Sunday, June 3, 2018

ATLAS VS SWISSWRESTLER CYRUS 3.0

ERIK ATLAS: in the Seattle underground, the creepy place where earthquake and commerce combined to make tunnels under the city - and I behold the wow... the UNDERGROUND GOTHIC ARENA... invited in and told to come dressed for action cause there's no dressing room - but I expected a cramped place with just enough room for a ring - not this cave with room for 500 observers... and looks like a dungeon setting laid into the East part of the hall.... I walk in and its like there's a crowd waiting...
I’m standing 6'5" weighing a whopping 296 pounds, from Texas ERIK ATLAS.... the place turns and there's polite applause.... great, they love Texas here as much as they always did... i walk into the ring wearing Red and B lack tiger striped squares and black boots, bare chested in the cool damp underground air

Flex my 61" chest in a bouncing pump, 32" quads, 35" waist 23" arms, trained hard and massive... bruised some from past encounter but strong to get it on... waiting to see who my opponent is
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Hidden in a dark corner behind you. Lick my lips as I step forward. 5'10, 210 lbs hot swiss muscles. 18" gunz. My famous 8,5" cock covered in my black leather thong, storing a huge load just for this match. The crowd silent, but I feel how the focus me. I roll into the ring as fast as I can right between this big mans leg. Before you realize what happens you see my face. as my KNEE thrust up fast, nailing your balls into you! BAAAM! "WELCOME BIG MAN! HOPE YOU REMEMBER ME!" as I roll to the ropes, hear the crowd starting to cheer...
Swisswrestler: yt



ERIK ATLAS: The smaller guy rushes into the ring.... BUSTS me a good one..... Cyrus?!? FAWK... ok ok... he tore me apart last time we met and has totally ditched the nice-guy rules... the place swells with a wow as they see yur hardcore opener drop me to my knees... one arm shoving you off hard....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Get on my feets, facing you. "HOW THAT FEELS BIG MAN?!" Smile. I push your arm away as I step forward and PRESS your face into my crotch. "NO RULES AND NO MERCY LIKE LAST TIME! WILL ENJOY HUMILIATING YOU! I GOT AT LEAST 3 LOADS FOR YOU!"…

ERIK ATLAS: MY FIST FINDS YOUR CROTCH AND BUSTS YU A GOOD ONE!
ERIK ATLAS: ...ok
ERIK ATLAS: NO mercy
ERIK ATLAS: standing as yu go down..... presuming much.... i circle u as both men recover from the opening shots
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: AAAYYYYEEE! Scream in pain and go down. I hold my crotch, massaging it as I get up. I smirk as I run at you, jump and DROPKICK right into your big chest! Make sure my boot hits your heart muscle to give you a nice shock. "YOU PAY FOR THAT ERIK!"
Swisswrestler: Roll to the ropes and hoist myself up to face you.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu get up and fire hard at me... Kick sends me into the corner hard... yu talk about me paying.... grin... rubbing my chest..."The check ... is in the mail..." yu rise and I CHARGE and clothesline yu so hard yu flip over my arm! turning to stand over yu....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: NGGGGG sent into the mats hard. Dazed from the hit. Shake my head, FLEX my muscles as I see you stand over me. My hands grab your feets as I thrust my FEETS up hard, right into your chin! BAAAAM! Sending you back nearly flying as I use the strenght of my core. I act fast as I roll on your chest, pinning you down with my crotch pressed on your mouth. "TAKE THAT BIG MAN!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu FIRE both feet into my jaw... ROCK my head back... my back hits the mats as the Seattle pasty boys cheer and yu smother my face in yur crotch... planting my hands under your butt - I shove EXPLOSIVELY shoving you off me! yu fly literally over my head and land in the ropes... snapping to my feet.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: FUUUCK! You use your increadible strenght to shove you off me. I hit the ropes hard and bounce back to you. On my chest right in front of you as I get up as well. Facing the big man. Shake my head, my body starts to sweat. My muscles pumped. My fingers RAKE your face hard as I use the distraction, grab your head and THRUST it down into the mats as hard as I can. The crowd starting to ROAR as they cheer me...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Fighting nasty... AWUGhhh! blinded hard.... he's going to make me hurt him bad... ... yu take a moment and notice the crowd... not that I can see that, but your feet in front of me are my target... GRAB your ankle and knee and push pull - DROP u on yur ass and CRAWL on top of you - I score an ELBOW drop onto your head.... !!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: WTF?! You catch me by surprise. I go down on my back, feel your big body mounting. "GET OFF M......" AAAYYYE! seeing stars as your elbow hits my head. Stunned for a moment. Feel your weight on me as I try to get my senses back...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: THUNDERING 300 POUNDS ground and pound HAMMERING your head and face.... ROAR as I show yu power and fury!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: AAARRGGGG! Hammered, seeing stars as you hit me again and again. Hear your roar as you show off. Use the moment and THRUST both my knees up and right into your lower back, destroying it. As you feel the pain I do it again but this time my wrist warp around your neck. ROOOOAR out loud as I gather all my power to THRUST you back and HEADFIRST INTO THE MATS!
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu knock me off balance with your kick to the back.... I sense u expected that to hurt me more and i grin... just in time to have that fucking wrAP SCORE around my neck! URRGGHK!... face slammed into the mats... legs head hits hard.... rockin but keeping the close work grapple from my back.... legs CLAMP around your tight body and SQUEEEZE hard... hands fighting that wrap off my neck!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Grin in my face as I SLAM YOU DOWN. NGGGGG suddendly feel the power of your legs. FLEX my core as hard as I can. Struggle by that enourous power. Keep your head locked as my ELBOWS hammer into the socket of your knee. "GET ME OUT FUCKER!" BAM BAM BAM then drive my elbow between your legs and my body as I force you to losen the grib. Give my feets a SHAKE you distract you furter.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu fight like crazy to get out of the DEATHSQUEEZE - yur smarter than u look aparently... all your thrashing fails to get u out but my neck gets freed... yu use the double elbow lever to PUST out of my legs leaving yur face wide open.... yu drop an elbow right as i fire a right hook nailing your head! UHHHHHh u but my balls again.... BOOT hits yur chest rolling you out of the hold.. I roll over holding my balls... watching yu try and find yur head
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: BREATH in fresh air as I get out of your famous DEATHSQUEEZE. Holdling my face, easing the pain as I slowly get up to my feets. Coughing a bit as I see you close to me. BREATH IN AIR as I get on my feets JUMP Up as high as I can and before you can counter my KNEE drves deep into your unprotected ABS. "HOW YOU LIKE THAT ERIK?!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Rolling and clutching my balls.... see u coming down... fukkk.. FLEX HARD yu HIT .... dint fuukin kill me but damm scored hard in my core again..."How do you like that...?" fire a four finger spear to your throat!.... grin at my answer... shoving u off me.... gettging up
