

ERIK ATLAS: We shake yu make the noise I was hoping..."Maybe someone here will show yu how to use them..." The second our hands part the starting SIREN SOUNDS... I back up hard circling you then rush forward...SHOVing yu back into the ropes....
 
sup2003a: circlin..ughgh….shoved back into the ropes…rebound…leap..CLOTHESLINE to your THROAT..yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu HIT me hard... able and ready for that rolling back snapping to my feet... arms up taking most of the damage...yu rise with me and PULL past you getting behind... SHOVE yu into the corner SLAMMED in hard... huge wall of powwer behind yu... riding yur crack in the corner...HUMP yur young ass..."Show me some noise...?"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: ughghg..as you slam me forward into the corner..feel you pressing against me on my backside…humping my muscled ass..
sup2003a: raise and DRIVE an elbow back to the side of your head..then again…THAT THE NOISE YOU WANT FUCKA..yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu FIRE an elbow back rockin my head the place swells with an ooOOOooo as yu clobber me a good - I step back and DRIVE a boot aimed at the small of yur back!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: RAURHAHR..as you drive a boot to my lower back..SLAM into the corner hardsup2003a: spin around in the corner…DRIVE A HEEL to your gut hard..yt
sup2003a: 

ERIK ATLAS: The place get treated to muscle armor on display... NAIL yur back - truly knowing i need to bash a hole there and this is just the beginning... yu fire a gut shot into me driving me back... rush back in and ram yu in close quarters agin... GRAB yur wrist feeling yur kick in my guts... turn and PULL your arm levered over my shoulder! JUDO throw onto your ass in the center of the ring! BOOM... me standing behind you holding yur arm...ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: WHOOOAAAA..as you THROW me to the center of the ring..LANDING HARD on my ass - try to pull my arm free..yanking
sup2003a: as I plant feet..try to press up..yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu PULL - NOPE! no progress,, locking yur arm over my forearm and under my pit...yu PLANT yur feet arcing up... I GRAB yur head.... yu just HANDED me a dragon lock on your head.. I PULL yur face into my right pit and SLAM yur guts with my left! BOOOM! dropping down with you still in my pit... crowd moans seeing yu take a hard hit blind to it coming....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: FUCUCCKCK…as you pull me back..tucking my head in your pit
sup2003a: bent back..squirming..smelling your scent from your pit as I struggle to get my head free
sup2003a: ARIAUGHRHAHGHHRAHGH…drop to knees as you SLAM me hard
sup2003a: groaning into your pit..trying to turn..try to hit with elbow..not much room..struggling to get free..yt

ERIK ATLAS: YU thrash like a champ to get free... yu NAIL elbows into my ribs convincing me to get this shifted something that HURTS YOU MORE and me LESS! I get the opportunity...CLENCH the right arm dragonlock TIGHTER sealing yur face into my pit and PLANT my feet... I STAND... Hoisting your neck up... and LIFT my right knee into yor small of your back  hard and drop back to one knee - the hard shot ROCKIN YU UP 2' and falling back DOWN onto my knee... YUR FACE crushed into my pit on that hard bottom
 
sup2003a: AHRAHGHAH…as you lock the dragonlock on..muffled screams in your pit as you pull me up…ARHARHHRHARHAHRAHRRH.as you drop my back on your extended knee…arms reaching out…trying to scratch at you…flailing around
sup2003a: back on fire…throbbin with pain
sup2003a: hands reach up..pulling at your arm..trying to get head free..yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu FIGHT to get my arm free from yur face.... never seriously seen any man smothered out in a dragon lock, boned, horny, writhing and fucked yes, but not actual KO.... know I have to move this hold to finish u... I grin and look around - my buddies know thisa look on my face and call it "Watch my trick" or "Hold my beer" depending on how much I been enjoying myself....I LOCK tight again and LAUNCH yu up like last time with a kick to your back...yu go UP... release and double grip my hands.... and yu go DOWM yu HIT and i SLAM yur guts with a simultaneous DOUBLE AXE SMASH to the guts!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: getting light headed in the dragon…face red under your pitsup2003a: NONONONNOO..mppmppmmmpmpm as my screams muffled in your pit…as you launch me up
sup2003a: ARHAHRAHRHARHRH.as you kick my back..as I come back down
sup2003a: ARHARHAHGHHGHGH
sup2003a: both barrels SLAM my 8 pac
sup2003a: CRASHING to the canvas in agony…holding my gut…roll on the canvas 3x…as I cough hard..yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu HIT hard... we aint really moved far from this corner... I stand after slamming yu brutal... yu look rocked and the prettiest version of broken I know... keeping the steam i step 2 steps back.. UP on the middle turnbuckle... aiming at those abs FLYINGKNEE DROP! BOOOOMMM!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: laying there…see you leap with the flying knee drop..but I roll out of the way in the knick of time as you DRIVE your knee into the canvas hard
sup2003a: see you SLAM in near me….PULL right leg in…SLAM it into the side of your head…once…twice…THREE TIMES HARD..yt

ERIK ATLAS: I FLY and gawdrammmut... UGHHHhhh hit the canvas hard. gawdrammmut...gawdrammmut...!!! holding my knee in pain....UHHHH yu start raining shots to my head... curling to a ball guarding against those three brutal hits... SHOVE yu away!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: I stagger up…see you holding your knee on the mat..STOMP THAT injured KNEE…kick it
sup2003a: then grab leg …YANK HARD…PULLING toward the center…then LEAP…SNAPPING your leg up and over…your knee almost hitting the mat near your shoulder..yt
sup2003a: CROWD GOING WILD…SCREAMING FOR YOU

ERIK ATLAS: working my leg STOMPIN IT... flexing HARD like stone to save my joint UGHHH FUKKK hurts.... then yu LAUNCH over me... RIP my leg good... pain running like a big 3" wide zipper up the back of my leg!... yu reverse forturns here as i hold my leg...FUKKK.... yur abs look red and somewhat used but yur looking fine elsewhere's...bet yu still smell my pit
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: walk back over..grab leg..lift up..kick the back of your knee…OVER AND OVER AND OVER..GONNA DESTROY YOUR FUCKIN KNEE BIG MAN…YOU’RE LEAVING THIS RING A CRIPPLE…yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu FIRE FOUR nasty kick into my leg promisin to cripple me... FLEXin taking hits but adding up and HURTS deep and bad... shaking my head as yu rear back for another.. PULL BOTH knees to my chest hard...KICK HARD!... hits yur bearing leg and DROP yu hard on yur face next to me!... rollin on top of you scramblin for position... sweaty burning hot muscle on top of you...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: UATAHGHHRHGH…as you kick me hard…landing beside you…try to roll away but you roll on top…press hands to the mat hard…ROLLING..getting you on your back..DRIVE ELBOW to your kidney..yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu ROLL me over hitting on my back, yur back on my torso..NAIL my kidney... right about now I would wrap my legs around yu and that feels so bad right now that aint gonna work.... snaking arms under yours LOCK in a FULL NELSON CLAMP yu on top of me writhing... i kick us over DROPPING back on top of you GRINDING hard on you!Neck WRENCHED down... crotch riding yur ass....ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: ARHAHHFUFUCKKKKK
sup2003a: neck on fire
sup2003a: head pressed to chest..suddenly rolled over…feel you bone hard on my ass…struggling hard..trying to power my arms down..STRAINING..neck on THROBBING..gritting teeth in pain..yt

ERIK ATLAS: Taking the needed breather as yur forced to carry my weight and feel my cock practice run yur ass crack...the room swells to roaring as the see my built bubble ass HUMP and HUMP yur ass... "OH this will make a great sportspage pic huh bitch?" HUMP yu agin and agin.... i PLANT knees and inch them forward and PULL yur chest off the canvas pinning yur junk into the floor... "Yu remember that steel wool on yur nipple... I do... " now I'm thinking about spending the money.. CRANK yur neck and bend yur back closer and closer to a camel nelson...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: ughgh…feel your weight on me…as you hump my ass….feel your throbbing rod through the material..pressing into my crack..humping..YOUUUU FUCCKK..as I grunt…trying to power out..arms straining but can’t budge..feel you plant knees..as you pull my chest up off the canvas
sup2003a: ARHAHRAHRHARHAHRHAHRHARHRHFUCCKKK
sup2003a: my huge package pressed to the mat as I squirm..struggling…
sup2003a: ARAHRGRAARHARRAHRAHRFUUCK
sup2003a: as you crank my neck more..bending me back more…chest lifted higher off the mat..sweating..BACK THROBBING
sup2003a: ARHRUAAHRHAGHHRAHHGHGHG..face grimacing..ARHAHRHRAHGHGHHHGGH..yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu are inside a champ... taking this pain so good... it's gonna get worser for u; I can pull hard back but make little progress... so starting to rock... side to side... rock left and right and left... each shift i inch a knee forward 1/2" and wrench yur spine more... rock and rock... knees under yur pits, like a car jack lifting yur chest and bending the small of yur back... rock and rock... yur arms over my knees now and yur nips pointing to Dubuke; then SETTLE on yur back... CAMEL NELSON LOCKED IN 100% with 286 pounds on yur ass as a fulcrum!
ERIK ATLAS: "BUST YUR BACK Jeff.... time to decide...."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: AHRHARHARHRAH.nONOOOONOOOFUCCKKNOOOO>.as you rock me back and forth..feet kicking the mat as I struggle…inched up..into camel nelson
sup2003a: AHRHARHARHAHRAHRHARHARHAHRHRHRAHRAHHARHARHARHRAHHRHARHRHARHA
sup2003a: EYES BULGING IN PAIN
sup2003a: face red….trying to hold out..BACK THROBBING…trying to find a way out…..body wracked with pain..not sure how much longer I can hold out..yt

ERIK ATLAS: The crowd thundering for you... locked desperate in a painful crushing submission.... I ROCK back 3 whole inches intensifying the pain.... shuifting.... sliding my hold to grab yur wrists... SURFBOARD.... and legs forward.... wont take much.... HUGE legs go around your battered ribcage.... PULL BACK angling yur spine backwards more and legs CLAMP AROUND YOU.....I speak plainly..."If i flex Jeff... even through the pains u gave me...I will break your ribs...." S-Q-U-E-E-Z-E starts amplified x 10 by position and leverage! FIRE OF burning connections in your whole ribcage as they tear and crush.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: RHARHHARHRHAHRHARARHA..as you reposition…surfboard…legs around ribs
sup2003a: ARHAHRHARUFUCKKN
sup2003a: NOOOOO
sup2003a: ANRHAHARHAHGHGHGHGHG
sup2003a: NOO MOREEE
sup2003a: ARHHAHRHGHAGHGHGHAHGHGHG....GIVIIVEEEEE
sup2003a: yt

ERIK ATLAS: "Maybe I want those ribs broke... say yur sorry..."
ERIK ATLAS: TIGHTER
ERIK ATLAS: YT

sup2003a: ARHARHHRAHHGHRARHRFUCCKNONOMOREE>>>>>STOOPP...PLEEEASE
sup2003a: ARHARHAHGHARHAHGHARHHHGHRHHGHGHGHHGHGGHA
sup2003a: so much pain…almost passing out..yt

ERIK ATLAS: "Dint you try to crippple me? Crekt me ifn I'm wrong?" Sliver....TIGHTER...
ERIK ATLAS: "SORRY say it!"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: ARARARHARHHRHRHRAHHAGHGHAHGGHHGA>>SOO..SOORRRRYYYY
sup2003a: ARHAHRAHHGHGHHGHARHAHGHG
sup2003a: yt

ERIK ATLAS: RELEASE IMMEDIATELY

sup2003a: crash tot he mat
sup2003a: lay there..panting

sup2003a: groaning


ERIK ATLAS: Kick yu out of the HELL yu rode the last 8 minutes
ERIK ATLAS: i stand and raise my arms overhead!
ERIK ATLAS: circling you
ERIK ATLAS: grin down at you

sup2003a: as I reach back..caressing my back..moaning

ERIK ATLAS: "I made some plans bitch"
ERIK ATLAS: GRAB yur arm and LIFT y u roughly

sup2003a: try to crawl on the mat…thinking Ive got to get out of here

ERIK ATLAS: SLAP on my bearhug!
ERIK ATLAS: SQUEEEZE!

sup2003a: suddenly..your grab arm..lift
sup2003a: ARHAHRHARHARHHAHARHHFUCUKHHHGHAGHHAG
sup2003a: as you lock on a BEARHUG

ERIK ATLAS: S-Q-U-E-E-Z-E

sup2003a: squirming

ERIK ATLAS: more

sup2003a: ARHAHRAHRHARHAHRAHRHARHRAHHAHHAHRAHRHRAHRHAHRH
sup2003a: wrap legs around waist as I get hoisted up

ERIK ATLAS: relenting by half as yur legs lock on

sup2003a: cock throbbin on your abs

ERIK ATLAS: "I was talking and you looked distracted.... yu listening?"

sup2003a: thrashing…back on fire

ERIK ATLAS: S-Q-U-E-E-Z-E !!!

sup2003a: ARHARHAHGHHAARHAHRHARAHRHAHRHAHAHRAHRHR

ERIK ATLAS: "I asked u something!!

sup2003a: forearm to chin..other arm..behind your neck..FORCE YOUR HEAD BACK..as I try to lock on a KISS OF DEATH SLEEPER

ERIK ATLAS: S-Q-U-E-E-Z-E  and shake!!!

sup2003a: AARHRHH..BACK ON FIRE AS I JERK HEAD BACK
sup2003a: ARHARHHRHARHAHGHRHAHRHA

ERIK ATLAS: WORKING TO BREAK YUR INSIDES

sup2003a: as you shake me
sup2003a: Getting winded
sup2003a: struggling for air
sup2003a: sleeper hard to keep on
sup2003a: ARRAHARRHAHRHRA.AGHAGHHGAHG..yt

ERIK ATLAS: .....and drop....

sup2003a: crash to the mat

ERIK ATLAS: yu slip off and the hold not enuf to keep u on me... lucky for me - that woulda been unfortunate....for me...
ERIK ATLAS: BOYS!

sup2003a: lay there..panting…caressing back again

ERIK ATLAS: fix him up
ERIK ATLAS: i walk to the dungeon area that opens and there are two assistants dressed an 
executioners; they pull you out of the ring, instructed to assist not actually harm you
ERIK ATLAS: you are laid on the floor
ERIK ATLAS: arms locked in two devices

sup2003a: what..noooolnoo..as  the assistants carry me…lock my arms
sup2003a: try to pull free..thrashing

ERIK ATLAS: they clamp on your biceps forearms and elbow joint - finishes with a bar they strap over the back of your hands
ERIK ATLAS: PUNCH u in the gut!
ERIK ATLAS: yu look up and that's me

sup2003a: ARHAHAHGHRHAHRHGGH..as you slam my gut

ERIK ATLAS: 'They want yur arms to stay connected... i wasnt interested... yu interested?"

sup2003a: look upat you
sup2003a: yyy….ess..ugaghghgh

ERIK ATLAS: slow nod

sup2003a: as I lay there..groaning

ERIK ATLAS: i help them finish strapping you in.... like wrist shackles but total redesign... clamp many points of your arm and you hold a bar....
ERIK ATLAS: i LIFT yu into a fireman carry...limping alittle - leg throbbing thank u fucker....
ERIK ATLAS: drag you to the hoist
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: hoisted up..carried over the shoulder…squirm a bit on your shoulders..arms…bound..tied up..yt
ERIK ATLAS: 

ERIK ATLAS: destination
ERIK ATLAS: with improvements so yur arms survive
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: laying there..as I am attached to the winch
sup2003a: body…sore…in pain…nooo.noooo…as I lay there..
sup2003a: as I start to get yanked up..yt

ERIK ATLAS: I GRAB yur trunks and they come DOWN as yu go UP...
ERIK ATLAS: yur in horrible pain i bet so the lift is bad....
ERIK ATLAS: "Imagine this with busted ribs bitch?"
ERIK ATLAS: "Aint i nice?"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: OHHFUUFUCKKKKK
sup2003a: as I go up…lifted to my ass…the up to my feet
sup2003a: then off the floor…
sup2003a: toes trying to reach the floor but can’t reach
sup2003a: as I GROAN and MOAN IN PAIN

ERIK ATLAS: yu go up and i start working on STOPmy assembly table... i have ideas tonight...

sup2003a: ARHARHAHRHARHHAHRH
sup2003a: head rolling back  as  groan

ERIK ATLAS: I call stop the lift!
ERIK ATLAS: from my table

sup2003a: my huge soft cock..dangling..as I moan

ERIK ATLAS: they stop lifting yu.... inches from the floor
ERIK ATLAS: i place a stool there just out of reach....
ERIK ATLAS: "yur nice to me... yu get the stool..."
ERIK ATLAS: i let it touch yur toe
ERIK ATLAS: "Yur a dick.... i kick it away..."

sup2003a: ohhh

ERIK ATLAS: looking yu in the eye
ERIK ATLAS: "Who's yur friend?"

sup2003a: as I try to touch the stool with my toe

ERIK ATLAS: grin
ERIK ATLAS: just out of reach
ERIK ATLAS: well bitch?

sup2003a: ughgh..what..what?  as I look at you wondering what the hell you are talking about

ERIK ATLAS: OK
ERIK ATLAS: I GRAB yur left pec DEEP
ERIK ATLAS: claw sinks in hard!

sup2003a: AHRHARHARHAHRAHRHARHARHHRAHRHAHHRAHAHRAHHRA

ERIK ATLAS: hurts huh?

sup2003a: thrashing in pain
sup2003a: PEC ON FIRE
sup2003a: ARHARHARHAHRAHRHAHRHARHRHAHRHARHRAHRHRHHRA

ERIK ATLAS: grab yur head and MAKE you nod  yes
ERIK ATLAS: YES it hurts right?

sup2003a: feet kicking weakly as I dangle there
sup2003a: ARHAHRAHHRAUUUE
sup2003a: YYYYYYEEAASSSSSSS

ERIK ATLAS: let go of yur head

sup2003a: as I scream

ERIK ATLAS: kiss my fingers of my other hand

sup2003a: head flops back

ERIK ATLAS: GRAB yyur right pec!
ERIK ATLAS: CRUSING hard

sup2003a: ARHAHRHARHRAHAHRHNOONNNON.. ..LLLLETT GOOOO

ERIK ATLAS: CRUSHING hard

sup2003a: ARHARHAHRHRAHRHRHAHRHRHAHRHAHRHARHRHAHRH
sup2003a: feels like your are ripping the muscle off..as I SCREAM

ERIK ATLAS: yeaaa that hurts too

sup2003a: ARHRHAHGHHRAHHGHRHAGHHRAHGHRHAHGHHG

ERIK ATLAS: no this is like your pec is coming off
ERIK ATLAS: I start to hang my weight on your pec LEANING back

sup2003a: ARYARHAHRHARHAHRAHRHRHRARH
sup2003a: EYES BULGE FROM MY FACE
sup2003a: as your hang off me

ERIK ATLAS: yea THATS bad

sup2003a: NOOOOOOMOOOOREEEE

ERIK ATLAS: letting go

sup2003a: LLETT MMMMEE GOO
sup2003a: ARHARHAHRAHRHARHARHAHHRHARHRHAHRHAR

ERIK ATLAS: push the stool closer

sup2003a: ohhhhhhh
sup2003a: as you release

ERIK ATLAS: yu can if yu try to stand in it

sup2003a: moan..throw head back

ERIK ATLAS: did you ever imagine yur that strong?

sup2003a: I see the stool..try to plant feet on it

ERIK ATLAS: push it closer
ERIK ATLAS: there u go

sup2003a: put feet on it…feeling some relief
sup2003a: panting…sweating..body glistening

ERIK ATLAS: hand on yur pecs
ERIK ATLAS: rubbing

sup2003a: as I feel you rub my pecs

ERIK ATLAS: see'its NICE when i';m yur friend huh?

sup2003a: I moan..yes..nice….friend..
sup2003a: ohhh

ERIK ATLAS: heheheh SLAP yur pecs!! CRAKKK!

sup2003a: ughggh…as you slap pecs..feet slide off stool for a second..but I manage to reach it again

ERIK ATLAS: walk back to my table listening to you breathe....
ERIK ATLAS: come back with a few things in hand
ERIK ATLAS: "I like yur torso
ERIK ATLAS: yu done some great work
ERIK ATLAS: i Kiss yur nipple
ERIK ATLAS: HUG yur body
ERIK ATLAS: huge arms close around you

sup2003a: feel you kiss my nip..then hug me
sup2003a: moan weakly

ERIK ATLAS: fl;ex abs on yur cock
ERIK ATLAS: yea yu like that huh
ERIK ATLAS: speak up

sup2003a: feel you press your abs against my cock..flexing
sup2003a: yyyyes…I mutter weakly..body in so much pain…

ERIK ATLAS: I spritz a haze of alcohol on that nipple
ERIK ATLAS: CLAMP
ERIK ATLAS: and 3 pound weight
ERIK ATLAS: HANGS hard

sup2003a: the nip..sprayed with alcohol..cools..AHRHARHRHAHRHARHRHA..eyes bulge as you attach clip
sup2003a: AUGAGHGHAHHGGHHGAHGH..as you attach a 3lb weight
sup2003a: AHRHARHARHAHRHARHHRAHARHHRHARHFUCUCUUKKKKKKKKK

ERIK ATLAS: i turn to the tableERIK ATLAS: come back
ERIK ATLAS: ball gag
ERIK ATLAS: STRAP to yur face
ERIK ATLAS: walk behind yu and finish the buckle
ERIK ATLAS: STRAP tight


sup2003a: noo…nooooo..as I see you come to me with it..then shoved in mouth.
sup2003a: gahghagh…ghagh..
sup2003a: as you strap it on
sup2003a: eyes watering..gagging

ERIK ATLAS: yu work the gag and try to kick it out
ERIK ATLAS: yeaaaayur in some stress huh?

sup2003a: mpmpmhh..head nods up and down

ERIK ATLAS: in my hand yu see a steel tool

sup2003a: though it could my natural movement as I hang there in pain

ERIK ATLAS:
sup2003a: I see the tool..eyes go wide

ERIK ATLAS: grin
ERIK ATLAS: place it on your abs
ERIK ATLAS: not hard

sup2003a: MPPPPMPMPM..as I try to scream no..but screams muffled

ERIK ATLAS: ROLL to your unclamped nipple slowly
ERIK ATLAS: slowly

sup2003a: ARHHARHARHRAHHARHRH….as I scream into the ball gag

ERIK ATLAS: OVER the nipple
ERIK ATLAS: PUSH in

sup2003a: AHRHARHARH…body jerks off the stool..trying to get it away

ERIK ATLAS: WHOOPS

sup2003a: ARHAHRHARHRAHRH..but other pain fills my bod

ERIK ATLAS: hey  that must suck huh??

sup2003a: AHRHARHAHRHARHAHRH..as you press to my nips

ERIK ATLAS: yur free off the stool
ERIK ATLAS: the weight swinging the other nip clamp as yu struggle
ERIK ATLAS: pull it off yur nipple

sup2003a: AURAHG..but again muffled

ERIK ATLAS: stepping back as yu work out your hanging situation

sup2003a: eyes watering in pain

ERIK ATLAS: circle u

sup2003a: hanging there..dangling
sup2003a: as you circle

ERIK ATLAS: yu want the stool back?

sup2003a: I try to reach my foot out..to reach it

ERIK ATLAS: tips over completely

sup2003a: ugghhg…as I see it drop

ERIK ATLAS: OHHH now u done it...
ERIK ATLAS: that needs a punishment
ERIK ATLAS: yu think?
ERIK ATLAS: WELL?

sup2003a: mppphjhhmmmpmpmhh..as I try to shake my head no

ERIK ATLAS: I set down the Wartenburg wheel
ERIK ATLAS: hold up this
ERIK ATLAS: 

ERIK ATLAS: NINE wheels?

sup2003a: EYES BULGING…shaking head back and forth…screaming please..noo..but the gag blocks it

ERIK ATLAS: ROLLING it up and down your abs like I'm scrubbing a pan
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down

sup2003a: ARHARHHRHARHAHRHAHRHRA H RHRHAH RHRHAHARHHRARAHHA RHRHHGHGHG

ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: to your legs
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: behind you
ERIK ATLAS: yur back
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: ...

sup2003a: as I SCREAM…even through the gag…people in the wrestling ring area can hear the screams
sup2003a: HARHAHRAHRAHRHHRHARHARHAHRAHRHA
sup2003a: ARHHRHRAHHRAHR
sup2003a: as it punctures red lined stripes into my smooth skin and tight muscled body ...skin as I SCREAM
sup2003a: body .head..JERKING WILDLY as I swing from the hoist

ERIK ATLAS: the cameras catching this - the drones catch it too
ERIK ATLAS: to your ass
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down

sup2003a: AHRAHRH
sup2003a: ARHARHAR

 ERIK ATLAS: legs again

sup2003a: ARHHRHARHARH

ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: UP down
ERIK ATLAS: ... and drop it on the table
ERIK ATLAS: slowly sliding the stool into place as yu recover

sup2003a: body
swinging
sup2003a: augahgh….as you stop….tears..streaming down my face

ERIK ATLAS: let me clean up

sup2003a: as you push the stool into place…reach out…touch it..oohhh…feeling some relief

ERIK ATLAS: I grab the spray bottle of alcohol
ERIK ATLAS: fisssk fissk fissk
ERIK ATLAS: three sprays over your chest
ERIK ATLAS: ON PRICKLING FIRE
ERIK ATLAS: fisssk fissk fissk   fisssk fissk fissk fisssk fissk fissk

sup2003a: ARYARHAHRHARHAHGHRHAHGAGHHG

ERIK ATLAS: over yur back SKIN SEARING
ERIK ATLAS: "see...all clean"

sup2003a: as you spray alcohol..BODY JERKS in pain
sup2003a: as I SCREAM OUT BUT AGAIN MUFFLED
sup2003a: so much pain..throwing my head back and forth in agony

ERIK ATLAS: slide the stool in place HUG your hips and place u on it safe....

sup2003a: searing pain

ERIK ATLAS: hugging yu from behind

sup2003a: ughgh..as you put me on the stool…relived
sup2003a: as you hug me

ERIK ATLAS: hand on your cock...stroking slowly
ERIK ATLAS: face against your side

sup2003a: feel your hand on my huge rod

ERIK ATLAS: beard stubble scratchy on your side

sup2003a: as you start to stroke it
sup2003a: moan a bit

ERIK ATLAS: thumb over the head

sup2003a: feel your face on my side

ERIK ATLAS: "You have a nice dick... yu know that?"

sup2003a: ohhhh..moan as your thumb works the head of my cock
sup2003a: mpmpm…nod head..yes

ERIK ATLAS: grins... good pride there boy
ERIK ATLAS: is it strong?

sup2003a: wondering what you mean….I slowly nod yes..yt

ERIK ATLAS: hehehehehe I circle to your front and hold your cock... PULLING you off the stool pulling you toward me by yur cock
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: ugahghghhgh…as you grab my cock and pull me off the stool
sup2003a: ARHAHRHARHAHRHAHHGHGHGHGH….muffled scream fill the room

ERIK ATLAS: as you scream your drooling amplifies making a mess on your chest... i pull you a good 30 degrees off hang by your cock..."HEY that is a strong cock
ERIK ATLAS: GRIP it good and SUCK on the head as yur still held in this horrible polsition

sup2003a: HRAHRARHAHRAHRHARHARHAHRHARHRHARHAHRHAHRHRARH..face bright red you pull me 30 degrees off
ERIK ATLAS: yt

sup2003a: as you start to suck me in the awkward position


ERIK ATLAS: relenting


ERIK ATLAS: slide yu back to the stool

sup2003a: GROANING..EYE BULGING…RED FACE..as tears stream down

ERIK ATLAS: I SLAP yur hard dick WACK! and let you swing in a 12" arc
ERIK ATLAS: trying to make the stool

sup2003a: as you slide me back onto the stool…relieved
sup2003a: AHRAHRHRA..as you slap my drod
sup2003a: as I swing..rhaHARHRAHR

ERIK ATLAS: come up with HUGE hedge clippers
ERIK ATLAS: ...


sup2003a: EYES BULGING..NNOOOOO I SCREAM  but again muffled...yt

ERIK ATLAS: i walk behind you
ERIK ATLAS: yur feel cold steel slide across the surface of your scalp and the back of your neck....
ERIK ATLAS: ...

sup2003a: shiver runs up my spine in fear
sup2003a: nooo…whimpering…please….but all you hear is mmpmmppmh..as drool drips down my chest

ERIK ATLAS: CHOP!!! the blades close HARD and fast!
ERIK ATLAS: a lock of hair falls
ERIK ATLAS: and the ball gag is freed
ERIK ATLAS: pops out of your mouth

sup2003a: noononnoo
sup2003a: as you cut my hair…
sup2003a: gag pops out of my mouth
sup2003a: LLETTTT MMEE DOWN
sup2003a: PLELEEASEEE
sup2003a: as I squirm…yt

ERIK ATLAS: i circle u - setting down the clippers...
ERIK ATLAS: nod and give the signal

sup2003a: fear in my eyes

ERIK ATLAS: the gears grind
ERIK ATLAS: and yu come down slowly

sup2003a: slowly coming down

ERIK ATLAS: touching the floor
ERIK ATLAS: "Stop!"

sup2003a: chest heaving
sup2003a: as I touch the floor

ERIK ATLAS: circling you
ERIK ATLAS: behind you  - you hear things moving. stuff happenig to your ankles
ERIK ATLAS: spreader bar locked on
ERIK ATLAS: yur legs forced open

sup2003a: what the…hell…as my ankles get locked
sup2003a: legs forced open
sup2003a: NONOOOOOONONOOOO

ERIK ATLAS: "Can't have you clamping those around me can we?"
ERIK ATLAS: ..

sup2003a: legs spread apart…
sup2003a: WHAT DEPRAVED THING ARE YOU UP TO NOW..as I thrash a bit in the restraints

ERIK ATLAS: "I was goig to fuck you... but if you insist on depraved...."
ERIK ATLAS: chickling

sup2003a: noo more…let me gooo…as I thrash..buck more

ERIK ATLAS: behind you.... yur cheeks part.... tongue stabs yur ass deeeep

sup2003a: OHHHHHH

ERIK ATLAS: hot velvet heaven invading yur hole

sup2003a: eyes go wide

ERIK ATLAS: yu can tell I'm on m knees servicing your ass
ERIK ATLAS: hand reaches yur cock

sup2003a: OHHHHHHH..roll my head on my shoulders

ERIK ATLAS: yea that's nice huh?

sup2003a: as you work my ass…hand reaching around..grabbing my big rod

ERIK ATLAS: probing your hole again

sup2003a: oohhfuckyyyeahh
sup2003a: as I feel you probing
sup2003a: uuugh
sup2003a: ohhhhhh

ERIK ATLAS: I stand
ERIK ATLAS: stop the hole
ERIK ATLAS: and reach around
ERIK ATLAS: GRAB the nipple clamp
ERIK ATLAS: DETATCH

sup2003a: OHHFHHHH

ERIK ATLAS: GRAB yur pec

sup2003a: pain..and relief..if only for a second

ERIK ATLAS: WORST SEARING PAIN

sup2003a: tehRHAHRAHRHARHRAHRH
sup2003a: as you grab it
sup2003a: ARHARHAHRAHRAHRAHRHRAHRAHRHRA

ERIK ATLAS: and my cock SPEARS IN just then
ERIK ATLAS: yu ass DRIVEN open wide

sup2003a: ARHRHAHRHARHAHRHRAHARHRA…impaled on your rod
sup2003a: AUUUFUCKKKKKK
sup2003a: eyes bulge out

ERIK ATLAS: huge wrm muscled wall behind you
ERIK ATLAS: HUGS you and fucks you hard

sup2003a: ughgh..as you wrap arms around me..as you start to ram my tight hole
sup2003a: ARARHAHRHA
sup2003a: ARHAHR
sup2003a: ARHHRAH
sup2003a: ARHHAR
sup2003a: as you fuck me hard

ERIK ATLAS: yu see my arm wave... you get lowered more... and BUZZT!!! BUZZT!!! BUZZT!!!
ERIK ATLAS: your arms are released by electronic quick releases
ERIK ATLAS: FREE to fall into my arms
ERIK ATLAS: still spread

sup2003a: ruahghgh…arms drop…dangle at my side…still sore..

ERIK ATLAS: FUCKING yu standing

sup2003a: try to shake them out

ERIK ATLAS: yur shoulders and lats ON FIRE

sup2003a: as you fuck my ass…legs still spread wide

ERIK ATLAS: My body has wanted you for what seems like hours
ERIK ATLAS: HAMMER yu 50 times shaking your teeth
ERIK ATLAS: and CUM HARD!

sup2003a: ARUAH
sup2003a: ARHRHA
sup2003a: ARHARH
sup2003a: ARHARH
sup2003a: ARHAHR

ERIK ATLAS: AWUGHhhh yea!

sup2003a: as you SLAM IN..HAMMERING me hard
sup2003a: muscled glutes on fire

ERIK ATLAS: two muscled assistants approach - the executioners - look at me through their black face covering hoods
 ERIK ATLAS: i nod... they undo the spreader...
ERIK ATLAS: walk off
ERIK ATLAS: and open a hole in the floor
ERIK ATLAS: smoke pours out!

sup2003a: spreader released…stagger a bit
sup2003a: what the hell..as I see the smoke pour out

ERIK ATLAS: "you deserve this..."
ERIK ATLAS: I scoop you up
ERIK ATLAS: cradle yu in my arms
ERIK ATLAS: walk to the hole
ERIK ATLAS: ...
ERIK ATLAS: its a jacuzzi
ERIK ATLAS: shhh
ERIK ATLAS: yu did good
ERIK ATLAS: yur the best
ERIK ATLAS: walking into the warm water

sup2003a: lifted up…carried…into the jacuzzi

ERIK ATLAS: slowly immersing you
ERIK ATLAS: hlding you
ERIK ATLAS: slick bodies in water
ERIK ATLAS: muscle on muscle

sup2003a: body searing in pain a bit from the jacuzzi…then I get used to it

ERIK ATLAS: holding you

sup2003a: as I slide into the water
sup2003a: as you hold me

ERIK ATLAS: yu see my gentleman self emerge - strangely as a switch was thrown
ERIK ATLAS: "I wold like to kiss you..."

sup2003a: feel you turn my head…kiss me hard
sup2003a: wondering what your game is

ERIK ATLAS: Holding you and bring you back to human... no game just the mercy all games should end with... the executioners come back hoods off
ERIK ATLAS: 

ERIK ATLAS: come with snacks and finger food
ERIK ATLAS: climb in naked
ERIK ATLAS: and serve us

sup2003a: take the food….thanks guys
sup2003a: as we kiss
sup2003a: hot guys..who are they?

ERIK ATLAS: "They work here - my coach won this place in a bet"
ERIK ATLAS: Jackpot
ERIK ATLAS: grin

sup2003a: NICE

ERIK ATLAS: nodding
ERIK ATLAS: back to stroking yur cock and taking yu back to yur stallion self

No comments:

Post a Comment