Saturday, November 23, 2019

ERIK ATLAS VS CONAN

ERIK ATLAS:: At the NAIL the premiere sex fight club in Dallas Texas.... walking into the house full of horny men ready to see some muscle on muscle fight action... standing 6'5" 296 pounds, 23" arms 33" quads, 61" chest... former fullback at Baylor, our own boy from Texas ERIK ATLAS!!"

 WALKING IN WEARING SKIN TIGHT RED THIGH HUGGING TRUNKS, BIG BLACK BOOTS
STRUT AS MEN TOUCH ME ON THE WAY - NO BARRIERS BETWEEN THE CROWD AND THE FIGHTERS
I GET TO THE RING AND FLEX FOR THE CROWD WAITING FOR MY OPPONENT



CONAN THE DESTROYED:: I watch as you study to the ring the power eminating from your body the men pawing at you everyone wanting you men touching there docks at the mere sight of you
I make my entrance
-600+ pounds of pure beef
-72 inch chest with 30+inch arms wearing just a posing punch which is stretched to the max carrying my hefty coxk and balls
  I pound to the ring guys touching and stroking my body as I make my way towards you
  climb into the ring opposite you a man mountain


ERIK ATLAS: OK... looking you over... WOW... you aint winning any races with that big ass, but going to be rough if I get under him... those legs could kill a man wrapped around him... have to watch that... that face needs a few hard fists... i walk up, custom meeting a new fighter, i hold my hand out to shake.... the ref calling the rules, win by KO, submission or pin... and starts with rules.... like thats gonna work here... hand out, core flexed hard

CONAN THE DESTROYED: ref Hahaha "So what you gonna put on the line little man?" I sneer at you as you put your hand out ... your hand in my big hand is dwarft. Your muscled hand is swallowed by mine and I squeeze yours harder and harder... "Let’s we how strong you are..."
  
ERIK ATLAS: you SQUEEZE onto my hand... and oh mahagwd thats some power... but he's dumb as fuck missing the point... holding yur hand, I fire my other under yur legs and LIFT you onto my shoulder summoning ATLAS POWER.... and turn  - BODYSLAM you ON YOUR BACK ON THE MATS - BAMMMMMMMM - the mats shake and the ref gets the fuck back out of the way 

CONAN THE DESTROYED: Damn he’s quick  - up under my leg - picked up - and slammed into the canvas - my big back hitting it hard but you've never met someone with muscle like mine before - like a slab of stone, my back takes the impact - no damage but winds me a moment - the mats shake and I lay ther for a second looking up at you...

ERIK ATLAS: grins

CONAN THE DESTROYED: Then I push myself up off the mat - even before standing I charge - I fly at you and hit you with all my weight - your abs take the impact - driving you back to the corner - I grab you with one hand gripping your balls, the other your throat
  I lift you above my head and do squats using you as weights the crowd cheers!
  after ten reps, I throw you to the mats - and turn around and flex for the crowd!

ERIK ATLAS: You rush at me like a fucking freight train.... SLAM us into the corner testing the strength of this fucking ring... flexed hard for the impact... UGHHH!you grab me and LIFT doing squats.... well that looks good but only a nice ride - and I want yur fkn hand off my junk.... you HURL me to the mats and I slam there good.... something football taught me was how to land and get the fuck up....
- yur flexing for the crowd... ok that smarts some with humiliation, but I can deal. This gives me time. I pivot and KICK yur knee DROPPING you on your ass!... roll and mount on top of you DROP and drive an elbow into your head!

CONAN THE DESTROYED: UGhhh my Knee kicked! I roll to the mats on my back and you mount me - elbow dropped to my head leaving me slightly dazed

ERIK ATLAS: You got knocked down and the look on yur face precious... like WTF x3.... I mount higher on yur body and plant my legs over yur head and ROLL trapping your head in 33" quads... u might be able to muscle everything else but yur head is open.... I lock onto yur noggin in a head scissors and SQUEEZE

CONAN THE DESTROYED: Fuxk this guys good... he about to master me but not yet...
head still trapped! I GRAB with my right arm  - then the left arm - I pull those legs slowly apart with pure power!! My head rears up slightly - taking aim... then SLAM down into you balls again and again!
I gas free as you let go!
I spin and pivot position round sitting on your back - amd grab your legs under each one of my smelly pits! I bend you back to see if I can break that big back of yours - muse ine had to pat your balls just for fun so all your fans can see they boo and geer

ERIK ATLAS: HOLEEsh!tba!!s... your arms PULL my legs open... never been out muscled like this... yu blast my crotch and my eyes go WIDE...letting you go... rolling to my back holding my parts....you manhandle me and sit on my BACK....working me into a boston crab...UGHHH GAWD.... groaning in pain from the hard hold... hard to struggle with my balls on fire....i PUSH up with my arms but caint escape this yet....I thrash my left foot trying to spoil yur grip on me and just about free...

CONAN THE DESTROYED: I can feel you starting to slip suddenly. I stand and grab your ankles! I slide you along the mat, lift you up by your ankles like a child. The crowd of puny people reel in shock seeing my power. Oh lookit that, so do you. I slam you down into the mat face first! The crowd goes ooOOooo. I land on you, sitting on your back, flexing playing to the crowd... I lean in and growl in your ear, "You gonna break into pieces little Atlas if you don’t start fighting soon. Poor little boy hahaha!"

ERIK ATLAS: You SLAM me on my head and realize the hissing threat in my ear just might be right...head swiming... I show u my POWER agin.... grabbing your wrist with my left hand.... I PRESS up lifting you and plant a foot but dont try and stand with you on me rather launch a hard lift to the left rolling us
- your back HITs the mats and I tyhrash to face you holding that wrist up... four finger SPEARTHRUST into your deep armpit SPEARING the brachip plexus nerve under yur arm shivering PAIN through your arm and shivering it with numbness... SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR!!! tearing into that pit nerve working this to be worse than any ball shot!

CONAN THE DESTROYED: You grab my wrists and roll. Then those spears into my pit over and over again trying to take one of my massive arms out completely! AUghGHh! The pain is searing through my bicep grrrrrrr!!! Fuxk that hurts.... have to stop this guy before he destroys that arm - I raise my legs up wrap them around your neck in a figure four lock around your neck...I pull you off me! YESS!.. I shake my arm out trying to get sensation back - fucker!
-so you reckon worse than any ball shot hey little man I growl
-weell-lets see - Time for Atlas to hurt and scream
 -I slam into your soft balls the crowd shouting one teo
 -two three four five
 -let’s see shall we...

ERIK ATLAS: yur legs come round my head and thrash me off ou and my BALLS start taking nasty shots.... thrashing in pain pushing yur legs open kneeling between them holding them from closing on me... gagging from the ball shot pain

CONAN THE DESTROYED: Whilst you hold your balls I stand lift you up feet in the air jump and ddt you into the Matt quickly do the same again bang bang!! You hit the mat
- the matt shakes from the impact
- I stand there with one foot on your chest and again flex for the crowd
- grinning down at you... looking ataw in disgust. What an excuse for a Titan.

ERIK ATLAS: yu SLAM my head in a DDT.. arms UP trying to defend my head against the nasty slammm... nothing stops that momentum....shake my head and yur huge fuking foot on my chest I push on it to move it and aint moving.... OK... I see how this goes... leg up HEEL crushed into your balls LIFTING yu an inch off me dropping yu in yur ass SLAM on those big hangers of yurs
- getting up gasping from exertion and pain....

CONAN THE DESTROYED: Stand there flexing when wham!! Your heel hits my massive low hangers... I drop to the floor holding my sore nuts.... writhing from the impact.. UGHhhhhhh.....

ERIK ATLAS: yur still down... now my chance... I KICK yur balls again REAL hard! Keeping you down... Then I rock back and rebound off the ropes for speed and JUMP into the air... double boot STOMP on your guts driving 300 pounds at momentum on your core!
- I LIFT yur left arm
- FIRE in a flesh tearing PEC CLAW!
- I TWIST left and right sawing into that Nerve damage there
- pushing you onto your back tearing into your pec with me on top

CONAN THE DESTROYED: AWUuhhhh!! Mt left arm lifted - then your claw hits my left pec. I wanna scream but can't, no breath! You're tearing into the massive pecs of mine going for nerve damage on top of me owning my
maasive pec

ERIK ATLAS: I manage to KNEEL on one of your huge testicles... watching you shiver in pain as I saw into that pec with hands of brickbreaking power... fourfingers into your pit carving under that pec shelf hitting your top nerves aiming for cardiac nerves...TWIST right and left Screw-sawing deeper! hitting the rib cage and running between those top bones... most men scream from mere seconds of this... no idea what this beast will do... sweat running off me and hhurt a lot but pushing on... TWIST harder aiming for cardiac nerves that might even lkill a man

CONAN THE DESTROYED: I feel you going in towards my bones but know you can’t reach as the pecs are too thick for you. Your knee on one of my massive eggs. I growl -fuxker! Reach up with my right arm drag you head towards mine then some my head into yours ... fell this power boy

ERIK ATLAS: yur huge hand grabs my head, the big threat of using this hold... yu head SLAMS into mine... DAZED.... fukkk swimming my hand coming loose... gawddammit... slump on top of you, pushing yur legs away from me to limit counter attacks from those pythons....

CONAN THE DESTROYED: Grab you by the throat lift roll and place my whole body weight on you school boy pin you to the mat
- Let go of your neck slap your face
- you feel tough boy I jeer

ERIK ATLAS: yu roll ontop of me and smother me flat....head ROCKED by that huge paw slapping me!... sweat rolling off you and me both...my legs come up and CLAMP around your waist and lock behind you... mortals fear this lock... the DEATHSQUEEZE.... fire in my eyes I FLEX hard and SQUEEZE under yur ribs! inches carved off your waist adding to the double stomp damage I did...desperate to put you in some trouble...

CONAN THE DESTROYED: Your legs wrap around my waist and sweaty to squeeze you see the pain in my eyes,, I rake you across the eyes

ERIK ATLAS: AWUGHHHH.... My eye swelling shut from that face slap... you endure the worst of the squeeze carving into you...rake my face!.... blinded but dont need to see you to squeeze yu... CRANK power but this fight isnt going the way I hoped shift my hips to get more a side scissor lock...make about 3/4 turn into that CRUSHING hard agin...eye bleeding...your see blood running out of your armpit...scores some both men

CONAN THE DESTROYED: Fuxk moves into body scissors cutting into my abbs
- I flex hard against your onslaught
- not sure I can take much more
- fuxk those legs are strong

ERIK ATLAS: I find you gasping for air.... barely see you... rock u to your right side and start squeezing in pulses....PULSE...pulse....PULSE pulse...PULSE...pulse....PULSE pulse...PULSE...pulse....PULSE pulse.......the crushing about one a second is acting like a saw.... my hand finds yur left pec and CLAWS in again!... blood starts to run from your pec as my hand power is true...SQUEEZE and shred on that pec...trappimng your good right arm under you

CONAN THE DESTROYED: Good arm trapped pecs bleeding from the onslaught caught in this massive thighs of yours start to panic a little what to do losing breath starting to lose a little bit of
- consciousness

ERIK ATLAS: seeing yur face shift to concern and eyes start to droop.... SAWING my hips right and left squeeeEEEEeeezing another inch into your ribs watching you fight hard to breathe....TWIST that pec claw...yur hand in spasms as i rip important parts in there

CONAN THE DESTROYED: Arghhh pain and loss of consciousness come upon me all at once I start to go limp... can't keep breathing. Your legs so thick. Cutting my in half. Can't get them open.
-Great legs and impressive package

ERIK ATLAS: the ref sees u go out and Lifts yur hand and it drops...
- he waves his hands and calls the belll

CONAN THE DESTROYED: Left limp in the floor not aware of anything that happening

ERIK ATLAS: I drop back and gasp letting go and gasping from the deep effort it took to get you out.... yur waist looking bruised and yur pec blue from damage... Push you to yur back and lay on top

CONAN THE DESTROYED: I slowly come around dazed bartered and broken feel your weight on me your package resting on my massive glutes

ERIK ATLAS: I feel your massive back and ass... reaching my hand into your trunks probe that ass deep with two fingers.... "You gonna be my boyfriend?" I chuckle in yur ear

CONAN THE DESTROYED: Feel you invading my ass with your fingers... stretching my glutes apart to fine my man hole.... hear you whisper in my ear something about bf but not truly awake yet..

ATLAS WINS

stripping the clothes off the beast of a man and them himself, Atlas mounts this massive furry muscled beast and drives his cock into his waiting ass! His face in awe of the feeling of such a big man wrapped around his cock.

Conan squirms in pain at first, his fingers raking tears into the mats. His massive fist pounds the mats in pain, his wide back a special surfboard for Atlas to ride. Time blurs as Atlas hammers that ass over and over, the crowd seeing the texas Titan's ass humping in air, flexing hard with muscle and pumping his cock deep into the muscle monster beneath him.

both men roar as Atlas fills the poor monster and breed him true.

No comments:

Post a Comment