Thursday, June 9, 2022

I'm sure you noticed. It's been a while. The last 2 years have been difficult, and seeing you're reading this, you made it. Congrats. I'm sorry for the ones you lost. We find the opportunity disaster offers us. I have decided not to accept my fates, but to love them. They brought me to you.

I have been posting works at the cyber paradise Chatfighters.com. For various reasons, I have to play catch up here on Blogger. 1) I missed you and owe you the attention you signed on for. 2) This is a better place to archive my work. 

In the cyber world that's been a longstanding debate - firstly is the man in the pictures and the story really the man in the chair? This only matters if you were planning on dating me.You're on the internet, this is a place of terrifying and engrossing Illusions. I presume your big boy pants are on and your woman adult gear is in place - everyone you  know on facebook is an illusion of the person you know.

So with that said, I need to introduce some Characters I have developed on Chatfighters. Some are amazing. Some are bastards. I make every effort to make them amazing.Expect to see their portfolio of matches here in future days.

THE QUICKSAND


He is known for killing men by crushing them to death. Compelled by the tortures he went through in his training to be an assassin for a secret Russian Cabal, he hunts strong men and wraps him in his legs. His huge legs. These.


And he tries desperately to be sane. We'll see.

JACK BURGER


He's a working class British alcoholic workout junkie loudmouth.

This is how he introduces himself on Chatfighters.

"I must admit that talking about myself is not as easy as it sounds. I could ask the tied-up punk over there in the corner to talk about me. He got in my way last time I had something important to do - go ask him. He might let out a lot of screaming about how dangerous and psychotic I am. But let's be honest, he's biased. I'm handsome and charming and got muscle and power to spare. You will love me on top of you driving my tool in you. Let's just not bring up that shit that happened in Buenos Ares.

I love to beat a man
I love sex with a man
Oh yea, bearhug squeezing some poor muscleboy twat until he cries and begs and his ribs break, that's fun.
Taking on men bigger and smaller than me - that what life's all about.

And I should mention I am a fictional character. Wait... you were confused about that? In this place? Are you actually clutching your pearls that someone made me up? Oh Christmas... this is NOT a dating site! I'm sorry about your divorce, I know she was a cunt. But you knew that too. I can help ya wank and that's it. And I'd be happy to do that. Think of this, you won't have to give me your car when we break up. Just flip me off and burn me on Facebook like everyone else does.

While we're at it, I don't do children or priests. Piss off. If you look and act like a child but tell me you're 18, piss off. I talk to ladies and hold the door, but Princess Peach can rot with the big monkey - I ain't saving you, I ain't shagging you, and my mum would rip my throat out if I fought you. I can make u a fine cuppa though, I must say.

Oh that punk is trying to get away. He needs my attention. Listen, it was nice talking to you. I know you're some Alpha Muscle Destroyer KO Jock King something... and we'll work that out soon. When we meet, watch the left hook, it'll kill ya. Nice meetin ya."

See what I mean? Total charmer.

So I could go on, honest. I make characters plenty now. Expect many voices on this blog. Of course, I take requests,  some of them strange liked this.

GNASH DEATHLEECH


He's creepy. No sh!t seriously.Gnash stories are sometimes grisly. 

I have a serious backlog of matches to post. Ready?

Let me know in the comments section, of course.

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment