Monday, June 15, 2020

ATLAS VS MICAH FIGHTER FOR THE OWNERSHIP OF ALEJO

The Battle for Alejo
ERIK ATLAS

The chicky babes in Micah's place want to touch me on the way in. I'm polite but direct and keep them arms length. Same with the twinks and their meth dealers. They're nice people, just not people that come home to meet your mother. (Well not MY mother, maybe YOUR mother...)

I aint here for a booty dance or a distraction. This fuck named Micah took my property - Alejo.

Yes he wanted to have another slave battle with me, loser is the winner's slave - you know the deal. And no one slaves Atlas. So I beat him soundly with no doubt who the winner was. And the next thing I know he's been taken by another man - same deal, a slave match. I was at home and already screaming WTF when I got the text. "Come win me back." And an address. It's a warehouse in the north thats used for parties and rages, and I remember they have a ring and a bunch of goons that train there.

I get to the back and there's the ring. And a gogo cage where they usually keep dancers on party nights - this time its Alejo in a cage and a tight looking crossfitter named Micah using the cage for slingshot target practice. I get there and he fires another marshmallow at Alejo - Twfwapt! Alejo looks furious.

I strip off my shirt, 6'5" of muscle and power, black cargo shorts, big size 15 boots. "I am Atlas. " I tell him, as if he couldn't tell. My shirt hits his face to make sure I have his attention and he gets the smell of a real man a moment. "I've come for Alejo. Get him down."
- - - -

MICAH

Been sitting at the ringside at the warehouse for a bit, waiting for this full of himself fuck named Atlas to show. The big blow hard has been messaging me daily ever since I took 'his' property, Alejo. I told the ass, Alejo offered himself up when he challenged me to a fight in front of dudes that were supposed to have his back. Well, now most of those guys are here tonight, enjoying watching as I pelt Alejo in his cage, with what look like marshmallows. However each of them have a 10mm stainless steel BB in it, just to make sure the bitch feels each and every shot I fire.

So I told this Atlas dude, ‘you want him, come and get him…but you’re gonna have to come through me if you think he’s worth having back.

I hear some stirring in the crowd as I fire another ‘marshmallow’ at Alejo…FWWWAPPPP…then the usual groan of pain from the sting of the hit. I turn my head to seen this huge fucker walk down towards the ring. He strips off his shirt and states, ‘I am Atlas’…I raise an eyebrow. His physique is impressive, I think to myself, but can he fight?

The shirt smacks in to my face, I inhale a mix of sweat and cheap cologne before I grab it and toss it to the floor. Standing up slowly, I plant my boot on the shirt and grind it in to the mix of stale beer and lord knows what else is on the floor of the warehouse.

‘So you’re Atlas? Big fucking deal…that and a Fiver might get ya a beer around this place.’ I scoff. Looking him up and down, my cock starts to swell in my leather shorts. I rub my hand across my furred pecs, bouncing them slowly. ‘You want Alejo…take him…’
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
I look around for the winch that lowers your go-go cage. Walk to the controls like I own the place and hit the motor starting the cage lowering... "See I don't know which you're going to like more, him shooting you with candy ot me kicking your ass all the way way home..." Furious with Alejo but working to contain it. The Cage hits the floor and I see it's locked. I Turn to you

"Open the cage or I take it with me. "
- - - -

MICAH
I watch as you walk over to the controls to lower the cage. Watching that muscular body strut around like you can do anything you fucking want around here. Following you over and grab your wrist pulling your arm from the control as the cage hits the ground. Staring you down as you demand me to open the cage. ‘Your not leaving here with anything, Atlas. Well, maybe a deflated ego. You want this little piece of shit back? After he was so quick to offer himself to me? I figure there’s a reason he was so willing to come my way’. Pumping my arms and run my hands over my hair covered pecs. ‘My guess is he’s more interested in THIS than that over pumped up swole body of yours.’
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
My sense of humor evaporates - first you say take him, then you say I ain't leaving here with him.

"First - I won him, and he will be corrected for breaking that agreement - he's leaving with me, Second - I don't care if he was interested in kissing your dick, fucking elk, or juggling chickens - he's leaving with me. Third - you do have a very fine body" I say rubbing your chest just like you did. "And I will be paying attention to you soon enough."

