Tuesday, February 26, 2019

ATLAS VS WRESADAM... AND JON HULK? BASTARDS HOLIDAY

WRESADAM: Local Ring in South London
 black trunks
: boots
: hairy muscle
: slide under ropes
: rest in corner
: arms along top ropes
: watching u


ERIK ATLAS: Wearing black and gold Trimmed trunks, greek key decor in shining gold around my thick thighs, black boots, shirt stripped off heading for the ring... good crowd for a Saturday and looking in the ring...ADAM there? OH yea! I run in and SLIDE under the ropes... big man moving fast 6'5" 294 pounds of muscle 60" chest, huge 23" arms wide huge back and thick legs.... grins at Adam and meets chest to chest

WRESADAM: lock eyed with u
: so u finally grew a pair and turned up

ERIK ATLAS: I look down a moment at my thick packed trunks showing off my bulge... chuckles.. "I definitely gots a pair boy..." hands connect with your pecs as i SHOVE you hard into the corner... come in fast and CLOTHESLINE you over the ropes tumbling over the back of the turnbuckle hard! ..."Happy St Patricks day..."

WRESADAM: uuuuuuuuugh typical cheap shot from ATLAS
 sprawl watching u
 selling it
 as if im in jured bad
 baiting the hook
 yt

ERIK ATLAS: Watching you tumble out of the ring onto the floor... big grin as I see JON HULK in the crowd closeby... winks as I GRAB the top ropes and VAULT over the top NAILING Adam in the chest as he tries to get up... BAMMMM sending him sprawling... I snap to my feet.... "DAMM you made a skid mark!"
ERIK ATLAS: yt

WRESADAM: uuuuuuuuuugh sprawl again i knew atals was gonna coem with his boots - the muscle head is so predictable - i was moving away and absorbed the impact - Watch as atlas sHow boats to hulk - up to knees - as he turns
 towards me i explode up - catching him in the gut driving the bastard back into the aproon connecting his lower back
 dont let up
 drive fists into ur forehed
 beating u down by the ring

JON HULK: Watching quietly from the crowd. But hard for me to go unnoticed. Secretly enjoying seeing atlas take this brutes rage


ERIK ATLAS: I turn and yu HIT me hard in the gut and SLAM me into the apron of the ring.. UGHHHH fukkk!.... first hit of the match but SH!T that one hurt... arms up working to block that flurry of punches... hammered back to one knee... GRAB the front of your trunks and PULL while I throw a left HARD into your guts..shoving you away.... blood trickling down my nose
ERIK ATLAS: ...

WRESADAM: uuuuuuuuuuuugh
 fuck feels like I been kicked by a pony
 fucker awlays fights like a cunt
 suck it up
 as u stagger awayi follow
 grab the back ur head and those trunks
 run u
 sling u face first into the post
 CLANG

JON HULK: Fuck my pants start to tent as I see this beast manhandle atlas

ERIK ATLAS: Yur up fast and SLAM my face into the ring post... UGHHH!... hand up blocked much of the face wrecking impact... (I born a Texan and wont be this handsome forever...) but the momentum rocks my balance hard landing on the floor... fukkk shaking to get up...

WRESADAM: ON U
 BRUTAL STOMNP TO UR FORE HED
 AND ANOTHER
 SEE HULK GRINNING
 GRAB A CHAIR
 FOLD IT
 SLAM IT DOWN ON ATLAS GUT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAP
 AND AGAIN
 WHAAAAAAAAAAP

ERIK ATLAS: On my back... fuk Adam's a bastard outside the ring... swings a chair into my gut... FLEXING HARD...
ERIK ATLAS: UGHFFFfff!...!!
ERIK ATLAS: squirming trying to keep in this game... KICK at your leg and DROP yu...!

WRESADAM: UUUUUUUUUUUUGH
 ROLL AWAY
 PULL UP AGAIN
 ATLAS ON ALL 4S
 RUN
 BRUTAL KNEE STRIKE
 TO SIDE UR HEAD
 GRAB UR EARS
 DRAG U UP
 ROLL U UNDER ROPES
 AND FOLLOW IN
 UP
 STALK AROUND U


ERIK ATLAS: yu NAIL my head dazing me hard.... tossed into the ring by the big man....
ERIK ATLAS: yu come iunto the ring and circle me... getting up and planting my back in a corner to keep u off my back....KICK you with a size 15 boot as you come in after me

WRESADAM: SEE THE KICK COMING
 BOOT IT AWAY
 STOMP UR GUT
 STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP
 HOLDING TOP ROPES
 KICKING U DOWN
 hold top rope
 boot in ur throat
 BOOT CHOKE!!

ERIK ATLAS: UGHHHH FUKKK... hit away my boot counter... dazed hard and missed the kick... rain of boots driving me to the mats...GRAB yur choking boot... KICK and sweep yur standing foot knocking you on your ass!.... getting up furious....

WRESADAM: scoot back on my arse
 them up
 fuck u muscle boi
 circle round keeping ur attention

JON HULK: I see Adam controlling atlas nonstop. Can’t help myself. I strip off my shirt and jump over the barrier and slide in the ring. Grabbing atlas by his hair and yank him up. He's wide open now... "HURT him!"
The Muscle Monster Jon Hulk


WRESADAM: GRIN AS HULK ENTERS
 BOOT INTO ATLAS GUT

JON HULK: Grab his arms under my pits. That big Atlas Chest and gut now on display... "Lookin vulnerable big man. I like you this way!"

ERIK ATLAS: I'm getting up and HULK?!?! PULLS me by the hair... SPIN and fire a brutal right hook to his herad!!!

WRESADAM: FORM BEHIND
 CRASH INTO ATLAS
 DRIVING HIM TO MATT
 RAIN MORE BOOTS DOWN ON HIM

JON HULK: Shaking my head out. Grabbing atlas by his legs and wrap them under my pits. Shove my work boot to your ass and bend them legs back. GET THIS FUCKER ADAM

ERIK ATLAS: AWUGHH! Hit hard by Adam... Hulk opened me up to Adam's attack... these house matches have no ref so this could turn into a real shit show... On my back held by jon theashing to get my legs free... Hulk got a strong grip on them... arms up to shield my face from adam's coming attack...

WRESADAM: leap up
 and scrape my boot soles down atlas forehed
 then leap up
 and drop big thigh cross his throat

JON HULK: I keep atlas’ legs in my grip as I stomp my boot to his abs. Forcing the air from his lungs and your big thigh crushed his throat

ERIK ATLAS: yu RAKE my face with yur laces blinding me bad... arms up blocks the leg drop from crushing my throat... SHOVE yu off me ...taking a thunder of hits....blind to the gut shot coming from Hulk... UGHHHHH!!! groaning from that penetrating hit... guts on fire... yu see huge muscled titan curling up...i THRASH and kick out of your grip on my legs ending up on my side holding my gut, shoving Hulk back to the corner behind him... the crowd BOOOOING the double teaming and garbage being thrown at you

WRESADAM: up fast
 see atlas curled up
 grin
 run
 DRIVE A MASSIVE BOOT IN HIS LOWER BACK
 UR GONNA PISS BLOOD U CUNT
 GRAB HIM AS HE THRASHES
 PULL HIM TO SITTING
 LOCK ON MASSIVE HED LOCK N STRANGLE
 YANK IT TIGHT
 LOOK AT HULK AND BARE MY TEETH
 UR TURNM

JON HULK: I strut out from the corner. Grin at Adam, then look down at atlas and snarl. Send my boot straight to your chest before I wrap my arms around your quads, those legs under my pit again. We lifting you up as Adam chokes you and I slam huge knees to your back. Full force like sledgehammers to that back.

ERIK ATLAS: Adam's boot carves a hard shot into my left kidney... UGHHHH...FUKK!!!... hard match one on one with either of these men, but I can take it... just gotta knock one of them out... easy huh? ...hands fighting that headlock yu slip onto me.... then Hulk GRABS my legs... those thick fuckers in your control and then yu LIFT?!? URRGHHH!!! pulling to get air... ankles in yur pits... fuk this.... I LUNGE and GRAB JON HULK by he head PULLING close after three hits... legs CLAMP around him... drop Jon to the mats, still entangled by Adam behind me wrapping Jon in the mighty pythons before I got nothing left....SQUEEZE

WRESADAM: SEE U ATTACK JON
 DROP THE STRANGLE
 GRAB UR HAIR
 YANK UR HEAD BACK
 STRIGHT FINGER JAB IN UR THROAT
 BRUTAL
 AND AGAIN
 AND AGAIN
 HERE U GURGLE AND GAG

JON HULK: Fuck feel those legs flex around me again. But see Adam continue the brutal attack and jab your throat. Feel your lock break almost instantly as I roll and stand. “Time for you to feel these legs atlas” I kick you over with my boots and  pull you up by your hair. Lock my legs around your waist and drop. FLEXXXXX my 33’s around your waist as I look to Adam, “bet atlas would love those hairy thighs around his head

ERIK ATLAS: HOLY FUKK!! Jabbed in the throat hard...  GAGGING hard... legs around Jon desperately now hoping to keep him busy but weakening hard...Jon breaks out like it was easy and I get hauled up... that vise of Jon's SLAMS around me as I'm standing...  intending to drop me hard i take the weight and pressure... Adam recovering...crumbling to one knee... then all fours....UGHHHHFUKKKK rolling to my back PUSHING those legs to get them lower on my hips and not crush out my breath... huge muscle flexing under Jon's hands and grip...
ERIK ATLAS: fighting... hearing Jon's threat... they close both on me I;m in bad trouble.. i lash a kick at Adam to keep him off me...

WRESADAM: slap the kick away
 drag us all down to the matt
 wrap my hairy thighs round Atlas head
 cross my ankles smothering his head
 I black out the lights for the big muscle ape
 and crusssssssssssssssssssssh
 work the bastards head in thick rugby trained legs

JON HULK: I flex my massive quads harder and harder around Atlas’ torso. “How is that power man? Gonna make you barf up blood. Payback is a bitch Princess!” I slap my quads and FLEXXXX crushing that waist feeling you try to flex and take it but slowly your waist is crumbling as I lay in my worst body wrecking squeeze! I reach up and twist your nip. “Crush that neck good Adam, I think he’s enjoying being smothered by those hairy thighs”

ERIK ATLAS: Side scissors by Adam on my head..URGHhHKkk! PUSH on those legs to keep from being choked... but Jon's legs carving into my guts unchallenged... I FLEX HARD BRUTAL HARD to resist those fucking huge legs around my waist... hands planting under Adam's quads... like a record bench press PUSH WITH EVERYTHING I GOT and start prying free from those legs... Jon feels my core flexing to stone... shaking from the full body effort...! yt adam

WRESADAM: flex my legs hard
 reach round
 drive my hanbd into Eriks face
 brutal claw
 driving into his face
 WHAT U SAY ERIK

JON HULK: Feeling Erik trying to escape. “You going no where man” BAM big fist to your abs. Then another, and another as I see Adam claw that pretty face. My quads again flex more, constricting you this time like a dying bull. That waist shrinking more and more as I don’t let up any.

ERIK ATLAS: Yu double yur leg crushing power and then LOCK on a claw... yur legs in a strange leverage not crushing me but keeping me... and that aint the trouble... that CLAW rips in now... kicking in pain as my head crushing down hard in your hand grip... UAWUGHHH!!... saving my groaning breath as Jon's legs crushing into me harder... feeling my waist cave in a few inches from that brutal pulse of flex power... those quads flattening out on my core forming around me from the pressure... my guts crumbling after that shot... this is bad... I caint flex! KICKING to get free.. face turning red... Hands GRAB that claw and TEAR it off my face... AWUUUGH! holding Adam's wrist in a Deathgrip keeping yur claw off my face....

WRESADAM: free hand moves in
 death grip on throat
 crushing
 tearing
 GIVE IT UP CUNT

JON HULK: Big Adam crushing Erik’s throat now as I lean back and arch your back up as I flex around that waist. Driving my boots to your spine and driving my fists down to your abs. Atlas is being battered from all angles

ERIK ATLAS: CHOKE RIPPING INTO MY NECK... flexing my thick neck hard but losing power to the triple threat... UGHhhHHhFUKKK.... Awh Give!!! The crushing power around my waist making me gag and I caint get enough air... crushing choke sinking in and caint make any more sound.... yt Adam

WRESADAM: remove the claw
 up and roll away
 arm raised
 stals destroyed

JON HULK: One last hard flex around that waist as I watch your body jerk from the power. I unlock my legs and drop you to the canvas. Double bi over your body , raising Adams arm with mine

ERIK ATLAS: GASPfor air as Adamreleases me... flexing in power and triumph...! Gagging hard and coughing...Jon still locked around me... the crowd raining beer cans on adam.... JON lets me go... GASP eyes wide in pain from all the flow coming back... gasping on all fours from that double crush...

WRESADAM: grin at jon
 the cunt took a real beating

JON HULK: I smirk back and look down at atlas on all fours and panting like a big muscled bitch. He sure did

ERIK ATLAS: I roll under the ropes before they get more evil ideas... hit the floor feet first but caint keep my balance.... hit the floor on my ass... sdtill working hard to regain my air... but Atlas stands regardless with a fierce glare... "Yur gonna pay for that shit...."
ERIK ATLAS: backing up to the lockers.....

JON HULK: I look to Adam, this was your match, he’s your bitch tonight. Go get the cunt


ERIK ATLAS flips u both off

4 comments:

  1. brutal pounding back n forth to start then double teaming and working that Atlas body to submission, hard fight even harder wood. Great read guys,, now Atlas will be hunting you pair down.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ATLAS HUNT ME DOWN! I WELCOME THE CHNACE TO FINISH THAT FUCKER OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just goes to prove what I've always said...its takes TWO men working together to take down the mighty and awesome Atlas!

    ReplyDelete