Wednesday, May 23, 2018

THE FARM, THE AUSSIE, ATLAS, AND THE RING

DANE OWEN: tumbleweed sweeping through the farm
Taking a walk with my Aussie buddy Dane on the Farm, where I was held captive over the winter by the madman Klaus... Dane is this man

ERIK ATLAS: probably a good thing


DANE OWEN: surprised Klaus isn't chasing his tale in a paddock
ERIK ATLAS: he's lurking here somewhere
ERIK ATLAS: I remember being trapped here 11 days
ERIK ATLAS: all good to move on
DANE OWEN: yes indeed
DANE OWEN: how you been big guy?
ERIK ATLAS: I'm GOOD
ERIK ATLAS: working steadily on projects
ERIK ATLAS: but succeeding in geting cyber time again
DANE OWEN: hey thats always a good thing
ERIK ATLAS: some maybe come give YOU the bearhug u been craving
collegejock4cyber: --CRUSH HIM ATLAS STUD --
collegejock4cyber: 😎
DANE OWEN: sure you're not the one craving the squeeze?
collegejock4cyber: no - wanna watch YOU get it
ERIK ATLAS: I crave giving you one that's for sure
ERIK ATLAS: and see, everyone wants to see it
ERIK ATLAS: I can take whatever yur dealin Dane
DANE OWEN: same goes for you erik
collegejock4cyber: Host it at The Grille - oh Atlas - yur killer bearhugz n scissorz wicked rock - you both are great guys - Sorry if i am outta line here-
ERIK ATLAS: I'll keep this respectful, u know how I feel about you
ERIK ATLAS: LOL no not out of line
ERIK ATLAS: but curious what yur doing in the tall weeds here
DANE OWEN: and you know how I feel about you
ERIK ATLAS: looking at the abandoned ruins of the Farm
ERIK ATLAS: nods to Dane
DANE OWEN: just going for a walk around the place and passing through the farm right now ;)
ERIK ATLAS: so in our own time brother
ERIK ATLAS: I got yur back
ERIK ATLAS: walking next to you as u inspect the place
DANE OWEN: got your too, put my big around around your shoulders as we walk around
ERIK ATLAS: enjoy the simple touch from the big man, looking at the abandoned stalls in the barn and the abandoned ring in the middle of the yard; Ray's wrecked jeep still there...
DANE OWEN: this place is just a mess, totally abandoned
ERIK ATLAS: remember trying to escape
ERIK ATLAS: I just into the ring
ERIK ATLAS: looking around, warm summer wind very different than the icy place this was
ERIK ATLAS: strip off my shirt
ERIK ATLAS: rub my chest
ERIK ATLAS: "Want some action?" yt
DANE OWEN: "sounds good to me big guy"
DANE OWEN: strip off my shirt and chuck my shorts aside, just in my red jock
DANE OWEN: sun beating down on my hairy muscled Aussie bod
DANE OWEN: roll into the ring as I look you over, "lose the pants mate, be a shame to ruin them" yt
ERIK ATLAS: Ooooo stripping off the jeans down to my black jock... folding my shit bending over turning my back to you.... turning around to face you...6'5" 295 pounds, a few bruises from my previous match, flex my pecs for u, looking at your furry bod...
ERIK ATLAS: "I wanna beat on that body brother...'yt
DANE OWEN: watching as you flex, 6'3, 265lbs solid Aussie muscle. bounce my pecs back at you. "same for you mate". move in to press my pecs against yours rest of our bodies lightly touching yt
ERIK ATLAS: u Press into me and ...fuck... my cock firms up quick as i smell the woodsy manscent at your neck, chest to chest, muscle powers bump, swords bumping, inhale deeeeply at your neck and PUSH chest to chest driving you back... 2 feet...further...torard the corner... yt
DANE OWEN: your own smell filling my nose as we square up. two big muscle bodies standing chest to chest. you drive my back a couple of steps. grimmacing, I push back into you, driving you back a few steps, showing you what youre up against yt
ERIK ATLAS: the movement to the corner arrested and yur driving back... so far this is chest to chest, no hands... grunt...more of a chuckle at the male driven drive to establish power...I SCOOP under yur legs and LIFT u up hugh in effortless power as if to bodyslam you....LIFT and plant yur ass on top of the turnbuckle behind you... Tapping yur face as I leave u there unharmed... backing off yt
DANE OWEN: both guys showing what raw power they've got, just appreciating each others strength. then you scoop me up and plant me on the top rope before backing of. smirk as I hop down and charge in at you. grab your wrist and whip your huge bod into the corner as I charge in for a splash, but stop short, giving your bulge a light tap then move back out watching you yt
ERIK ATLAS: U hop down before I can retreat much farther... WHIPSLAM me into the far corner... the ring shakes..... yu charge me and ....tap*.... grinning.... OHHhhhhh yu clever man.... backing off I charge back and TACKLE u.....b ut NO - fake out!... grab yur waist and PIVOT behind you and stand arcing yur arm into a hammerlock ... LIFT yur arm up behind yur shoulder blades.... gently kiss yur neck behind you exhaling hot breath in yur ear... "Yu taste good... I want you..." yt
DANE OWEN: you charge in at me but fake and wrench my arm up my back, arghhh feel your kiss and hot breath on my neck as you whisper in my ear. twist my body as I counter and pull your arm up between your shoulders blades as I move behind you. "I'm right here... come and get me". give your neck a little bite as I pull your arm up higher yt
ERIK ATLAS: Yu reverse the hammerlock.... OH yea... yur lips on my neck.... BIG free hand grabs the back of your head... PULLS yu over head slamming yur butt on the mats... the ring shakes like it aint moored so good...HUGE arm around your neck... chokelock pulling your back into my thick chest... heat and pressure TIGHTENS around you... "Got you..." yt
DANE OWEN: pulling on your arm then feel your grab my head and pull me over you, landing on my ass in front. suddenly your bicep slides around my neck and tightens, feeling the muscle against my throat. grab at your arm as I start moving to my feet, reach back and rake at your eyes yt
ERIK ATLAS: yu RAKE my eyes...UGHHHH.... fukkk....drop back... arm comes off yur neck as I fall back - legs slide around your tight waist.....CLAMP on HARD.... not gonna let this Aussie go that easy...huge 32" quads around yur waist tightening up hard as we scramble for position... yt
DANE OWEN: feel you release my neck as you fall back, but your big legs go around my waist and start to tighten. my hands go to the inside of your thighs as I try to pull them apart. face straining yt
ERIK ATLAS: OH YEA got u tight now.... u aint had to fight out of this before.... the hold firm tight now... I PUMP some real pressure into the handsome Aussie and SQUEEEEEEEZE good... grab yur arms pull them backj limiting your struggles and get this shit TIGHT cutting your waist visibly down by inches! yt
DANE OWEN: my arms pulled behind me so I cant use them as your quads constrict further aaarghhhh feel my waist shrinking as I goes from 34" to 32". my face strained as I try to roll to the side to get free yt
ERIK ATLAS: yu flop to the side and few get free that way... dropping you on your left arm seriousl;y limiting the freedom of that arm... PULSE pulse PULSE start crushing in pulses making much harder to take any planned breath.... yur face gets read and I crush u down another inch... TIGHT on u..... "You can tap man... or not... I could hold u here all night!" SQUEEEEEEEEEEEZE!! yt
DANE OWEN: "well don't get too comfy!" I grit through my teeth as my hand reaches for your top ankle, popping it open as I desperately roll out and away from you. my sides hurting from the squeeze, but roll to the rope up pull myself up panting for air yt
ERIK ATLAS: Yu pop out like a champ, probably couldve come out any time... "See, I need to hurt u more to keep u in that... my bad..." still grinning as I snap to my feet watching you hold yur sides... circling you... chest rising and falling, light sweat running on us both.... yt
DANE OWEN: "maybe I need to return the favour then", move out to circle you and immediately rush in, go for a lock up but fake and grab your wrist, whipping you into the corner and immediately follow in with a splash for real this time, 265lbs colliding with you in the corner yt
ERIK ATLAS: yu close with speed like i hardly dented u and SLAM me into the corner followed by yur chest PLOWING into mine! the ring shakes HARD..... creeeeeek CHUMK! the boards under the mats drop 4" as i fall forward clutching my chest... yu unbalanced... we tumble... yt
DANE OWEN: you roll on top of me and pull me into you, fingers going between my big muscle cheeks. kiss you back as I roll us so you're on your back then pull away. "you think you've earned my hole big boy?". spread my legs to straddle either side of your waist as I pull my self away from you to sit up, one hand reaching forward and wrapping around your throat. "how about scissors paper rock? winner gets to fuck the other guy" grinning as I suggest this as a way of earning it yt
ERIK ATLAS: I gasp out laughing.... i know I'd have to pummel this man to something I dont wanna do... "OK...." fist in the air....
