Tuesday, June 19, 2018

AFTERNOON DAMAGE AND DELIGHT

AFTERNOON DAMAGE AND DELIGHT
ATLAS AND EXJOBBERSTEVE

Leaning on a railing looking over the pool in the back yard from my bedroom suite. Steve was over for a swim and some sun on a day off. Just chatting, getting sun looking down on the pool. Mentioned someone not watching our matches in Jackpot and might  miss them. Not that I actually care, but Steve needs someone

exjobbersteve: What will I do without u roughing me up 😞
exjobbersteve: He would have a cow if u fucked me up in jackpot room


ERIK ATLAS: he's not in there so wont know
ERIK ATLAS: touches yur chest, sensual caress, yur handsome soldier power attractive to me

ERIK ATLAS: then I SHOVE yu off the balcony!!
ERIK ATLAS: you FALL…. SPLASH! in the pool 2 floors below

exjobbersteve: Big hand on my chest as u push me off railing into pool big splash

ERIK ATLAS: "YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT! YU NEARLY EMPTIED MY POOL!

exjobbersteve: Fuck you! Slap the water

ERIK ATLAS: comes down there....
ERIK ATLAS: WHAT DID U SAY?
ERIK ATLAS: JUMPS IN THE POOL
ERIK ATLAS: slaps yur face!

exjobbersteve: Fuck you as I slap u back then grab your hard cock in your shorts and squeeze

ERIK ATLAS: GRAB yur wrist taking the slap... Pulling yu off my nuts.... GRRRRR yu should just say yu want yur ass kicked boy
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: I head butt u almost knocking myself out as I step back dazed in pool
exjobbersteve: Yt

ERIK ATLAS: closing on you... in the pool waist deep shoving yu back to the edge and bash yur head on the edge TWICE!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Busting my head open as the pool runs red u holding me by my hair dazed as I moan and taste blood yt

ERIK ATLAS: GRAB yu by the throat both hands and DUNK YU UNDER
ERIK ATLAS: 5 count
ERIK ATLAS: 10 count
ERIK ATLAS: 15
ERIK ATLAS: ....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Gasp for air
exjobbersteve: As u dunk me I slam fist into yiur cock and balls yt

ERIK ATLAS: PULL u up for air as u SLAM my balls.... UGRGHHhhh...yu feel yurself released.... slick muscled body on yours

exjobbersteve: Push away climb out as u are in water and jump at u hitting u in head yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu Jump at me.... caint stop the bomb attack but can add to your rich experience of being beaten.... yu come down.... SPEAR yur throat as yu slam my head!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Ughhh hot water hard as I stand up holding my throat as I walk to edge blood still running down my busted head as I crawl out yt

ERIK ATLAS: I GRAB yu by the back of your trunks.... water slick bodys weave onto each other as my arms circle yur ribs and SQUEEEEZE the living fuk out of u.... bits yur trap on the right side
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Ahhhh fee your huge biceps around my waist as u hold me in the water kicking in attempt to get free as your huge pecs in my back yt

ERIK ATLAS: Humping yur butt as yu feel muscle holding yu tighter.... "Where u going... my fuck toy tonight...miss fucking this ass" HUMP! "beg me to fuck u ya little cunt..."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Reach back and rack your eyes as I fight to show u not some lil cunt for u to rape at your whim yt

ERIK ATLAS: UGHHHH FUKKK.... crushing pressure relents around u.... yu drop into the water
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Hit water as I turn around face u and jab fingers into yiur throat “how u like that big man” yt

ERIK ATLAS: URRKKkkghhh! choking.... WILD swing at your head!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Duck as u swing at me and grab u by head and slam u head first into edge of pool “u like that big man” I get out of pool as I stand over u grinning yt

ERIK ATLAS: Blood trickling down the side of my head...... shaking off the daze..."YUP.... makes me feel less bad for hurting you A LOT" PULL out of the pool... water cascading off my huge body as i come for u
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Run inside the house as u follow as I slam the door shut in your face yt

ERIK ATLAS: KICK the door as it slams COMING OFF THE HINGES! booooomMM! stepping over the door and GRAB you...rush the kitchen counter and slam yur back HARD!.... yu tumble to the floor
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Hit hard moaning as I lay on the floor as look up see blood run down your face onto yiur huge pecs I back up as I stand “ready for you big man” as I bounce my pecs smooth muscle body wet as my bulge hard in my shorts yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu stand and only THINK yur ready... I SHOVE YU hands slapping your pecs like Praying mantis ... yu HIT the cupboard behinf you and break doors from impact.... leg SWEEP and drop u on yur ass again!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Hit floor hard again as I roll away and kick at your knee knowing have to slow big muscle man down yt

ERIK ATLAS: u kick my knee... wet feel onn tile floors shitty traction... DROP to my knees.... yur try scrambling away... GRAB yur ankle and PULL yu into me..."NO no no u aint going anywhere..." I straddle yur legs and PUNCH yur gut like a cannon!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Uughhh gasp for air as I struggle to breathe laying on my back as u face me see your hard bulge in your shorts yt

ERIK ATLAS: DOUBLE AXE SMASH on your guts,,, CHEST guts....! battering you down.... landing on you chest to chest on the kitchen floor.... GRAB yur head and KISS yu humping my crotch into yours!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Mmmmm hard kiss as I open my legs up wrapping them around yiur waist yt

ERIK ATLAS: huge smile breaks on my face..."There's my big homo..." hug yu tight and love every inch of yur skin.... wipe the blood from yur eyes... kiss u again...huge arms and shoulders surrounding you... massive chest on yours... steep hard cock...."I want you..."
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Fuck me daddy hard as I flex my legs around your muscle waist as I feel yiur bulge on my ass yt

ERIK ATLAS: reach up and grab a kitchen knife.... slip it up the side of yur trunks and ZIKK cut them off u... ZIKK cut mine off me.... grin... LIFT yur thick handsome legs around me cock right under yur balls..."Thanks soldier...." My cock INVADES yur delta and slowly fills and spreads yu deep and sharp
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: I moan as your big dick opens up my ass one thrust as my legs up on yiur big thick shoulders yt

ERIK ATLAS: OHHHH yeaaaaa bearing down on top of you... u know the position to take this so I dont hurt u and i DRIVE.... knife clatters to the floor as my hands explore your arms and shoulders and face.... fucking you good
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Whimpering as I beg for your cock like a good cunt boi being fucked into submission by alpha yt

ERIK ATLAS: SLAP yur ass for saying cunt.... this is all man here.... YUR AN UGLY WOMAN and I want a man… fucking you and hammering.... the kitchen walls shake and the sun shines as summer light shows the fucking sweet color of your eyes and water wet muscle.... yu gotta know yur just fucking beautiful here.... my balls boils moments from blowing.... leaning in hard and SHOVE IN hard and BUST a load... head back, thick neck flexing and GROWLING roar UGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyaaaaaa!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: You breeding my ass forces my cock to erupt shooting onto My pecs as my ass marked by your seed laying under u fucked hard by a man yt

ERIK ATLAS: slowly pulling out of you..... letting your legs come out of that curled compressed position..... slow cross of swords shining and slick from sex.... ride yur body.... "Yu took the two story drop well" I say with a grin...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: No choice as i sit up kissing u my body sore head busted up as I kiss u again yt

ERIK ATLAS: rolling to my back pulling you on top so u can get comfortable.... my chest and lats thick, like laying on a 14 thick pillow... "I'll rehang the door if u clean the kitchen..." grins
ERIK ATLAS: yt

exjobbersteve: Deal
ERIK ATLAS: LOL
exjobbersteve: U are hot as fuck daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment