Wednesday, June 6, 2018

ATLAS VS MUSCLEFIGHT 2.2

MUSCLEFIGHT: Evening gents…seems Erik is still smarting from the beat down Steel and I gave him the other night
MUSCLEFIGHT: Strut down to the South Hall. In my black squares and boots. flexing the 5’11 225# muscle bod for all to see

ERIK ATLAS: Opening the South Hall, Jackpot Arena! Wearing red and black tiger striped squares....
ERIK ATLAS: stripping off my shirt.... black boots bare 61" chest 23" arms, 35w, and 32" quads... walking to the ring and jumping over the top ropes BOOM.... get the man in here!
ERIK ATLAS: yt MF


Mad City Wrestle Hero: Materializes in the hall ..... just as a fight is about to start apparently
Muscle Bull: Sitting back to watch the men go at it
exjobbersteve: Walk in and take a seat

MUSCLEFIGHT: climb up on the apron…stare over at my bigger opponent…step through the ropes as the crowd starts to file in. see my tag partner out in the crowd, know I need to put on a good showing for him…stretching out in the corner…turn and face Erik bounce the 49” pecs and flex the 19” guns…waiting on the bell yt

ERIK ATLAS: walking up to the big MUSCLEFIGHT... chest to chest... well sort of... more like chest to his chin... "no ambush or double team... sure u still want this?"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: Don’t need a doubleteam to take u down, fucker, that was just good old man on man fun…yeah…I want this…as much as you do…put both hands on your pecs…dig my thumbs in to your nips and shove you back…let’s get this on…
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: FLEX my pec taking yur girly shove... merely stumble back a foot.... I nod and the HORN blares!!! like the beginning of a hockey period.... I CHARGE HARD and drive u into the corner chest to chest SLAM u in good and hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

kurrt2005: oh yeahhh atlas

MUSCLEFIGHT: unnnnghhh..feel the impact as you drill my body and drive me back to the corner hard…ring shakes from the impact…bring my arms up over my head…drive them down, hard, chopping in to both sides of your neck…
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

kurrt2005: Now that has to HURT

ERIK ATLAS: yu CHOP on my neck hard driving me back....charge the foot right back in and GRAB both yur pecs... POWER MOVE turn and LIFT and SHOVE.... yu rocket out of the corner to the center in a hard tumble.... wipe my face with my forearm and close with you
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: arrghhh…feel you dig the thick hands in to my pecs. flexing them resisting your grab as I get pulled from the corner and thown to the center of the ring..roll up to one knee as I see you wiping your face with your big forearm..get to my feet and step in, bringing a hard knee to your abs…doubling you up a bit…followed with a hard foream uppercut to that face you were just wiping...
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

Muscle Bull: Woof MF not holding back

ERIK ATLAS: Yu recover fast and everything I expect from u cept me actually expecting it.....yu KNEE my armor plated abs... and rock my head... driving me back.... not daunted close in and GRAB yur wrist turning hard into a step under arm bar.... TWIST aiming your face to the mats wrenching your arm and shoulder hard....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: fuck…my shots hardly make a dent in the big man…stomp my boot to the canvas as my arm gets twisted in to the arm bar…bent over…feel the pressure on my shoulder…slapping at it, then grab down for your wrist..bring my arm up and duck under yours…twisting behind you as I pull up on the wrist…jacking on the hammer lock behind you
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: technical twist armbar becomes you hammerlock.... yu lift and wrench my arm good..... hummmm puzzlling this one.... my massive arm crammed behind me.... OK - I try this one - I reach DOWN between my legs and GRAB your ankle and stand up...LIFT yur leg and fall back BOOOOMMMM my ass and 296 pounds on your gut slamming into your hard.... we scramble for position... as the hammerlock comes loose....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: ARRGGGHHH..hit the canvas hard as you reach down, grab my leg and slam your weight down on top of me…wind rushes from my lungs with the impact and I’m forced to break the hammerlock…you roll from me and I slowly get up to one knee, sucking wind as you shake out the arm…launch myself forward…driving my shoulder hard to the abs…drilling you back in to the ropes
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu drill back hard to the ropes as yur shoulder hits my guts... adding up slam after slam.. UGF!... we bounce erattic on the ropes - Im trying to contain the rebound.... Hands together DOUBLE AXE SLAM on your back DRIVING me to my knees and yu flat! BOOM!
ERIK ATLAS: yt


MUSCLEFIGHT: UNNNGHHHH…my back hit hard with the double axe slam…drop to the canvas at your knees…slowly get back to one knee…clench my fists and drive a series of lefts and rights to your abs…BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM…trying to muster as much power to the punches after the series of hard hits the bigger man is doling out
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu go roll up and bury a flurry of ab shots...driving forward hard... both men uncertain balance as u drive me back... hitting the ropes and feel them yielding - Falling back! I GRAB you.... through the middle and top ropes... dragging you with me...! My back hits the apron and I keep an iron grip on you...pulling you over me and we tumble.... u hit the concrete floor! I use u to comfort the FALL! BOOM
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: feel you bricks start to give as I continue to pound them…then my arms grabbed as you fall back through the rope..pulling me with you, we hit the apron, then you roll and I fall hard to the floor, your crushing weight on top of me…back of my head cracks against the concrete…laid out, dazed and stunned outside the ring
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: GASP wild eyed at that tumbling turn.... focus and get that yu took the worst end of that shit... standing with some effort, holding my gut after that salvo of shots... GRAB yu by both biceps and RUSH yu into the apron SLMMING yur back into it hard!~
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Pup Power: Looks like Atlas is going all out for revenge..
MUSCLEFIGHT: pulled to my feet, head still clearing…flex my ‘ceps against your grasp trying to break free…when AARRRGGGHHHHH…my low back smashed against the edge of the ring apron…arch back in pain…stagger off towards the ring steps holding my low back, before I drop to one knee, trying to regroup
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu feel my smooth muscled chest and sweat slick body crushing you into the apron... "You taste like a meal brother..." LICK your neck as yur pinned there.... u drop to one knee trying to regroup... yu stagger to the steps.... I grin at the open target.... DRIVE into your back PLOWING into the steps hard...!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: AARRRGHHHHH…trying to put some space between us, but you close the gap…your powerful muscle body driving my back again hard…sprawling me in to the steps…the impact knocking them away from the ring…my arms hugging the top step as I try to regain my feet…watchign for you out of the corner of my eye…see you coming at me…reach out and grab an empty steel chair from the front row…get to my feet and in an act of desperation, whip around and connect the seat of the chair to the side of your head...WHACKKKK...
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Coming off your back the steps skidded hard from the ring.... head coming up and see that fucking chair way too late.... CRAKKKK!.... head snaps back and i land on my ass hard, back against the stairs.... dazed by that shot.... arms up expecting more
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Pup Power: Oh wow..big shock there..


MUSCLEFIGHT: as you bring up your arms, lift the chair up…drill the end down hard into your already bruised abs…BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM…let out a small smirk as I watch bruises swell up across your 8-pack…
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

Pup Power: MUSCLEFIGHT being brutal here

ERIK ATLAS: UGHhhhhhh rolling holding my abs.... yu .... fukin .....dick.....KICK your knee DROPPING you.... hand fight for that chair, gasping for a breath after that one......yt
MUSCLEFIGHT: FUCCKK..knee kicked out, dropping me down to the floor. Tossing the chair to the side before you can grab it…grab you by either side of the head as you lay across the stairs…pick your head up and slam it down hard into the edge of the top step…CRACCCCKKKK…
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

Pup Power: Getying brutal...
Muscle Bull: Damn

ERIK ATLAS: I tear the chair from your hands in triumph! FUKKKK blind pain hits me....yu AIM MY HEAD into the steps... some fuckin victory....GRAB you.... can't do much else and roll u to your back
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: fall on top of you as you hit the steps…my sweaty muscle pecs pressing down on yours…you grab me and roll from the steps…we roll to the floor…your muscle body on top of mine…slowly I start to wrap my legs around your waist…feel your abs heaving against them…my boots starting to cross…trying to lock the ankles
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: OH SHIT NO NO.... nopt the legs.... fighting to stop yu closing that vise on me...hands on your legs... I PUSH yur head back to the floor onto the dropped chair and fall on you as yur legs come snaking around my waist - like fucking last time? NO.... chair over yur face.... arms around your head AND THE CHAIR and HUG crushing your face ito the steel seat of the folding chair! SQUEEZE arms and chest flexing my core ready to fight if this head crushing face press fails!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: cinch in the scissors when I feel the sting of metal against my face…feel you wrap your arms around my head…face pressed in to the steel…flex the quads but the pain in my head is brutal..your arms suffocating me as I try to suck air, try to buck up to throw you off me, but your muscle weight pressing me down to the floor
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu lock on me tight but then it wanes.... and hugging a steel chair aint the nicest thing to hug.... i thrash hard and PUSH on your legs DOWN hard and POP out... chair and atlas and MUSCLEFIGHT disengage.... rolling off you... to my feet....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: feel you back off and break the scissors, rolling away before I can get you in the crush…push the chair off my face and get to my feet…look and see my partner Bull in the second row, with a fresh 24 ounce beer in his hand…grab the red solo cup from him, come at you and toss it in your face…then drop down, drive my shoulder to your abs…and drill your back hard to the steel corner post
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: AWUUUghhpffffttt!!! beer tossed in my face... UGHHHH I hit that post blind and hard!... feeling us hit the floor after that hard hit.... yu feel my skin slick shining smooth from the wet beer all over me... wiping beer outta my eyes!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: pressing my muscle body in to you hard…pull you up to your feet, grab the back of your head and slam it hard to the ring apron, then grab you by the trunks and roll you back in under the bottom rope…climb up on to the apron, then step up on to the turn buckles…flex my arm, and leap…cranking the elbow…looking to connect with a hard elbow drop between your glistening pecs
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: SLAMMED and manhandled... and tossed into the ring...i hear the voices of gathered guy shouting and see u coming down. KNEES UP.... YU hit!... I SCORE a drive into your guts, but u drop 220+ on me!.... the look in your eyes is worth the pain of taking the hit....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: UUUUNNNGHHHHHH….u bring your knees up at the last minute, drilling my abs hard…my eyes bulge and mouth gapes with the impact…my weight drills down in to you, but the force up in to my abs is numbing…I’m left rolling in the center of the ring, holding my 6pack, sucking wind, trying to regain my breath
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: and MY core hurtin.... and so is the MUSCLEFIGHT.... rolling to get the fuck into this action...I straddle top of my man and smother yur face into my crotch and CLAMP my legs on your head....SQUEEZE u good....headscissors CRUSH.... two knees drilling into the sides of your head! hands running over yur body....shoving your legs back keeping you from doubling your legs around my head
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: feel the weigh of your muscle body on top of my, my chest heaving just to try to get some air…my cock jumping as you run your hands over my muscle body…leaning back, putting your body on display as your hands keep my legs pinned to the mat..inhale your scent and sweat as your crotch and thighs crush my face…struggling underneath you..let out a muffled moan as I try to counter to no avail
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: blinded with your face being all kinds of busy... I rock back putting you onto your back and SLAM a DOUBLE AXE SMASH into your waist right over your navel BUSTING yur gut good, sitting on your face hard!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: UNNNGHHHH…abs drilled hard…try to flex to protect them but the smash has too much force behind it…body shudders from the impact…face pinned under your crotch…unable to move
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: deep breath... chair in the head... beer in the face... broken fingers from the ambush... spit on..... yur going to remember me man.... sitting in this place a perfect attack zone.... your core....
ERIK ATLAS: DOUBLE AXE SMASH!!!
ERIK ATLAS: DOUBLE AXE SMASH!!!
ERIK ATLAS: DOUBLE AXE SMASH!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: DOUBLE AXE SMASH!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: setting my nails at your hip bones and RAKE up your body clawing yo your collarbones!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: UNNNGHHHH’
MUSCLEFIGHT: UNGHHHHHHHH
MUSCLEFIGHT: UNGHHHHHHHHHHH
MUSCLEFIGHT: UNGHHHHHHHHH
Mad City Wrestle Hero: Peeks between fingers - ai!
MUSCLEFIGHT: UNNNGHHHHHHHH
MUSCLEFIGHT: abs being totally brutalized…then RRRIIIIIPPPPPPPPED across my torso…burning pain….as you dig in…taking your revenge for the ambush Steel and I laid on you the other night…try to work my hands to your hips…attempting to push your muscle body off me
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Sweat soaked and beer stanking, I rtoll off you and look over the man I got in bad wreckage…. GRAB yur wrist and PULL your body between my quads and u feel HUGE muscle snaking around your battered waist... SIDE SCISSORS LOCKS AROUND YOU AS i TUCK THAT NEAR ARM UNDER MY BODY AND SQUEEZE YU BAD... legs crushing your body hard over that zone of bruised damage.... knowing u had that fate sketched for me maybe....SQUEEEEEEEEEEZE!!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

kurrt2005: OY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS squeeze him !!

MUSCLEFIGHT: AAAAGGGHHHHHHHH…feel you tighten the massive quads around my busted abs…arching back as pain shoots through my gut…face red trying to suck in air…my near arm trapped under you…my free arm with fist clenched trying to resist the urge to tap
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

kurrt2005: Tighter Atlas!! DAMMM his waist is caving in….wow

ERIK ATLAS: squeezing…. Yu feel my quads carving inches off your waist crushing organs and doing damage just under your ribs… squeeEEEeezig yu caint breathe…. Yur hand feels my muscled body squirm to gkeep yu under control and my legs not shifting or sliding a millimeter as they clamp on your fight in spite of your thrashing weak squirms
ERIK ATLAS: WILD EYES looking into yours...Atlas dark as fuck...watching your red face silently wail in pain......ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: pain shooting through my abs as you tighten the hold, feel the pressure on my low ribs…groaning in pain…only one move I can try to make…take my free hand..reach up…find the top of your head…dig my fingers in and bring them down hard..ripping across your face…desperate for an out from this crushing hold
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu RIP across my face!!! Pulling that off my face with my free hand UGHhhh! and I SNAP THE CRUSH FUCKING TIGHT! UGHHHHHH the slash HURTS but I can kill you totally blond right now... I know where u are....pouring on 100% power and putting you in hard agony! HUGE veins erupt from my quads as they carve a hard dent in your ribs.....
ERIK ATLAS:
ERIK ATLAS: yt

kurrt2005: gawdddd those quads are rib crushers! He aint letting up at all…

MUSCLEFIGHT: AAHHHHHHH…FUCKKKKKERRRRR…let out a yell as your quads slide up across my lower ribs…feel the crush as the floating ribs bend…digging in to my lungs…pain searing through my chest…unable to hold out any more…TAP TAP TAP TAP…my free arm hits the canvas over and over again…shouting out in pain...
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: YU SURE?!?!?!?
ERIK ATLAS: I could to tighter!?!?!?
ERIK ATLAS: more???
ERIK ATLAS: SQUEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!
ERIK ATLAS: SAY IT!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO….
MUSCLEFIGHT: NO MORE MAN....
MUSCLEFIGHT: I GIVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE…..

ERIK ATLAS: releasing you.…

Mad City Wrestle Hero: Whoo!

ERIK ATLAS: rock you to your back

MUSCLEFIGHT: face reddened…pain shooting through my ribs and abs

ERIK ATLAS: laying on top of you

Muscle Bull: Woof

ERIK ATLAS: KISSES you hard
ERIK ATLAS: "Say u loved it....hehehe"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: wrap arms around you…feel your lips on mine...
MUSCLEFIGHT: grin...
MUSCLEFIGHT: ‘you know the answer to that, fucker'
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: heheheh.....
ERIK ATLAS: I get off yu, abs bruised and blue...MINE that is.... YOURS look fuck all worse
ERIK ATLAS: hand to help you up
ERIK ATLAS: ....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

MUSCLEFIGHT: look out to my partner in the crowd…slightly embarrassed by the loss he had to witness…reach up to grab the offered hand as my other hand holds my bruised abs and ribs
MUSCLEFIGHT: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Meet me in room 704....
ERIK ATLAS: I gather my shit.... not going to rape u here even tho it feels like something I could do....
ERIK ATLAS: walking out

MUSCLEFIGHT: what? here you whisper your room number to me…know I’ve got to show and take whatever it is you have in store for me…step out from the ring…down to the floor..look over at Bull shaking my head…head out of the ring area…over to the elevator…press the UP button, chest heaving…waiting for the doors to open....
MUSCLEFIGHT: END

No comments:

Post a Comment