ERIK ATLAS: 1....
ERIK ATLAS: 2....
ERIK ATLAS: 3....
DANE OWEN: hear your 3
DANE OWEN: scissors
ERIK ATLAS: paper....
DAMMIT!! - grrrr - KISSES u
ERIK ATLAS: rolls you to YOUR back - pulls off yur jock and straddles yur waist.... putting yur cock up to my exposed ass.... and backing up on top of you
ERIK ATLAS: ..... OHHHHHmahgawd...FUKKK!... face a twist of sensations as i take u into me.... yt
DANE OWEN: you hold up to our deal as you lean in and kiss me as my tongue darts into your mouth. we roll as you strip my jock before mounting my hard dick, sliding down onto it as it disappears inch by inch. fuuuuck feel you so tight as you relax down yt
ERIK ATLAS: "OHgawdfuk... JEZUZ yur big ...fucker.... paper... why paper?" I kiss u again to shut my mouth and taste something better like a man.... squirming on top of your cock..."We're in... ok now drive..." yt
DANE OWEN: "quiet in the back seat" I smirk as I press my hips up into you, making sure you feel my cock deep in your guts. lace my hands behind my head as I pick up the rhythm, bucking my hips against your muscle cheeks as my dick spears your prostate. feeling the big man riding my cock as the ring shakes with each bounce yt
ERIK ATLAS: OH MAHGGAWD!... gasping and squirming on top of you.. my arm curving under your head and neck supporting u and GAWD yu take my weight and drive hammering pelvis drives into me... OH Hhh hhh hhh yu hit inside me great.... y eyes unfocus as yu watch me getting aussiefucked.... kiss u madly again...yt
DANE OWEN: our mouths lock again as our tongues wrestle. feeling the big guy on top of me as our bodies intertwine. cock penetrating you deeper with each thrust as out moan loud. fuuuuck feeling so good as I watch you bouncing on my cock yt
ERIK ATLAS: hands plant on your pecs feeling those furry mounds of work and meat... head rocked back as yu arc up into me over and over... I feel like I'm just floating holding onto those pecs with both hands... yt
DANE OWEN: huge hairy pecs flex under your hands as you just rock with me with each thrust. hands on your big thighs as my dick slams you, feel my balls churning as my fingers claw your thigh yt
ERIK ATLAS: my cock BONING and peeking out of the pouch of my black jock, yu fucking through the framed straps of my ass... yur fingers claw into the meat of my quads and i flex em for u... eager for u to touch my body anywhere now... yt
DANE OWEN: fuck getting so close as this beast rides my cock. hands feeling up your thighs to your waist, over your abs and to your chest, while not slowing down of my fucking. speeding up some as I get closer and closer yt
ERIK ATLAS: GRIP into yur pecs holding on... grinding my teeth watching my buddy get intoi the gear..."Yu got this man... show me..." hissing through my teeth.... FLEX on yur cock gripping onto your shaftr hard to milk that load out of you with my muscled ass... yt
DANE OWEN: fuuuck you flex your ass which sends me over the edge, my cock erupts spewing load after load of hot Aussie muscle juice deep inside you. roar as I throw my head back and press my hips high, my whole muscle bod tensing as I unload yt
ERIK ATLAS: OHHHH yur body flexes like a map of veins and forests of fur... yur head snaps back and that neck bull thick flexes and i feel u CUM hard filling me deep... my body shivering feeling us together... hands over yur pecs and neck... face and abs... feeling yu all over... crazing yur nipples... firing your skin everywhere... "FUK yea man.... awesome..." watching your hard ride subside... but I flex on yur cock and make it keep going..... yt
DANE OWEN: fuuuck still feeling the big man against me as I slow down , but you flex on my cock making it harder again as you grind against it, dammnnn the big guy craving this dick. roll us to put you on your back as I grab your legs in my arms and start to pound again yt
ERIK ATLAS: eyes snap wide... u got for more and I can take it... never a shame taking yur dick... want you sweating and screaming as yu finish... yt
DANE OWEN: see your hunger in your eyes as I hold your legs up in my arms, pressing down against you as I thrust my hips, sweat dripping off me onto you. still raw from my first load as I fuck you like a bear in mating season. your ass turning red from the pounding as I feel another load brewing yt
ERIK ATLAS: rocking me onto my back yu drive crazy eager on top of me and taking the best and the beast of Dane Owens... mopping sweat from my chest my finger finds yur lips and tongue making yur crazy with mansweat... flex on yur ass again taking a pounding here riding it groaning with every breath I pump... my pecs rising and falling as I pant and drive to take this assault... yt
DANE OWEN: my 9.75" Aussie monster pounding the big man as I hold you against me. crazy pumped and sweating from the match and subsequent fucking. one load already unleashed as I grit my teeth and let out a huge roar as I blow another load, fuck it deep inside you as my animal instincts take over to just keep fucking yt
ERIK ATLAS: yur growling like a fucking animal taking ruthless pleasure and I can fucking take it... crazed feeling you go feral on me.... HUG you close as yu pant and growl recovering...kiss yur neck..."That was amazing Dane..." deep happy voice in yur ear... "Fuk man..." hand on yur ass.... touching yur hole....making a slow circle as yu recover,.... yt
DANE OWEN: mmmm moan low as you kiss my neck, my second load emptied out. drained and spent. release your legs as you grip my ass, feeling you circle my hole, "whatcha feeling there big boy?" yt
ERIK ATLAS: "I got these needs bro..." hard cock aching to ride.... aint going to rape u... going to ask...rolling you to your back... kiss yur neck...."I want in..." grin at you...
ERIK ATLAS: yt
DANE OWEN: see your cock throbbing from the fucking you've just taken. grin back as I wrap my own massive thighs around your waist and lean in to kiss you back, "then you may enter big boy" yt
ERIK ATLAS: shake my head..."yu make me crazy yu beautiful fucker..." yur legs around me make me CRAZY my cock throbbing... lifting your hips and drive my cock into your slowly... s l i d i n g into your sweat slick and OHHHHHHHHmahgawd!!... Yu feel...amazing inside...."Yu ...good?" I gasp.... eyes meet...yt
DANE OWEN: eyes squeeze initially as you enter me as I breathe and focus myself mmmm gawddd. "fuck yeah I'm good" yt
ERIK ATLAS: awesome... yu feel...amazing man... KISS YU MADLY and fuck harder... Moaning between our lips aiming for your pleasure spot deep inside... want to make u moan like a lover.... yt
DANE OWEN: mmmm moan loud as you push deeper, kissing you back as I reach up and wrap both my hands around your throat. chocking you as you fuck me yt
ERIK ATLAS: OHHHH yu clever fucker... my cock THROBS as yu lock on my neck... GRRRRRR... yur handsome face and crazy powerful body making me crazy... fucking u harder and harder... the mat floor SHIFTS HARD... eyes snap open as the under supports CRASH and the abandoned ring folds around us, still hammering yur ass and holding you in muscle power and lust.. yt
DANE OWEN: the ring no longer able to support us both at the corner posts topple over and the ring gives way. my big strong hands tightly around your neck as you continue to fuck me, my quads around your waist yt
ERIK ATLAS: Grunting through your hands...."CUMMING...." I shove into you four... SLAMMING hard THRUSTS!!!.... the last of the ropes fall and i roar and CUM into you hard... head back UGHHHhhhhh yu feel my deep voice rumbling under yur hands... huge chest flexing... cock on fire as I bust hard in you.... yur massive load crushing half out of my ass squirming in your legs power.... GAWD.....YESsssss.... 8.5x5" cock thrbbing intoside u after that ride... yt
DANE OWEN: hearing you roar your emission as your flex and tense, your voice vibrating through my hands, a sweaty muscle mess tangled together. feel the squirts inside me as I pull you in and kiss you deep. two big men summed and pumped yt
ERIK ATLAS: Kissing you and caressing you....my cock slides out of you slowly... "I think... we broke the ring.... Poor Klaus...." holding you, wrapped around me in the ruins of the hell hole that was the farm... kiss u again... "I could fall in love with u fucker...." hand through your fuzzy chest...
DANE OWEN: "same for you big boy, if you play your cards right" cheeky smirk on my face. look around at the destruction, "Klaus will be fine, that Twink can just build another ring". kiss you again deep as its been a hell of an afternoon yt


No comments:

Post a Comment