Monday, November 25, 2019

ERIK ATLAS VS ZAC THE MUSCLEBOY

ZACH THE MUSCLE BOY VS ATLAS

ErikAtlas: So the Muscle destroyer sent me a message, making my blood turn to ice. I had been waiting hours for his call and didn't get the police or the feds involved. "I have something of yours..." the threatening video said... "You go fight this fight for me."   This promoter in the Poconos had a match he wanted to set up for a Halloween gay mens weekend. Destroyer recommended me and holysh!tba!!s the guy Im facing is built - just smaller. Good nuff... He said he's meet me there. I flew out and was greeted with a limo - the place has 30 men and it was full of cash. I get a dressing room to myself. I head for the ring in Black tight squarecuts, black boots.... the Announcer says "Coming into the ring for your entertainment in this fight for stakes, the Titan from Texas... standing 6'5" weighing in at 296 pounds 23" arms, 61" chest... ERIK ATLAS!"
ErikAtlas I STRUT TO THE RING AND THE CROWD IS ON THEIR FEET, all handsome cut muscled men... they make sure they touch me on the way to the ring... I leap over the top ropes... the place is a small warehouse behind the lavish hotel....I feel ready for this - and there's Muscle Destroyer waiting at ringside... I offer the big man a wink - (He knows I hate his guts...if he didn't have a hostage I would be doing this at all.)


Zac the_muscle_boy: I make my way down the aisle as I'm announced. The crowd boos the pretty boy as I enter the ring and start to flex. I'm too cocky to be intimidated by your size.
18:04 Zac the_muscle_boy I get in your face and continue to pose.. flexing my biceps, my abs.. bouncing my pecs.


ErikAtlas: you get in my face and the ref starts saying shit about the rules... KO, Pin, submission of opponent's emission to win... and blah blah as yu keep flexing your cep in my stony face... expression of fixed un-amusement
- You flex at me one more time...
- HANDS PLANT ON YOUR PECS AND I SHOVE HARD...
- You FLY back and hit the corner behind you!... the ref glaring at me like he wasnt finished... I shrug... the ref scoots and the bell rings as you get your bloomers together

Zac the_muscle_boy: I step out of the corner. "What's the matter, big guy? Don't like the sight of a younger bodybuilder with a superior physique?" I taunt as I flex once more and then slap your huge chest with a chop.

ErikAtlas: Yu hit my chest with a CRAKK!!... I flinch but only sets me back an inch... I FIRE back one of my own powered by a 23" arm.... driving you back to the corner again leaving a blistering red handprint... "You gonna prove that boy?"

Zac the_muscle_boy: nnnnhhh yielding to your superior strength. I break the lock up and go for your eyes.. raking them. yt

ErikAtlas: AWUGhhfffffuk.... hand on my face backing off... the room goes oooOOOoooo at your cheating...

Zac the_muscle_boy: I shove you back and then deliver a clothesline across your chest.

ErikAtlas: I feel yur hands on my chest and I sla[p them aside... but then blind to the shot coming... BAMMM yu hit my chest! I go down on my back.... eyes coming back...

Zac the_muscle_boy: I jump up and drop an elbow on that huge chest of yours. yt

ErikAtlas: I see the shadow of you coming down... you feel my thick chest FLEX hard before impact! BAMMM.... you hear the sound of that elbow hitting my chest like a drum THUMPF!..... hands on your chestAND SHOVE you off me explosively! you roll to the ropes from the force.... getting up....

Zac the_muscle_boy: "what the..??" You just shook off my elbow drop and shoved off off you. I slowly get to my feet as I stare at you in awe of your power.

ErikAtlas: You can see the red mark where yur hit landed... and I see u looking on in awe...I Grab your wrist and haul you up.... turn and shoulder your arm over my shoulder PULL and bend forward JUDO THROW!
- Your ass hits the mats... "Fullback in college... I can take a lot of hits... how about you boy?"

Zac the_muscle_boy uuuuuhhhnnn I land hard on the canvas... knocking the wind out of me. Gasping for air as i lay on my back and look up at you.

ErikAtlas: Keeping that wrist i stand pulling you up again and get behind you...you feel HUGE arms snake around your solid waist... and I LIFT you high putting your back on my shoulder... and DROP you back... from 8 feet up you SLAM hitting the mats with me... " You can take that boy, right?

Zac the_muscle_boy: aaauuuggghhh I hit hard shaking pain through me! Slamming me hard. I can't catch my breath. I'm wheezing and begging off as I see you get up and stand over me.

ErikAtlas: I get up and stand over yu... holding onto the ropes i JUMP.... BAMMMMMMMMMM two BIG boots drill into your exposed guts! 300 pound GUTSTOMP!... yu remember lunch as it revisits a little from that shot...

Zac the_muscle_boy: aaaaaaawwww both your feet sink into my gut. My rock hard abs softened instantly. I'm breathless.. almost passed out.

ErikAtlas: "Awww come on boy!" The look on yur face as yur eyes bug out... I look down at Muscle Destroyer and grin..."He aint gonna like this...." Holding the rope for balance, still standing on your guts... Jump up 6" and DRIVE my weight into you using your guts as a spring board and jump up high and DROP my knee into your guts hard! Staying there... drilling and griding deeper and deeper into your guts... "You even train those abs?"

Zac the_muscle_boy: AAAAAWWWW!!! I moan loudly as you destroy my abs with your feet and knees. I feel your knee caps grinding my abs to nothing. They sink deeper and deeper. My abs look like they've collapsed from your onslaught. "Please... no.. more.." I manage to wheeze.

ErikAtlas: "Heheheheh... yur crying already.... my hand covers yur mouth so the ref dont hear... GRAB yur hair and stand with you getting off yur guts.... i SHOVE YOU INTO THE CORNER face first.... following in and WRAP my arms around you over yur brutalized guts... LIFT and SQUEEEEEEEEEZE... walking you to the center of the ring... yur feet inches off the ground and my 23" arms crushing into your tight body carving inches off your waist under the powerful onslaught...

Zac the_muscle_boy: I feel you smooth skin slide around me and squeeze. My body in so much pain already. I said I give... oh god no AAAAAAHHHHH!! I cry in pain as you crush me in your massive arms. I can feel my ribs bending under the pressure. AAAAAAHHHHH!! I cry in pain as you crush me in your massive arms. I can feel my ribs bending under the pressure. I fight this but weakly struggle in your vice-like grip. Then...
*SNAP*
You crack a rib or two inside me.. iut hard to tell how bad it is but feels like I just been knifed.
People in the audience hear the snap. Some wince in sympathy. Others get even more excited.

ErikAtlas: The Muscle Destroyer mentioned he wanted to see u brutalized... I feel yur ribs starting to crumble under the pressure... yu feel my thick package at your backside... hot breath on yur neck, huge chest against your back... I TOSS yu up completely manhandling you into cradled position in my arms.... and DROP yur back over my knee... BACKBREAKER! OH YEA yu slam over my knee! bent in a horrible back bend

Zac the_muscle_boy: AAAAAARRRRGGHHH! - Something loudly pops in my back and I scream in agony. Again.. people in the crowd cringe.. while others get even more aroused at my destruction. My spine is bending across your leg at a bad angle and every breath is suffering - he won't stop he... won't...stop. I myuth moves... I can't hear anything

ErikAtlas: Holding your legs and neck bending you over my knee.... then let go of yur leg... FIST UP... taking aim... HAMMER SHOT into your exposed abs!

Zac the_muscle_boy:  OOOOHHHHH!!!! My cries echoing in the room as you pound my already broken abs. They offer absolutely no resistance.. no protection to my internal organs. I worked so hard on these abs. My solid body being torn apart by Atlas. "I... give.." I whimper.. but only manage to say it loud enough for you to hear.

ErikAtlas: "I don't need any gifts from you boy..." scooping my arm tween yur legs.. I LIFT and shuck you over my shoulder.... THE RACK.... some call it the ATLAS SHRUG... yur back and core being my ruthless target all night - holding your body up in the rack SHAKING your joints apart.... Huge muscle bouncing you up and down hard.....

Zac the_muscle_boy: AAAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!! "I GIVE!!! I GIVE UP, SIR!!!" I cry at the top of my lungs. Your cute joke about gifts make me desperate "I QUIT!!!" My back and abs feel destroyed. My spine feels like it's rattling as you shake me across your broad shoulders. "Don't cripple me...please!"

ErikAtlas: "OHHhhh gawddamm... you shoulda said something..." I LIFT you off my shoulders in a stunning overhead press HIGH in the air over 10 feet up... the DROP u on my waiting ... ohhh yes.... THE FAULTLINE BACKBREAKER!... you HIT my knee and wish to fuck yu died... the pain is incredible and your back battered hard as you BOUNCE off my knee to the mats!

Zac the_muscle_boy: " NO no no no AAAAAAAWWW!!!" I cry out and then fall silent. The faultline backbreaker actually KOed me. I fall limply to the canvas at your feet. My back and abs totally wrecked.

ErikAtlas: I grab yur trunks... jeez they dont make muscleboys sturdy for shit no more... take off those trunks and toss them to Muscle Destroyer... walk the ring in victory lap and flex some for the men watching... slip off my tight black squares as they admire my tool 8.5x5 and the assets.... then turn to my muscleboy Zac...I GRAB yur wrist and hard hauling you off the mats and SLAP YOUR BODY IN A TIGHT BEARHUG... huge chest and arms collide as your body is swallowed in power.... sweat slick chest to chest...SHAKE you good
   
Zac the_muscle_boy I wake to pain! "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" I wake up crying in pain as you crush me in your bearhug. I'm arching my back. My thick pecs in your face. I slowly realize that we're both nude and instantly get hard. Your huge body touching mine so tight on me, you feel my muscled body in your grip getting crushed!

ErikAtlas: Heheheh backing you into the corner... lips roughly kiss yur neck and I take you as my sexual spoils... "Gonna fuck the life outta you man... right here... under crushing pressure...' I FLEX HARD AND DOUBLE THE CRUSHING PRESSURE AROUND YOU - shaking you left and right then back in the corner... "ready bitch?"

Zac the_muscle_boy: "No... please... " I whimper. I weakly struggle in your powerful grip.

ErikAtlas: The place is howling for me to rape you.... I'm inclined to think thats a good plan... yu would be all over me if it turned out that way... I chuckle a little at that thought... u never had a chance... just pretty... I LIFT yur hips and arch my steel hard cock into your crack.... yur hard cock on my abs... flex on your cock..."Sure you don't like me...?" Kiss yur neck and BITE...."sure?
   
Zac the_muscle_boy: AAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!! I scream as your thick tool tears into me. My cock starts to leak as you begin to rape me. The crowd going wild. I squirm a little.. trying to resist.

ErikAtlas: I just had my cock an inch to yur hole... "Here comes the real thing bitch..." i flex my ass and PUMP into you a hard thrust and DRIVE into your tight ass deep... and OHMahgawd is that ass NICE!.... "YOU.... were BUILT for fucking..." I pull out and THRUST into you again, hugging you against me and loving the feeling of your tight body

Zac the_muscle_boy: I wished you were done. Your cock goes in deeper AAAAAAWWW!!!I'm moaning loudly as you begin to fuck me deep. My cock leaking onto my demolished abs.

ErikAtlas: "Lookit at you boy... yur ready to cum aint ya? Say it... I'm the best man that ever fucked you..." SQUEEEEEEEEEEZE brutal hard..."SAY IT!" I shout shaking you like a dog toy! Relent the squeeze and thrust into your ass again.... waiting for you to speak...

Zac the_muscle_boy "Noooo!!" I cry defiantly. Your thick cock ripping into my tight ass. Moaning and whimpering, nearly completely broken. Just a shred of dignity left.

ErikAtlas "NO? Listen you stupid bitch... I told you, ordered you to do something..." My cock pulls out of you and I SPIN hard and SLAM you onto your back with me on top! BAMMMM.... left yur legs and PLOW into your ass again.... seeing Muscle Destroyer grin...
   
Zac the_muscle_boy: NNNNHHHH!!! NOno no I moan even louder as you plow into me on my back.
After a couple of minutes, I start to cum all over my ruined abs. I even tually moan..."you're the best man that ever fucked me!" i cry. And with that, I'm totally destroyed.

ErikAtlas: "Heheheheh look guys I have a boyfriend... I wanna marry him..." slam my cock into you and drive fucking so hard shaking your head rattling you teeth against each other

Zac the_muscle_boy: I pass out again... totally exhausted. i lay limp under you.

ErikAtlas: My cock explodes into you.... CUMSHOT!!!
cum....shot!
CUMSHOT!
Filling you with manjuice
Then...pulling out of you.... I GRAB yur hair and LIFT yu up enough to move you... TOSS u over the ropes to land at Muscle Destroyer's feet...

Zac the_muscle_boy I fall in a heap at the Destroyer's feet.

-The Destroyer hands me a key and I do my best to not run. I walk in that muscle stud strut. And make it to the back hallway. I find the door I saw in the video and the huge padlock on it. I think to myself, I didnt have to fuck up that guy, I can break this lock with my hand. I unlock it and unbolt the door.

My Man Scott Damm in the corner, curled around himself, shivering, naked. He looks up haunted, but still amazing. He's 5'9" and about 180 pounds, but ripped and a handsome gymnast. It just wasnt enough against the destroyer. "Shhhh I'm here... I got you."

His eyes wide, "ERIK!" he stands and hugs me, his skin cold and stained.

"I brought the van..."

"We're just driving out? how?" he asks bewildered.

I tell him about the destruction of Zac. That's the first time I ever saw my man cry. I got him in to the van and wrapped up in blankets, AstroAde in his hand so he can drink something. We started off on the long drive through Pennsylvania, back to Texas. Many miles to consider what I need to do to Muscle destroyer....

ATLAS and SCOTT walk

No comments:

Post a Comment