Sunday, March 25, 2018

ERIK ATLAS vs WRESADAM vs JOHANN BRAKKUS

ERIK ATLAS vs WRESADAM vs JOHANN BRAKKUS

ERIK ATLAS: Standing 6'5" weighing in at 292 pounds, i walk in as the place comes to their feet - this is the main event in the industrial hall in Pawley Hill UK; not my first rodeo here, "This match is a three way last man standing match, first in from the USA, ERIK ATLAS!" they roar, all male crowd, common place for sex fight matches
ERIK ATLAS: Three way matches, man is eliminated when he submits or is KOd... I hop into the ring, white squyare cut trunks, black boots black vest, I strip off my vest showing a huge 61" chest and 23" arms
ERIK ATLAS: yt J



JOHANN BRAKKUS: Hear the introductions start.  Know I’m next in.  Hear my music start to play…Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust’.  I come out of the locker room and head down the aisle to the ring.  Promotor signed me up last minute and flew me over to the UK.  Hear the announcer:   From the mean streets of South Boston, Massachusetts…standing at 5’11” and weighing in at 225#.  it’s Johann Brakkus….
JOHANN BRAKKUS: The lights flash..I climb up the stairs and step in to the ring.  Stretch in the corner, my black squarecuts showing off my ample package…look over at Atlas, and know I’m the smallest of the 3 men in the ring tonight…my work will be cut out for me…  yt Adam


WRESADAM: the announcer calls me name ADAM FIRST MAN- crowd go wild come out at top of ramp 6ft 235 lbs
WRESADAM: tight black trunks short dark hair hairy muscle black boots down to ring as lights flash and Wagners Ride of The Va;kyries booms out
: up steps through ropes
: walk roudn ring
: arm raised
: the men cheering
: go Brakus
: hand out looking him in the eye
WRESADAM: yt



ERIK ATLAS: (Johann wins the toss, your choice, wait to be tagged in or be in first action)
ERIK ATLAS: yt J

WRESADAM: look at Brakus
WRESADAM: hand out
WRESADAM: offering a shake
WRESADAM: showing the man repsect
WRESADAM: yt

JOHANN BRAKKUS: step over to the two bigger men…extend my hand to Adam, then Erik…looking both in the eyes, and down their muscled bodies...

ERIK ATLAS: FLEX chest

WRESADAM: shake Brakus
WRESADAM: look at Erik
WRESADAM: fuck u i mouth at him
JOHANN BRAKKUS: then with a smirk, I step out on to the apron…letting the bigger boys go at it and wear themselves down before I get in the ring...
JOHANN BRAKKUS: yt Atlas

ERIK ATLAS: I step into the ring looking at Adam as the bell rings... and like a BULL from TEXAS i charge and RAM yu into the corner shaking the ring!
ERIK ATLAS: yt a

WRESADAM: as i turn atlas slams me into the corner
WRESADAM:  typical cheap shot for him
WRESADAM: low groan as my thick back protests the blow
WRESADAM: raise my hands
WRESADAM: and exe handle the back eriks neck
WRESADAM: yt

ERIK ATLAS: in the corner to Johann's left... Adam takes the hit and drives me to my knee with a huge slam...... THUMPF! Like hitting an oak log my back can take it.... HUGE arms close on yur waist and LIFT turning to center ring and SLAM u on yur back in center ring'
ERIK ATLAS: yt
ERIK ATLAS: yt Adam - Johann interfere at your discretion

WRESADAM: uuuuuuuuuuuuugh


WRESADAM: arch up
WRESADAM: my bulge in the air
WRESADAM: back on fire
WRESADAM: yt

ERIK ATLAS: grin up at Johann... "see that Boston boy? Easy pain..." in a side mount and DRILL a hard fist into Adam's guts eyes up at Johann ABDOMINAL CLAW... huge forearm and triceps RIPPLE as i crush my hand drrp into Adam's abs!
ERIK ATLAS: yt A

JOHANN BRAKKUS: see Atlas having his way with Adam... I need to make sure both guys get worn down…I up from the slam’ to see atlas diggin in for the claw  yt atlas

ERIK ATLAS: ROCKED off Adam... claw spoiled...
ERIK ATLAS: yt Adam
ERIK ATLAS: (wicked....)

WRESADAM: feel Erik go for the claw then hes moaning by me
WRESADAM: up
WRESADAM: see what Brakus is up to

JOHANN BRAKKUS: [edit ‘get up from the slam’ to see atlas diggin in for the claw'

WRESADAM: grab Erik's boot
WRESADAM: drag him over to Brakus
WRESADAM: slap his shoulder
WRESADAM: ur turn Boston
WRESADAM: Hold Eriks leg for the 5 count
WRESADAM: yt Brakus

JOHANN BRAKKUS: steps in through the ropes…Adam holding the leg stretched out for me…drill the back of Eriks knee hard with the heel of my boot…BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM..I know I need to keep this big monster off his feet…  yt Erik

WRESADAM: step through teh ropes and watch the action

ERIK ATLAS: Getting double teamed... Johann tagged in,  UGHHHH drilling my leg... KICK my other leg free and DRILL a hard kick into Johann's standing leg!
ERIK ATLAS: yt J

JOHANN BRAKKUS: Arrrghhh…feel my leg buckle as you drill your boot in hard….stagger to the side but come back at Erik and grab the leg that Adam and I started to work on…hook my arm around the ankle and drill another boot to the knee…step over you and twist you over on to your belly…crank on the ankle, leaning in to put strain on the knee…then pull you to the corner, slap Adam on the shoulder to bring him back in   yt Adam

WRESADAM: see u move erik over step through ropes
WRESADAM: meaure atlas
WRESADAM: then spinning boot
WRESADAM: to Brakus head
WRESADAM: sending him dwn to the matt

ERIK ATLAS 's jaw drops!

WRESADAM: tag Erik
WRESADAM: and step back thourgh the ropes

ERIK ATLAS: I take the tag and roll the fuk OUT working my pained leg....

WRESADAM: stompo

JOHANN BRAKKUS: AARRRRGGGHHHH…head snaps as I take the unexpected kick from Adam…falling hard to the canvas...

WRESADAM: turn back to Brakus
WRESADAM: brutal stomp to back his head
WRESADAM: keeping him off balance
WRESADAM: grab his ears
WRESADAM: scoop him up
WRESADAM: pull him up
WRESADAM: a dn scoop him up
WRESADAM: run
WRESADAM: leap power slam
WRESADAM: BOOM RING SHAKES
WRESADAM: YT
WRESADAM: brakus

ERIK ATLAS: (dragging up to the corner - leg getting a rest

JOHANN BRAKKUS: dazed as I roll on the canvas holding my head, not sure what just hit me.  see Erik slide from the ring.  Hobbled and walking off the damage to his knee…
JOHANN BRAKKUS: feel Adam scoop me up then WHAMMMMM…wind rushes from my chest as his thick 235# musclebear body slams me down hard on the canvas…back arches up…holding it…rolling on the canvas…trying to make it over to Erik for the tag…  yt
JOHANN BRAKKUS: yt Adam...

WRESADAM: up
WRESADAM: watch brakus trying to get to erik. Move over and stomp his back again working the lower area. reach down and grab his ears pull him up again reach out and slap eriks chest . Lift Brakus and drop him corss my knee. Hold him there like a body on a slab all ready for atlas.
WRESADAM: Yt Erik

ERIK ATLAS: Taking the tag drive over the top ropes and boots SLAM onto the mats...staking to Johann and seeing Johann wide open... BIG uppercut to his GUT! BOOOM!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

WRESADAM: ( drop Brakus and step through ropes)

WRESADAM: Yt Brakus

JOHANN BRAKKUS: AAAAGGHHHHHHH…Dragged to the corner, hoping for the tag, but end up stretched out across Adam’s knee, abs totally exposed and UNGGHHHHHHH…my bricks get rocked by Adam’s fist…doubles me over and I drop to my knees coughing…need to do something to catch a break or I am done…feel Atlas behind me…plant my hands in front of me and kick back hard to the inside of the sore knee…BAM…feel that I connected…fire two more kicks back again..BAMMM, BAMMM..to try to inflict maximal damage… YT Atlas

WRESADAM: ( grin as the yanks take each other out)

ERIK ATLAS: Firing mule kicks back... NAILS my knee dropping me on yur back... FUKKK... yur second kick i dodge but my legs taking some hurt... now yur turn... HUGE ARMS lock around yur gut from behind where i droppe4d on you and LOCK TIGHT putting you into the big ATLAS SQUEEZE crushing tight and pressing you flat to the mats on top of you!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt JB

JOHANN BRAKKUS: FUCCKKK…feel the power of your squeeze, even as we struggle on the canvas…look over at Adam, desperate for the tag…feel the crush on my ribs…trying to keep my breath….yt Adam

WRESADAM: hmm - Erik is getting too much control here - step through ropes from behind drill a boot into side his head and another taking the big man down and off JB. Follow and stomp down on the dmamaged knee of Erik grinding it into the matt . Turn and tag JB - making to official then back and stomp Atlas knee again yt

JOHANN BRAKKUS  roll from the ring out to the apron, unable to even get to my feet
ERIK ATLAS: OFFICIAL?? clear interference as my grip on Johann gets spoiled and Adam works on crippling my leg.... Rolling to get to far corner from Adam...
ERIK ATLAS: Taking the hit blind HURT plenty.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

WRESADAM: follow erik to teh corner . Plant my boot in his throat and press down choking brutally. The bi mans head goes over the bottom rope as i work on him - YEAH U LIKE THIS ATLAS? hUH ?
WRESADAM: YT JB

JOHANN BRAKKUS: slowly get to my feet, see the action across the ring and walk around to the other side.  Adams boot planted on the back of Erik’s head…
JOHANN BRAKKUS: ‘Time to pay big man…’  Clench my fist and land strike after strike to the side of Erik’s head…BAM…BAM..BAM…BAM… yt Erik

WRESADAM enjoys Erik getting beaten

ERIK ATLAS: I ROLL hard to get to my back and Kick away the choke... doing bad after the blind hit and choke combo....SLAMMED in the head and crazed and dazed by the double teaming - huge muscle at yur mercy.....
ERIK ATLAS: ...yt Adam

WRESADAM: drag Erik up
WRESADAM: grab back his squares so they ride up his arse crack. Hand on back of his neck
WRESADAM: turn swing and run him  - I sling him out through ropes
WRESADAM: so he lands next to JB. WELL WHICH U PUSSIES GONNA GET BACK N HERE?
WRESADAM: stand hands on hips trunks tenting
WRESADAM: yt erik

ERIK ATLAS: Taking wild swings at Adam missing bad... THROUGH the ropes hitting the concrete floor - I fucking hate the floor in Pawley hill....rolling in agony

ERIK ATLAS: yt JB
ERIK ATLAS: I GRAB Johann and TAG his hand obsiouand visible -  go get him
ERIK ATLAS: yt JBV

JOHANN BRAKKUS: fuck…not ready to get back in the ring yet…slowly climb up the steps and get through the ropes.  watching Adam…charge across the ring and bring my shoulder down…drilling the bear back in to the corner hard…  yt Adam

ERIK ATLAS: (making myself get to my feet dusting off the unholy crap from the floor...climbing to the corner slowly...)

WRESADAM: uuuuuuuuuugh fuck JB is a tough fucker. Gut aching but still in it. Grab his head to hold him in place and drive a few knees up into the face .  BAM BAM BAM. Feel him wilt from those and the abuse he's already taken. Push him back and swagger round his carcass in the ring. As  JB tries to rise brutally boot his ribs. yt Brakus

JOHANN BRAKKUS: Drive Adam back to the corner, but get greeted with a series of knee strikes to the face…feel blood start to trickle from my lips, head is rocked from the earlier shots. I get pushed back and drop to all fours, don’t feel like I have much left in me. If I can’t tag out, I’m done for…then WHAAACCKKKK.. feel my ribs crack from the impact of a boot.  Flips me on to my back.  Look up at the lights to see a big muscle bear standing over me  yt adam

WRESADAM: grab Johann Brakkus by head and pull him up to sitting in front of me, I drop on my arse sitting behind him and snake my thick hairy rugby legs round him. He don't know what hell is coming. I cross my ankles in front of him and start to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze and crush deep into ur waist. I feel u squirm in pain ignoring ur cries. My thick Rugger thighs start pouring the pressure on tighter and tighter cutting you in half and crushing you to death!  My cock slips almost out my trunks as I grind into ur ribs and pulverized gut. Centering and a world of pain for the yank. yt
WRESADAM: Erik

ERIK ATLAS: (Staying ready looking like Adam has the big man from Boston in some bad hurt... gonna let him take out the Yank...)
ERIK ATLAS: yt B

JOHANN BRAKKUS: AAAAHHH… feelin like I could barf from the crushing pressure. Had no idea he was this strong. those legs are fuckin me up bad. fuccckkk…in a world of pain, A snap craks inzide me! My  ribs feel busted… UGAAAHHH! I don’t want to puncture a lung… its just getting tighter and tighter. I see Atlas watching strokin his bone and doing nothing to help me... Fuck...!!! I tap Adam’s legs…ENOUGH MAN…I GIVE…..!!!.
JOHANN BRAKKUS: yt

WRESADAM: I let go of you and get ready to do the same to that meathead Atlas...

ERIK ATLAS: I CLIMB TO THE TOP ROPE AND launch oFF! nailing Adam once he lets go of Johann

WRESADAM: awwwwwwwwww
WRESADAM:  smashed to matt

ERIK ATLAS: KNEE strike!
ERIK ATLAS: yt Adam

WRESADAM: dazed from that - bucking bastard 
WRESADAM: typical cheap shot
WRESADAM: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Going to end this - took a huge risk going big there and it paid off... geting behind Adam LOCK ON A BRUTAL SLEEPER... huge arm around yur neck, locking hard, arm laced through on top of your head! SQUEEEZE down...."Sleep now bastard!"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

WRESADAM: UUUUUUUUUGH PULLING AT UR ARMS
WRESADAM: FUCK NNNNNNNNNNNNO
WRESADAM: ONLY I WAY PUSH UP FORCING US BPTH TO FEET
WRESADAM: DRIVE HEEL BACK INTO UR DAMAGED KNEE
WRESADAM: BAM
WRESADAM: BAAAM
WRESADAM: BSA
WRESADAM: YT

ERIK ATLAS: UGHHHH y hit my knee.... we go DOWN.... weak there and not able to stand... but my knee is NOT my best friend right now and caint lean on it... SQUEEZING hard and keeping the sleeper... rolling on top of you with a knife of pain through my kneecap.... 292 pounds mounted on you and CRUSHING yur brains out....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

WRESADAM: UUUUUUUUUUGH
WRESADAM: FACE DOWN ON MATT
WRESADAM: FADING
WRESADAM: YT

ERIK ATLAS: YES!! Grinding on you shaking side to side adding a hard sawing motion carving my forearm under yur chin harder locking on yur cardioid hard... HUMP my ample crotch into yur ass....SQUEEZING down feeling yur life leech away..... HOT breath in yur ear, huge pecs on yur back... "HOT you....Tap out or Go out..."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

WRESADAM: FUCK U
WRESADAM: I HISS
WRESADAM: DROOLING
WRESADAM: YT

ERIK ATLAS: SHAKING YOU LIKE A DOG TOY and wrenching knives of pain into your neck threatening to RIP YUR HEAD OFF!!! mounting my hips over yur back edging my knees forward making the hold slowly morph into a camel sleeper WRECKING YUR BACK as i go....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

WRESADAM: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH NNNNNNNNNNNNNO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE NNNNNNNNNNO ERIIIIIIIIIIIIIK
WRESADAM: YT

ERIK ATLAS: "YOU GIVE??""

WRESADAM: YESYESYEYS

ERIK ATLAS: wrenching back HARDER
ERIK ATLAS: and release....!!!
ERIK ATLAS: DRIVE yur face into the mats
ERIK ATLAS: !

ERIK ATLAS: slowly roll off you... usig the corner ropes to help me stand
WRESADAM: OUT COLD
WRESADAM: SMASHED BY ATLAS

ERIK ATLAS: I stand over both fallen men, ARMS UP IN VICTORY- I AM the last man standing - winner ERIK ATLAS
Johann Brakkus = muscflefight

1 comment: