Sunday, June 3, 2018

STEVE LEARNS BETTER

ERIK ATLAS walks into the chat area of the JACKPOT hearing Saturday night music thundering... sit down, drop my gym bag and enjoy a beer

alphadanny follows behind Atlas hearing the thundering music...finds a chair...drops my bag and orders a water

Steve - Golden Boy: Walks into the Jackpot arena, in my gym clothes, looking around
Steve - Golden Boy: hearing the music

ERIK ATLAS: I nod to the waiter to get what Steve wants

alphadanny sips my water as I grin at
alphadanny Atlas already knowing what Steve wants

Steve - Golden Boy: I ask for some water, asking where Atlas is. Was sent here for some sparring session. Supposed to be one of the toughest guys out there. Used to be an enforcer.

alphadanny: /sits back enjoying my water as I see Steve scanning the room

ERIK ATLAS: I grin and walk up behind yu....
ERIK ATLAS: Taps yur shoulder taking a moment to look down at you
ERIK ATLAS: Steve, how u doing..... BIG HUG
ERIK ATLAS: massive huge arms wrap yu tight

ATLAS


Steve - Golden Boy: The waiter turns around, when I feel you tapping on my shoulder. I turn around myself, when I feel your huge arms wrapping around me. My mouth hanging wide as I gasp. “Atlas…” Already feeling your muscles, I push against your side, “Alright, I’m here, let go…” yt
ERIK ATLAS: "I hear yu need some extra training because of your truly shitty NGW record? That true?"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: “My… record is fine…” gritting my teeth and say. Not liking the tone of your voice, as you keep squeezing me. I flex up hard and push down on your chest. “But yeah.. here for training…” I say, my hot breath on your face. This place is getting hot quickly, not sure if you have turned on the a/c. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I feel yu squirming in my hold. Setting you down... "Sure... Love to help u out man... let me show u around...
ERIK ATLAS: I set you down and give u a friendly hug on your shoulder, and we're off to the south hall. Nothing slated in there tonight, but its a big ring ready to seat 2000...lights are low with a spotlight over the ring...
ERIK ATLAS: "Hope you like the space. " I say shedding my shirt... showing off a 61" chest, wide back, huge 23" arms....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: Breathing heavy as you set me down, I wipe some of the sweat off my face, my gym clothes getting a bit sticky now now. We then have a friendly hug, much more gentler this time around. Can finally let my guard down a little, as we’re off to the south hall.
Steve - Golden Boy: Very impressed by the space. It’s my first time seeing this. It’s like a proper arena that would seats more than most indie feds. I turn around and see you shedding your shirt. “We doing the training here? Thought you’re gonna show me some mat work,” I say as I pull up my tank, showing my thick muscular frame, 6’1”, 205 lbs. Yt
STEVE



ERIK ATLAS: I walk over.... looking you up and down...."Shit Steve, you should be kickin ass. You look good. Maybe we just do it my way in the ring. And you learn what losing really feels like.... " I suddenly SLAP yur pecs CRAKKKK K K!!!
ERIK ATLAS: "I said get in NOW!"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: You look me up and down, checking out my thick muscular frame. Blonde hair, blue eyes, light beard. Thick muscles all pumped up. A layer of sweat covering my body as I look you up and down as well, checking out your bigger, taller frame. Then suddenly you slap on my pecs, telling me I’m gonna learn what losing really feels like. I stagger back a few steps, “What the fuck was that?” I say, face red, not liking what you said and you did. I stare into your eyes, before I rush into your abs, shoulder crashing into your bricks trying to take ya down already, showing you I’m no pushover, despite what you’ve heard. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu HIT me driving me back a couple feet!... Nice power... "You lose because you think we're in a nice dance. I got in first shot because yu thought this was going to be nice. Rule #1... Know when yur in a fight...." I'm speechin while you're trying to fight me... I SCOOP under yur neck crankking on a front facelock and LIFT choking you and lifting yur feet off the floor hanging by yur neck... walking to the ring steps
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: You stand on your two feet, I push hard, but can’t manage to get your bigger body down. Feeling your arm around my neck, I can’t manage to pull my head away when you start lecturing me. UGHHHHHHHHHHH Flexing, pushing, I know when a fight starts, I try to say but you scoop me up, lifting me up, I gasp. My feet dangling, sweat continues to drip. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH I pry on your arm, veins popping, face turning red as I am being choked and walked towards the ring steps. I punch down your shoulders, pressing, clawing as I struggle to breath. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu flail and try to get free... Number two, you suck at escapes and counters. I'm here about to kill u with a choke and we aint even in the ring... Rule #2, choke will kill you, find counters. I SCOOP yur crotch and see yu still got one shoe on and the other is back there somewhere... LIFT walk the steps in one motion and THROW yu into the center of the ring...SLAMMMMING you onto your back......
ERIK ATLAS: I walk back a grab your shirt... coming into the ring....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: I gasp, eyes bulging as I am being choked hard. ARGHHHHHHHHHH my legs flailing, trying to kick you but can’t seems to find the right position to do much damage. UGHHHHHHHHHHH then I get scooped up. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH you showing some incredible power lifting my 205 lbs. frame up. I managed to utter out, “fuck… yo…” Before I get tossed into the ring, landing hard on my back. ARGHHHHHHHHHH arching up, in my navy coloured shorts, one of my sneakers still on, as I arch up, moaning in pain. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I slip through the ropes and get into the ring.... "OK so now you're in a the ring with a monster, and this monster you just mouthed off and said fuck you....
ERIK ATLAS: BIG boot stomp ito your back... "I weigh 298 pounds and its on top of you now ... yur a little school girl already and yu think you can mouth off to me?
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: I try to get up, when suddenly, your boot stomps down onto my back. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH my body collapsing, feeling your weight. UGHHHHHHHHHH my arms and legs start to slide, as I feel your weight bearing down. UGHHHHHHHHHHH grunting out, feeling your boot grinding, pressing down on my back as you keep me down, telling me how I’m mouthing off. “I can say.. whatever…I want…” I say, sweating harder now, struggling to get you off of me. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: "LOL yes yes you can say whatever you want. And its just adorable. But it would be a sound strategy if you were winning...
ERIK ATLAS: GRAB your throat.... FULL POWER lift!
ERIK ATLAS: add second hand and choke LIFT!
ERIK ATLAS: yur 9 feet in the air where the air in thinner... u can't breathe....
ERIK ATLAS: SHAKE
ERIK ATLAS: "MOUTH OFF NOW!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: UGHHHHHHHHHHH feel your fingers digging into my throat as you grab me hard by it, lifting me up, lifting me off my feet. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH sweat pouring down. My hands prying on your arm, legs kicking, you then add a second hand. Choking me hard. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH my face turning another shade of red. I kick into your side, trying anything to get you to let go. Slapping on your arm, clawing, tapping. UGHHHHHHHHH “le… go…” yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu kick and thash proving yur not completely powerless.... I can take most of it...red marks on my sides from yur already desperate kicks... turning and CHOKESLAM!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: UGHHHHHHHH struggling hard to breath, continue to try and fight ya when you turn and slam me hard onto my back. ARGHHHHHHHHHH ring shakes, I roll over, hand on my back, while I choke and cough. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH eyes fluttering. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH rolling around at your feet. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Standing and circling you... "One more thing. ...right now, I dont know why, but i really just want to HURT you. Do you have any clue what you're doing to make a guy wanna hurt you like THIS?!" BOTH BOOTS stomp into your guts DOUBLE STOIMP!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: See you circling me, as I try to find an opening to roll out of this. UGHHHHHHHHHH “fuck you…” I say again right before your boots land hard down my gut. ARGHHHHHHHHHH eyes bulging as my body jackknife up. Coughing, gasping, feeling your entire weight crushing down onto my gut, driving the air from my lungs. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH yt

ERIK ATLAS: Not just one jump.... JUMP ... up... JUMP.....and off you....leans over...."I asked u a question fucknut! Wise up yur embarrassing Canada. I GRAB yur left wrist and LIFT yur arm... yu think its trying to help u up.... its really opening your rib cage defenses.... BOOT tot he ribs HARD! BAMMM!!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: ARGHHHHHHHHHH spits flying as you land on my abs again. And again. ARGHHHHHHHHHH you tease me, not giving me any chance to respond, before you grab my left wrist and lifting my arm. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH I moan, getting pulled hard way before your boot smashes into my ribs. ARGHHHHHHHHHH my body collapsing onto the canvas, but you still having a hold of my wrist. UGHHHHHHHHHH you feel my muscles twitching in your grip, as I hold onto my rib, moaning, gasping in pain. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: "And while I'm at it. Anyone tell yur a sexy boy. Everyone wants to sexy boy suffer.... yu know? I mean u know?" Still holding your left arm wide open I GRAB your PEC MUSCLE and wrist.... PEC CLAW with brickbreaking power...CLAW shreds in bad.... and i LIFT .. yur feet come inches off the mats as yur pec is my luggage handle. You feel your weight and my hand tearing your pec
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: UGHHHHHHHHH I can only moan in pain, as I a still trying to catch my breath when you tell me everyone wants sexy boy to suffer. Eyes widening when I feel your hand on my pec, fingers squeezing, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH screaming when I get lifted off my feet, hanging on my pec as I feel those muscles tearing. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH I slap on your arm with my free hand, feet dangling, kicking, “let.. go…” ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yt

ERIK ATLAS: "You didn't say please.... are you sure you're Canadian? Your manners suck." I step behind you and drape yur body over my knee SLAMMING you on my knee... pec claw and backbreaker combo! Holding you onto my knee with that pec shredding... "Yur a sexy man yu know that. Yu lose all the time because we're all thinking about fucking you... yu know <TWIST yur pec> that i really <TWIST yur p3ec> wanna fuck you!" TWIST yur pec again hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: You mock me again, then stepping behind me, starting to bend my body down, further, and further, until my back hits hard on your knee. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I yell out in pain, muscles stretching, glistening in sweat. Back and pecs still on fire as you keep twisting my pec. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH, and again, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH making me scream out louder with each twist. My feet stomping on the canvas, muscles flexing in protest. “I give! let go.. please…” my face twisting in pain as you try to break me in half. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Look of confusion crosses my face. "You give?" I drop u onto your back letting you go... and i stand. Well we aint really Stared? So let start officially where i call you pity dick and yu get mad and we ring the bell...." I circle you standing in front of you, black cargo shorts, black war boots, and 6'5" of Texas handsome blue eyes muscle... "Ok pity dick get up..... DING.... OK vrew get some lights UP!" The Jackpot watches me and obeys me. The LIGHTS come up and the crowd of about 330 men are revealed as yu notice men have wandered in to see what's up. they roar to life...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: You finally drop me. I moan in pain, looking up and see this confused look on your face. “What do you mean…” I say when you mentioned that the match hasn’t even started. Then all of a sudden, I see the lights up, blinding me. UGHHHHHHHHHHH I slowly get up, rubbing on my muscle pec, moaning, to my surprise, I see a crowd of 300 plus men outside of the ring, the arena suddenly coming to life. Finally sinking in, what’s happening, I try to focus, ignoring the pain and getting to a stance, facing you. UGHHHHHHHHHHH gritting my teeth, I rush into you again trying to take ya down in front of these men. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu rush me... I gotta admit, yur a rassler all the way through. Many men would just bed to be fucked by a mob before rushing me like that.... I DROp into a crouch low and HIT yu oncoming and WRAP MY ARMS AROUND YOU TIGHT - Yu land in the hug I greeted you with, and see now that was being nice... SQUEEZE crushing your back and core that I had been brutalizing....CRUSAHING YOUR BREATH OUT... your handsome face twists from the pain yt

Steve - Golden Boy: Trying to take ya down, but you brace for it, already dropped into a crouching position when you wrap me up just before my shoulder hits, I land right into your hug as I feel your arms crushing my sides, my ribs, my back. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH I let out a loud yelp as you squeeze hard, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH air rushing out from my lips, eyes fluttering, face twisting in pain. Muscles flexing trying to protect them. ARGHHHHHHHHHH pressing hard on your shoulders. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH “let.. go…” yt

ERIK ATLAS: "Make me bitch..." a HUGE pulse of crushing power dam near cuts you in half!!! Flexing my chest pulling inches from the inside space yu have left to live in... back faring to POWER - my arms HUE around you.... and SHAKE side to side sawing into your back! yt

Steve - Golden Boy: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH my screams echoing through the entire arena, but the noise from the crowd is drowning. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH your muscles caving into my side, veins popping on my forehead, eyes fluttering as I struggle to get any air into my lung. ARGHHHHHHHHHH “I…” try to say… “give… I…” Getting shaking from side to side as you feel my muscles getting weaker and weaker as you shake me around like a rag doll. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I SPIN left and SLAM yu over my KNEE dropping from the bearhug to a backbreaker again!...Hand over your so active mouth other hand on your junk gripping in with a huge hand.... "Imma yur boyfriend tonight pity dick....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: UGHHHHHHHH face wincing in pain, trying to fight it before you drop my back down hard against your knee. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH your huge hand on mu mouth, other on my throbbing junk, feeling my cock throb under these gym shorts. UGHHHHHHHHHH I moan, muffled by your hand, sweat rolling down as my 205 lbs. frame arches perfectly against your knee. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: "OK now man, this is a test of your soul. You'll like it...watch...." letting go of your junk my right hand HAMMERS onto your guts HARD driving a dent into your abs... Yur spit on my hand in reflex....
"That's it.... u like boy?"
HAMMER
HAMMER
HAMMER
HAMMER
Hitting your guts over and over while extended overe the anvil of my knee.... HAMMER AND ANVIL... like it!? Yt

No…I moan, but any sound I am making is being muffled by your hand. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH your fist driving hard down my abs, breaking down as you hammer hard. ARGHHHHHHHHHH eyes widening, screaming. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH my legs flopping up from each flow, sweat splashing onto your face. You hear two syllables moans in between my screams, but you keeps hitting my abs over and over, destroying them, making them soft, painfully making a dent in my battered abs. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH legs flopping up again. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: letting you flop to the floor hard.... "DAMM yur a SEXY MAN....AINT HE SEXY!?" THE men roar in huge approval missing you trying to say yu quit... "I love to squeeze little men like this.... Come here Pity Dick..." I grab your wrist and LIFT and drop back to my ass PULLING your body into my legs - they surround you and swallow yur handsome body alive - 32" quads clamp around you..... side scissors.... locking around your guts and SQUEEEeeeeEEEEEZING hard.... huge knee over yur gut driving to me the other one against your back! Yt

Steve - Golden Boy: You hear me moaning out loud when you finally pull your hand from my mouth and let me drop. My saliva all over your hand now. I curl up, holding my abs, as you tease me, getting the crowd all fire up. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH I moan as you grab my wrist, pulling my body up to you. Before I can even catch my breath, I feel your legs caving into my side, my abs. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I scream through the top of my lung, making the pain even worse, as your legs cave into my sides. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH my legs kicking, I pry helplessly on your legs. “I give! I give! I GIVE!” I scream out as I thrash in your brutal scissors. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: My hand slaps over your mouth..."LICK that slobber off me yu pig... GAWD who taught you manners?!?! I SQUEEZE HARDER carving inches off your waist silencing your protests... Rocking my hips an inch left then right then left sawing into your slowly.... "I know... if u wanna win, you need to be one fucklot stronger..."FLEX HARDER! Yt