Without warning, the massive shirtless muscled Titan before you back and SLAPS that pretty chest of yours! CRAKKKKKKKKKKK! The impact sounds around the place. I shove you at the ring - your face all surprised and shit and maybe you have no idea how brazen I can be. "Get in the ring and we settle this!"
- - - -

MICAH
You start mouthing off about how Alejo was yours first, and how you're going to make him pay for offering himself up to another. Shaking my head as you flap your gums, not really giving a shit about whatever it is you are spouting off about. Then you step towards me, and I can help but take in your impressive physique. Your thick hand finds its way to my pecs, I flex them instinctively, admittedly aroused by your touch.
I let my thoughts get away with me too much...and CRRRACCKKKK...your hand smacks across my pec slabs...the sting searing through them. Can't contain the stunned look on my face. This bastard must have some huge ones to come in to my place, make blatant demands, and then smack me like that. Then the challenge gets issued...what he REALLY came for. The fucker's pride got hurt that I took his 'property' so now he thinks he can come in here and restore some of it. I big grin breaks across my face. 'I thought you'd never ask, asshole.'
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
My face changes.... ask... he told me to come here and fight for Alejo. Now he's saying something completely different. or is he? I was told by Alejo's communication I needed to come fight Micah for him. Well, we're in it now. Scored that hit and he says, Though you'd never ask, asshole."

I am more than an asshole, I have arms legs and a chest. he's about to find that out. I Charge and SCOOP from the crotch, LIFT and TOSS Micah between the middle and top ropes rolling him into the center of the ring. I JUMP to the apron - VAULT over the top rope. All this counting toward Alejo's upcoming ass beating.
- - - -

MICAH
My grin gets wider as I see your expression change. Confused by the messages you received about coming here to fight for Alejo, and my banter. It gets it's intended response as you lose your cool and charge at me. You scoop me up and toss me in to the ring...quickly, I roll up to all fours...keeping my eye on you as you hop over the top rope. The floor of the ring shakes as you almost 300# of muscle lands hard. Before you can get your bearings I charge at you...driving my shoulders to your abs...wrappmy my sculpted arms around you..and slamming your back hard to the corner turnbuckles.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
I get in the ring and yu CHARGE ME HARD - not what I expected from a guy 90 pounds lighter than me - we HIT the corner pads... hands together SLAM YOUR BACK DRIVING YOUR FLAT TO THE MATS. Holding the ropes I LEAP and LAND on your back!
- - - -

MICAH
UNNGHHH...feel the power of your arms driving down to my back....hit like the proverbial Mack truck...dropping me down hard to the canvas...start to press up to all fours and roll when WHAMMMMMM...your massive body splashes down on me, my chest crushes against the floor of the ring as the air rushes from my lungs.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
You got some nice trap muscle and i use it like a fucking luggage handle. GRIP IN until you're shrieking. and LIFT you to yur feet - the trap claw tearing into your trap muscle, using it to shake you - slap yur face. "You still want Alejo? Huh?" SLAP... turn and jack you into the corner...
- - - -

MICAH
ARRGHH....Feel your fingers dig in to my traps, cry out as the burn travels from my shoulders down my arms. This swole fucker is as strong as he’s blown up! My back hits the corner buckles hard. Arching my defined muscular body back as my arms hook over the top rope, keeping me from falling on my ass!
Rub my face, stinging from your insulting slap. Who the fuck does this as think he is? As you flap your gums more, I suck in a deep breath, step aggressively from the corner, left fist clenched. See you brace for the hook from the left. Instead I bring my right leg around hard, drilling my boot to the outside of your knee. The CRACKKK echoes through the warehouse. Then bring my right arm up, as you stagger, and chop the side of my hand hard to the front of your throat.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
you were acting like a candy puff master like most of them are - and then steel threads into your look and body like yur possessed.... CRAKK! CHOP! I stagger left holding my throat wondering where the fuck that came from - SHOVE yu back as I stumble to recover
- - - -

MICAH
You shove me back towards the corner after I land two stinging blows. A smirk breaks across my face as I see your stunned expression. The fucker thought his size was going to dominate this fight. Well, size isn’t everything when your in the ring...
I brush my fist across my chin as I step from the corner. Quickly, I snap off another quick kick to the outside of your knee. The laces and grommets of my boot leaving a good abrasion. As you stumble from the impact, I make good on that left hook, drilling it hard to the side of your jaw.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
You kick was going to telegraph the hook... yu RAKE my leg and I forearm up blocking the hook.... and shove yu back to the corner! HUGE rocket shove FRONT kick to your knee!
- - - -

MICAH
Your forearm comes up quick blocking my fist to your jaw. You plant your hands on my pecs and shove me back har to the corner. Watch as you come in after me, roll to the side as you bring your boot up to take out my knee. Your momentum takes your leg through the ropes, as I circle behind you and drill two hard fists to your back, right over your kidneys.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
I Got my leg STUCK in the ropes and that little shit is faster than I thought. Battering me in the kidneys! I fire a WILD backswinging haymaker! It fans air but warnt intended to hit u - I would cry if it did - just get you off me - pulling out of the ropes and face you center ring!
- - - -

MICAH
I fire a third hard shot to you kidney, making sure you feel the power that this fit body packs. You swing back wildly towards me. See that big arm coming and step back quick. Corner of my mouth upturned as I see you get your leg out of the ropes, hand on your low back as you turn to face me. Standing my ground. Ready to see what this fucker's gonna bring, now that we're starting back face to face in the ring.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
yu Carve a hard shot into me as we separate and come to center and I charge with bull power and force - we hit chest to chest arms clamp around you BEARHUG CRUSH trapping your right arm to your side and SQUEEEEEZING HARD! Shaking you and sawing the hold in deeper. I see Alejo watching this, this is the hold I crushed him out with - and he looks worries for you. "Boy wonder is all worried about you.." I whisper in your ear as your body compresses into a slowly shrinking space and your breath grinds away - huge muscle on your chest and front flexing around you... heat and pressure swallowing you as u squirm lips crazing your neck
- - - -

MICAH
My shot to your kidney only seems to enrage you. I back up to center and you charge straight at me. Brace for the impact as you wrap your arms around me, trapping my right arm against my ribs...FFUCCCKKKKK...my chest crushed as your smooth pecs press in to my ginger hair trimmed slabs. I feel my cock stir in my leather trunks as your muscle presses in to mine and your lips graze my neck. I exhale slowly, as I bring my legs up, and wrap them around your waist. I slide my boots across each other and lock my ankles as I flex my quads and squeeze you back. Bring my free left arm up, planting my hand across your forehead and start to push your head back. Leaning my head down in to yours...my lips press against yours as I slide my tongue forward, licking your lips.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
Your legs clamp around me and my cock springs HARD... Im crushing you GOOD and feel your legs return the power - and those kidney shots are giving you payoff making me groan - then you push back my head... lips meet... OHHHH you taste GOOD... I push in and KISS you deep. COCK THROB

We break a moment and feel suddenly I have been asking the wrong question. Alejo drifts from my head and I look at you - "Maybe we can share him - I'll come over and visit...?" Arms stop the torturing crush and relent to holding you and exploring your back. "I want you..."
- - - -

MICAH
My move has its desired effect. I feel you relax the bearhug...and I thrust my tongue deep in to your mouth, tasting you. Push back further on your head, arching you back, then you break, and push back. I see you staring at my impressive physique, and a look of desire crosses your face. You offer a truce...sharing the bitch...then there's the admission...he WANTS me....
'Oh yeah? You WANT THIS?,' I exhale as your hands press in to my lats. Flare them out as your paws press in to them. I kiss your face, running my hand across your forehead, brushing your cheek...letting it trail down to your huge pecs...flicking at your nip...staring intently in to your eyes...letting a smile break across my face.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
You ask as if you're surprised. And I know a crossfit stud like you doesn't give it away. I work my face into your chest between yur arms and kiss your pec...lick the nipple. "Or I could go back to crushing the life out of you...." The SQUEEZE returns with the brutal fury bending your ribs - for a three count - and then relents again licking up to your neck....

"So maybe you keep him here and I come visit yu from time to time..." My knees bend arching you back, driving my crotch between yur tight legs..."
- - - -

MICAH
GGGRRRRRUUUNNNTTTTTT...loud and low as your arms crush me again. Feel the pressure in my ribs as I arch back in your grasp. Then you again propose some kind of 'sharing arrangement' after nuzzling your face in to my pecs, your tongue slithering up my neck.
I plant my hand back on your forehead as I feel your hard cock pressing between my legs. I slide to the side so my thick quad flexes up against your shaft, grinding it in. Push back on your head, watching your reaction as I work your meat with my thigh.
'That would be nice, Atlas...but just one thing...' I whisper as I bring my hand down across your eyes and RRRRRIIIPPPPPPP my fingers across them...then shouting..."I NEVER learned to share real well!!!'
As you cry out from the eye rake...I bring my quad back and WHAMMMMMM...drill my thigh up hard to your swelling package.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
And here I though we were getting along - RAKE - AWUUGHHH
BOOM! Ballshot

I drop u and sink to one knee holding my face!
- - - -

MICAH
Your massive body drops in front of me. Pull your hands from your face, your eyes tearing, red streaks starting to form where my fingers did their damage.
Bring my knee up....WHACKKK...connect with a hard strike to the bridge of your nose.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
You rip my hands away from my face and DRILL yur knee strike in there.. ROCKT back to the mats....Spthhhh! blood running down into my face.... "OK fucker....YOU get the next collar...yu need some manners..."

And Imma gonna teach u some as soon as I get the fuck up.... blinking and focusing HEEL STRIKE drills into your knee!
- - - -

MICAH
Like the look of seeing first blood. It looks good on ya. You fall back, and I step in to grab your head when...WHACCKKKKK...your heel drills my knee. It buckles from the power behind the impact, then snaps back as I attempt to right myself. Pain shoots down my leg. Stagger to the side to try to walk it off. Watching you closely.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
I roll into you working to drop you onto your ass and yur not falling for that shit jumping over me I get to the other ropes and work to standing...
- - - -

MICAH
I leap over you as you roll to take me down...as you pull up on the ropes I come back at you...pivot, and snap a hard side kick that connects with your cheekbone...CRAACKKKKKK...
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
Yu spin that kick hard, powerful and lightweight (compared to me) hit me Good.... falling back hit the ropes bouncing in them dazed bad...
- - - -

MICAH
spin around again...landing another hard kick to your abs...bouncing that big muscled body in the ropes...look over at Alejo...'I think you'll be staying put for a while...' I shout at him...
your arms hooked over the middle rope...I reach down...grab the bottom rope and pull it up and over your thick arms...locking you in...
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
You grab the ropes and lock me in - FIRE IN MY EYES - make me burn. "Make your next step carefully...." PULLING to get free....
- - - -

MICAH
step back as you struggle in the ropes...watching the big man flop around like a fish outta water...take my boot...plant it against your throat....and then lean down...pressing with all my body weight...grabbing the top rope for leverage...
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
URRGGGHHHH!!! OK this....sucks!!! Choking me and still trapped - OK time for POWER - and might not have any left if he keeps choking me

I FLEX HARD and PULL left and right - you hear a weak creeeeeak from the left corner..... I flex again and CREEEEEAAAAKKKK!!!!!

Gagging from the choke.... haint pulled it free but I can see by the look on yur face yu dont wanna see that shit....
- - - -

MICAH
grin as I see you struggling in the ropes...flexing those huge arms. Your face reddens as I press my boot deeper across your throat.
my head turns as I hear a CREEEAAACKKKKK come from the corner...is this beast bulling the buckles free?? I pull the boot off your throat and stomp it down hard on your abs...before dropping down to the canvas and sliding out of the ring....
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
UGHHHhhhh! yu STOMP my guts... Pulling the ropes, they are threading deep tween my delts and biceps, sawed in and holding me tight. Thinner guys get out of this with a lil squirm, I got mass locked in. And then you roll out.... OK ok ok I need to get the fuck out of this - he's behind me getting creative.... I plant my feet - breathe DEEP gathering power... and BEND deep and JUMP!

My legs lift me UP and OVER the ropes, releasing the grip the ropes have on my arms - I flip OVER the ropes and miss the apron barely flipping and hitting hard on the floor! Landing on my ass stunned
- - - -

MICAH
Step up behind you from the ring floor as you continue to squirm in the ropes...my hands about to dig in under your chin when you launch your massive body up...I duck to the side, as you flip up and over the ropes. Your mass hit the floor with a dull THUDDDDD...
Flex my pecs as I play with the zippers on either side of my leather trunks...look down at you, knowing I need to keep the pressure up on this big fucker...step back in towards you....and drill my boot hard to the side of your head...WHACKKKK...
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
Fresh out of the Ropes and knew u were somewhere... BAMMMM - boot meets heat - there u are, found u. (fuck)

Rolling on the floor hard head reeling and yur out of reach... getting up rounding the corner away from you...
- - - -

MICAH
Your head snaps to the side as I drill it with my boot. You stagger around to the side of the ring....I follow you, looking over at Alejo and nod as he watches this battle intently...
Dig my fingers in to your traps..then RRRRIIIIIPPPPPP...as I rake them down your back, leaving thick red marks. You arch back from the pain and I grab you by the hair...WHAMMMMMM!!! slam your face hard to the edge of the ring apron.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
you dont give me a fucking break - Nails RIP down my back - You slam my head, my knee buckles... I am dazed but FURIOUS. Four finger spear THRUST into your pelvis stabbing the psoas juncture like a shaft of ICE into your pelvis - some call this worse than a ball shot. Your legs buckle and yu hit the floor! Maybe I'll stop and ask.... naw....
- - - -

MICAH
I keep up my assault, can't leave this fucker an opening...grin as I watch your knees buckle after your head takes another hit. I turn towards Alejo...'Your savior ain't looking too good now, is he? Just another one of those big roided up fuckers that thinks size trumps skill!' I scoff..
Slowly, I turn back to you...reach down with both hands to grab your head, when your face lifts up with a look of fury...AAARGGHHHHH...your fingers drive in deep in to my groin...digging in to my upper medial quad. A searing pain shoots both down my leg, up to my lower abdomen, and down in to my ball sack....my diaphragm spasms from the pain--can't catch my breath, and my leg gives out...I fall to the floor hard.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
Still reeling from the head shots... but savvy enough to see the opening. You hit the hard floor - and I land on top of you DRILLING a huge fist into the pit of your guts! BAMMMMM - I climb on top of you and straddle you with huge legs - all the nice parts of this match out the door, ELBOW drop to the middle of yur face! DRILLS the back of your head into the floor!!!
- - - -

MICAH
start to try to get up...when your big muscled bod lands on top of me....WUUMMMMPPP..your fist drills my abs...my breath again stunned. start to double up but you straddle those thick quads across me...CRRAAACKKKK...your elbow drills my face, sending my head back hard to the floor...try to shake it off, and as I do...feel a warm trickle of blood dripping from my nose.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
"I tried it NICE, didn't I? We can go back to that any time, boy. " I pin your left arm over your head exposing your pec, nice and stretched up.... fist back.... HEARTPUNCH! a drilling spear of pain lances through your chest!
- - - -

MICAH
You grab my wrist, pulling my arm up over my head. I struggle flexing my ‘cep, trying to push you back. Feel the stretch in my pec. Bringing my other arm up, planting it on your chin in another effort to turn your head and get you the fuck off of me...then WHAAAMMMMMMM...your fist drills my left pec. It feel like my heart stops...a precordial thump of sorts...my jaw drops as I try to breathe, but my lungs don’t respond.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
"Hard to breathe huh babe? Thats a BITCH aint it?" I GRAB you by the throat and LIFT hard SLAM yu against the ring post and my arms snake around your body LOCK AND SQUEEZE The legendary Atlas Bearhug crushing the fuck out of you as you're trying to find your breath after the Heartpunch! Your solid well trained body doesnt flex to defend well and my crush carves into you! HUGE irom muscle, warm and smooth around you crushing the fuck out of you.
- - - -

MICAH
You continue to show your power...picking me up by the throat and chokeslamming me up against the steel ring post. Pain radiates down my spine as I start to slump to the ground...only I don't fall. Your huge arms wrap around me, stunned from your attack, I can't respond as your bearhug envelopes me. Your huge biceps flexing, digging in to my ribs. My body reflexively arches back, trying to alleviate some pressure. Plant my hands on your pecs, dig my fingers in as you flex the slabs with your squeeze, trying anything to put some hurt on you and get you to back the fuck off.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
The crushing power starts to carve deep into your body and bending a visible dent into your spine! I feel your body flexing up and getting ready to try to fight the python embrace around you - I SHAKE side to side rocking and sawing the grip deeper and deeper - always moving - always shifting - not letting you settle and decide which is going to hurt more, the breathless inability to save your ribs, or the pressure splitting your spine!

Your hands HIT my pec slabs - flexed solid and STILL your forearms ripple and try tearing in - dents under your fingers in my muscle start forming as yu dog in , flexing your chest in my face. I shake hard and JUMP gripping around your legs and RUSH THE POST AGAIN! you SLAM into the post!
https://youtu.be/bX7-H_LB43g

Coming off the hit I REGRIP THE CRUSH around you FREE FROM THAT IRRITATING CLAW REPRISAL....
- - - -

MICAH
You shake my 220 pounds of muscle in your arms like I'm a rag doll. Putting more pressure on my back as I dig my fingers in deep to your pec slabs...sliding them into your arm pit...drilling for the nerve...anything to get you to loosen the death grip you have on my back and ribs
My fingers seem to have found the mark as you loosen the grip...but it's just for a moment as you shift your arms down around my neck...charge forward and SLAMMMMMMMMMMMM...my back drilled again hard to the post. Stinging pain shoots down my leg as the impact jars my vertebrae. I arch back again, dropping my grip on your pecs as your arms squeeze even tighter around me.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
OH yea... like a meat tenderizer yur flex disrupted and your counter spoiled - I lift hard dropping us to our knees! Your knees hit the cement floor and I lean into you bending your legs straight behind you, arching your back - bending you over in a horrifying crush. "Maybe I don't want Alejo...maybe I want YOU huh? Just say the word and I'll go back to seducing you..."

https://erikatlas.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-crush.html
- - - -

MICAH
Dropped down hard, my legs extended behind me, still caught in your vice-like squeeze...ribs crushed, my hip flexors getting stretched beyond anything they have experienced before. You propose an out...you'll give up on Alejo...in return for ME??!!
Shake my head vigorously in reply...'NOOOO...NOOOO...' I growl. 'I'm no one's bitch slave,' I gasp as you tighten the squeeze, and lean more weight in on me.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
"You sure you don't wanna serve me? Alejo said u like big dicks... or maybe he said u are a big dick... I don't remember..." Well he don't want the nice way, but he sure is pissed with the banter.

Time for another Atlas surprise... I LIFT snapping to standing! Then I RUSH the ring... you go from crushed and bend tortuously backward to UP into my arms... and we HIT the ring. The edge BASHES your back hard! i smile as u melt to the floor... standing over you I step on your stomach bearing 300 pounds on your guts... "Come on Micah...say you want me..."
- - - -

MICAH
Pulled up to my feet as you go on about having me SERVE you??!! Then WHAMMMMMM...my back drilled to the edge of the ring apron. Searing pain again shoots down my spine, and I collapse to the floor as you let go of me. You plant your boot on my brick abs and slowly increase the weight bearing down on me. I grab for your boot, holding it by the toe and ankle, trying to lift it up, and twist it off me, but you keep increasing the pressure.
You ask again...begging me to admit that I want you...my cock starts to swell in my leather shorts as my boots kick the floor in frustration. In a perverse way...I do want this beast...but not as my master...as an EQUAL...no man has abused me this way...especially after all the shit I dished out to him earlier.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
You squirm and fight, I have to admire how fucking handsome you look, defiant, and knowing yur losing badly. I JUMP off your gut using it like a trampoline - you instinctively guard your core from me coming down on it and STOMP both boots framing your head... The impact right next to your head!

You barely flinch.
Damm that's sexy.

I move off and turn, grab your trunks and strip yu naked. And that's a monster tool! No wonder Alejo wanted to lose. Thats a serious doorstop. I GRAB your head and Pull you off the floor...HUG!
LIFT!
slam your ass on the apron of the ring...

"Let's try this again...."
GRAB your throat KISS you deeply...... and break... "I believe we were negotiating before yu insisted on being vilent. Alejo's mine. I want you more. You would make a shitty slave and a better fucktoy." I grab your throat tighter... "So I'm going to fuck you. Then I leave with Alejo. Then you invite me over for dinner and you tell me how much you need me. I like steak, medium rare. And none of that faggy white wine. Bourbon."

CRACK!!

My OTHER hand SLAPS across your face, "You don't look like yur listening... are you listening?"
- - - -

MICAH
My abs crushed as you continue to bear down on them...you leap...I brace for the impact, flexing what I can of my 8-pack abs.
WHUMMPP...your boots come down on either side of my head. Surprised that my midsection didn't get more abuse, I stare up at you. Looking at your fucking amazing swole body from this angle, my cock gets more swollen...starting to hurt from the constraint of my leather shorts.
You turn...and pull down the zippers on either side of my shorts, the front of them peels down and my thick meat stands right at attention, immediately giving away my thoughts as to how aroused you and this battle has made me. In a single motion, you strip the shorts the rest of the way off me.
UNNGHHHH...you hook your arm around mine, lifting me up...then the other arm goes around the other side...SQUEEZZEEEE...I'm pressed again in to your sweaty hard body...lifted, and my bare ass slammed on to the apron.
I brace again for more abuse...then...
I feel your lips on mine. My cock throbs and starts to leak. I bring my arms up around you. pulling you closer...wanting you...and then you pull off, and the demands issue forth...you want to take Alejo...AAGHHHHH...your hand clutches my throat...my face reddens. I cough and sputter...
Then, you want my ass...I reflexively flex my glutes...I don't give my ass to just anyone, but this man...this BEAST...I find my self desiring him.
Boubon he wants...a smile breaks across my face, and I nod. "Beam...Maker's?...' I groan...
then SMACKKKKK...your hand cracks across my face.
'Yeah, fucker, I'm listening...I grunt'
My hands slide up your back, and I grab the back of your head, pulling you in closer...my lips press against your...and I bite down on your lower lip, then thrust my tongue deep in to your mouth...exploring it.
I bring my legs up around your low back, locking my ankles, squeezing you, holding you in front of me, as my hard cock grinds against your abs.

- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
I hear you suggest Beam and Makers... "Yea, you understand, Makers Mark," I say... and maybe it doesn't all come out as your lips hit mine again. OHHH yu taste good, and not like panic and fear. Your legs around me feel so GOOD. It's a cunning plan to keep me from fucking you. I press my shorts down and shuck off my boots, then blue jeans.... HUG you into me and LIFT arcing my THROBBING AND URGENT COCK tween yur legs and under yur balls....HUG you tight, making your ribs know I could really keep damaging you god, also showing you the smooth muscle power u seem to crave. My COCK drives IN and i slide all the way to scruff watching your head rock back and thick neck flex.....
- - - -

MICAH
I squeeze you tighter with my legs, holding you tight as I kiss you. I feel you push your shorts down, and then your thick cock pressing up against me. I break my kiss, lean my head down and bite hard in to the side of your neck as you cinch your hug on me tighter...and tighter. The ache in my ribs dulled by the lust that I have for you in this moment.
You lift me up...and ARRGHHHHHH...I cry out as your thick cock drills hard in to my hole. My legs reflexively tighten around you as I arch back in a mixture of pleasure and pain.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
Now I know for a fact Alejo briefed you - you zero in on my two favorite man-sensation - Biting my neck and wrapping handsome legs around me - and now I drive for my most favorite! Drawing back and slamming home I fuck into you hard! my cock in fucking heaven feeling the inside of your ass. I Pull you off the ring and HUG you standing and fucking for now. SQUEEZE your body in my arms and Alejo watches in undisguised lust!

"I'm going to like this partnership..." I declare as I fuck you eagerly...
- - - -

MICAH
Held in your arms...my ass riding your cock hard...I flex my legs tighter around you, and use them to pull myself back towards you. wrapping my arms around your and squeezing you tight. Burying your face in my sweaty pecs. flexing them tight against you. Pull your head back to kiss you when you utter the words, '...like this partnership...' PARTNER...this fucker gets it...he gets ME...I could so work WITH this man...this BEAST...my rock hard cock throbs more as it gets massaged between our abs...so close to releasing my load...letting him know how my respect for him has grown in such a short time...
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
I HUG you close and talk very slowly still pausing to grind into you, eventually to your couch - in a display of slow power control I lay you back and mount you on the couch, legs around me and balls deep - "Don't you dare lose your load.... I got plans..." Wicked smile releasing the crushing embrace, lifting one leg for angle and HAMMERING your ass good!
- - - -

MICAH
You lift me up off the apron and carry me over to the couch. Laying me back as your cock still grinds deep in my ass. My back arching up as my legs continue to squeeze around your waist. 'Hold on to your load, you command.' I cannot help but listen, as a smile breaks across my face matching yours. Looking up at your amazing body as you pound my hole, massaging my prostate from the inside out.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
I grind deep into you slowly at first, with unspoken music making the dance happen - those legs so tight and strong, like you have zero BF and tight all over - I lose my control and head drops the fight and sinks into trust of you and fucking you hard and holding you good.... so close to busting. Grab your nipple and fuck you shaking!
- - - -

MICAH
You continue your rhythmic pounding of my ass. BOOM BOOM BOOM...it’s like the woofers of the dance club going off inside me. As I look up at you, a euphoria comes over me. My cock throbbing as it grinds between us. You bend down, and I grab the back of your head, pulling your face up against my neck as my body arches back. You start to work my nip nearly sending me over the edge. My body is yours to do with what you will...and I couldn’t be happier.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
You feel me driving into you harder three brutal thrusts! THEN MY COCK EXPLODES! FUkkKkkKKYEAAASSSS CUMSHOT! GRAB your throat throbbing inside you and pull my cock out still leaking - I straddle your waist and DROP my ass on your cock... relaxing and driving your cock into me, head back roaring making you slide into the tight road!
- - - -

MICAH
POUND POUND POUND, my body jerks as you thrust hard in to my hole. You reach down, grabbing my throat...my eyes bulge and face reddens as you squeeze my neck...then...you let out a guttural shout as your cock explodes inside me. My body tenses as your hot load fills me.
Before I can react, you pull out...sliding that massive sweaty body up across mine. My cock hard and throbbing, about to blow as well, when you press your muscle ass down on top of it. My full hard head spearing through your tight hole. YESSSSSSSSS...I NEED THIS...I NEED YOU....
I reach down. grabbing your hips, rocking you back and forth on my hard shaft as I watch a smile break across your face.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
AWUGHhhhgawd..... YUP...That one fat meaty cock... gawddammm ... my eyes eyes with the pain and pressure breathing hard as we turn this around and show u in good measure I want you too. I love the look on your face as i straddle-ride your cock, your tight body under my huge legs thrusting up into me.

If there was a nasty drum rhythm hammering out a "Carnivale" cadence riding your cock, like a nasty dance.
- - - -

MICAH
Every muscle in my body flexes as I hold you. Your big muscle body riding my shaft like a carousel horse pumping up and down as it circles fast and furious. I clench my fist, and crunch up BAM....pound your pec....BAMMMMM...crunch and pound it again, in rhythm with you as your ass continues to get impaled by my shaft.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
AWUGhhhh! groaning as your cock take a fucking man effort to absorb and hissing with hard sensation... my cock arching over your torso as u hammer my inner paradise over and over... sweat soaked grind with each other
- - - -

MICAH
Crunch up one more time....BAMMM. BAMMMMMM, BAMMMMMMM. Pounding your rock solid pecs, they lie back and smile as I see the reddened imprint of my fist on you. Your cock slapping across my abs, still leaking...strands of your cum mixing with our sweat.
I look over at Alejo, his jaw gaping at the sight of us entwined together...his obvious desire to be controlled by BOTH of his masters. I shake my head in pity for him.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
you HAMMER my chest THUMPF! bUMMFFF THUMPF!THUMPF!THUMPF! And its a deep human drum, unphased and riding (gonna BRUISE tomorrow but the whole screaming sensation ride is driving me!) Watching you shake your head and turn and see Alejo drooling - I wink at him. I turn and look at you and GRAB you throat and FLEX HARD on your cock with crushing glute pressure and FLEX flex FLEX flex FLEX flex FLEX flex FLEX flex FLEX flex milking you faster than you thought muscular control could do.....
- - - -

MICAH
You follow my lead and give Alejo a look as you continue to ride my thick shaft...Your ass is amazing on my cock. I feel you flex, milking it, bringing me closer, and closer to ecstasy. You reach down, your thick hand wraps around my throat. Squeezing it...cutting off my air. My eyes start to bulge...my body tenses...the brief asphyxia from the choke finally sends me over the edge...
My cock EXPLODES inside you...sending rope after rope of hot cum deep inside you. I crunch up one more time, grabbing the back of your head...and pull you to my face...plant my lips on yours....and give you a long...deep...passionate kiss...before I collapse back to the couch.
- - - -

ERIK ATLAS
RELEASING your throat watching pure BLISS cross your face and hot lava manjuice jets into my ass...OHH you look amazing when yu cum - but this ... GAWDDamm...

We kiss and I let you breath true deep air and kiss your neck... feeling your cock throbbing inside me....FLEX on it crazing your post-shot sensitive tool. Pulling off you I stand... wobblin a bit, cuz nobody just walks right after that monster visits yur prostate. With a hand I pull you up to my chest and hug you close, kiss your ear. I give you a nudge to head to your bedroom in this place and hit the winch hauling Alejo back to the ceiling, still caged.

I Turn and shuck you onto my back and Piggy back you to the inner lair from drinks and some decisions. One the way out turn out the lights, as the crank comes to an abrupt stop >CHUNNKK!
- - - -

MICAH
You hit the winch, and Alejo’s cage hoists back up to the ceiling of the warehouse. I chuckle as he cries out, begging to be released. Lifted on to your back, I guide you to my private quarters. You drop me down and I close the door behind us.
Walk over to my liquor cabinet and grab the bottle of Makers Mark and pour us both a glass. Walk over and hand one to you as I wrap my arm around you and plant a long kiss on your lips.
So...let’s leave Alejo hanging for a bit...
I think we got more to explore here of greater importance...put my drink down and shove you down on the bed. Dive down on top of you...and start the exploration...

No comments:

Post a Comment