Friday, March 30, 2018

ERIK ATLAS VS INDRAS



ERIK ATLAS; I get to the lockers and shed my T shirt... I like this place - they have a stretching room right in the lockers - i prefer to stretch right after a hard lift... i strip to my jock and towel off and hit the mats there and  stretch slow.... arms over head... showing off 6'5" 305 pounds of muscle. 23" arms, 34" quads, 62" chest, sit on the mats and see you come in.... wink at you...."Been a while... how's yur sexy ass?" yt



indras09:    I'm in the locker showers after a long hard workout regime, the hot water easing my muscles... Shower done, I wrap my waist in a wet towel and walk out to the stretching room and OHHHH WOW! There in front of me is the great Erik, stretching ... Yeaahh I'm  okay, I say, running my hands through my wet hair, water running all over my muscled body. How have u been, I ask, smiling, blushing to be honest, walk over to u, standing outside ur stretching mats, my cock feeling ur presence yt



ERIK ATLAS:    I see yur took leap watching me... slide into a runner's lunge stretch.... flex my cep.... "I can see yu still want some... bet I can make u cum..." wicked grin.... showing off that huge split head cep... yt

indras09:    FUUCKKK i whisper as u slide into a runner's lunge, ur ceps peaking ... "What do u mean" I say as I turn away from u and towards my lockers, rummaging through my stuff to get my clothing, dropping the towel, my ass facing u ... "I guess u won't last long against me in the ring" I shout back, trying to find the right piece of underwear yt

ERIK ATLAS:    I stand up and slowly walk behind you..."Did I confuse you?" huge chest on your back... lips touch your ear.... calloused powerful hand feels yur tricep... zing on electric feeling as skin touches skin..."Bet... I can make... you cum..."yt

indras09:    MMHMMFFUUCKKK I moan as u come up behind me, pressing ur huge chest against my back, ur lips touching my ear.. u run my hands over my triceps and an electric shock runs down my body as u start to touch me ... My cock goes rock hard, pressing into the cold locker steel, as i flex both ceps involuntarily, eyes closing as ur lips touch my ear  yt

ERIK ATLAS:    "OH yeaa..." my cock HARD in my jock you can feel it against yur upper part of yur ass....hands feeling those arms... smooth skin.... feeling those ceps down your sides and arms s l i d e around yur torso....counting cobbles of your abs... lips touch the side of yur neck HOT breath..."You...feel.... GOOD...." molten whisper in a deep voice... yt

indras09:    U run ur hands over my smooth muscles feeling my arms and ceps, and i can feel ur cock against the upper part of my ass... u slide my arms around my torso, as u rub my abs, OHHHH I moan as ur lips touch the side of my neck... MMHH YEAH I DO I whisper as i turn in ur embrace, looking into ur eyes for the first time ... my face, around ur neck, my huge frame looking tiny in front of u.. I lean into u, my hands running over ur huge muscles as i poke my hard cock into ur balls  yt


ERIK ATLAS:    yu turn and we meet chest to chest... yur free cock sliding right ideal place under my balls... my cock throbs...your hands feel my muscled body.... close my eyes and exhale a feeling of pure lust feeling yur tool compliment me like that... step my legs closer together TRAPPING yur cock and flex my inner thigh muscles on it...in the slowest motion my arms close around your body and lips meet yurs... you feel yourself swallowed by thick muscle and a wall of heat... my chest against yours holding yu very close....yt

indras09:    I run my hands all over u and I can feel u enjoying my touch, my cock poking into ur balls... suddenly u shift ur legs and trap my tool inside ur quads ... MMMHHHHH FUUCKKKK OOOOHHHHMMMMMHHHHHH I gasp in surprise but it turns into a loud moan as u slowly engulf me in ur muscles as ur lips meet mine ... I shudder as I feel the heat from ur body and my tongue invades ur mouth, my cock trapped in between ur immense quads  yt

ERIK ATLAS:    HUGE arms close over your left arm leaving yur right free but clamp and begind a muscled iron squeeze into your body. OH yu feel good... shifting my shoulders left and right squirming forcing skin over skin in a muscled embrace... yu feel my body all over your torso... kiss breaks and slide my lips to your neck pulling yu into my hug deeper.."Got yu man... no need to ever escape....right?" FLEX my legs on yur cock juicing a drop out of u...yt

indras09:    U squeeze my entire body saying that i feel good... MMMRRHHHH I grunt as u break the kiss in the squeeze and ur lips run down to my neck, my body starts to sweat as u squeeze ur thigh, and I start to leak pre... u shift me left n right, and i maneuver ur lovely huge cock on my abs, flexing thm so that I rub u as much as I can
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    OHhhhhhh yur abs make me seriously wish my jock was off.... HUGE HUG and LIFT YOU... walking back to the stretching mats.... KNEEL on one knee and slow POWER lay you on the mats... hips between yur legs tear off that fucking jock and  ride my cock under yur balls..covering yu in muscle
yt

indras09:    Ur expression changes as i flex my abs, rubbing u a little inside ur jock and i know i hve a chance in this ... OUUUFFFFAAAAHHHH i groan as u lift me up and walk me easily to the stretching mat ... u kneel and slowly lay me on the mats ... place ur hips in between my legs and tear off ur jock, letting ur monster lose... u place ur cock under my balls and cover me in muscles ... OUUFFUUCKKK i moan as this turns me on like hell, i wrap ur waist in my muscled quads and squeeze hard, trying to make u stop the sexual assault
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    OHHhhhhh yur handsome legs around me SQUEEZES... not sure yu know that complete foreplay for me...FLEX my abs to armor against the squeeze...OH yu got nice power and I fkn love it ...I run my hands over yur torso.... finger yur right nipple....LURCH my hips driving my cock under yur balls...PINCH yu nipple... my cock hard now.... OH man love this body yu got... couple explore it for days...yt

indras09:    OUUFFUUCKKK NOOO i moan as u finger my right nipple, my cock jerking up n leaking a little pre on my lower abs ... i try to keep u wrapped in my scissors, but its difficult as u pull up a little ... u lurch ur hips and drive ur cock under my balls, pinching my nipple at the same time ... MMMMRRHHHH NOOO FUUCKKK i moan, my body arching up frm the impact\yt

ERIK ATLAS:    I split a wicked grin..."Shhhhhh baby....pleasure is always good...." Deep voice...I lean down still flexing against your squeeze attack... don't wanna get punked.... *KISS* yur right nipple..... lick and sloppy wet that nub and then BLOW on it chilling that button... then LICK it again making you feel the contrast of heat and cold... MOLTEN velvet on yur nipple... arms closing around your torso holding my head on yur chest...cock cramming under yur balls again...hips in a wicked circular slow motion dance... yt

indras09:    MMMHHH NOO i moan weakly as u ask me to stop and u start to work on my nipple... My body shudders frm a new sensation combination, it's definitely not torture, bt somehow its getting my cock throbbing even more, the heat and cold makes my cock throb as i close my eyes just trying to withstand this ... MMMRRHHHH i moan, my face contorting as ur cock crams under my balls again, ur hips starting a circular slow motion dance, grinding my huge throbbing tool into my abs, leaving a trail of precum on my lowest abs... AAAHHHH OUUUUFFFUUUCKKK i moan, as i plan tthe left leg into the sheet and try to turn u on ur back with all my effort yt


ERIK ATLAS:    Yu try to resist me... feeling yur body squirming and moaning as I work yur nipple... it's a nice chest yu got and I could feast there all day... then yu power hard and FLIP us.... landing on my back arms HUG YU tight... not sure yu wanted this...now instead of a hard cram i got open road... arch my hips, my hug a fulcrum and slide my cock to your hole sliding in slowly penetrating yur ass... OHHhhh yu feel good on the inside too... HUG yu tight and slide into your ass deeper...
yt

indras09:    I manage to flip u over in the anticipation of gaining control over the situation but I didnot see this coming .. u still hug me tight as i squirm on ur chest now, bt ur huge tool come loose from under me, and u arch ur hips, and slowly slide ur cock into me ... OUUFFUUCKKK FUUCKKKK MMMMHHHHH i moan as u penetrate my tight ass, burying my face  in ur shoulders as u slide deeper ... While this certainly isn't a good situation for me, u must have not thought this true, wanting to penetrate my ass made u stop realizing that this is first to cum ... I gyrate my hips, my ass tightening around ur huge cock, as I gasp n moan n kiss on ur neck  yt

ERIK ATLAS:    OHMAHGAWD that fucking INCREDIBLE... FUCKING in you and yur ass MILKING me like a double paid whore..."Indras..." i hiss my head back... thick neck flexed, hole body flexxed loving yur ass amazingly...hands exploring the countryside of your back and ass... "OHgawwwd...." huffing...huge chest rising and falling....yu kiss my neck and my hips BUCK hard! HUG YU TIGHT in a burst of primal lust crushing tight and hammering my cock into you blowing off the slow dance of lust for something WAY more direct!  yt

indras09:    MMFFFHHH MMMMHHHH yeah baby.. i moan and coo into ur neck as u fuck me slow, my tight ass working ur cock the same amount as ur cock's working me ... ur hands run over my muscled back as u moan, ur body showing signs of sheer enjoyment... bt suddenly ur hips buck hard and u strap me in a nasty hug, and start to pummel my ass in a streak of lust! OUUUFFFFFUUHHHHHKKKKK AAAHHHH AAAAHHHH AAAAAHHAAAAHHHHFFUUUCCCCKKKKKK i scream as u mix pain n pleasure in an amzing recipe  yt

ERIK ATLAS:    CRUSHING hard i roll you to your back... on top of you smothering yu in sweat slick muscle...."Yur fucking amazing... I love hearing you moan....do it for me bro..." Kissing yur neck..... in the saddle good here rocking in yur ass....yt

indras09:    U crush me hard as u roll me over on my back, smothering me with ur huge muscular frame ... And u start to rock my world with ur amazing cock ... OUUUUFFUCKKKK MMMHHHH AAHHHH FUUUCKKKKK i moan loud, filling the lockers with my moans as u pound my ass... my ass is wet n wide open for u now, my cock on my abs, leaking n harder than a rock... i bury my face in betweeen ur pecs and start to lick the valley in between, moaning loud  yt

ERIK ATLAS:    You lick in my pecs and i make a move.... PULL out of you... and straddle yur waist HUG yur face into my massive chest giving yu a muscle ECLIPSE..."like that bro?" I huff a deep breath and slide my sweat slick ass BACK onto  yur cock..."Bet that's better...' gasping taking yur tool... eyes hammered closed... hurts but not...TIGHT ass on yur throbbing wet tool...amazing hot velvet on yur cock...
yt

indras09:    i lick ur gorge as u pull out of me, leaving my hole gaping and craving for more.. u straddle my waist with ur huge frame and MMMHHHHH i moan as u hug my face with just ur pecs ... u change the scene as u slide ur ass slowly over my huge throbbing cock, u gasp and i moan into ur chest as u sit on my throbbing wet cock... my body shudders, as i pull u into me with both hands, my hands run over ur huge muscles back, as i start to pound u... MMMHHHH MMMRRRRHHHH MMMMMM i gasp into ur pecs as u slide up n down my shaft ... Feels so good
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    "yu got some Atlas ass bro...best ass ever made...." FLEX in pulses on yur cock like real muscle can... round huge bubble muscled ass... riding yur cock and smothering yu in the man muscle yu been alive for..."fill me man... do it...."
yt

indras09:    MMHHH MMMMM MHHHHH MMMRRHHHH i moan loud into ur pecs as u flex ur ass, tightening the noose around my throbbing cock, and i can't hold it in any longer ... MMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMHHHH MMMMMMMRRRHHHHHHHH i moan loud into ur pecs as i explode inside ur beautiful ass, filling u in with my cum, as I lose this match
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    You fill me hard and I gotta love feeling you cum and squirm in my arms... OH shit yu bust hard into my ass and its everything not to immediately blast after yu.... yur so fucking loving and amazing.... love this game.... grin at you..."You almost had me bro...' kiss yur lips.... and slowly break the kiss... still flexxing on yur ass keeping yur orgasm going MILKING and pumping and not letting you out of me... "More... do it,... go cosmic on me man... go deep..." flexing on yur cock robbing you of time and space and giving you nothing but the soul time wrecking orgasm
yt

indras09:    I explode big inside u and u lean into me, kissing me... slowly u break the kiss, bt ur ass is still tight around my cock, keeping my orgasm going ... u tell me to go deep, and i shift a little bit a really plunge deep, my cum acting as the perfect lube as i press in, I thrust my hips a couple times, ur tight ass doing the trick and OUUFFUCKKKKK i moan, as i shoot big again ...
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    "Oh yur the big man fuk ya".... kiss yur forehead..... deep voice in amazing appreciation for your lust of me...wipe yur hair from your face and pull out... OHGAWD that's intense!! crawling into your legs again... kiss yu..."I need to finish man.... please...." lifting yur legs but waitin on yur word before plowing in.... holding yu SPIKE hard.....
yt

indras09:    MMMHHH I moan as u kiss me, this time soft n smooth filled with love n appreciation ... u wipe my hair off my face and pull out and I smile, a defeat have never felt so good before ... u get between my legs again and lift my legs, this time asking fpr my permission to go in ... I smile, Yes Atlas, do it, give me ur cock... my hole's wide open and ready for u
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    LIFT and slide in... not hard after the slick everything going on.... OHMAHGAWD love this place... almost collapse on yur chest from pleasure wracking my head....deeep growling fury as I wanted yu so so badly.... HAMMERING fuck.... yu see the animal DESIRES I keep pent up all the time bust loose and reach for your body ruthlessly as my pleasure dump.... hands GRIP yur flesh and nearly drooling from loving this so much!
yt

indras09:    My body shudders as u go in, the animal inside u unleashed.. AAAHHHAAAHHHHH i gasp as u start to pound my ass wide once again, grabbing my body tight, rocking my world with a sweet pain... OOOHHHH Atlas, u r amazing  I moan, as my body arches up from the pleasure  yt

ERIK ATLAS:    UGHHHH gawd!!!! loving your body as yu clutch onto me hard... my time slides to cosmic layers... riding hard!! BUST my load hard INTO YOU... ughghghhhhHHHH!!! PULL YOU up into my hug!!! your body amazing!!   I HUG yu close as my shuddering body slows and comes back to reality.... hand on yur face as we've finished kneeling  eyes meeting yurs.... mine barely here in reality... and enough to see yur eyes...."Wuuf!" I say
yt

indras09:    U pound my ass deep and u explode inside me ... FUUCKKK I grunt as i feel myself filling with ur man juice. .. u pull me up, hugging my body close to urs, us kneeling .. u look into my eyes and smile .. and I smile back ... "U r amazing!" i say, as i lean into u, a light kiss on ur lips ... "Looks like i need to get back into the showers", i say, getting back to my feet, ur hand in my right hand ... "Looks like i'll hve a partner in there this time", i say, as i run my left hand through my hair, and wink
yt

ERIK ATLAS:    I follow you into the showers... yur body respectfully cleaned and touched... your hair washed... huge muscle taking care of a good man....

No comments:

Post a Comment