Thursday, April 21, 2016

FRATERNITY

A recent discovery from a close friend, he don't like the word "gay" either as a way to describe the man4man attraction in his life. It's never made his happy or even overjoyed, so the "gaiety" of "gayness" it a piece of bullshit fantasy.

OF COURSE it's a term invented by straights to describe us. So was "queer' and "homo" and "confirmed bachelor" and  any other depreciating way to refer to us as subhuman. So there is a word, one that's been there all this time and says what was meant and intended when describing me. "Fraternity."

My attraction to men is fraternal. I prefer to be around men, that describes quietly sharing a beer watching the game or hammering your ass balls deep in a sweaty soaked screaming messy manner guaranteed to leave bruises. It describes me and not the men I am around. You are not stained with homo cooties by having a beer with me and you need no soul searching of your sexuality if you find you like me.

And now the word "gay" can return to its original meaning. But expect when I "don my gay apparel" in December, it's probably leather.


1 comment: