Friday, April 22, 2016

THE BEARHUG

There's something primal about a bearhug. Few real fights end with it, but there's something about it, the complete smothering of your opponent's power and the total man over man dominance that has enchanted me all my life. I want to wrap up another man like this and dominate him completely, my face in his face, forcing to breathe my hot breath, in control of his ribs and owning his complete attention. His neck exposed there in my face. Maybe kiss that neck, maybe bite it. I want to feel him squirm in my power and hear frantic squeaks of panic and pain leak from him.




But there's the secret part of me that really wants to find that man that can bearhug me. Being 6'5", 300+ pounds of muscle, not many can do this. When I play out cyber wrestling I look for the man big enough that can do this, or nasty enough to cheat like a bastard and try to do it to me. And then I fight to get out...


With me its always a test, wondering if I can get out. I usually do.

I like to cyber wrestle. Find me on yahoo at erik.atlas280

1 comment:

  1. What an eloquent treatise! I too share a fondness for the BH; nothing quite rivals the sensation of having a solidly built opponent secured while you're front ends hotly grind together erotically!

    ReplyDelete