Tuesday, December 17, 2019

PYTHON VS PARALYZER

It was hard to find a man bigger than Python. I’m just guessing, but he looks well over 6’6” and tips scales at 360 pounds. And those are just numbers.
I was the stage manager. My job was to tell the fighters when to get into the ring. I had already stood in the shadow of Paralyzer, Python’s opponent. There’s big and there’s BIG – he’s the kind of big that exuded a wall of body heat from ten meters away like a radiator without any setting but ‘high’. He’s muscular and handsome and used to getting his own way. He walked past me without clearance and into the ring area with no announcer or ring readiness. Even the ring babe was still doing her hair. He didn’t even have lights up yet. Right right, this was the main event, so why couldn’t Paralyzer wait?
My first guess was he’s an ass.
There was no chance of the music and light show cuing in time. The big Iranian came in and the announcer made his best show of getting things going. Everyone scrambled to get things ready. So, when Python came through, they were on point.
I wasn’t.
I was watching the ring for his entry cue which was screwed. We were going to have to wing it. I turned to give orders on the new cue and planted my face into the biggest chest I had ever seen. The overload my brain felt was instant. It took a whole three count to understand what I was seeing. The smell? He was intense but not bad. In fact I’m hard pressed to say what it was. It was like butter tastes on popcorn. It didn’t hurt I was into men to begin with.
But the mass and wall of heat defied numbers and stats. I looked up at him. His face was hard cut, scarred, used to fights and cheaters, and still after all that hard life, he was willing to smile. It was like God blessing me. He hugged me close to him and rumbled in a deep voice, “I’m sorry to scare you man.” He touched my hair like I was a pet. I suddenly wished I had showered before the show.
“I’m ok, Mr. Python.” I managed to stammer out. “Are you ready?”
“How do I look?” he asked still grinning. He knew my heart was hammering and I was probably looking like a desperate fanboy.
“You look… I mean you’re...” I choked and my voice actually cracked. Deep breath and a swallow later, I finally stammered, “You l-look ready.”
“Piece of cake,” he rumbled. I watched him walk past me and I was sure he never ate cake. Maybe a whole steer in a sitting, but his back was wide, his legs were thick, and his arms massive. He’s the most stunning stallion of power I seen in the league. Maybe ever.
“Oh young love,” a voice rattled behind me. It was Skeeter. He was the roadie that thinks he’s seen everything, knows everything, and met Jesus just before that last supper thingy. Just ask him, he’ll tell you how awesome he is. And then probably bitch about me being promoted to stage manager over him. “You got wood for the Python?”
“Don’t you have work to do?” I asked. I hit my mike and let the control booth know Python was on his way down the tunnel to the ring. They sounded back to me affirmative. The lights started and the music rose. The crowd was on their feet. That’s the last entrance for the night. I could log off and scoot for the night. I had to watch this match.
I looked at the monitor. Paralyzer slammed the tops of the ropes and started complaining to the ref instantly. He was furious, probably because he didn’t listen and get the ego boosting lights and music intro. It sure made Python look like the house favorite.
He sure was mine.
Skeeter didn’t take the brush off. “You know that Paralyzer left a man bedridden for 8 months? He tore his pecs off and ripped his thigh muscle in half. They had to get cadaver parts so he could breathe. The gut claw tore apart his diaphragm so bad he...”
I cut Skeeter’s storytime off, “Ok right. And you have last night’s show to pack and send to Scranton. Get to it, right?”
Skeeter looked at me muttering something about lovesick homos and walked off. By that time, I saw Python walk to the ring and stand on the apron. The crowd sure did rise to the better entrance and loved him. He smiled, a warrior’s face, not handsome and model perfect, but a smiling face you could call friendly.
Paralyzer didn’t seem to even notice. His chest was out and he stood proudly. The ref called them in to tell them the rules. This was what they called a Texas Death Match. It went on till one man submitted or was knocked out and there were few rules else. In the passion of who-did-what-to-who the rules tend to just disappear. Every rule yu broke took 10 percent of your purse and gave it to your opponent. But the ref had no power to disqualify anyone.
I turned away from the crew prepping the next week card in time to see on the monitor. The Paralyzer hit Python in the back driving him to his knees. What the hell? I thought Python had this. Paralyzer’s hand went high in the air and slammed into the trap muscle of Python with a cracking sound of whip hitting skin! The Python cried out in a deep groan of pain and inside I felt a sinking dread. This hurts the big man?
No way! I couldn’t believe Paralyzer penetrated that solid muscle armor of Python’s. I would need a claw hammer just to make a dent in this guy. He’s freaking huge. With hand power alone, Paralyzer dug his claw into Python’s neck and trap with visible dents carved into his skin. The big man on his knees shook from pain.

Python’s a fighter and didn’t take that hold without defiance. His twisted face wrote the song of pain tearing into his soul. In spite of that he started to stand. Thrusting his crotch out he revealed how well gifted he was in man-parts. Gawddamm it was probably hard to find any clothing that contained him aroused. One foot planted on the mats and he finally started to rise! The crowd went insane cheering for Python to get up and slam this fucker good.
I took off my headset and walked to the tunnel as the swell of the crowd hit me. They surged in sound and heat, all men here watching the possible hatefuck conclusion, hot to see one of these stallions broken.
Python just made it to his feet, his right fist shaking getting ready to slam the Iranian. Cunning and fast, Paralyzer turned so the ref was shielded from seeing and carved a brutal shot into Python’s crotch with a knee shot!
Python groaned out in pain but the sound was smothered in the screams of the crowd telling the ref he kicked him in the stones. The Python sunk to one knee holding his crotch as the Paralyzer backed off. The ref was bent over asking Python what happened. That’s when I saw it. Paralyzer pulled something out of his trunks.
Pushing the ref aside, he hit a slamming shot on the Python’s back with two fists. He hammered over and over on that weakened trap muscle driving him flat to the mats. The ref was in a bad position in the ring and didn’t see the foreign object. The mats thundered as Paralyzer dropped to his knees beside the fallen Python. He tucked the bar into his trunks running his hands over his chest and abdominal wall, taunting the horny man loving audience with his physique.
Python groaned loudly and pulled himself up to his knees, almost. Paralyzer raised his hands just as Python was rising and slammed them down on his left kidney! Some wrestlers use the trap claw or brain claw exclusively but Paralyzer was an evil cunning man. He tore into Python’s kidney. A long wail of pain howled from Python as he thrashed on the mats trying to get away. He found quickly that the fingers of Paralyzer were so deeply embedded into his side the thrashing was tearing more damage and not getting hims free. He quivered on the mats shaking in pain, with fists balling up in agony. He slammed the mats to feel something else but the pain tearing into his side.
Fighting off the pain was half the battle. He had to get into a position to counter attack. In a sudden move he rolled to his back hard tearing Paralyzer out of his kidney. He screamed but completed his maneuver. He rolled and turned a half pivot. He was in the right position and kicked hard landing his size 16 boot in Paralyzer’s chest sending him rolling head over handlebars.
Undaunted, Python pulls himself up to his knees forcing himself to stand. I could see a ripple of red torn bruising in his side from the long minute that Paralyzer had him in the kidney claw.
His chest heaved up full in the most massive rack of pec muscle as Python was gathering his will to fight. As he planted his foot to stand, the Paralyzer was up and the claw stabbed into his trap again! On his knees, he wailed a suffering groan. Spasms of pain shook and trembled through his body as Paralyzer tore deep through his muscle into the nerves beneath. He twisted and cranked and screwed his hand deeper into the muscle of Python. Fists slowly raining into the air as minutes ticked by, the python could only endure the pain. He was frozen in the ice of torture. Paralyzer was true to his name – Python could not move!
The Iranian knew he had his opponent. I could see his face glow with triumph. Pulling Python’s body closer he humped his crotch into Python’s back, grinding cock between his shoulders in that thick canyon of muscle. His head rocked back in sexual joy and Python could do nothing about it. He used his opponent as a hump toy, frozen in pain.
Scream for me!” Paralyzer insisted. I watched Python grind his molars, humiliated at being ordered to do anything in this way. In spite of that defiance, the Iranian twisted his hand tearing an inch deeper. Python’s head rocked back and he wailed in pain! The sound ground out as Python tried to stop himself.
Skeeter came up behind me and snickered. “Looks like yur boyfriend is getting used like a sex doll. Shame he’s gonna be a cripple at the end of this. That is if Paralyzer hooks him in that gut claw.”
I turned on him and I swear I was ready to punch his rat-faced head into the wall. “Maybe a wager?” he asked me. “I bet ya a hundred bucks that Paralyzer fucks him like a franch whore.”
On one condition,” I said to him quick enough. “Hundred bucks, but you making the bet while my man is on his knees. Easy time to make bets right? If Python wins you owe me a hundred and a blowjob.”
I’ll take yor money,” he said and spit into his hand. He held it out and I slapped that hand. I really felt Python is a god among men and he’s gonna come through. “Yor stupid and desperate,” he said to me.
Python’s good. He’ll get out of this,” I said turning my heel.
As if I summoned the will of gods with those words, Python raised one arm slowly and then violently thrust his elbow back nailing Paralyzer square in the package! “YES!” I shouted as Paralyzer crumpled into a heap behind the Python.
My man fell forward onto his chest clutching his body gasping I pain. I heard Skeeter chuckling behind me again. “See, that only looks like a good idea. When Paralyzer pulls out of you, the pain is incredible. Probably worse than just leaving it alone.” And he was right. Python was gasping for breath and his body shook from the pain of his brachial nerves returning to sensation.
Come on! Get up!” I shouted.
Skeeter chuckled some more and walked back up the tube. “Can you make that hundred in twentys? I wanna go out and some places won’t take big bills.”
I said fuck off in my head about 20 times but didn’t wanna give him the pleasure. But he wasn’t wrong. As much as I want to see Python recover fast he was barely on his knees before Paralyzer was digging into his trunks again circling him. The ref clearly saw him grab that foreign object this time and warned him that was against the non existent rules. Paralyzer shoved the ref out of the way and rushed into action.
He grabbed Python’s left arm and lifted it up stabbing him tight in the armpit with that blunt steel bar. The shot carved under his massive pectoral and scored deep into his torso. He would’ve fallen to his back if the Iranian let go, but he kept him upright. The rippling muscle on Paralyzer showed the dangerous power he also held here. Holding that arm up again he carved shot after shot into Python’s armpit. His eyes snapped wide from the pain before he collapsed on his front.
Somehow, no one expected what was happening next. With a well aimed slap, the ref knocked the steel bar out of Paralyzer’s hand and it tumbled to the mats. He kicked it out of the ring and it scattered to the cement floor. The crowd cheered the ref and Paralyzer’s eyes flared in flames of anger. He grabbed the ref by the shirt and lifted him off the mats. To his credit, not a trace of fe3ar crossed the ref’s face. He pointed a finger at the Iranian and warned him of a league suspension.
I watched as a boiling fury of activity was happening in the crowd as they fought over the 4 inch steel bar that the ref kicked into the crowd. One man finally got it and tossed it back into the ring, landing right in front of Python. His head came up and he grinned.
The Paralyzer missed all this right up to the point when he screamed in pain from the bar being stabbed into the top metatarsals of his foot right through the boot. The ref hit the mats on his feet and scrambled back out of reach. The bar skittered across the mats to hit his black shoe. He snatched it up and slipped it into his pocket.
Paralyzer dropped to his knees then his ass holding his foot. Python scrambled on his hands and knees and shoved him flat, straddling his legs and raising a huge fist to bash the crap out of the Iranian. My heart was hammering with excitement watching the huge man move so fast. The shining sweat on his back shining under the light.
Like a profanity shouted in church I heard Python let out a shriek and it was as if all this will collapsed. “No….” I couldn’t believe it. The Paralyzer grabbed under Python’s pect5oral muscle so deep it was like his hand was drilling between his ribs deep into his torso. The trembling spasms of agony rolled through his body. His legs shook like he was having a seizure and he went limp hung in air my the Iranian’s brutal pec claw.
Python’s hand slapped on Paralyzer’s forearm, trying to grab at those fingers tearing into his pec muscle. That muscle was so huge it was hard to believe that any man could grip in that hard. But Paralyzer had his fingers deep in his pit penetrating the front of his pec with his thumb. Drilling deep between the ridge separating pec major and pec minor, normally a ridge invisible on most mortals, but prominent in the super developed muscle of Python, drilling deep with bruising. A blue plume of bruising spread over his massive pec as the fibers of muscle slowly shredded. Paralyzer heaved up hard and threw Python to his left side dropping him onto his back rolling on top straddling over his victim. “NOW! Now you will suffer!”
He twisted left and right and left again tearing deeper into his thick chest muscle. Then he pulled upward so hard Python’s huge torso lifted off the mats. Slammed back down to the mats, I could tell Python was trying to flex and defend himself but he was taxed with pain and exhaustion and flopped weakly as his tormentor shook him by his thick pec muscle like an attack dog. All my man seemed able to do was slowly squirm.
I’m not sure what possessed me. I started walking down the aisle to the ring. There were no seats open in this sell out crowd. My official duties were confined to the back tunnel. I decided to pretend to be ring personnel and made my way to the ringside and knelt beside the ring table like I was event staff. Not even the talk talent noticed. I just had to be closer.
The big Iranian planted his feet and lifted Python’s huge body off the mats and slammed him into the corner shaking the ring violently. The crowd swelled with a pained noise as if they just felt it too. Python’s hands clutched at Paralyzer’s wrists trying to get those claws out of his chest. His fgingers had worked under the sides of that shelf of pec muscle and was tearing under the pecs deeper and deeper. Blood trickled from his armpits as the claws broke skin. The whole arena was in shock.
A huge knee came up and blasted a strike into Python’s core! The big man’s eyes flashed wide open from the pain. Paralyzer hit him again and again sinking his knee into the big man’s abdominal wall. This was becoming a beating. I could hear the men at the control table talking to each other, “Is he going to be all right? We need to stop this!” One of them tapped me, “Get medical response ready!”
I was the stage manager. I had to make that happen. I ran up the tunnel to get my headset, “This is Anderson. Get medical ready. He’s bleeding.”
You’re missing the best part,” Skeeter was right behind me, scooping a dab of skoal into his lip.
Fuck off!” I shouted at him and ran back to ring side. As I got to the ring area I saw what he was saying. The Paralyzer had slammed Python onto his back again and his hands were high over his prey and slammed into Python’s battered core. UGHHHHHHhhhhhh!” Python cried out as the claw hold tore into his battered abs slicing between ripples of ab muscle. His huge boots kicked and slammed into the mats from the internal torture he was going through.
Paralyzer twisted left and right making his fingers literally disappear into his guts. Just like Skeeter warned, the gut claw was the worst to behold. He was inside the Pythons body cavity with tearing force ripping into his muscled core. Blood trickled to the mats down his sides, now bleeding from his pits, traps, and abdomen.
Paralyzer looked at me again and smiled. He was enjoying this too much. He tore his hands out of the Python’s core and stood. He leapt high and drove both boots into the Python’s guts with a thunderous double boot stomp!
A gob of red foaming drool coughed from Python’s mouth! The big Iranian looked in sick delight. It turns out that some bastards are so focused on being mean, they forget some simple things. Paralyzer jumped to drive that stomp again and slipped!
He didn’t count of that much blood. His boots skated out from under him and his chest landed right on Python’s gut. The Python’s eyes flashed open with a sinister gleam as if he had been waiting for this to happen all along. His legs flashed around Paralyzer’s waist and clamped behind him. “YES! YES!” I shouted, breaking all professional composure.
The Python looked over at me with that smile and it got wider. He got his name from being the worst crushing force in the wrestling world. Even with his arms paralyzed, his chest torn to shreds, his guts wounded, he still had his legs and they just swallowed the big Iranian making him look small in comparison.
Paralyzer fought to get out but was quickly suffering too much to put up and real fight. His arms flailed and he tried to lay his hands on the Python’s torn abs, only to have his hand slapped away. Minutes ticked by and the Python’s victim wilted as his waist was crushed thinner and thinner.
Then the Python flexed a violent crush!
The squeeze tore into Paralyzer so brutally his groaned and wasn’t able to speak again. His face went red and his ability to inhale was nearly gone. Python leaned forward and ground into his tormentor harder. Paralyzer hammered his fists on those thick legs crushing the life out of him. Python was a legend and I knew this was how his opponents met with their end, but I had no idea he could be this dangerous.
Paralyzer fell to his side shaking from the pain, his face red, his hammering defiance slowing. Then I heard the sounds. It sounded like sticks breaking. The ribs of Paralyzer gave in and with a quick turn of fortune Python had him at his mercy. Limp and shivering from the spreading internal damage, the Paralyzer fell to his side unable to move.
The referee quickly waved his hands calling for the bell! The crowd went insane, on their feet, as Python fought to disentangle his legs from the wrecked body of the loser. Medics rushed in and as it turned out, they had only one gurney.
They loaded Paralyzer onto the gurney and rushed him away. I saw Python still smiling, laying on his back, unable to get up. He tried using his arms but still couldn’t. Our eyes met. He nodded and the huge man managed to roll out of the ring toward me. Without a word I came to his side and his huge arm draped over my shoulder. I steadied him with my arm around his back. His body felt like a mountain of muscle, blazing in heat, slick with sweat. Blood trickled from his pits down his side onto me.
I got you,” I said to him helping him slowly walk back to the locker room.
He chuckled and said, “Don’t kid yourself. I got me.”
It was true, I barely needed to guide him. In spite of the damage inflicted by the Paralyzer, he lifted his arm and waved to the crowd.
We walked past Skeeter and he handed me $200 in mixed bills. Seriously? He’s trying to bribe off the blowjob he owes me? I took the money. I had more important things to handle. Python watched the exchange taking in Skeeter’s look. He chuckled and shook his head. “This ain’t my first rodeo boys. You still owe this guy a blowjob for betting against me.”
Skeeter’s face was in shock. “How did you know?”
I ain’t stupid. I can tell when juicy dick is on the line. You better pay up or I’ll come looking,” he said with a deep rumble.
Yes sir!” Skeeter squeaked and rushed away.
I took the Python to the showers and cleaned up my hero.

* * *
Story inspired by the pic made by Georgewrestler on Deviant Art and reused with his permission - see his work here - https://www.deviantart.com/georgewrestler/art/Python-Claw-817315054

1 comment: