Monday, June 18, 2018

NEW MAN - ATLAS VS JASON MICHAELS

ATLAS VS JASON MICHAELS

NOTE: Jason is a big buddy matching me in weight and power and even in lust for violence.

He wanted a cyber exchange where I “Challenge him hard.” Of course he can dish that out too.



ERIK ATLAS: Walking into the arena.... quiet with the doors closed, no crowd, and everything i wanted... my man Jason
ERIK ATLAS: Black shorts and boots
ERIK ATLAS: Leather vest over shirt.... strip off the vest.... pull off the shirt, revealing a asters Harness under.... closing with you hard.... come at you and WRAP my T shirt round yur neck spinning behind you.... choke!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: Wearing my harness and black shorts and boots standing in the ring getting ready for my man ready to rip him apart and make up after it . suddenly i gurgle out as a shirt wraps arond my throat. i savagely start gripping your t shirt - i growl in frustration not expecting the sneak attack my fingers tearing at the shirt to break free my foot raises and kicks you hard in the hangers to break you away from me
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu BUST my crotch a near one.... the shirt shreds from my hands as yur feet hit the mats... I SLAM both arms around u driving u to your knees and the crushing hug CLAMPS ON HARD.... THUMPF the sound of that beartrap closing on your core echoes through the room
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: pulling the shirt off me throwing it to the corner taking a second to breathe but its not coming whooomp your arms wrap around me and close in on my core - groaning from that squeee on m y body - still in this -  my big elbow fly back at your skull trying to break out of the hug my feet struggle to bring us to a standing position as i spread my legs to get proper leverage but fight back wildly
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu SLAM at my head scoring my neck and delt...I LIFT!... UGHF... SUPLEX over the back SLAMMING U on yur back and neck!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: Crack as i fall back to the mat from your massive suplex groaning in pain rolling to the ropes to get up slowly
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: scrambling to position watching you getting up slowly... yea wearing Jason the monster down.... close in with you and GRAB yur wrist levering yur arm over my shoulder
ERIK ATLAS: JUDO THROW! slam u over me working up a sweat
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: feeling a toss coming in i grip the rope to stop you from the throw i groan i pull you you back ans slamming my knee hard into your gut as you breathe out your head snaps up but i grab your skull and drop it hard on my knee
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: HAUL on your arm and go to slam you on your ass over my shoulder, PULL and YOU DONT COME... FUKKK. my side and back wide open and u DRILL me hard... sending my to my knees
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: lifting your leg in the air i stand above you and drop an elbow hard on your knee my full body hard on your knee
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: BAMMMM fawwwkkkkk yu land hard on my leg shocking my knee a direction it aint meant to bend...ELBOW shot to yur head and SHOVE u off me... sending u rolling.... standing.... shaking out that leg
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: grinning at you as i get to my feet raise my hands to you and taunt at you evil smirks on our faces yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu gonna suffer here boy... TEST OF STRENGTH WITH ME? hehehe hands mesh in with your right hand.....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: our grip tight as we test each other as our big bodies clash in a test of power
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: left hands mesh.... my left hand wrapped in your right showing freaky veins and detail flexing in my left pec.... other hand meshing in hard and POWER pours into that double grip slowly bending your hands back!
jason michaels: as we clash i head butt you hard when i feel my wrists being pushed back as i growl trying to keep y ou at bay yt

ERIK ATLAS: HEAD rocks back and feel yur power crushing me down to my knee.... right knee hits the mats groaning iunder yur titan power
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: pushing your hands back smile on my face as we push back harder and harder on y our wrists mmy veins popping out of the skin yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yur power crazy driving me lower.... I FLEX HARD PUSHING BACK... lifting an inch.... and another..... yur skin shining with sweat now...yur eyes handsome as hell on fire with power....PUSHING back UP!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: groaning as you push me up matching my power both of us struggling as i push my weight down trying to keep you down on your knees
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: HARD WORK yu drive me back down...UGHhhhh... leaning in forward RUBB my fresh buzz cut hair on your crotch in a slow circle crazing yur parts.... putting me at a strange angle but aiming at your wild side.... and then PUSH up EXPLOSIVELY gaining my feet and the stalemate
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: our hands above our heads fingers still locked our chests pressed up together my cock pushing out of my shorts even in a stale mate we dont release
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: My legs sprawl back seeing yur cock is steel hard and peeking at who just seduced the little guy.... I drop an inch lower and sprawl back and DRIVE yu back aiming u at the corner... and then DROP to my back PLANT my feet into your guts and MONKEY FLIP yur ass over SLAMMING ONTO YOUR BACK!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: OOOOFFFFFFFFF hitting the corner hard and then Whammmmmmm i hit the canvas hard i releases your hands i roll out the ring to compose my self and breathe atlas is in this and i need to get in this bad
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu take the hit... more a wound to yur pride than yur back... lets see if we can build on that... scrambling to my feet and GRAB the top rope and VAULT over feet aiming at your back and SLAMMMM!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: seeing you a bout to crash on me i move to the right as y ou crash down on the concreate instead of me rolling ontop of your back sitting low grabbing your chin and pulling back
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu dodge and I hit the pavement boots first BOOM harder landing that I really aimed for rolling forward onn the landing UGHHHh taking YOU as a second hit.... UGFUKKKK yur massive muscled weight on my back! PULLING up..... pulling my knees under me and LIFTING to plant my foot to stand'
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: releasing feeling you try t o pull yourself up -  i grip your skull and slam it hard into the ground before sinking in the clutch again -  pushing all my weight down under you as i pull back y our chin trying to snap you in half !! YEA ATLAS gonna cry boy?  yt

ERIK ATLAS: yUGHHHHFUKKK... head hits the cement.... dazed and crushed flat.... FUKKKK..... sweat slick and under yur control....HAULING my chin back hard now properly sunk in camel clutch....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: pulling back harder then begin to stand up gripping your arms behind you asi stand above your holding your body at angle as i stand on your bak and pull y our big arms behind you
ERIK ATLAS: AWUGHHH NO NO... FAWK...

ERIK ATLAS: PULLING forward fighting you finishing that hold.... hissing hard....yur weight on my back hard.... I can take it but gonna be better to escape this shit.... pulling to get knee under me...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: i growl as i feel you fight back and position your knees under me i loose balance and let go stepping back to the end of the ring as i watch you rise
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: GASP hard pulling my arms forward.... fighting power and power with you... burned a lot to buy that escape... i TURN and close with you... we're outside on the floor... TIE up and turn and pivot keeping us turning and then HIT yur shoulder into the post!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: hitting the post hard my shoulders on fire as push back and when you come at me more i side step crashing you head first into the post where i grate your face over the steel post
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu SLAM my head into the post... yur bicep flexing hard as yu grind my face there... AWWWUGHGHGH FUKKK!!~! shouting pushing to get u off me.... SLASH rake yur eyes!
ERIK ATLAS: yyt

jason michaels: blinded i fall back hitting the floor hard holding my face as i can't see out of my right eye
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Shaking after u release me both taking a blinding hit.... i remain standing... realize I tracked behind u.... STOMP yur back with a hard boot... BOY! yu need some manners.... STOMP u agin!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: "call me boy again and ill rip out your tongue" i growl then ooooof my back on fire from your hard boot as you go for a second stomp i roll to the left turn grab your falling boot and pull you down locking your ankle in my arms as i turn and twist at your joint
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu flash in to an ankle lock... I shove leg forward pushing my leg deeper under yur pit neutralizing the lock but leaving my leg in yur grip up to the calf... I GRAB yur head and fall back pulling u on top of me into my guard... HUGE legs sliding around your waist swallowing yur tight waist in POWER.... ankles clamp behind you... "Lettle squeeze then...."
ERIK ATLAS: CRUSHING pressure around u!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: pounding my fist as your quads hard punching wildly into your thick leg fighting a gainst your raw leg power.yt

ERIK ATLAS: grin hard... OH baby that's just the clamp....here comes the anaconda... FLEX... legs snap str8 and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEZE yur body hard crushing inches off yur waist HUGGING yur head to my chest smothering yur in muscle... plany yur nose and mouth over my pec valley and feel yu try to inhale and my skin smothering yur airway shut.... GOT YU.... CRUSHING trouble on the Titan Jason!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: desperately trying to ge free o bite at your nipple clenching it between my teeth as my fist slam into your quads as much as i can to break free not going out like your smaller boys. Yt

ERIK ATLAS:  yu BITE my nipple UGHhhhfff!!! HUGGING still and DRILL a knuckle under yur jawline into your mandibular nerve "Let go..." pain lancing into your jaw bad! legs still like a car crusher around u
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: with both arms free i twist my body -  i spread my own legs and wrap my arms around your body pushing your body down to gain my footing standing up pressing your body down on y our neck -  with a roar of power i lift you up and and swing your body into the post corner to break you off me yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu wrap me up and STAND.... WHAAAT?!?!?! Dont get to fight a man with Titan power like mine and this moment shows... SLAM INTO THE POST! UGHhhhfukkkkkk! release all holds and hit the concrete floor... scrambling to position!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: gripping your head i pull your head up and body off the ground chest to chest i supelx you hard into the ring post slamming your back hard against the steel

ERIK ATLAS: yu LIFT and we go... i NAIL yur guts with a right hook and it scores but dont change yuor comass any.... SLAMMMED into the ring post!.... crumble to the floor hitting on my shoulder... UGHHHhhfff~
ERIK ATLAS: getting up
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: getting up slow my ribs brusied but still plenty of fight left in me i stare at you ready for more. Yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu get up slowly and I have to kick this in... SCOOP my arm over yur head and CLAMP yur face to the side of my torso... KICK FEET FORWARD HARD and SLAM yur head on the floor DDT!
ERIK ATLAS: we hit and my head swells from that jarring after my trip into the post!
ERIK ATLAS: swirling and unsteady as I get up
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: dazed on the floor my head filled with cobwebbs shaking my head off as my eyes dart around i see a chain i grab it and wrap it around my right fist slowly gettin g to my feet as i stare over at you with my good eye
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: seeing yu come with a chain wrapped fist.... backing off... those arms of yurs are crazy strong and one or two good chain fist shots can reshape a man...
ERIK ATLAS: I back off and come around the corner post behind me aqnd roll intmo the ring ready for that chain'yt

jason michaels: "scared little titan?" i say as i roll in to the ring circleing you my right eye still bleeding out from before my muscles flexed cock hard and oozing as we circle more yt

ERIK ATLAS: I charge you and GRAB yur chainfist... PUSH it on the top ropes and push hard.... then loop the middle rope over it... my back wide open to pull this off but yur chain fist looped and locked between top and middle ropes....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: struggling to get my hand free pulling off the chain and throwing it to a side hoping to get my hand free knowing i need both hands to battle this titan of muscle but unable to break free yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yur pulling to get free and the clever man lets go of the chain.... but that takes a few seconds.... yu pull hard, yur right hand pulling free but your right side open... ROUNDHOUSE KIC nailing your right ribs HRD like a car wreck... huge 32" quad firing a brutal kick....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: i can feel my rib crack at your hard kick i immediately drop to my knees still tring to break my hand free with my other hand i surge and push you hard away as my other hand slips out of t he ropes but still on my knees holding my cracked ribs.yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu take the hard hit and yu sink to yur knees in pain... OH yea.... work hard to make yu wince...yu shove me off pulling free but gives movement to get behind you... NOW make some noise...! i FIRE a grip into your right trap muscle BRICK BREAKING POWER CRUSHING into your neck TRAP CLAW... creeping pain numbing your right arm radiates into your chest and neck....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: your hand tight on my trap clawing into my muscle - my right arm flaring in pain but i struggle to get to my feet - my left arm grips your and my thumb diggs deep into the the center of your wrist and squeezes hard - the pressure on your veins ending circulation to your hand to release the hold .

ERIK ATLAS: yu fight to pull that hand out of your trap... I keep it hooked into you as long as I can... yu lift both arms to fight it and stand....shake my head and smile... yur lats are wide open... left hand was ready SLAM into that side I kicked LAT CLAW sinks in and TWISTS burning hard pain in another spot.... I pivot slowly dragging you down to a knee... power crushing muscles.... "Make some noise I said...." TWIST!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: screaming in pain as i struggle on my kneed trying to break free i drop down to the ground and try to roll out the ring to break free but still locked in your claw yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu clever fuk.... hit the mats and roll disrupting both claw attacks... but yur scream, deep and pained makes my cock so fucking hard.... yur come to your back and T stay on top of the roll by letting go... and DRILL yur guts in a third claw... RIGHT hand CARVING fingers into your abs... BRICK BREAKING POWER tearing hard again
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: screaming in pain feeling your big hand on my abs as you pull the muscle off the bone i grumble your throat open going for a right jab to your adams apple to break you off me yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu let out a scream... gotta say that was the crime of enjoying dessert before dinner... yu SPEAR my throat shocking a lightning jolt of pain into my throat... I ROCK my head back gagging hard! URGGHhhkkKkk! dropping back on top of you trying to keep u under control... gotta stay on top of u
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: screaming out in pain as i slam my fist hard into your throat and another fist into your temple hoping that they w ill cause you to break your grip off me
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: The grip breaks ... have to use my hands to block those throat shots.... laying my weight on top of you.... knowing i showed u how that claw chain can tear u apart... gagging to get air 298 pounds on top of you
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: feels you hard on top of me i struggle to break out from under you both of your bodies on the apron and tiring to break free from each other
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu pushing to get me off u.... earlier u couldve thrown me... got u in come real pain... gasping and not gagging now... o that's an improvement... we're under the ropes and edging the apron... I reposition and reach over the bottom rope and PULL up on your head under the ropes... ROPE CHOKE... my knee DRILLING weight into your abs as I pull UP....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: gripping the rope fighting against the choke as my knees kick at your ribs and abs repeatedly as force the rope down i force the rope up fighting against the choke
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu KICK at me scoring hard pain.... growling working to keep that rope on yur throat... yu finally score power... ROCK me off the ropes... I roll onto my back center ring.... standing
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: gripping the rope on the outside standing there watching yo center ring holding the rope forr support lots of pain but my eyes still locked on you my harness falling off me
jason michaels: y

ERIK ATLAS: I come to the ropes and GRAB that harness PULL HARD hauling you over the top rope and slamming on the ring floor....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: gripping your wrists as you toss me into the ring i heave you with me tossing you hard inthe floor with me 2
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: HAULED over we tumble and land hard... side by side on the concrete floor... - hands up to guard my head... I start to try and stand.... but use the position to my advantage...PULL ur back to my chest and SLAM that trap claw in place again!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: screaming in pain again as my traps weaken hard under your claw - my hands grasp under the ring and find a pair of plyers under the ring - I grip them and bring them to your hand and clamp one of your fingers with my good arm - I squeeze the hell our of the plyers trying to snap your finger to release the hold
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: AWUGHHHHFAWK!!!! the jhold releases before I lose a finger and I KICK u away from me.... clutchig my hand!
ERIK ATLAS: yt
ERIK ATLAS: (NICE)

jason michaels: your foot snaps into my spine as i roll to the steel teps pulling my self up i grab one or therind side chairs and wrap your hand in one of the as i drive my knee hard into the steel chair to break your hand
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu clamp my hand in that chair... NO NO.... gawd.... FAWK... yu drive yur knee into that chair and shit goes wrong in my hand... crazy pain... free left hand SHOVE yu off the chair.... fighting to extracte my hand... OH every hit on it hurts....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: rolling to the right and then up again before you move the hand out i leap in the air and smash both feet hard into the steel crushing your hand under the steel
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: AWUGHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh.... yu hit and roll... finally get my hand out... the pain insane... this is bad... running on half power... eyes blinking... in a lot of pain... hand bleeding... DEEP breath and center... I use My left to form a fist like molding the broken parts right and keep that fist closed.... look up to see where the fuck u went
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: leaning on he ring apron your past claw has left my right side numb my right eye not working i stand there drained power running low trying to figure a way how to bring you down yt

ERIK ATLAS: I see yu getting up and we're going to get one man to submit here... choking back the pain... leading left I charge and FIRE a roundhouse kick to your right side again! Betting a lot on this shot... BAMMM!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: ooooffff spit flies out of my mouth as my rib finally breaks from your kick i drop down to my knees breathing heavily with every inhale sharp pain shootsall over my body
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: I get on your back and my legs snake around your body... pulling us to the floor i CLAMP those 32" pythons around you...locking my left arm around your neck and SQUEEZING with every crunch of power I got... yur waist compresses HARD as my legs try to cut u in Half...."Hope u had a light lunch".... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: screaming in pain as you clamp around my broken ribs and your arm around my neck squeezing the life out of me like an anaconda - I growl as i look at the ring corner i growl and charge forward diving forward and smashing your head into he ring post
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: Yu charge as I knew this was going to be a wicked ride... last moment SHIFT weight hard to the left hammering YOU in .... we hit and crumble to the floor STILL CRUSHING YOUR BODY HARD
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: groaning in pain jmy ribs can't take much more i give i give let go before you break another rib
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu tap and groan that yu quit..... I SQUEEZE tighter..."Say yur sorry.... for breaking my hand...." TIGHTER AND TIGHTER
ERIK ATLAS: ...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: fuck you i dont appologize i growl as i feel another rib snap
jason michaels: screaming louder in pain
jason michaels: yt

ERIK ATLAS: POPpppcrunnkkkk! yur rib crunches in my grip..... and u scream..... and ...and..... i stop.... relenting the crushing power and kicking yu free....clutching my throbbing fist.... deep breath....
ERIK ATLAS: kneel over yu at your side
ERIK ATLAS: chest over yur face
ERIK ATLAS: KISS u deep
ERIK ATLAS: break...."Naw... yur not sorry....LOL"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: breathing heavy holding my ribs kissing you deep and hard

ERIK ATLAS: cup yur head and pull u into a hard kiss... lefty grabs yur trap muscle FIRE reminding u of claw damage....getting fucking crazy hard as yu moan in painyt

jason michaels: loving the pain loving the intensity of it
jason michaels: kisisng you harder and deeper our kiss loud and lust ful
jason michaels: biting each otherslip

ERIK ATLAS: I break off and strip naked.... pulling yur trunks off u... slick and sweat soaked, putting them over yur face
ERIK ATLAS: DRAG yu by the ankle to the ring steps
ERIK ATLAS: PULL u up by the hair
ERIK ATLAS: slam u face down on the steps
ERIK ATLAS: mount yur back
ERIK ATLAS: hard cock sliding yur crack
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: thrusting back wildly on your cock taking every inch inside of me as you fuck me hard and d eep
jason michaels: my ass bouncing hard on y our cock as we fuck like the beasts we are

ERIK ATLAS: Hands RAKE nails down yur back and i fuck you hard.... yur massive back flexing for me.... what a fucking amazing shield of power... that wide back... crushed in my pythons.... GRIP yur trap muscle and fuck u harder
ERIK ATLAS: ruthless
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: my muscles still flexed smile on my face as you fuck me with out mercy our moans loud filling our battle room
jason michaels: my cock on the hard steel dripping pre all over as my ass gets it deep

ERIK ATLAS: YU FUCKING BASTARD.... yu ... made... me.... SO HORNY!!!.... so ready to fill u with gallons of Atlas fluid.... rocking yu hard for 30 minutes hammering yur ass feeling that body under me
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: loving everu second of it
jason michaels: grins fuck me like you mean it bastard

ERIK ATLAS: The steel steps skidding on the concrete as i hammer yur ass... SLAP yur ass.... and then I see it... the discarded chain.....
ERIK ATLAS: yu feel cold steel wrap yur neck from behind
ERIK ATLAS: PULL back and fuck harder
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: my face turns red as you fuck me to the point of me nearly passing out
ERIK ATLAS: rfelenting pressure and SHOVING IN HARD and cumming a gusher
jason michaels: my ass throbbing as my cock explodes all over the ring steps
ERIK ATLAS: "CUM u big bastard!"
ERIK ATLAS: gushing hard in you....
ERIK ATLAS: collapsing on nyour back groaning
ERIK ATLAS: sweat streaming off us
ERIK ATLAS: cum and blood drooling out of your battered ass
ERIK ATLAS: ...
ERIK ATLAS: PULL out.... and stand
ERIK ATLAS: ...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: breathing heavy i lift you legs up and slam you hard on the steel steps
ERIK ATLAS: CLAMmmmppppp yu hammer me onto the steps... WTF.... UGHHhhhhh hurts horrible
ERIK ATLAS: .... dont dare punch u....
jason michaels: kissing you deep and hard as my thick cock lines up with your hole and slams in deep inside of y ou

jason michaels: like no other

ERIK ATLAS: Yu ai yur cock into me and hammer my sweat slick hole
jason michaels: holding your hips as my cock piston fucks you h ole thrusting harder and hardr into you
ERIK ATLAS: ughhhhfawwwkkkkk.... legs close around your body holding on hard
ERIK ATLAS: groanig as y do
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: plowing in every inch inside of you
jason michaels: my big hand wrap around y our neck and squeezes hard

ERIK ATLAS: GRAB yur traps
ERIK ATLAS: URGHhkkkkk!!! flex hard holding a shirt airway
ERIK ATLAS: puffing breath as yu fiuck relentlessly
ERIK ATLAS: yt

jason michaels: as i choke you the chain still around my neck as we fuck deeper and deepr
jason michaels: my cock thrusting in to you not stopping

ERIK ATLAS: the chain.... yes..... PULLING on it I PULL US OFF the steps... and slam yur back on the flood.... still riding you.... flexing my ass on yur cock choking you

jason michaels: both of us choking each other as we fuck louder and angrier
jason michaels: pushing my cock to its limits i nside of you

ERIK ATLAS: yur hammering me hard and few men look this good ... my cock throbbing just at the sight of u... flexing the best ass in the league on your COCK showing yu heaven

jason michaels: i growl in pleasuer as i cum deep inside of you
jason michaels: exploding my thick cum deep inside of you filling your ass

ERIK ATLAS: YESSSSSS watching yu release... yur face is even better looking.... wont break yur nose this time.... KISS u and love this fucking wild man

No comments:

Post a Comment