Saturday, November 23, 2019

ERIK ATLAS VS SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER

ERIK ATLAS: I get called to the Industrial district of West Dallas, the hot warehouse with huge fans blowing. Usual Chinese wholesale district, strange place to meet the new boy.… I walk in ready for anything, my experience The Rage has made his desires brutally plain, he wants me destroyed. I've kicked his men’s ass over and over - he has to be sick of this shit by now.

There’s a small crowd all soaking in this late summer heat and a ring beyond the gated off back loading area – hand trucks and packing gear laying around the ring area. Noted. I strip off my street clothes. So subtle, they even took a small room by the gate and wrote "fuckroom" on it. I'm sure it's the genuine "place-with-sticky-floors" that mother warned yall about. The ring looks ready under all this, black boots, black shorts, skin tight, standing 6’5” weighing in at 298, 61”chest, 23” arms, 33” quads, 35” waist, big all over, blond hair blue eyes, muscle man from Texas. I pass the gate from the back area get into the ring waiting for nothing… “OK where’s the man?”


SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I walk in to the warehouse, through the ring area gates to a mix of boos and cheers. Clothed in black silk robes that only go down to by waist.
-You can see my black trunks poking out underneath. Black kneepads and boots to match.
-I climb up the ring. You can now see I'm nearly as tall as you. 6'4" and 280ish lbs give or take a few. Big chest, out measuring yours at 64", 24" arms, 38" Quads, also out measuring yours. From what you see under my robes, I'm packing my trunks too.
-I face the nearest corner and begin to disrobe. Ball my robe up and toss it down to the ring people.
-I begin to warm up using the ropes and stretch. I see you eye my big muscled furry body. You're so proud of being the Titan from Texas. I eye you the whole time, watching you get a load of me.
SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER


ERIK ATLAS: Looking at this guy come in... regardless of the rope I see huge delts and a massive well trained man. He fixes me with that fight start, and fuck, it's been 5 years since that ever had an effect on me... I just grin... The ref - as such - comes in ... I have to wonder who he thinks he's kidding, a ref in Rage's place? That just to make sure the boss is happy, not to hold us to some "rules."  He speaks, "This is a submission or KO bout - winner gets the cash prize of $125,000 and the right to use the loser for his pleasure. All men are liable for their own medical and transport - the Boss Mr Rage is watching on 22 cameras here. He Looks at me and asks "You ready?"
-I nod affirmative...
-Looks at you... "You ready?"

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I nod as well. Waiting for the bell to ring and get this dance started.

ERIK ATLAS: I see you nod and the bell rings... normally I formally shake a new man's hand, but this is one of Rage's hopes and fuck him, I aint polite. On the bell I charge and we hit chest to chest DRIVING YOU BACK to the corner behind you! The old ring shakes... i feel the ropes are rought and weatherworn...smothering you into the corner... yt

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I lift my arms up and out as a sign for a peaceful break. "Come on, big boy. Back off and let's go again." I give you a cocky smile waiting for you to decide if you are the good guy or really a the villain in the match. I sure know who's supposed to be the villain. I got Rage's orders - Make Atlas cry. Ya know, everything's possible to people not doing the work. I wait for yu to break...

ERIK ATLAS: I see you asking for a break... and yu get a look of wtf curiosity from me... Rage's men usually not this polite... I freeze and slowly start backing off.. then I make a quick move... my hand PALMS yur face and I shove... not painful, just a pat, but sure gonna do an etch-a-sketch erase of any punk plans and I back off hard....

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I shake it off with a flash of anger but swallow that. I need to lure him in some. At first I have a pissed off expression on my face but then shake my head and replace it with a goofy grin. "Thank you, Big man." **Everyone's friendly right?**I regain my composure and start the dance again. We lock up. You push me back to a different corner. At the last second I rotate us so you land in the corner and me pushing you into it.
- I make it look like I'm backing off but a lay a strong CHOP to your chest. . .it echoes around the room!

ERIK ATLAS: HISSING burn on my pecs... yu FIRE a shot at my chest.... CRAKKK!..... OH yea... I sure felt that, fired at me from a 24" arm.... I look down to make sure my pecs attached... hold my chest breathing deep driving the sting off me....I leave my back in the corners for bracing support and FIRE a front kick at you! BOOOM - kick connects! Yu LAUNCH out of the corner falling ass over amarillo!

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER:

ERIK ATLAS: I see you grinning and getting up.... emotional stability is also not one of Rages goons hallmarks - i come out of the corner and we measure each other much more carefully now...circling you we tie up hard 600 pounds colliding in the center of the ring

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: We both go all out trying to get an advantage pushing and pulling. I manage to get you in a side headlock bearing muscle down and crush that nut of yours. Your head eclipsed under my 24" biceps and squeeeeze down tight. I also walk in a small circle keeping you in the center of the ring and trying to get the ref at a bad angle as he checks the hold.
- I finally get the ref as he is behind me. As he gets out of view, I ball up my free fist and smash it into your forehead. . .

ERIK ATLAS: you show me quick reflexes for a big man... yu lock me in a headlock and squeeeze down hard.... huge arm with a lot of power.... yu NAIL me in the face....I know hwo this shit goes... I SCOOP under yur crotch and LIFT dropping back....SLAMMING you on the mats hard!... I pivot and snap standing facing you as yur on the mat dazed

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I see stars. Shit, I should have expected that from you with all that muscle. More of an instinct, I roll away from you and out of the ring. If I stay in there like that, I'm dead meat. Try to shake off the slam by walking around the ring. . .

ERIK ATLAS: You roll out and this is warehouse action... I rush the ropes and grab the top rope and VAULT over the top! Two big size 15 BOOTS HIT your back sending you flying and into the edge of the gathered crowd of sweaty men... they all get up and scatter back among the packing gear... I get off the floor and face you

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I untangle myself from the chairs and the slower of the men. I spin and launch myself at you. Catching you in a football tackle driving your back into the ring edge. As you react to the pain. I grab your arm and Irish whip you into the same chairs you tossed me into moments before. . . .yt

ERIK ATLAS: i get up confident that yur wiped out and HOLEEESH!TBA!!S yur up driving at me... we HIT and slam into the ring...UGHHHHHFUKKKK.... yu HURL me into the chairs.... HIT there and land on the floor..... well that dint work out so well... I see the men scattering... one trips over a toolbox scattering wrenches and hammers... a chain falls off a crate... hand truck falls over.... I aint going to make the night shift happy....Hauling myself out of the tangled mess turning like I'm confused but shielding the grab from you... hand on a folding chair - I close it... i spin and HURL it at you like a mean frisbee! spinning steel chair flying at you... I rush at you right behind the throw

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I expected the chair and dodge it. What I didn't expect was you behind it. Shit, Shit, Shit. My turn to go back first into the ring edge. My back is really hurting now. I cry out in pain. ARRRRG. I need to even the playing field fast.
- Not so faking some pain limb twitching, I kick at your crotch with my shin connecting to your balls. Not an ideal connection but should take some wind out of you as I recover. I push you off me as I stand near you holding my back. . .

ERIK ATLAS: We HIT and go to the ring edge and SLAMMMMM in hard....and yur chin carves a blast to my crotch... AWUGHHHHHHgawddddammm... sink to my knees holding my junk...falling to my back...basssstard!

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I walk to your legs and grab a boot in each hand. Forming a V shape in the air with you on your back. I lift my leg up. At that moment, there is a loud sound in the opposite side of the ring. I see the ref look away towards it. I stomp my foot hard down on your package. "Special delivery from Rage" croak. The ref sees "nothing" as he turns back to our action. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu CLEAVE me in the balls.... AWUGHHHHH... yu got hige legs and that shot drove my stones into my pelvic bone.... serious trouble out here.....

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I let your legs drop to the ground as you react to the pain. I watch for a moment. A sad look on my face. "Sorry, man" I whisper. The look is gone, replaced by a grim determination. I grab you by the hair and pull you up to your feet. I wrap my arms around you and we both head toward the ring post. As soon as your back slams into it, I wrap my arms around you and it and begin to squeeze. . . and squeeze . .

ERIK ATLAS: Yu haul me up and slam me on the post!... head swimming from pain... hearin u apologize? then we hit the post AWUGHHH yur huge mass wrapped around me crushing me into the post@ back on FIRE spinal pain pretty nasty... sucking air in gulps.... head back in aginy... yu feel thick muscle FLEX solid and defend against yur crush... hand on your chin PUSH yur head back summoning power as my back is crushed into the post!

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I can feel you gathering strength. I was told to get you to submit in a bearhug but now I'm not sure this is going to work. In the strugles of the bearhug and you trying to escape, I knee you in the balls again. To make it look naturally it is more of a quad in the balls.I can feel you loose power in my arms. yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu slam my balls again UGHHHHH.... my flex fails in yur arms and yur crushing power bears into me hard... HAKKkkk gasping for air... i GRAB yur ear... hands have brickbreaking power and yur about to find out... GRAB yur right ear and CRUSH the cartilage in it shredding your ear painfully!... gasping for air....

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I scream in pain releasing my hold on you. I back a way a few steps and I hold my ear. "Fucker, oh it is on!"

ERIK ATLAS: You back off and I hit the floor... the ref taking a fucking coffee break in the ring... yu say it's on.... gawddamm yu been mining my crotch with a jackhammer...and its now only on? I Look and see yur boot... laces...loose? I GRAB and snag yur boot laces... I STAND... lifting your leg overhead and DROP u on yur ass!...holding onto the boot... KICK the back of that left leg over and over and over!

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I hold my leg in pain. Am I going to be able to stand after this? Not for a bit. After you stop the barrage beating, I stay on the ground holding my leg. A desperate look on my face as my eyes dart around looking for something to gain the advantage with. . .

ERIK ATLAS: I drop yur leg and seeu casting your gaze about.... distractions boy... gonna wreck you... I JUMP and land both boots on your guts DRILLING 300 pounds into your guts! yur eyes snapping open is precious... yeaaaaa u felt that... I roll under the bottom rope and get into the ring.... standing and backing off... and NOW the ref likes to count...

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I start to get up slowly. I am limping from all the leg abuse. I walk around outside the ring near the edge. You try to come at me but the ref gets between you and me reading you the riot act or something telling you to get back. But you are too close. I grab a heel of yours and pull so you lose your balance. You fall on your back hard. I pull you foot and you towards the ring edge. I take your leg smash it against the ring post. I do it three more time before the ref gets me to stop. "Walk on that Motherfucker." As you hold your leg in pain, I roll back into the ring. I stand trying to walk off the pain in my leg more watching you all the while. . .

ERIK ATLAS: yu DRAG me to the post and SLAM my leg...FUKKK.... gawddamm.... slam the mats in pain... yur get into the ring... I aint getting up soon and aint sitting here waiting for you to stomp my shit... Gasp in a deep breath and suck it up.... roll and GRAB yur leg rocking you to the mats! I climb on top of you stradlding to mount you... RAIN of FISTS pound yur face and head... 300 pounds of determined muscle working to beat the fight outta you

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: Its like it is raining fists. I try to protect myself but it does no good. My head rolls from one side to the other with each blow. My face is getting wrecked. Blood starts to paint your fists. Is it my nose? My lip? I don't know anymore. I'm not even sure of my name at this point. . yt

ERIK ATLAS: OH yea I got him in trouble...my arms are fine... legs not so much.... settles it... yur gogged with the fists.. I Pull up to my knees and pull you up chest to chest BEARHUG CRUSH slaps around you... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEZE the air outta you and shake hard sawing my arms into you!

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: Am I flying? Something . . .I was hired to do . . . I hurt. Hard to breathe. No, focus. Damnnn it . . .focus. So hard to. I could just sleep. I can barely see now. It is nearly all stars. I go limp in your arms.

ERIK ATLAS: The ref lifts yur arm and waves and waves.... I grin with grim satisfaction... and seeing its one of Rage's boys I would normally break something off this man... but even tho hes a wicked fucker he dont seem to want to actually kill and maim me.... I drop yu and yu land in a splat of sweat and muscle....
- roll to my back gasping in relief i won....

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: OMG I can breathe again. Fuck, this isn't good now it hurts more. Wait, what happens? Why is the ref holding your arm up? Oh, fuck. No, no, no. They are going to kill me for this. Shit. I still cannot move. My face! I can barely see out of one eye. the other is swollen shut.

ERIK ATLAS: yur eyes go wide and i think I know the deal... I slowly stand and GRAB yu by the hair... SLAM yu in the corner faceing ther crowd, my body on yur back.... I tear off yur trunks watching yur cock spring out.... slip off my trunks and crush into you, huge chest on your back... cock driving your ass... "How much trouble u in?" I whisper in yur ear... "hold up three fingers if theyre gonna kill u for losing?"my cock riding yur crack harder in a nasty grind... I Moan cuz not rerally acting to love on yur beefy amazing ass

SOUTHBAY BODYWRECKER: I arch my back pushing my ass into you matching your rhythm of thrusts. My left hand holds on to the ropes. The other I move across my head from front to back. You can see three fingers up.

ERIK ATLAS: "Don't make... me regret this...." Yur pushing back and gawddamm I aint regretting breeding this fucker... amazing my balls wanna participate after that boot... i SLAM into your ass hard and convincing AWUGHhhhhhhh 8.5x5 slams and splits yur ass cheeks ... the corwd milling ring side to see yur face as Atlas fucks you... I'm sure Rage is archiving this shit.... "Aughgawd... ok....south exit.... after I finish u off" THRUST into you like a machine... amazing muscle ass... holding onto your huge body

I pull you out of the ring and shuck you over my shoulder... "Rage still got that fuck room in back?" I remember the door, i haven't seen the room and not planning on it tonight.The men roar and cheer cuz Imma going to work you more before they get you... they point and I walk and walk right on past the side door to the vehicles and my clothing... hit the gates to the dressing and parking area... wind outside is cold - late summer in Texas has severe shifts - hot as we came in and sharp after sunset

I get us through the gates and run toward the bike with you on my back like a fireman competition and drop you on your feet... you see my bike, the Chief Dark Horse Indian 2100, built for big men and builr for rediculous speed. I grab my shirt and toss you my leathers..."Yur going bareass, at least u get this..." I mount the boke and say the words, "Get on and hang on..."

you grab on and I gun the engine... the men know I missed the fuckroom (because Rage probably has cameras in there) I hit for speed and we're out into the night in west Dallas heading west... I see trucks barreling out behind us..."Hang on..." I hit the speed.... the strees out here are basically 2 lane highways with lights for that added thrill of death for pedestrians... Ignoring lights i hiut speed.... 70---80---90---110---120 - I get going and we're runing smooth but the wind is knife cold....

The spattering of snare dums behind us is gunfire... we hit Hamk Hausen road and i GUN down to make the corner...and head south and hit the freeway... totally fucking with them I double back now riding with the wind instead of against - we hit the ten mile exit and i take it at 55 MPH.... its a bleak warehouse district. I hit my console and shout into my deck..."Scott, coming in hot, get ready the gate and secure up..."

we hit a place with a warehouse and fenced in lot. I duck into a wooden barn on the property and in the bay... you see the weatherworn letters over the doorway JACKPOT FARMS

ATLAS WINS

-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments:

Post a Comment