Tuesday, May 22, 2018

PRO BATTLE ATLAS VS ZEUS

ERIK ATLAS VS ZEUS


ERIK ATLAS: I walk into the arena area of the Jackpot Complex - crowd roars as I come in, the music MASTER OF PUPPETS thunders over the system, standing at 6'5" weighing in at 296 pounds, 23" arms, 61" chest 35" w and 32" quads, the powerful ring Titan from Texas - ERIK ATLAS!
ERIK ATLAS: they thunder as I make it to the ring...leap from a standstill to the apron, Vault over the top rope...! waiting on my opponent for this pin, submission or KO to win match
ERIK ATLAS: yt

Zeus walks proudly up the arena floor, handsome Latin American looks. In retrospect, I find him one of the more handsome men in the league. Muscle tank, handsome as hell, cheerful, and focused on being the best! Black hair, cut handsome with shaved sides, dark eyes, brown and black pools. the screams at how handsome he is is evident as he struts into the ring area.

ZEUS: ... I make my way out of the locker room...walking the aisle down to the ring...thunders and lightnings effect ... I jump over the apron then over top rope....get in the ring bouncing on toes....5'5 179lbs 17in biceps 25in quads...flex biceps to the crowd....yt

ERIK ATLAS: I look at this guy, we been trying to get a match for YEARS... giant vs tank... easy foot taller than yu...walk up to you and show the crowd the differences... i step up to you and your face plants between my pecs, I'm smiling respectfully. THE CROWR ROARS at the David and Goliath difference between us... both men trained hard and muscled like weapons -  I step back and hold my hand out to shake yours, my custom for all men I take on the first time, core flexed showing you power and mass...
ERIK ATLAS: yt

ZEUS: ...you step in front of me...my face in your massive muscled chest... keep eyeing you....you step back...hand shake....deliver at you a double bicep flex!....adjust black speedo and bounce on toes...pec muscles bounce as I wait for the bell...yt

ERIK ATLAS: The flex is nice like yur hiding two baseballs... I FLEX BACK showing off two BOWLING balls..... GRRRRRR! have to laugh at the display but see u aint scared of shit... yet... yu adjust yur junk and I chuckle... BELL sounds and i circ le.... lighterin my feet than u might expect.... drop back and FIRE a front kick BOOM nails your chest driving you like a rocket back into the corner behind you slamming in there! BOOOM! the ring shakes on impact!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

ZEUS: ....circling as bell rings....UFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!...your speed surprises me and chest muscles receive your kick right in the middle sending me against the corner...UFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!...blades hit the turnbuckle...arms over top rope...stunned for a moment...fuck!....wind knocked out ...taking deep breaths...wait you come for me...when you are close enough...tense leg muscles and deliver a barefoot kick into your rock hard ab muscles!...yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu HIT my abs with a well backed kick.... UGHMmmffff!.... woah that's a kick.... most guys got shit but u drive me back a couple feet... I brush off my abs...look up at you serious... I move in and  PRESS yu into the corner SMOTHERING YU in muscle, chest in your face
ERIK ATLAS: yt

ZEUS: ... your rock hard ab muscles absorbe most of the impact and you rush on me smothering my face into your muscled chest....UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!....arms waving at my sides....feel my muscled torso crushed between your massive muscle torso and the corner...my hands slowly go to your face...in a desperate move ...RAKE your eyes!....yt

ERIK ATLAS: Feeling your thick muscle body under me squirming, I have to say this is one of the best sensations in life, a man under my domination getting crushed and squirming... yu work yur arms free and the party fun ends... RIP my eyes...AUGHhhff!!!!... dropping back holding my eyes....
ERIK ATLAS: yt

ZEUS: ....as you step back...I take the time for some deep breaths...move slowly out of the corner...grab your head....bring you to the corner and slam your forehead three times over the turnbuckle!!...BAMMM! BAMMMA BMMM!!....yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu slam my head OVER and OVER and my hands GRAB the ropes... POWER rippling through my arms shoulders and back....STOP yur attempt to do it again... slowly turn to face you and BACK hand yur face!
ERIK ATLAS: yt

ZEUS: ...you stop my fourth attempt ...you turn facing me ....THUDDDDDDDDDD!...head shakes as you hit my face.....I stumble back ....shake head to clear sense...fuck!...yt

ERIK ATLAS: coming out of the corner, still wiping my eyes from that eye rake... close as yu undaze yurself and SCOOP u up in my arms holding you cross body ready to hoist yu and slam yu on the mats.....  yt

ZEUS: ...you scoop me up....held across your body....back muscles slam the canvas ....AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!...arch back to easy the pain ...then roll away to the ropes...grab middle rope...slowly pull myself up...nurse my back...facing the crowd...then turn to face you leaning blades on top rope...wait you get closer...take a grab of top rope at both sides...lift both legs and deliver the heel of my feet to your jaw!....yt

ERIK ATLAS: Closing into the little tank... yu lean back and fire that kick ... expecting it to the abs again... whoops... BAMMM rocks my head good... rocking me back to the center of the ring still on my feet but dazed...yt

ZEUS: ...see you stumble back to the center dizzy...run at you...jump and drop kick to those massive pecs!!!....yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu charcge and NAIL my pecs hard rocking me flat and hard to my back... the crowd goes wild as the giant goes down...! yt

ZEUS: ... I roll up to my feet...arms up flexing guns to the crowd as the massive man is down!....YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!....go for you...jump and leg drop to your throat!....yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu rock me to my back... shaking my head seeing yu flex and hotdog for the crowd... ok.... yu earned that yu - I Launch and try the hogan leg drop on my throat... arms up BLOCK the throat slam.... SHOVE yu off me... rolling to stand...
ZEUS: ...fuck!...you block the leg drop...roll to my feet...see you rolling to stand...go for you...grab your head....jump and deliver both knees to your forehead!!!....yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu clock my head hard... showing speed and power.... we DROP with yu on yur back, head dazed....glad I dont have to dance or even walk to find you... Grabbing your leg and crawling up your body getting on top of you...hand with brickbreaking power GRAB yur right pec and put on a CRUSHING CLAW SQUEEZE and twist that whole muscle like I could rip it off and keep it like a present... head throbs from that shot but got yu in PAIN yt

ZEUS: ....I fall back after the move...about to roll up to my feet but you keep me down...crawl on top of me...feeling your massive muscle weight on top...fuck!...AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!...you apply such vicious claw in my right pec...AGHHHHHHHH!!....fuck!....chest muscles flex as reaction ...tensing muscle to handle the claw....AGHHHHH!....heels kicking the canvas....grab your arm trying to pray it off my chest ...but bridge my head on the canvas for a second then send it forward with a headbutt to your forehead!!!...yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu HIT y head....... awwww TRY to... holding that claw keeping you a good inch away from my with arm length.... "That HURTs don it baby?" I GRAB the other pec and CRUSH on yu good....DOUBLE PEC CLAW... most men I caint get a good handful of muscle like this, ZEUS build two big steaks of pec meat to hang onto and I like it! l LEAN down and twist bearing weight on you....yt

ZEUS: ...you handle the headbutt...you go for my other pec  ...AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...fuck!....double pec claw...feeling the muscled fibers ripped apart....AGHHHHHHHH!!....damn!!!...slowly feeling pressed heavy as lean your weight on me ...UGHHH!   AGHHHHHH!!...heels kicking the canvas ...yt

ERIK ATLAS: leaning back LIFTING you by your pecs showing freaky POWER.... I PLANT one foot... slowly STAND lifting you with me... and LIFT yu off the floor exposively at arms length!..... yt

ZEUS: ...AGHHHHH...fuck!...lifted by the pecs....thick legs dangling off the canvas...my hands grabbing your arms to avoid ripping muscle...AGHHHHHHHHHH!...stunned by the pain inflicted in chest muscles....yt

ERIK ATLAS: the size difference is evident now.... i shake yu watching yu fight and hiss through the pain.... and DROP u.... FAKE out... yu fall a foot into my open arms that SLAP around your body BEARHUG CRUSH clamped on the muscle tank... yur feet a foot off the ground...muscle vs muscle on! SQUEEZE the man ZEUS vs Atlas.... crushing ZEUS bad.... hot breath down your neck and my body swallows around you, smooth skin, hard massive chest all flexing to iron around you!  yt

ZEUS: ...you release letting me stand on the canvas...feel sore pecs holding with both arms ...moaning in pain....UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!...fuck!...feel your piton arms squeezing me as hell in your bearhug!....place hands on your chest pushing hard as I lean back trying to break your hold...UGHHHH GRRRRRRRRR....tense and flex upper body muscles to handle your squeeze....yt

ERIK ATLAS: yu flex to steel and i feel your body endure the crush and armor up.... I'm patient waiting for you to try and suck in a brfeath and shift where the flex focuses... subtle thing the crowd dont see... PULSE over lats crushing from sides CRUSH yur back.... the all around... a living pulsing beartrap locked around you pulsing and every time yu attempt breathing is gets under yur armor  an inch... deeper sawing into you.... "Yu feel soooo good squirmin in the squeeze.... quit any time u like, most mortals do...." lips near your ear whispering.... yt

ZEUS: ...UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...feel you tighting the hold flexing muscles around my waist....losing breath slowly as you squeeze my ribs ...chest muscles up and down breathing heavy trying to pump wind inside...muscles losing power...my hands slides off your chest to my sides....yt

ERIK ATLAS: OHhhhhh yu are a beautiful picture melting in my power and grip.... watching your body suffer under the pressure... damm wanna take u home.... i PULSE a hard burst of crushing pressure on your body compressing your ribs like a body punch! GRRRR!!!! then SHAKE yu like a dog toy! your arms flop at your sides.... ref lifts your arm and counts ONE as it falls.... yt

ZEUS: ....muscles going limp slowly...arm lifted....drops and ref counts ONE!....upper body slowly leaning into you as I slowly fade ...my thick muscled legs dangling in front of your massive quads....yt

ERIK ATLAS: OHHH fukk yesss... shake you and BEAR THIS FULL BODY SQUEEZE in tighter.... feeling your ribs compressing as your armored flex collapses.... the ref sounds TWO as yur arm falls agin... lifting and dropping agin..... yt

Zeus: ... finally muscles go completely limp as I fade leaning head over your shoulder...arms dangling at my sides over your biceps....yt

ERIK ATLAS: THREE! the ref calls for the bell....Zeus limp and out in my arms.... "Puny god..." I whisper in your ear.... and i don't drop him, rather move him into my arms cradled and kneel laying him in the mats...stand and FLEX huge most muscular pose over him...GRRRR!!!! crowd going wild....!!!! I slip out of the ring.... and grab Zeus' foot, pull him out and cradle him, carrying him to the lockers....

ATLAS WINS

No comments:

Post a Comment