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: GAAAG hard as your finger hit my throat hard. I cough as I go down next to you. Hands on my throat, try to breath. My legs twitching. Angry SLAM my boot right into your face as you get up. I roll to he ropes, grab them and hoist myself up to my feets. Turn around. My head red as I breath heavy. I wast no time, rush towards you and JUMP DROPKICK right into those ABS, further weakening them!
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I get up and see yu burning stamina hard to stay in the attack.... nailing another kick into my abs... UGHHHHHH... ok....that one hurt... drop to one knee as yu drop to your back... after the kick... scrambling with speed to get away from me... FOREARM SMASH over your back driving your escape FLAT... ..mounting your back... i DRIVE yur face into the mats!!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: WTF?! Feel that monster mounts me. DAZED as you drive my face into the mats. Shake my head, panicing, SLAM both my elbows right into your rips and THRUST my head up right into your JAW as I turn myself over to shove you off me. "GET OFF ME YOU MONSTER!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu elbows thrash back... missing wildly... yu TRY to thrust your head into my jaw with my hand and 300 pounds on the back of your head.... it's... adorable? I mean seriusly cute. but I'm not cute.... while still grinding your face into the mats and pivot legs off your back to the right and DRILL your ribs with a knee strike!!! and AGAIN! and again caving in the right side of your ribs
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: WTF?! Feel that monster mounts me. DAZED as you drive my face into the mats. Shake my head, panicing, SLAM both my elbows right into your rips and THRUST my head up right into your JAW as I turn myself over to shove you off me. "GET OFF ME YOU MONSTER!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu elbows thrash back... missing wildly... yu TRY to thrust your head into my jaw with my hand and 300 pounds on the back of your head.... it's... adorable? I mean seriusly cute. but I'm not cute.... while still grinding your face into the mats and pivot legs off your back to the right and DRILL your ribs with a knee strike!!! and AGAIN! and again caving in the right side of your ribs
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: SCREEEEAM in pain as you start hitting my rips. My body in pain as you use your size as advantage. My body twitching under you, severly wounded. My hands come up and dig into your eyes!
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: You reach up to rake my eyes and WOAH not like that has to happen three times... i pull off your head and grab your wrist pinning it to the mats and DRIVE my knee into the back of your hand CRUNCH!.... "claw my eyes out? BAD monkey.... no chocolate for you!" pivot and grind into your hand more pain and damage!
ERIK ATLAS: taking you apart.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: AAAYYYYEEE! My body twitching under you as you increase the level of pain. Feel my hands breaking, my legs hitting the mats. SCREEAM as I thrust them up to hit you again. "NOOOO!!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu thrash hard trying to escape... I keep grip in that hand and fall back.... putting you in an armbar, splitting your broken hand, fingers apart and arching agaist your elbow working to bust that joint... "Tap bitch or I'm breaking your elbow and yu'll never play the harp or whatever limp ass music u play again... oh that's right... yu just masturbate with this hand... never mind..." arching to break your elbow hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: NGGGGG! My body in agony. "FUCK YOU ERIK!" Trapped in your armbar, my hands and arm numb, screaming but not giving in. THRUST my head back.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I drop my head back and WRENCH..... crrruunNNKKKKK! yur elbow joint shreds and hyperextends! "FUCK ME? no no baby.... tap...NOW! or this gets worse....!"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: "NOOO THAT CANT HAPPEN!" Screaming in pain, ignoring that you ask me to tap. My arm sore but not eable to move, WEakinging hard as I panic. "NOOO!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yur wide open in so many places.... and i show u... PULL yur arm hard... HEEL STRIKE yur ribs AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! heel axe DROP over yur abs SLAMMM like a pickaxe into your gut! BAMMMM split your fingers in your broken hand... this arm a mangled mess.... then leg to KICKING your head rocking you a meter away as I get to my feet... sweat slick, bleeding nail rakes around my face.... circling you.... "done yet?"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Coughing hard as I am on the mats. Body broken as I try to get on my fours but fail again and again. "MERCY!" I gasp...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: nodding..... I dont even look to this crew for applause... "OK yu get some of that..." I grin to myself a little mad in the head... slip out of the ring and grab ur ankle and pull u out of the ring... out to the floor...INTO MY ARMS... bearhug clamps around your body trapping your good arm to your side letting your wrecked right arm flop around... hissing into your ear.... "YOU will get some fine mercy now bitch..." BEAR hug SQUEEEEZE TIGHT on you... huge muscle and power swallowing you in a crush
ERIK ATLAS: yt



Swisswrestler: WTF NOOOO! SCREEAM in pain as you start to squeeze me tight in your bear hug. My bbody weakend as I cant fight it long. Panicing SLAP your ears as hard as I can with my hands. Muscles twtiching in your greap as I gasp for air.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: heheheh just fucking adorable... yur one arm trapped and ur so crazed u dont know it.... yur free arm so mangled it hurts u 10x more than me to slap me... just adorable... "Be still bitch" i hiss into your ear.... I carry you over to the dungeon area pressing through men trying to touch you... one hits your arm and makes yur pain double... I FLOP yur butt on the table and get a roll of 12" wide cellophane wrap... used to keep cargo wrapped on pallets neatly... "Don't mess bitch... this is for u"
ERIK ATLAS: i wrap the clear plastic around your body trapping your wrecked arm at your side... hurts less and is not going to get battered.... but your mobility bad....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: So much pain. Not realizing as you bring me to the dungeon area. WTF?! See you use the cellophane, trapping me in it as you wrap it tight around my body. Try to flex my big muscles. Panicing as I cant move anymore but my amazing body tied tight and shining in the cellophane and sweat.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I slam u to your back on the table... your left arm free... trapping it to the table.... collar on your throat ties back to the table above yu HARD..... legs on a spreader bar left.... then right....."Now... about that mercy i was granting you..." I grab a box cutter.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: On my back, arm trapped. "FUCK YOU ERIK WTF YOU DO!" Try to free my hand but cant. "Feel the collar on my throat but not eable to move much. Hear you making some noise as I try to kick my foot on you.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I use the box cuter to menace u bad... I remember what yu did to me last time.... i cut your posers off your body freeing your cock.... I the flat of run the cold blade under yur balls... watching yur face as u know ... "I could make you an instant soprano... that's the high singing one right? sing me something sweet fucker...."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: FUCK my cock suddendly free, slapping around. My 8,5" still soft but loaded. Feel the blade. Fear in my eyes. "NO PLZ MERCY DOOONT!"
Swisswrestler: yt
ERIK ATLAS: reaching to the table behind me out of your sight.... I bring yu a crazy moment and bend over sucking on your cock a good 30 seconds.... dropping the cutter on the floor and cupping your balls.... then wind the thinn rope around your cock and balls tying off your ejaculation leaving u wanting more....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: MOOOAN loud as you start sucking my huge tool. FUCK! Cant help myself as my rod gots harder and harder by your expert sucking.... NGGGGG WTF?! Suddenly feel the rope. My body shacking as your tie up my cock and balls. My huge cock pumping widley now as it turns purple. My body on full display, not able to move as my cock gets harder and harder every second, my cock head so big as my preskin goes back more and more. moooaning loud in this process...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu are a beautiful man and stunning in artistic ways as yu squirm so close to orgasm.... I grin as yu work with your cock in prison now.... fingers over yur plastic wrapped chest... over yur nipples.... grinnin... I grab a mask.... looks like a gas mask with a funnel.... CLAMP IT OT YOUR FACE muffling your objections.... yu start fighting and i PUNCH yur injured arm to remind yu to stay conquered....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: My body so close to orgasm but denied, cock raging now, feels like iron. WTF?! Suddendly you I feel the mask. Try to fight it. "NO WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO?! STOPPP!" GASP as you punch my arm as I stop fighting for a moment but FLEX my muscles...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu flex looking fucking good.... but see... i want that cock ACHING TO BUST a load.... its wanting right now... but not ACHING.... i get a vial of Poppers off the table... wad up some tissue paper and POUR a handsome amount on the paper... shove it into the receiving tube of your gas mask.... now yu take in every breath through a haze of cock throbbing poppers....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: MY head under the mask now, panicking, breath heavy. See you doing some thing... SUDDENDLY I get dizzy. More and more as I breath in the poppers. Dazed as I am uneable to stop it. MY fighting gets less but my head shakes from side to side. I moan out loud as I lose control of my body. My cock raging more and more as my balls start boiling, I feel how a river of pre starts to leak and run down my hard cock...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I SLAP yur dick like a pinata! chuckling as it barely changes your world.... just to put you in the most deranged and out of control space.... over the lenses of your gas mas, insertable strobe lights.... they flash DEEP into your brain altering colors, in separate patterns, right and left flashing different timing and colors... yur are THROWN into an abyss of sensation
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: OMG?! Body and mind out of controll. Drifting away as you slap my cock. Not feeling it bbut my cock rages more. Cum veins popping out as my big bullballs start to bloat. They werent used for two full weeks so they charge now...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: out of your sight... away from your awareness....
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: see I found this TOY?
ERIK ATLAS: lube it up and s l i d e it in to yur hold PRESSING hard and insistant!
ERIK ATLAS: 24 inches
ERIK ATLAS: sliding DEEEEEEP into you!
ERIK ATLAS: yt


Swisswrestler: NOOO! My body twitching, I FLEX my asscheeks together as you slide that toy into my tight ass full force. I moan out loud, press my hips up as I as I can. My balls filling up with more of my muscle seeds as I am totally lost, dazded as I breath in more and more poppers...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: the dildo slides in more and more and more into places u never knew u had... then it gets more exciting.....
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: a wicked looking device latches onto your throbbing cock.... the boys in the room shirk watching it swallow yur tool.... I turn on the slick internal vibrator.... working your locked cock....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: OMG Impaled by that huge dildo, soooo deep inside me. My head thrust left to right as you put a device on my huge pupped up and raging cock. MOOOOAN loud, my muscles shaking now as you turn on that vibrator. My balls bloated to its limits, My cock nearly 9,5" and deep purple as it rages. Raging to release but cant with the ropes as more and more pre runs down my cock. "MEEERCY" I gasp weakly...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: "soon baby...yur gonna cum for me good right?'
ERIK ATLAS: grabbing a pair of wire clippers... i slowly move to your cock and balls.... setting the cutters on the rope and SNIP.... not gently... not subtle... the floodgates open.... i PINCH yur nipple simultaneously....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: HEARING your taunts as you cut the rope. OMMGG my body in extasy as you open the gateways for my huge load. IIIII...IIIII.... I AM CUUUUUUMING!, Thrusting my hips up highter and higher as you make me your bitch and drive me over the edge. My cock explodes in a big mess as my powerseeds start shoot. And they shoot big. As I thrust my hips up and I cum the device flies away, revealing that huge monster of mine as I start a big cummage. Rope after rope of my muscle seeds start shooting for around 20 seconds as I moan in extasy...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu bust the load u were threatening x 10... squirming and thrashing.... HOLEEEEE shit... yu blew the fleshlight off yur cock and its still gushing.... I pull out your slammed deep dildo and roll it on your cum and slam it back into you
ERIK ATLAS: DEEP probe slamming back into your ass.... yu thrash like a man possessed, the mask preventing you from speaking clearly
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Exhausted, spend after that huge load. I keep moaning as you collect my cum with the dildo and ram it back into my ass. I just moan, not eable to talk. Covered in cum and sweat.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Finally stripping off my squares... my 8,5x5" cock springs free... and its EAGER for u! Pulling out the dildo and kicking loose your spreader bar freeing your legs... I lift yur legs and SLAM my cock into your ass fucking you like the prize i earned.... not caring about your exhaustion i drill yu like a thundering industrial machine
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Unable to do anything as you thrust into me. MOAN, flex my cheeks but uneable for anything else. Just a pile of useless muscles as my cock rages by every of your drills.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Hand on your slick cock and stroking you... the strobes still rocking your brain to crazy spaces... the popper supply seeming endless... and my cock drilling you over and over... 3 minutes.... 5 minutes... shaking and spearing your golden spot... over and over
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: My body totally owned now. My cock pumped my your strong grip. Rockhard in your grip again as my sensitive balls load again. My body twitching in pleasure and pain as you keep drilling me. FLEXING my cheeks as you force me to realod again. "MERCY NOOOO!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Stroking your cock making you crazy to cum more.... slamming my dick into you..... head back roaring... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! fukkk!!!! my cock BUSTS hard and the firey awe of being in you and fucking takes my brain and i shake like a storm as i fill yur ass.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: OMG my balls loaded again. MOOOOAN as I feel you filling my sorry ass with your load. Feel my body tensing again as I about to cum again.
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: STROKING YOU HARDER and then DRIVE MY FIST deep into your guts! BUSTING yu a hard one interrupting your second heaven
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: GASP! Spit flying as you hit my soft abs. Coughing, twitching hard as you denied my load. My cock red. "MERCY STOP!"
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I TEAR OFF YOUR MASK
ERIK ATLAS: letting you some real air... but CRAWL UP YOUR BODY... my weight on your arm and injured ribs.... sweat soaked and cum slick cock and crotch mounting over your face
ERIK ATLAS: "You sorry bitch.... clean me...."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: Finally some fresh air but you cock in my face immeadatly. Force do lick and suck it as I gag. Body too weak to move...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I go for broke to make yu CRAZY... and slide back and straddle yur cock.... not let you in... just rock slowly over and over, yur cock head under my balls pulling your foreskin back.... looking into your eyes.... waiting for u to cummm....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: THe sensations high as you jerk my cock slowly as you stretch it to you. I look in your eyes as it feels like fucking you. My foreskin pulls back as I start to moan. TWITCHING as my cock erupts again shooting between your legs but hitting your balls...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: BIG FIST UP AND READY!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: HEARTPUNCH!!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: HEARTPUNCH!!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: HEARTPUNCH!!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: HEARTPUNCH!!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: drilling you into so much pain just as u cum I will ruin yur sex life forever
ERIK ATLAS: heheheheh
ERIK ATLAS: !
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Swisswrestler: EYES open wide as you delive the heartpunches. My body colpses as I keep shooting and I totally go out into darkness...
Swisswrestler: yt

ERIK ATLAS: grin as yu pass out totally.... roughly kiss you.... geting off your cum soaked body.... looking at the shocked denizens of the Seattle Underground... not my first time here in these tunnels, but this place I'll remember... I carry you to the exit and out...we emerge in a park, stitchless naked. I bring your phone and call 911 and leave it with your body and walk off into the night....
ERIK ATLAS: [end]

ATLAS WINS

No comments:

Post a Comment