Steve - Golden Boy: As I scream out my submission, I feel you slapping your hand over my mouth. UGHHHHHHHHHH eyes fluttering, getting harder to breathe now as yous queeze harder. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I feel sick, your muscles digging deep. I try to flex as hard as I can, those hard muscles slowly being squeezed, caved in. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH you see a helpless look in my eyes. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my legs kicking, arms flailing. Before long my eyes start to roll back. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH the pain is incredible but my flexed up muscles is fighting a losing battle. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yur face goes red and I feel yur ribs bending in bad bad ways.... BUMmmmMmft! The sound of a rib breaking isn't a crack, more like a drum beat deep inside a man.... dont know which but something in there just broke.... I release the grip of my legs and DROP down like a chopping axe! CHOP CHOP CHOP KICK! last move kicks yu free from my legs... "Get up Pity Dick!" I shout snapping to my feet
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: UGHHHHHHHHHHH you hear me moaning, muffled by your hand once again. My spits and saliva all over. Hear those sounds my ribs make is making me sick. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my pleading eyes looking at you, before you release, but not before smashing your leg into my side, ARGHHHHHHHHHH not once, not twice, but three times before you kick me hard. My body flying back, landing on my back. My abs and ribs looks a bit disfigured, my mouth hanging open, muscles twitching with my eyes shut. Passed out from the pain. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: i circle you.... "OH SHIT really.... we know why you lose fucker... YUR BRITTLE ...gawdamm pitydick..." I GRAB your head and lift you. Someone rings the bell cause for some reason KO counts as a win. But I was itching to hurt u more. Something about your face makes that just go ya know?"

ERIK ATLAS: I pull you up and lock you in the ropes... arms lockedby the middle rope over the top... yur still out and I pull open yur trunks and stroke yur cock to wake you.... "Romeo..... hey Romeo...." yur eyes flutter...."There u are. I gots a questions. How many dicks can fit up your ass?" yt

Steve - Golden Boy: Still out cold when you walk towards me, grabbing my head, realizing I’m passed out from the pain. Drool leaking down the side of my lips, you drag my unconscious body up before locking me in the ropes. I gasp out loud, feeling your hand on my cock, UGHHHHHHHHHH getting me hard and leaking. I try to move, realizing that I’ve been tied up on the ropes, facing the crowd. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sweat dripping, hearing something about dicks.. and my ass, I moan, shaking my head, “no…” pain coming back quickly, on my ribs, my abs. Aching everywhere. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: "How does the song go? Yea... Imma bag of dicks... "reaching into my cargo pocket and pull out a big looking thing...
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: its two hands long and looks like a corncob
ERIK ATLAS: You ever have a midnight visitor like that?
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: I can’t quick see what you’re pulling out, as you still jerk my cock, until it’s rock hard and leaking. I moan, shaking my head, “No… don’t..” I say looking into the Jackpot Arena men. UGHHHHHHHHHHH muscles twitching locked in front of ya. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: You tied in the ropes with me behind you... i put the dildo in your face... OK need to lift yur legs or would u like it from berhind like yur dad did?"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: “No, fuck you…” I say, lifting my legs, but pressing my feet on your abs. One bare, the other still have my shoes on, somehow, as I flex and try to kick you back. UGHHHHHHHHHH gritting my teeth, trying to get ya back. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu manage to KICK.... thats some amazing desperation and power u got... quietly admire the moment... ok that shits done... I DRIVE a fist DEEP into your gut! BAMMMM!!!!! my face next to yours from my follow-through...the ring is rocking from the impact... "Gawd I love the noise u make when I drive in deep like that.... Let's do it again..." hauing back and SLAM yur guts again!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: You’re bigger, and stronger, I’m not quite able to get you to bulge, before you drive a huge fist into my gut. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH spits flying, landing on your pecs. I cough and gasp, as you come close. You feel the heat from my heaving muscles, teasing me, “no…” I moan in protest as another huge fist sinks into my abs. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I let out yet another high pitched scream, just the sound you wanna hear as I feel the incredible pain. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: "Yea baby.... yur a winner now man...." Pulling back and letting the ropes off your arms allowing you to collapse into a heap... "So bitch, you didn't answer me... how many dick can fit in your ass?" Circling you waiting for an answer... i GRAB yur trunks from behind and LIFT giving your weight a chance to treat you to a 210 pound wedgie....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: Coughing, moaning, before you untie my arms. I drop in a sweat soaked heap. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH body convulsing against the canvas floor, when you tease me again. “fuck… yo…” UGHHHHHHHHHHH getting lifted up by my trunks, my muscle ass flopping, those shorts choking my balls and cock as you give me a massive wedgie. UGHHHHHHHHHH yt

ERIK ATLAS: They finally shred and expose yur tight furry ass and amazing endowment... howls of appreciation let out... I mean hell, that's a nice jobber dick... I shout to the crowd "See he's not feeding the elephant tonight... that's why its a pity dick. He dont win... PITY" The men all laugh, u GRAB the back of your neck like I was about to rip out a handful of weeds and LIFT you - claw GRIP into the back of your neck and SLAM yu into the corner facing the crowd... my back smothering into your body... huge chest and crotch, legs against your naked body, cept one converse... I SHOVE in that dildo from behind.... "Scream bitch..."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: ARGHHHHHHHHHH letting out a yelp as the shorts shred. UGHHHHHHHHHH I drop onto the canvas, my muscle ass flopping. UGHHHHHHHHHH I moan, massaging my sore cock which just crashed onto the canvas hard. You tease me in front of the crowd, as you grab the back of my sweaty neck, pulling me up, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Screaming as I feel your fingers squeezing hard, my arms feeling he straining pain, paralyzing, as you walk me towards the post as you slam me into the corner. I feel you crushing my body, before you starts to slide that huge corn like dildo into my ass, making me yell out even louder. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH muscles tightening, ass flexing against it. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: MY FACE next to your ear... hot molten whisper in your ear... "Gawd... yu took that with authority babe..." Licking the sweat from the back of your ear and neck, huge chest on your back... HUMP my crotch into that dildo, still in my cargo shorts....
ERIK ATLAS: "Bet you caint guess what else I have in my pocket..."
ERIK ATLAS: "If you guess I wont use it on you..."
ERIK ATLAS: heheheh
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: Feeling your hot breath on my ear, you making me twitch as you lick the sweat from the back of my ear and neck. UGHHHHHHHHHHH making me moan even louder as the dildo is keep into my ass now. precum leaking against the post. “No, no more…” I plead, as I try to guess what you have in your pocket. “gag… you have a gag in your pocket…” I say, body being grind on the post. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: "NOPE.... but good guess...." I pull out of my pocket a smallish 4' plumbing snake with a steel knob on the end... long long flexable steel chord used for unclogging drains....
ERIK ATLAS: "But if you guessed, i think yu'd be a fucking genius and yur not kidding anyone there yet...."
ERIK ATLAS: I move to pull the dildo out of you..... and OUT!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: You pull out a small plumbing snake. My eyes widening in horror, “no, no….” can’t even begin to think about what you may have in mind, flexing and wriggling even harder, but you pull the dildo out from my ass, making me groan loud, my ass feeling the burn, already pried wide from the dildo. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: I insert the snake into yur butt wide and clear after that hawg monster...and slowly wend that snake inside you...the first 12" goes in ease... not a wide intrusion... maybe a 1/2 inch, but going where only plumbers and proctologists go (and kinky motherfuckers)
ERIK ATLAS: keeping you pinned into the corner with weight alone driving into you....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: You continue to press me against the corner, while you insert the plumbing snake into my ass. “No, no…” I plead, facing the crowd, as they watch this all goes down. I feel it going deeper, and deeper into my ass. my muscles shaking, more precum leaking as it drives me over the edge somehow. Never felt such sensation before, and it’s hurting at the same time. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH on my tip toes, sweating profusely, as you keep going, “no, please…” ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH my cock starts leaking cum as I can’t help myself. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: the rippling steel rumbles over your prostate and slowly gets in deeper and deeper making you squirm a dance few men can do.... yur sexy body grinds on me as the snake reaches the 20" mark... i strip off my shorts.... RIPPPPP yur hear utility nylon giving way and with a rip hard I’m naked bare assed and muscled power...... "Bet my cock fits in with that thing HUH?
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: “No, no..” cum continues to stream down my cock, dripping, as you make me dance driving that snake into my ass, into my prostate. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Then I hear your shorts ripping, I shake my head when you threaten to drive your cock in with that thing. “No, please…” I say trying to flex my way out of this. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu FLEX hard and GAWD that makes my cock throb.... arms CLOSE around your battered body and right over all that gut bruising and SQUEEEEEEEZE yur body HARD crushing you with all the fuckig wicked joy I get from hearing a man moan under pressure.... and my cock SLIDES in next to the snake chord.... pumping in.... and forcing the whole snake to slide in and out with my cock...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: I feel your arms wrapping around my torso, I groan out loud when you squeeze hard, screaming, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sweat continue to pour down my muscles, as your cock slides in, pumping, pounding my ass, making me scream out from each and every thrust. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yt

ERIK ATLAS: I loosen a hand off the gut crushing grip and use it to shove in anotyher 6" slowly making 26" of steel snake inside yu moving as i fuck you... right arm still tight around your rippling torso, my chest snd abs sweat slick on your back...humping into you and stroking your cock...."Show them what that elephant of yours can do...." tasting your neck as I speak
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: Coughing, eyes fluttering as I try to catch my breath. But it gets worse as the steel snake goes deeper, and you ram into my ass even harder, splitting my ass even more. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH my cock gets hard, harder, and harder, in pain, as more precum leaks out. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH you feel my shuddering in pain and fear, before Im edged, about to lose my load. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu look like yur leaking something horrible and squirming bad to get that load to boil over.... and NO... I SLAP yur cock and CRUSH with a double fisted grip over yur gut bending your mushy abs again....SQUEEEEEEEZE and shove my cock into you without mercy.... "See.... yu didn't say please...." denied cumming i feel yur despair escalate....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: Just as I am about to cum, you slap my cock and crush it with your closed fist. My eyes widening in horror, face wincing in pain, sweat dripping as I scream, your fingers closing in, denying me, making my load subside, as I start begging you to let me cum. “please, let me cum…” My muscles shaking, in some incredible pain. yt

ERIK ATLAS: "There's yur manners... maybe you are Canadian..." humping into you i call out to the men..."WHO'S HORNY?"
ERIK ATLAS: they roar with hunger....
ERIK ATLAS: "This boy needs to be a target...."
dillon.anderson: hmm

ERIK ATLAS: I PULL out of you and pull you out of the corner... two feet of polished chrome steel chord still out of your ass
ERIK ATLAS: I DROP you onto your back ... shoving your head under the ropes
ERIK ATLAS: Kneeling between yur legs.... and plow back into position
ERIK ATLAS: men jerking their loads close come to aim at YOU
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: You tease me, working the crowd as you continue to pump my ass with your cock. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You finally let me out of the corner, pulling me out, before you drop me onto my back. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my head under the ropes, my legs wide as you resume position. I look out seeing these Jackpot Arena men jerking, aiming at me. “no, no…” I moan in protest. yt

ERIK ATLAS: I resume fucking your amazing fine ass... hot inside u liquid fire of lust and watching your handsome face panic as men line up to share with you... hand on your cock as i fuck you and stroke u and bring you through the worst swamp of humiliation..... one load hits yur face
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: Your cock and the plumbing snake deep inside my ass as you continue to fuck me hard. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH your hand on my cock now. My muscles too exhausted to do much but to flex and twitch, as you continue to pound my ass. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH load hitting my face, some onto my eyes, my nose. I can feel my cock getting worked up, UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH getting close once more. yt

ERIK ATLAS: This train has no more stops ... hammering your ass and using you for my ruthless lust... watching your body play to my music and rock to my thunder... stroking your cock... load after load ponys up and hits yu and its going to need a mop
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: UGHHHHHHHHH sweat keeps pouring down my muscles. My cock getting worked, and the loads from the spectators keep cumming, and cumming. UGHHHHHHHHH until I finally lose my load, shooting all over. UGHHHHHHHHHHH yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu bust your load and that's it for my control... all the sounds of an sex around me and this stud stabbed onto my cock is awesome... UGHHHHHHYESSSSSSSS!!!! Busting a hard load to the roaring sky.... the crowd makes a huge noise... i get hit in the chest by a cum wad and fuck if i know who did it... the place will need our devoted and professional cleaning crew
ERIK ATLAS: I PULL out of your ass groaning with pleasure... the snake still wiggling inside u
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: I lose my load, shooting all over, as my muscles start to go limp, I feel you blasting a huge load into my ass. Your hot cum deep inside my ass, coasting the snake. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I gasp, my face, my ass, my chest, my abs, all coated with cum. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I moan as you finally pull out, my body twitching, convulsing against the canvas. yt

aaa - wresadam walks in
(ATLAS NOTE - feel that foreboding?)

ERIK ATLAS: The snake sliding out of your ass as I pull it giving your one of the creepiest sensations as 26" of plumber's snake is taken out of you
aaa - wresadam: watching

ERIK ATLAS: I wrap it around your neck and PULL you to your feet
ERIK ATLAS: "Maybe you should wear this until u can turn in a win at NGW huh?"
ERIK ATLAS: eyes to you
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Steve - Golden Boy: I gasp, eyes widening, muscles flexing up as you pull that snake out from my ass. ARGHHHHHHHHHH eyes fluttering, it’s finally out when you wrap it around my neck, pulling me up to my feet. The thing reeking of cum and ass, I moan as you tell me maybe i should wear it until I can turn in a win. I look at ya, helplessly prying on that plumbing snake. yt

ERIK ATLAS: "Yur gonna wear it bitch.... they will all know where this mark came from...." I PULL like I'm starting a chainsaw motor and the snake RIPS a bloody mark around your neck from the brutal pull! Blood tyrickling down your neck from the attack.... "Better use some bactine boy, That snake is nasty and yu know where it's been."

aaa - wresadam: thats enough erik

ERIK ATLAS: I KICK yu in the guts sending you out through the ropes into the crowd... gathering my pants

aaa - wresadam: let him be

ERIK ATLAS: walking out
ERIK ATLAS: grins at Wresadam... "As you wish Mr Mercy

aaa - wresadam: fck u arsehole

ERIK ATLAS: :YU and me soon enough Heel...

aaa - wresadam: when u grow a park erik
aaa - wresadam: ill be waitin
aaa - wresadam: pair

Steve - Golden Boy: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH gasping as I feel it ripping around my neck. UGHHHHHHHHHHI feel trickle of blood dripping down my neck, as I collapses, breathing heavily as I get kicked out of the ropes into the crowd. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

NEXT UP - ATLAS DOESN'T WAIT FOR LATER - ATLAS VS WRESADAM

No comments:

Post a Comment